Menu

complaints

Nuvia Dental Implant Center Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Nuvia Dental Implant Center at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Nuvia Dental Implant Center has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Nuvia Dental Implant Center. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Nuvia Dental Implant Center complaints 4

Sort by:

Newest Nuvia Dental Implant Center complaints

C
4:15 pm EST

Nuvia Dental Implant Center Failed implants due to teeth grinding

Said my upper implants failed 3 out of 4 of them. Said I was required to pay 5,000 for new surgery.. And until I pay the 5k I they won’t be setting up a surgery. Took my top teeth off. And current left my 4 implants exposed. I’m really upset because they didn’t say father or not I have an infection. They didn’t care about my pain or discomfort they care about getting more money out of me when I already paid 44,000$. Was told my implants failed due to teeth grinding at night.. From not wearing night guard. Which they were made aware it did not fit. Claims I called and canceled appointment for new impressions. Which is a lie.. I wouldn’t do that after investing all my money into new teeth. Nowhere in my contacts or paperwork does it say I am required to pay 5k for implants that failed unless it’s due to smoking or not brushing, flossing and water piking

Desired outcome: Full refund or Replacement and any compensation for further damage do to leaving implants exposed

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Nuvia Dental Implant Center representatives only. If you are affiliated with Nuvia Dental Implant Center, please claim your business to access these details.

Hide full review
S
9:19 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 12/18/2023, I arrived at my appointment for my would-be final adjustment on my upper and bottom implant. One staff member came out and greeted me and took me to take x-ray and photos. One in the back for photos she had me go through the motion saying the camera does not work all the time, and instead of getting some to check the camera she proceed to...

C
11:11 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Recently, I went to Novia Dental Implants in Alexandria Virginia for a consultation on getting implants. I was interviewed by the finance manager (?) . After a lengthy interview I opted to go forward with the process of getting financed for a loan. The manager began the process of taking my information. During the process I asked him if they would do a hard...

Read full review of Nuvia Dental Implant Center

Is Nuvia Dental Implant Center legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Nuvia Dental Implant Center as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Nuvia Dental Implant Center stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Nuvia Dental Implant Center should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Nuvia Dental Implant Center earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Nuvia Dental Implant Center achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Nuvia Dental Implant Center has received 15 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Nuviasmiles.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Nuvia Dental Implant Center website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Nuviasmiles.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

We looked up Nuvia Dental Implant Center and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Nuvia Dental Implant Center protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The registrar associated with Nuvia Dental Implant Center has been found to be used by several spammers and scammers, which could indicate a potential threat to users.
P
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nuvia Dental Implant Center I went to Nuvia Dental Implant Center for a consultation about a dental procedure

I went to Nuvia Dental Implant Center for a consultation about a dental procedure. They asked for a $1000 deposit to move forward with the procedure. They said the deposit was refundable if I decided not to continue with the procedure. However, I have been trying to get a refund for five weeks now and have not received any money. I was told it would take 3-5 business days to get my money back, but that time has passed. I have made several calls and still have no idea when I will get my refund. Any help would be appreciated.

Read full review of Nuvia Dental Implant Center and 1 comment