Frequently Asked Questions

1. I have posted a complaint/comment, but it doesn’t appear on the website. Why? When my complaint/comment will be posted?

Some complaints may require to be viewed by our staff first, to make sure they do not contain spam messages or cursing. This process can take from a few hours to 1-2 days, so please be patient. Please be aware, that the complaints are not being checked on weekends, so if you have posted your complaint on Fridays evening, it might not show up on the website until Monday. If your complaint violates ComplaintsBoard.com Terms of Use (cursing, direct insults towards other users, etc), it will not be posted on the website. Please be aware, that you shouldn't post any highly personal details (phone numbers, personal addresses, etc) in your complaints, to avoid possible misuse of your data.

2. How can I change my email ID?

Your email ID can be changed by our support team. To contact our support team please click here, and provide the new email ID you want to use.

3. How can I contact other users of ComplaintsBoard.com?

Click on the user’s nickname. You will be taken to his/her profile. Click on "Send Message" button.

4. How can I find out the contact information of the complaint author?

You can send a personal message to the user via our messaging system and request such details.

5. How can I mark my complaint as "Resolved"?

Log in to your account, in My Complaints section click “Mark Complaint as Resolved”, explain what has been done and how did you managed to resolve your issue with the company and click “Submit”.

Your complaint will be marked as “Resolved” and a resolution statement will be added.

6. How can I delete my complaint/comment/user profile?

Please contact our support team for such questions.

7. How can I contact ComplaintsBoard.com support team?

To contact our support team please Click Here
Be aware that the approximate response time can be up to 48 hours (working days only).
If you have submitted your ticket on Friday or on the weekend, please be aware that you might not receive an answer up to Monday.

8. How can I call Complaintsboard.com Support Team?

Unfortunately, we do not provide customer support via phone. You can send your inquiry via our Click Here
Be aware that the approximate response time can be up to 2-48 hours (working days only).
Contact Us