Having problems with Course Hero?

Course Hero Customer Service Contacts

1400 Seaport Blvd., Building B, 2nd Floor
Redwood City, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Course Hero Customer Service. Initial Course Hero complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Course Hero above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Course Hero. Discuss the issues you have had with Course Hero and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Course HeroPlease Reopen my coursehero id

Please check out my id I was automatically logged out from my account I am unable to log in its redirecting me again and again also i was asked absolutely many times ReCaptcha code to check whether I am a robot or not please help me out some time it's showing wrong password or email I did type right email and password they told me to wait for 1 hr I waited now again login page show wait again for 1 hr. Please clarify the matter and check my account
Sir kindly tell me what happened to my account is it banned permanently or will it be activated again?
Please clarify the matter and tell me the reactivation time, please.
Course hero actually disabled my account because of a copyright issue I didn't upload that material intentionally I did upload my own materials that were mixed with my original materials in my PC so by mistake I upload them and DMCA disabled. For your information, I have uploaded lots of my own documents your team can check them in my account i often mistakenly upload wrong documents which gets denied so it's not an intentional act kindly review your decisions and activate my account again or just specify the timeframe after which my account will reactivate. Thanks

These are some examples of emails which I have sent to your team but they replied but didn't satisfied me now they are not replying i have balance in my account will coursehero wont let to get it.please clarify the matter please I am messaging for last 4 days they are not replying.Inhave messaged them on all platform kindly reply me

this is my coursehero account

Please Reopen my coursehero id

• Course Hero's response · Jan 22, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us on Compliantsboard.com with your request. After reviewing your account, it appears your account has been closed due to violation of our Honor Code policy. We would recommend at this time that you contact our Compliance Team at [email protected] for assistance with your account.

Best,

Maëlle Jan 19, 2021

Hi Satyam,

I hope you are doing well,

I just saw that you have an account on course hero, and I would like to obtain just one document for my courses with your help, please. Do you think that you can download it and send it to me ?
      It would be such a great help..

Course HeroUnauthorized/Fraudulent Credit Card Charge

On December 23, 2020 I received my credit card bill which contained a charge from Course Hero dated November 25, 2020 in the amount of $119.40. I never signed up for Course Hero and did not authorize the transaction. Upon receipt of my bill I immediately contacted Course Hero customer service and they have refused to investigate the transaction and their response was simply telling me to contact my credit card company. My credit card company has also refused to investigate the matter because it is a recurring charge. The "customer service" I have received from Course Hero so far has been totally unacceptable. I should not be expected to pay any amount of money for a service that was charged to my credit card fraudulently.

Course HeroRemoval of documents

Please delete this document. I've sent a DMCA takedown notice on 6th dec 2020 to course hero and haven't got a response yet until now. It contains my privacy, please response my complaint and delete it! Here is the links https://www.coursehero.com/file/56592063/RI-MATApdf/

Removal of documents

Dec 05, 2020

Course Hero — Fraudulent charges

I had the service for 2 years, paying upfront for the yearly. Recently noticed 3 $15 charges. They said I ran...

Course HeroRemoval of documents

Please delete this document. I've sent a DMCA takedown notice on 27th to course hero and haven't got a response yet until now. It contains my personal information & my friends, please delete it! Here are the following links:
        Thank you.

Course HeroTake down this document

It is a humble request to remove this document. It is my university assignment and uploaded it. This is the link.
          I am worried right now. It is urgent. Please remove this document.
          I have also utilized the ways and emailed you about twice so please sort out this problem. Else I would be in hot water.

Course HeroAccidental deactivation of account, and I want I back

November 2, 2020
            GeneralIceCrocodile6 is the username the email is [protected]@gmail.com
            I accidentally deactivated my account and I want to remove those uploaded resources. I just wanted to remove them because I put the wrong course name on each course that I uploaded and it'll be bad for the crash hero community. I want to reupload them and put them in their respective courses, hope that this complaint can be resolved in no time. thank you!

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We would be happy to address your concern. Please email us at [email protected] for further assistance.

Customer Support

Course HeroCannot login after deactivate account

hello, why I cannot log in after me deactived my account. I'm already reset the password still cannot log in.

Cannot login after deactivate account

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

For any login related concerns, please email us at [email protected] for further assistance.

Regards,
                  Customer Support

Course HeroRevoked my tutor account snf forfeited the rest of my payment

As I log in to my account, received an email saying that I was removed as a tutor following another that stated it was due to unimproved Helpful rating. I can only withdraw my balance but would not be received the payment I supposed to have by Oct. 19, 21, 22, 23 and 24. This must be around more than $20 USD. As I review, my answered question, I can assure that I have more than 20 Helpful rate bu still my rating on my profile remained zero.

RESOLVED

Since the revoked order was irreversible, I was able to transfer my remaining balance but the rest, it is sad, but at least I get some.

joey monton Dec 02, 2020

Hi! i am joey monton. here is my my email : [email protected] you removed me from tutoring stated that I violated your platform. i ijust want to know i have violated. if you ramoved me can I have my pending transaction? thank you!

Course HeroAccount revoke

Sir my name is ankit kumar and my registered email id on course hero as a tutor is [protected]@gmail.com. I answered lots of questions and nearly 500 dollars payment are remaining but suddenly I received a mail is that my account is revoke. So I would like to say that please credit remaining amount in to my account and as one time courtesy please reactivate my account. Sir I am also tutor on other education websites and sometimes I got the same question on other websites and on course hero but student marked it unhelpful and I also discussed this concern many times to course hero but no resolution. Now in the last I would like to say if course hero wants revoke my account than ok but please credit my remaining amount because as I answered 289 question and if one solution is wrong than by doing account revoke my other question earning money is lost. As one time courtesy I appel to reactivate my account or credit remaining money in to my wallet.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

For any tutor related concerns please email [email protected]

Best,

Course HeroCopyright infringement

Hello Maam/Sir,

I accidentally uploaded a file from my teacher last year and he is the owner of that file. Now my teacher asks me to delete the file and PowerPoint presentation that I uploaded because they know whats the answer. Could you please delete all the PowerPoint presentations that named Melver Ritz Gomez.

Delete all the file that i showed below:

Thank you in advanced for your help.

Copyright infringement
                    Copyright infringement

• Course Hero's response · Oct 21, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please submit a formal takedown notice at https://www.coursehero.com/copyright/ to request the expeditious removal of the challenged content.

Oct 05, 2020

Course Hero — Remove uploaded document

I have these documents that I uploaded by accident which are current work and needs to be graded and I do not...

Course HeroDocuments uploaded on course hero

I uploaded some documents on course hero but now I heard students are getting into trouble for doing that. My identifying information is on the documents such as name and ID...I REALLLY need help taking them down soon, I don't want to be kicked out of school. I contacted course hero support team but was basically told the documents will not be taken down because I had agreed to their terms and agreements. I downloaded two documents from course hero after uploading my documents. However, I am willing to pay for those two documents. I just want those documents to be taken down as soon as possible!!!
                      Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sep 21, 2020

Course Hero — Not let me sign in and not replying my emails

Course HeroAccount revoked

First of all their customer service sucks .
                        I was a tutor at coursehero and one day one of the student posted 39 questions in one question that too for 3$ commented on the questions " seriously 39 questions in one go" to which the student flagged my comment and from coursehero i received a violation . Then one day to answer a question i have uploaded a table which was labeled by them as plagiarism and then they suspended my tutor account. I have answered a total of 346 questions from which luckily i have cashed for 320 questions and for the remaining 26 questions valued approx 200$ they did not send me a cent. They are fraud and and their customer service is extremrly poor they don't simply address the tutor's problem. Sometimes students are also of cheap mindset they take the solution and then without asking any doubt mark the answer unhelpful or will refund the amount. This happens many times with me even when i have provided detailed solution.

Course Hero"payment not received"

I worked on coursehero as a tutor but my account is revoked by some mistake
                          After that I mail them for my payment then they reply me no payment will be processed further
                          This is not fair.Course hero don't undersand hardwork of tutor.
                          I withdrow ($45) my rewards which is failed due to paypal kyc. This payment also not payable also.
                          I request to course hero to pay my money

RESOLVED

what is more information you want. as i told you that my email id is [email protected] and when i mailed course hero regards my payment then they said that when your account is revoked then you unable to get payment

• Updated by pawankumaramat · Jul 19, 2020

Hello, I am facing the same fraud by them now. they have just closed my account after getting hell lot of work from me. coursehero is a total fraud... they get work done by tutors and not pay them...
                              My account is pawanamat.
                              Please send my payment

Course HeroNo response with my urgent request of deleting a certain file uploaded in my account

I emailed the course hero multiple times regarding my concern about deleting/removing a document uploaded in the site yet there's still no response. It's an urgent issue and I still don't have any updates that the document was taken down.

Attached is the screen shot of the file I wanted to be taken down

• Updated by Loryrose Carasi · Jun 16, 2020

Please can somebody help me reach the team of course hero. The said document is needed to be deleted immediately since it contains a lot of information that is not supposed to be viewed online. I emailed them and sent a lot of requests for deleting/removing the document but there's still no response and action done regarding the said issue. It is urgent and I want the document uploaded to be deleted sooner. Thank you so much.

Course HeroLeak of private information

Good day!

It seems like my email (*********@up.edu.ph) was used to sign in in this website to upload confidential files containing other private information and even works of my colleagues. Please I am begging you to take down all the documents in that account most especially those under the "CHEM 141.9" folder. Thank you.

Please see the attached file and the links of some confidential documents for the details of my report

Best regards.

Course HeroFiles

I also wanted to totally delete the files that was uploaded by Joshua Lim. All of the files in that account are mine. As soon as possible, it should be deleted. It is very confidential and it was from our school project. Please I hope course hero will delete all of those file. It should not be seen and copied by other people. It was accidentally uploaded in that account. Please notice all of my complains.

• Course Hero's response · May 22, 2020

Hello Erwin,

We apologize someone hasn't gotten back to you.

Please submit a request for removal by emailing [email protected] Once we receive your official request, we'll expeditiously remove the challenged content.

We hope to hear from you soon!

All the best,

• Updated by Erwin malvecino · May 19, 2020

My documents are still not remove in my account. Still, people can see it. It is very confidential file. I want to totally delete all of my files in my account as soon as possible. Those documents are very confidential. It should not be posted in public. Please help me. I already email them through my account.

Course HeroDeleting of requested documents

I have sent an email that is URGENT to course hero and was told that there is not timeline on the resolution. I need all documents deleted immediately that I uploaded by 5 pm tomorrow or I will be kicked out of school.
                                  I have talked to two different people on the phone two times today and was told that it was out of their control. I asked to have the action of removing my documents prioritized as there was a time frame and was told no...
                                  Great.