FILE A COMPLAINT

Frequently Asked Questions

1. I have posted a complaint/comment, but it doesn’t appear on the website. Why? When will my complaint/comment be posted?

Some complaints may require to be previewed by our staff first to make sure they do not contain spam messages or offensive expressions.
This process may take from a few hours to 1-2 business days, so please be patient.

Please be aware that the complaints are not checked on weekends, so if you posted your complaint on Friday evening, it might not show up on the website until Monday.

If your complaint violates ComplaintsBoard.com Terms of Use (cursing, direct insults towards other users, etc.), it will not be posted on the website.

We highly recommend not to post any personal details in your complaints (phone numbers, personal addresses, etc.) to avoid possible misuse of your data.

2. How can I change my email ID?

Your email ID can be changed by our support team.
To contact us, please click here, and provide the new email ID you would like to use.

3. How can I contact other users of ComplaintsBoard.com?

Click on the user’s nickname. You will be taken to his/her profile.
Click on "Send Message" button.

4. How can I find out the contact information of a complaint author?

You can send a personal message to a user through our messaging system and request such details.

5. How can I mark my complaint as "Resolved"?

In "My Complaints" section click “Mark Complaint as Resolved”.
Provide a short description of what has been done and how you have managed to resolve your issue with a company.
Click “Submit”.
Your complaint will be marked as “Resolved” and a resolution statement will be added.

6. How can I delete my complaint/comment/user profile?

Please contact our support team for such questions.

7. How can I contact ComplaintsBoard.com support team?

To contact our support team, please click here.
Please be aware that the approximate response time may take up to 48 hours (business days only).
If you submitted your ticket on Friday or on the weekend, kindly note that you might not receive an answer up to Monday.

8. How can I call Complaintsboard.com Support Team?

We do not provide customer support over the phone. You can send your inquiry through our ticketing system.
We will endeavor to respond to your query at the earliest opportunity, normally within 48 hours (business days only).

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices