Menu
BAERSkin Hoodie Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

BAERSkin Hoodie
reviews & complaints

www.baerskinhoodie.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.2 52 Reviews

BAERSkin Hoodie Complaints Summary

39 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: With BAERSkin Hoodie's exceptional service, your concerns are likely to be addressed quickly and effectively. However, stay informed about their service offerings and policies. Regularly review user feedback on various platforms to get a complete picture of their customer service. Prepare specific questions or concerns you might have before contacting support for a more streamlined experience.
Claimed
BAERSkin Hoodie has claimed their business profile
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of BAERSkin Hoodie. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
File a complaint

Newest BAERSkin Hoodie reviews & complaints

S
9:44 am EST

BAERSkin Hoodie Bomber jacket

Hi I had delivery of my Baerskin bomber jacket a few weeks ago (colour green, size Large). I have worn it about 10 times and the stitching in the lining of the right sleeve is coming apart, so far about 4 inches. Can I return for an exchange please?

I have deleted my order details but you should have my information:

Jason Symmons

8 High Trees Road

Knowle

Solihull

West Midlands

B93 9PR

United Kingdom

[protected]@gmail.com

Desired outcome: New replacement bomber jacket.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified BAERSkin Hoodie representatives only. If you are affiliated with BAERSkin Hoodie, please claim your business to access these details.

View 0 more photos

L
4:43 pm EST
BAERSkin Hoodie has left an official reply on this complaint.

BAERSkin Hoodie Worst customer service. Zero satisfaction on 2 orders totaling $111.49 placed 12/6/23

12/6/23 I placed two orders for Birthday & Christmas gifts. $54.70 & $56.79

Unable to track orders or reach Customer Service, with 7 calls and multiple emails.

1/8/24 A mangled package arrived too late for the intended gifts. I wanted to return both orders. I received an email allowing me to return 1 order. When I tried to clarify that it was 2 orders on the same date I had no response.

I followed their lengthy return policy exactly. Filling out the necessary info.

Then, 2 days later... I received an email that stated since they have not heard from me, they are closing the return request. If I wanted to reopen the request, I needed to respond to the email. Which I did; explaining I have been sick on chemo. The reply was denied.

So I am out $111.49 total, after the worst customer service experience in my life.

I truly believe their company is a scam!

Claimed loss: Two orders totaling $111.49

Desired outcome: I would like a refund and an apology.

Update by LoveMyFarm
Feb 02, 2024 11:43 am EST

Still have not received the email from Baerskin as stated in the above reply from Stephanie.

(Yes, I have checked the spam folder.)

I have called 3 times today. All of the calls disconnect after more than 20 minutes on hold.

The frustration with this miserable situation continues. I can't help but feel this is an extremely disreputable company. The promises made are like a shell game.

The reason I am afraid to mail the return, without verification, is I do not trust them to acknowledge the return being received... or that they will say something else ridiculous about not following the steps they require.

LD

Update by LoveMyFarm
Feb 01, 2024 2:38 pm EST

Thank you, Stephanie, for the quick response. I have not returned the items yet; I am eager to do so.

The complaint with the bank is now closed. They have said the 2 charges will stand, as they concluded it was not a billing error, and the merchandise was received.

I would very much like to return the two orders for refund.

I just looked for your email, and I have not yet received it. I would greatly appreciate your assistance to rectify this situation.

As with all the past emails, there has been quite a disconnect in getting this resolved.

I will be able to provide you the letter from the bank and tracking info when I ship the return. If you could please resend your email that would be great. I will wait for your email before I return the 2 orders.

Linda

12:01 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

BAERSkin Hoodie - Not honoring promise made when I ordered 8 hoodies and 2 jackets in october

I Made 3 purchases on Oct 15, 2023. Order OMAAQU2W was for 8 Tactical hoodies for son, son-in- law, 4 grandsons and 2 stepsons. I specifically asked that since they were for Christmas gifts and since I was ordering so soon, would they be exchangeable after Christmas and was told YES. I have tried to speak with someone by phone but have not been able to do...

Read full review of BAERSkin Hoodie

Is BAERSkin Hoodie legit?

Our verdict: BAERSkin Hoodie has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores BAERSkin Hoodie's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of BAERSkin Hoodie can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

BAERSkin Hoodie earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: BAERSkin Hoodie achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

BAERSkin Hoodie resolved 92% of 42 negative reviews, its exceptional achievement and a clear indication of the company's unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. It would suggest that the company has invested heavily in customer service resources, training, and infrastructure, as well as developed an effective complaint resolution process that prioritizes customer concerns.

BAERSkin Hoodie has received 3 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

BAERSkin Hoodie has registered the domain name for baerskinhoodie.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Baerskinhoodie.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows BAERSkin Hoodie website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Baerskinhoodie.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Baerskinhoodie.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with BAERSkin Hoodie, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several positive reviews for BAERSkin Hoodie have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

BAERSkin Hoodie website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

Baerskinhoodie.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

Baerskinhoodie.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from BAERSkin Hoodie.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Website's registrar is popular among scammers, it means that a significant number of scammers have used that registrar to register domain names for their fraudulent websites. This can indicate that the registrar has lax verification processes, making it easier for scammers to register domains without providing accurate information.
  • BAERSkin Hoodie protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
T
10:29 am EST

BAERSkin Hoodie Baerskin tatical hoodie

Ordered (they deposited my money) on 1/12/24. Have received no receipt or verification email. Got an order number immediately after, but when it's put into their site to track the order, it says the order doesn't exist.

Have emailed several times, none of which have been answered. Phone calls go unanswered, chat is worthless.

Seems very scammy to me. Their customer service sucks.

Desired outcome: I'd like some sort of recognition that they've got my order (besides my bank account showing they took my money) and some sort of eta on when I might expect this hoodie to arrive.

Update by TS Meyers
Jan 31, 2024 7:46 pm EST

As of 6pm 1/31/24 this item has been received. Item arrived and is very nice. I'm pleased with what I have received and consider this complaint to be resolved.

It should not take a 3rd party intervention, however, to receive customer support. Do better Baerskin!

Update by TS Meyers
Jan 31, 2024 6:57 am EST

Well, as of 0343 this morning (1/31/24) I finally gotten an email response with a tracking number. According to the tracking link sent via email, the product is at my local USPS distributer and as such, I would expect it will probably be delivered today or tomorrow. The tracking link also states that the package was sent out on 1/15/24 as stated in the response from Stephanie.

It is disingenuous to say an email was sent on 1/15/24 as it clearly was not... however, it seems as soon as the complaint came reached them via Complaints Board, I very promptly got an email.

I will not consider this a satisfactory solution until I receive my product, which hopefully will be within a day or two.

11:37 am EST

BAERSkin Hoodie No response for returns

Ordered on 12/7/2024: didn’t recieve items until 1/14/2024: fit issues with a couple items. Want to return and as per Baerskin policies you must send email to support. I did, waited a week, sent 2 more emsils: no response. Tried Chat bot: no response: tried phone, cuts off after making you wait 5 minutes. Tried social media messaging: nothing! I want to return my items: this company has the worst customer service ever!

Desired outcome: Return for full refund

3:29 pm EST

BAERSkin Hoodie Waterproof Baerskin hoodie and sweatpants

The site states “product is in stock and will ship same day”

Order #V9YCNZ6C was placed on January 1,2024 and confirmation was received. No shipping information was received. Using the online chat, I received a message that said they were waiting for a shipment of jackets on January 8 and a shipment of pants on January 17. It is now January 29 and I have yet to receive any word on shipping. The site still reads “item is in stock and will ship same day”!

I actually ordered a second waterproof hoodie to see if it would actually ship. That’s order #Q2XB7WED is somewhere in their queue too! Once again I received no shipping information. I’m starting to believe that Baerskin Tactical is a scam company.

Claimed loss: Paid $232.87, still have not received my items

Desired outcome: Please send my purchased items

View 0 more photos

7:56 am EST

BAERSkin Hoodie order not received

Jan. 19 2024-- ordered a hoodie $105.00 - 2 WEEKS AGO --did not receive!-- order# TAJAOR36 I live in North Dakota, for some reason they sent it to Colorado? correct name, address and zip---WRONG STATE! I checked the tracking number says started out on Jan. 11, at Jamica,NY and on Jan13, was still in Jamica NY- celled to Baerskin-- no answer!

Claimed loss: hoodie $105

Desired outcome: send hoodie or refund!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R
1:34 pm EST

BAERSkin Hoodie tactical hoodie

The customer service is a joke. If you try to call, it is answered by an unprofessional sounding guy then you wait for live person but it gets disconnected. If you try the chat option, it will go into an email. When you email, you don't get a response. They give you a tracking info, but if you click the link, you get an error message. If you go to their website and enter the order number, it will say that the order does not exist.

Order not received.

Claimed loss: $100

Desired outcome: Email Response

Read full review of BAERSkin Hoodie and 1 comment

1 comment
B
Brian 'The Drone Detective'
Stansted, GB
Jan 25, 2024 10:42 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hang on a minute. the complaint was on Jan 15, the reply on Jan 16 and its now Jan 25 and youve 'resolved' the complaint through lack of response? I'm beginning to suspect this whole system is rigged in favour of the companies that you allegedley investigate. Will you (like Trustpilot) allow reviews of yourselves?

H
2:39 pm EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
BAERSkin Hoodie replied to this review.

BAERSkin Hoodie Returns are impossible

I ordered 3 jackets. We did not like how bulky the cuffs were on them so I have been reaching out to baerskin tactical for almost 3 weeks now for a return. I have emailed and chat on their web site and I still have not received one response back? I called, only an automated service no live people... this has been by far the worst return process I have ever encountered.

D
9:26 pm EST

BAERSkin Hoodie Customer Service at BaerskinHOODIE

I placed an order for 2 hoodies but went back to the site and looked like I was kicked out. It didn't look like I placed the order, so I tried again and later got an email saying that it looked like I placed 2 identical orders and asked me if this was a mistake. I emailed back saying I only wanted 2 hoodies and it was a mistake. No one ever got back to me, and no one refunded me for 2 hoodies I did not want. I have emailed at least 5 times, and no one has responded. I also tried to call but was hung up on after waiting for 10 minutes. I tried the chat, but after waiting several hours, I turned off my computer. Later, I got an email saying they were disconnecting the chat, because I never responded. This is some of the worst customer service I have ever encountered. I think it is a scam to make money from duplicate orders.

Claimed loss: $189

Desired outcome: Refund money for 2 hoodies I did not get, and I did not want. ASAP $189 - An apology would be appreciated. A response would be appreciated. FAST. This has been going on for weeks.

2:21 pm EST

BAERSkin Hoodie Return Service

Bought a baerskin hoodie for my husband for Christmas. Doesn't fit. Now up to 7 emails to them, spent a total of over 1 hour being on hold: call, put on hold, line goes dead after 12-15mins. Repeat.

Tried their chat function: in response to my question (can someone respond to my return request), received "Thanks for reaching out! You will get replies here and in your email." That was 2 hours ago, and have not received an email or further response on chat.

Why not have a return form online if they don't have the customer service capabilities to handle returns?

Claimed loss: $99.95

Desired outcome: To be able to return item and be GUARANTEED my refund. From what I'm experiencing, I"m not sure I trust them to send it back and have my refund processed.

G
1:06 am EST

BAERSkin Hoodie Jacket and Hoodie

Baerskin uses USPS to "Deliver" the items bought by customers. The crapiest carrier service in the United States. Not surprisingly, my Order of $300 worth of clothing was marked as "Delivered" by USPS but, of course, it was never received. I was home with my door open at the time of the purported delivery. I have filed a fraud charge with the Office of Postal Inspector and seeking resolution via Baerskin. I would gladly have paid for alternate delivery if offered. Now I have to go to battle with USPS and Baerskin for expensive items I never received.

Claimed loss: $300.00

Desired outcome: Product I paid for or refund as I was not offered choice to avoid the thieves at USPS.

A
6:54 pm EST

BAERSkin Hoodie Baerskin Hoodie & your website sucks

I ordered online from your website Baerskin.com just after midnight on January 6th, 2024: 1 hoodie woman's xl in navy. You site kicked me out and when I went back in I couldn't find if the order was completed or not. Your website needs serious work it is not very user friendly. I filled it out again. Now I have 2 charges to my card for 160.94 CAD & 2 orders #'s:

A1 KU04LU & Q7 97VQO2.

Claimed loss: CAD 160.94

Desired outcome: Send 1 hoodie (woman's xl navy), and reimburse my credit card for 160.94 CAD

D
6:02 pm EST

BAERSkin Hoodie Baerskin Hoodie

I had rec'd my 3.0Hoodie early in December - which ws a 3XL. I found the size to be too large - so called and Customer Service - advising to return. Customer Service - Arianne - advised that they would send out to me a 2XL - at no charge to myself.

Unfortunately, the 2XL wass now too small - so I advised that I would like to return. She than said I could return for a full refund - or accept a 40% credit to my card . I advised her a few days later - would accept the 40% credit to my card.

When I emailed Cusatomer Service - she now claims that was an error on her part - and would give me a 20% coupon for a future purchase. Given this runa around - I doubt I would evver purchase from Baerskin again.

Now, Customer Service has gone silent - as they will not honor the original email wih the 40% credit.

The hoddie is a nice product - I give Baerskin this notice - but Customer |Service is lacking - so "Buyer Beware"

Desired outcome: 40% creddit to my credit card, as promised

C
1:28 pm EST

BAERSkin Hoodie Baerskin Hoodie service

Ordered a Baerskin hoodie for Christmas and I needed to exchange the size. Two emails were sent and not answered. I used the chat box on the website and no response. I called the help line and after waiting so long they hung up.

All I want is to exchange the size and try to enjoy the product.

It seems like customer service is not important to this company- I wish I didn't order a hoodie from Baerskin.

Claimed loss: I'm out a hoodies because it doesn't fit.

Desired outcome: Exchange my order without delays

K
3:39 pm EST

BAERSkin Hoodie - Customer service/return/exchange

I ordered 2 jackets for my boyfriend on Nov 15th for Christmas. Unfortunately, neither fit correctly. I messaged them Christmas day and was pleasantly surprised when they responded on the holiday. Mary C is the one who was messaging me back. She sent a sizing chart as we were trying to decide if we should order a different size in the shell or keep it and...

6:44 am EST

BAERSkin Hoodie Baerskin customer service

Dec 3rd I ordered the Baerskin Long Sleeve Shirt. They were on sale. I really like the product. It is now Dec 20/23 and I have zero updates, zero replies to my emails. Consistently on hold with their call center. I foolishly ordered another hoodie 2 days after the purchase of the shirt. It now has gone stale in transit. I really like the clothes. But the customer service is absolutely trash. I will not be ordering from them again. I have tried every avenue to get a response.

I was pretty loyal owning 4 of these hoodies, but this experience has been anything but positive. I won't be returning. I will deal with the loss of the money, and be more aware.

There are other great companies out there that we can get great quality items with strong customer service.

Claimed loss: $200.00Long sleeve + 3.0 Hoodie

Desired outcome: I would like my purchased items. Refund.

A
4:13 pm EST

BAERSkin Hoodie - Women's hoodie not received

On Nov 24,2023 I ordered a Baerskin 3.0 hoodie on sale (order #4VWTY9Z4). While paying for this order, a pop-up offered a chance to buy another hoodie for $20 less. I opted to purchase a women's hoodie (order #A8Zk02td). I received 2 confirmation emails on Nov 24,2023, one for each order. I received order# 4VWTY9Z4 on Dec 6,2023 via the USPS. When I went...

P
12:58 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

BAERSkin Hoodie - Tried to cancel order they said I could return it now not giving me a return label

I paid for the order then saw all the negative reviews tried to cancel in minutes. Contacted Apple Pay could not cancel contacted Baerskin again no reply for 3 days then they said it was too late to cancel it was already processed. What a scam. I emailed like 10x they kept saying for me to pay to mail it back. I called I spoke to a supervisor she said...

12:36 pm EST

BAERSkin Hoodie I’ve only received Half of my order

I have called multiple times and have gotten hung up every time.

2EZXLT8U I paid for these items (shirt/beanie) at the same time I ordered 2 Hoodies. They are not here but the hoodies are. I have not been able to track the order, as I’ve been given zero tracking information.

I would like these items I paid for sent immediately as they are Christmas gifts to go with the hoodies. Please reply!

THANKYOU

[protected]@gmail.com

Desired outcome: Delivery ASAP

BAERSkin Hoodie Customer Reviews Overview

BAERSkin Hoodie has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers. The high-quality materials used in the construction of these hoodies ensure durability and comfort. Reviewers have praised the softness and warmth of the hoodies, making them ideal for colder weather. The unique design and attention to detail has also received praise from customers who appreciate the intricate stitching and bold graphics. Overall, customers have been highly satisfied with their purchases from BAERSkin Hoodie and recommend their products to others.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

BAERSkin Hoodie contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with BAERSkin Hoodie?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BAERSkin Hoodie Customer Service. Initial BAERSkin Hoodie complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BAERSkin Hoodie above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BAERSkin Hoodie. Discuss the issues you have had with BAERSkin Hoodie and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.