TSS INCIS THIS COMPANY LEGITE and what are they for

N

Received a call that we may be entitled to some money back from having a mortage with the bank. Told them we did not have a mortage and the guy said it would not help me then . I told him that this was a scam and I was going to report it to the police. Hung up and then I called the number to see if it was legite- the number was [protected]. They asnswearedby the name pro something ( not sure of that name ) and said to avoid furthur calls from them to push one. I pushed one and hung up. I then reported it to the police . Am I going to get chrged for something or can they use my phone number, etc. I did call from a phone using a phone card.