Course Hero company logo

Course Hero
reviews & complaints
Course Hero
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

224 complaints
154 resolved 70 unresolved

This account has been claimed by Course Hero customer service / representatives through our verification process.

Course Hero reviews & complaints

Course Hero complaints 224

Z
Jan 22, 2022

Course Hero - Remove document wrong upload

I have contacted course hero many times asking them to remove the files that I accidentally uploaded. I accidentally upload my assignment group in course hero to know the answer right or not, and now all my group members felt angry with me because we are not supposed to upload our school documents and I have been given a warning.

Then, I deactivate my account because I think with deactivating that account, that document will automatically delete. Now I can't log in to my account and the file is still there. I felt my mental breakdown now. I am scared that another member from the same course sees that file and we have the same. PLEASE HELP ME :'(

Until now I still have not heard from course hero nor have they removed the document. I really need you to take action and remove this file.

R

Course Hero - Uploaded File

I was able to see an output I made, a powerpoint presentation uploaded here thru a pdf file my lecture to my students entitled Research 101. My which is included in.this presentation was uploaded here without my knowledge and permission. I am saddened that I dont even know how this output of mine is being used. I seek your action to remove my file immediately. I want to know who submitted it as well.

Desired outcome: Removal of my uploaded file (Research 101) immediately

F
Jan 12, 2022

Course Hero - Ask a Tutor

I spend a lot of money on course hero. Whenever I ask a tutor question it is wrong or needs some additional detail. The feedback and reviews never work. Because of this, my questions are wasted and I don't even get the answer which results in waste of my money. As a student, it is not easy to spend dollars every time I ask questions and don't even get a correct answer . I hope this complaint will work and I'll get a possible solution

Thanks.

Desired outcome: give me some extra tutor questions.

D
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Course Hero - I'm complaining about to remove document that uploaded mistakenly in coursehero

This is happened on 9 January 2022.I mistakenly uploaded assignment which has to submitted to my lecturer. So it shows the highest plagarism due t my mistake. I need a urgent solution for this. My number is [protected]
This is the url of that document.
My email address is [protected]@gmail.com

Course Hero - Removal of Documents

I have uploaded notes from my university which has been asked to remove it immediately by the lecturer. All the notes I got from my university which actually i need to ask from consent from the owner since it are made for only university students. I have accidentally uploaded few notes from my university into course hero and now i really need to remove before there are action from the top level management of the university. I have asked course hero to remove but there are still no action has been taken yet. I really need to remove all of the documents from my account as soon as possible.

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Course Hero - Delete the uploaded document due to school policy, privacy and without the owner's consent

Good day, I accidentally upload the documents where my professor asked me to delete it because they are thesis and some of those are part of the thesis and my thesis will not be accepted because when my professor checked in plagiarism checker, the documents i uploaded here in course hero appear. I sincerely hoping to resolve my problem. I just cant remember the accounts I used in uploading the document. Hope of take action with this.
These are the documents: https://www.coursehero.com/u/file/70612150/SEED-PLANTER-SOWING-MACHINEpdf/#details

Desired outcome: DELETED THE SAID DOCUMENTS

Course Hero - Course hero: delete my documents on my account

Our professor has told us that we cannot upload our answers and notes on any platform, other than google classroom or else our answer sheets would be scanned as plagiarized. He requests that we take them down immediately. I have already contacted and requested Course Hero to delete my documents. However, Course Hero cannot proceed with my request. I hope this complaint does not get ignored because this is an urgent matter.

Desired outcome: Delete the documents I uploaded.

H

Course Hero - Uploaded documents complaint

I have uploaded some documents on my course hero account. However, after a while, I realized that I uploaded the wrong documents, my assignment contains my personal information that I don' want to reveal . Moreover, they also have negative content that affects viewers. Then I emailed to your company and request your help to remove my documents. However, your company didn't give me a help to remove them. And I have email you many times but there's no reply . Removing these documents is vital for me . Therefore, I hope that I can receive your help to remove them as soon as possible. I will attached link of these document below

Desired outcome: Please I'm requesting to you remove uploaded documents.

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Course Hero - I want to remove all my uploaded documents in my account.

I shared some confidential information in the uploaded documents and I want to delete all of it including the school I write. I want to take down all of it immediately. My school is at risk about it and the professors also. I may have a problem with them if I don't remove it as soon as possible. Also, I want you to deactivate my account after deleting the documents. I don't want the documents to be accessible publicly and clear the trace of my account to this.

Desired outcome: I want the courses in my account to be deleted including the documents inside the course.

Course Hero - Uploading the documents

I have been trying to upload different docs so I can get access to a text I really need for a class (A Rulebook for Arguments by Anthony Weston (z-lib.org) (1).pdf) but the page keeps denying it.

It fulfills the requirements to upload a document but the system simply doesn't accept it.

Awful service, it doesn't do what offers. Each time the platform refuses my docs it keeps suggesting the paid version.

😠😠😠😠

Desired outcome: Access to the text I am trying to get

R
Dec 01, 2021

Course Hero - Deleting my documents

[6:03 pm, 01/12/2021] Me Canada: I uploaded notes from my university which been asked to remove it immediately by the lecturer. All the notes i got from my university which actually i need to ask from consent from the owner since it are made for only university students. I uploaded few notes from my university into course hero and now i really need to remove before there are action from the top level management of the university. I asked course hero to remove and they responded and asked for the removal reason but no one response again and probably i don't have time to delete them .i really need to remove all of the documents from my account as soon as possible.
I only have 2 more days to delete them.
Please response to my problem. It is very important

Course Hero - about the uploaded files in Course Hero

Good Day Sir/Ma'am,

I would like to request for deletion of my uploaded files in Course Hero, all of it if possible, because all of it are belong to someone else, it is part of their on going thesis and I thought those drafts are not important. I do not remember when I exactly uploaded those files but I'm very certain it is one of this month which is around March-May in this current year. Since accessing files in Course Hero is not for free, it left me no choice but to upload some files that I didn't expect that so important. However, it just so happen that those files are prohibited to upload which compromise the intellectual property rights of them who originally made that file.

With this, I humbly ask in your good office to delete all my uploaded files in this account ([protected]@gmail.com) with the username of Accountant267. I highly appreciate your help. Thankyou and God Bless.

Best,
Charmaine

H
Nov 30, 2021

Course Hero - I want to complain about the document removal service

On 29/11/2021, I have uploaded some documents on my course hero account. However, after a while, I realized that I uploaded the wrong documents, my assignment contains my personal information that I...

M

Course Hero - delete all the content from my account

Hi Team '

i would like to reqest you to delete all the content from my account and also delete my account as soon as pssible as it has all my personal information and my content which is going to breach pricacy and confidentiality laws .. i have been requesting your time for a while but it seems like nothing has been deleted so far from mya acaount

J
Nov 26, 2021

Course Hero - I have been locked out of my account

I got locked out of my account without explanation. Just in time when 2 weeks passed and I can withdraw my hard earned money. Emailed multiple times, 2 moderators in generic writing, asked for additional requirements to "verify" my identity, then after submitting my documents, never heard from them, no acknowledgement whatsoever. It is just suspicious that I suddenly got locked out when it's time for them to pay me. I have minimum of $178 there and answer to about 5 more questions pending approval.

Desired outcome: Grant access to my account and pay me my hard earned money

Course Hero - need to delete all uploaded documents asap

Good day! i accidentally uploaded documents from my university a year ago which has been asked to remove it immediately by the lecturer. i really need to remove all uploaded documents in my account as soon as possible before there are action from the top level management of the university. i am looking forward to hear from you and hoping that you will me regarding this matter. Thank you!

Desired outcome: Delete all my uploaded documents AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Course Hero - I cant Log-in to my account

I cant access my account since this 3:00 this afternoon. when I clicked my profile page not found appeared. I have pending earnings since I registered as a tutor. I tried the forgot password option but no email was sent to reset my password. Used the Contact Support but no response yet until now. I didnt receive any violation in my email. So i dont know why I cant log-in even though i give the correct email and password.

email is [protected]@yahoo.com

Desired outcome: Access my account again

J
Nov 26, 2021

I exactly have the same problem. Got locked out just in time for earnings to withdraw. It is as if they don't want to pay. Contcted many times in different platforms but got no response.

Course Hero - I am complaining about the documents that i uploaded my documents in course hero

Hello, I would like to delete my all documents that my upload in course hero.

Course Hero - Copyright policy of our university

Reason for removal: Violates the policy of our university regarding copyrights and they do not permit dissertation documents to be uploaded onto websites.I have uploaded notes from my university...

B
Nov 15, 2021

Course Hero - Please remove all my uploaded file on my course hero account

I have uploaded notes from my university which has been asked to remove it immediately by the lecturer. I have accidentally uploaded notes from my university into course hero and now I really need to remove before there are action from the top level management of the university. Really need to remove all of the documents from my account as soon as possible. Please help me. Please remove all the files that I uploaded here in course hero if not they going to expelled me.

Please delete/ remove all the files that I uploaded here in course hero, if not the school will expelled me this november.

Please remove as soon as possible.

Desired outcome: as soon as possible

1 2 3  ...  12