Having problems with Urban Planet?

Urban Planet Customer Service Contacts

1844 789 8955 (USA and Canada)
+1 866 717 7008 (In-Store Customer Service)
50 Dufflaw Rd
Toronto, Ontario
Canada - M6A2W1

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Urban Planet Customer Service. Initial Urban Planet complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Urban Planet above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Urban Planet. Discuss the issues you have had with Urban Planet and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Urban Planet Complaints & Reviews

Urban PlanetCustomer service from manager

Hi my names Tiana and I am a long time urban planet customer have been shopping with you guys for over a decade. I went to the urban planet in West Edmonton Mall in Edmonton, Alberta on Saturday January 23 to shop for my 8 year old sister today and was yelled at and disrespected by a floor manager for wanting to buy a pair a pants the mannequin was wearing. I thought urban planet is a clothing store that sold clothes but I was yelled at for wanting to buy them. I talked to another manager who was more reasonable trying to explain why they couldn't sell the pants to me which I still don't really understand if you guys don't have pants but are advertising them isn't that false advertisement and if you had them in other sizes couldn't you just switch the pants and put a different size on the mannequin. Might I add I have gone to urban behaviour and other urban planets and they have given me clothing right off the mannequin no problem so I'm appalled by the way things were handle and the way I was treated. She scared my little sister standing on the display yelling at us about not being able to change the mannequin I believe her name is Rebecca. I wanted to reach out and hopefully something will be done about the way we were treated as I know customer service is suppose to be priority. I really don't want to stop shopping at your stores cause I really love your clothes but that situation was embarrassing and uncomfortable I don't want to go through it again

• Urban Planet's response · Jan 25, 2021

Hi Tiana,

Thank you for contacting Customer Service. You have also emailed us and we have responded. If you require further assistance please call our Customer Service line at [protected]. Our hours of operation at Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm Eastern Time.

Customer Service.

Urban PlanetCustomer service

I've been in back-and-forth correspondence with someone from customer service since mid December trying to find out where my order is and if it's on the way. They told me that I need to update a buzzer number in order to receive my order because I'm ordering for an apartment, my buzzer does not work.

I have offered multiple solutions such as an alternative delivery address, leaving my cell phone number for the couriers, picking up in store or at a post office and then finally if I cannot receive my order ask for a refund.

Customer service only replies to some of my emails while completely ignoring any emails of relevance, they keep asking me for my buzzer number and saying that I have not responded to them even though I have photo evidence that I have they are very pick and choose with which emails they choose to reply to. I can't understand why a company would make it so difficult to deliver an order.

At this point I just want my order refunded, regardless of if it arrives or not. This has been the most frustrating guest service experience.

Urban PlanetService - Quality

bought some merchandise during Christmas time dec 30th - I really didn't know about the refund policy until yesterday when I went to store and I found out there is no direct refund policy . Store manager in Capitano mall North Vancouver referred me to customer service . And wow it was a night mare . I connecetd with some one who's name was Mario.. I tried to explain the situatioon ( I really didn't know about this return policy ) He was rude talking over me several time - And just was going over and over about the policy - I asked if I can speak with some one else but he is like No I am the manager and rules are rules and then he said as I keep on asking the same thing I am waisting his time and he hung up on me .

My point now is not about no being able to get the refund but its about how rude some one could be especially if he says he is a manager . So no wonder your stores are closing and you have these reviews all over the google .

Hanging up on a customer is a NO NO . I will right this review every where I can and also let every one I know about this experience so people know what there are really dealing with if they make any purchase .

Parastoo mazaheri - [protected]@yahoo.com

• Urban Planet's response · Jan 12, 2021

Hi Parastoo,

Customer Service has responded to your email and we have resolved the issue. If you need further assistance please don't hesitate to reach out to us by email at [email protected] or by phone at [protected]. Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm Eastern time.

Urban PlanetOnline Order Missing Items

I have placed two online orders and received mossing items in both orders. One sleep set was missing the top, while the other sleep set was missing the bottom. I have called [protected], which was no help as they directed me to send an email to the online support area. Todate this has not been resolved. I spend alot online in store, all I ask is for the refund of the items or send me the missing two items. Urban behavior/Urban kids/ Urban Planet needs to stop ignoring customer issues or complaints. This is not my fault that whomever fulfills your warehouse orders did not send all the items. I have already provided both order numbers, description of items and photos. I have already filled out the claim form as requested and still no resolution. Who do these representatives answer to? Who is running this business? Please fix this and issue my refund or send me the missing items you failed to send.

Urban PlanetOshawa location

Disgusting Customer Service at Oshawa location
          Manager refused to discipline staff and request staff to provide a formal apology. The manager advised me that staff member is not comfortable apologizing. If a staff member does not want to provide quality and respectable customer service, they should not be working in a customer centered environment. Customers should not be treated ill and disrespected. I am requesting someone contact me ASAP to discuss further as this is not acceptable. My phone number is [protected]

• Urban Planet's response · Dec 15, 2020

Dear Customer,

Please contact Customer Service at [protected] to discuss the matter further. We are open Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5:30pm Eastern Time.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Customer Service.

Urban PlanetOrder

I placed an order on Nov 29. The first scan was dec 2 and est delivery date is dec 5. It is now dec 14 and still the only scan is dec 2. I sent am email and the response i got was that its in transit which i can see myself. I cannot get a hold of anyone either by phone or email with the courier service amd urban planet has not responded since advising only that it is in transit. The item was last scanned 12 days ago. These are Christmas gifts and they dont even have a phone number online. I called the number i found and it sent me to leave another message. Awful service

Dec 07, 2020

Urban Planet — Clothes

I have placed an order in this urban planet online last november 30, 2020. I tried to contact them december 2...

Urban PlanetSales representative scam

Went into sirens in Victoria uptown Mall, the lady at the front desk was acting very strange and ended up putting our purchase into a bag behind the counter and not even giving it to us while she was talking to distract us and it ended up asking for names for absolutely no reason.
              They were hoping that we would not realize the bag was left right from the idiot who forgot to give the bag in the first place!
              Called the management and they are completely useless.
              Will not ever shop here again

• Urban Planet's response · Nov 16, 2020

Hi,

Please contact our customer Service Department at [protected] to discuss this further. Our hours of operation is Monday to Friday 8:30am- 5:30pm eastern standard time.

• Urban Planet's response · Nov 16, 2020

Urban PlanetExchange

I purchased a bunch of clothes from the llyodminster urban planet which is four hours from where I live. I was visiting my spouse there. I woke up the next fast and waited until 12pm when the store opened to exchange sizes on a few items. When I got home I went to put on my clothes and realized the girl had put my original purchased products back into the bag. I called the sirens in the town I live and they don't have the items and they don't have all of them online. I can't go back four hours top correct this and the items I purchased match other items I purchased. Like workout sets and outfits. I'm very disappointed.

• Urban Planet's response · Jul 02, 2020

• Urban Planet's response · Jul 10, 2020

Urban Planet has resolved the issue and authorized store #1248 to grant you the exchange.

• Je
                    jessica falcon Jul 02, 2020

I have called everyday and I recieve a message that all customer services representatives are busy so to leave a message, I have left message with my number as well

Urban PlanetClothes

I ordered from urban planet, finally received my order but it's not anything that I ordered. They sent me a sweatshirt that is too big. No mention of the items that I ordered. I've phoned, emailed and no answers yet. I just want a refund now as they items I wanted are no longer available.
                  After reading all of the complaints, I see I'm not the only one who ya having troubles with them. Please respond as I'm getting very frustrated with urban planet.

Urban PlanetCustomer service

I purchased a large order May 19 2020.
                    I received notification it was picked up by Canada Post May 23 and was estimated to arrive May 26 2020.
                    After 1 week I contacted canada post to see where it was since it did not arrive May 26.
                    Still marked as in transit. Canada post advised me there was a issue and for Urban to contact immediately.
                    To this day I have been emailing daily urban planet since the customer service call center told me to email since they dont have a phone line for online orders-which makes no sense what so ever.
                    No responses since May 26 2020.
                    Extremely poor customer service and no follow-through.
                    I have asked for over a week for someone to contact Canada post regarding the issue via emails.
                    I even attached the letter from canada post for the sender to reach out.
                    No response.
                    Sincerely Disappointed

Urban PlanetOrder # [protected] tracking # [protected]

When I track my order, I see that item have been deliveredat may 27 at 7h37 pm.
                      Nobody have ring my belt yet.
                      I call the provider the tforce final mile. They said the item have been delivered
                      I never receive the package. The delivery man never rings in my apartment
                      Please, follow up of this complaint as soon as possible.

My name : max ody thomas
                      E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com

Feb 21, 2020

Urban Planet — Management

Hi I purchased a lot of items on the 4th of February 2020 and Came back Tuesday February 18th 2020 To return...

Feb 02, 2020

Sirens store — customer service

Hello, I went in a mall at Rideau Centre in Ottawa, ON specifically at Sirens yesterday to buy a pant and a...

Ottawa

Urban Planetemploye scheduling

Hi I am an employee of urban planet corner brook NL and I am complaining about our scheduling we do not receive our schedule until the day or two before the Sunday it starts. This is completely unfair to us employees and when I spoke to our manager marry she was very rude and was no help this is not the first time she is always rude and I'm not the only person to say this.

Urban Planetclothes

I made a purchase at urban planet the beginning of November. They send me the wrong goods and didn't even send me everything. I have been going back and forth with them and is getting tiring. I have filled out all the paperwork they had asked me to fill and I still have not received my refund for missing item. It seems the person dealing with the issue is not taking my complaint seriously and I'm done with the back and forth.

clothes

Jan 06, 2020

Urban Planet — damaged items

I have received several pieces of damaged clothing and I have been trying to contact them from email since...

Dec 09, 2019

Urban Planet — online order [protected]

Hi, I have already emailed Customer Service but was not happy with their response. I ordered some Christma...

Urban Planetonline shopping

I made an order online at urban planet on November 14. to have it shipped to one of their store locations for a store pick up. On my account it says that the status of my order is "fulfilled" which I have no clue what it means since I did not receive a notification to pick it up. I have called the store multiple times to see what the status of my order is and each time they tell me they do not have my package and to call the customer service line. I have called the 1800 number and left multiple messages with no response I also sent out an email which they have not responded to. At this moment it seems like they took my money and l do not know who to contact regarding this issue. Its unfortunate because I am a student and do not have money to be wasting.

• Updated by samira ali · Nov 26, 2019

I have attached my order confirmation and email stating that the order has been shipped

Comments
                                Comments

Urban Planetonline order

I placed an order online for over two weeks at urban planet and the order is not nowhere to be found. I sent multiple mails to the customer service email and also called and left a voicemail but no response still.
                              I really do hope I can be reached out to, so the issue can be fixed because I am a student and don't have such luxury to waste.
                              Thanks..