Menu

complaints

Achieve3000 Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Achieve3000 at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Achieve3000 has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Achieve3000. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Achieve3000 complaints 4

Sort by:

Newest Achieve3000 complaints

M
11:27 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Achieve3000 Not Impressed with Achieve3000: Lackluster Content and Confusing Questions

I tried using Achieve3000 for a while, but I gotta say, it ain't all that great. I mean, it's supposed to help you learn stuff, but I didn't feel like I was learning anything new. The articles they give you to read are okay, but they're not that interesting, you know? And sometimes the questions they ask after the article are just plain confusing. Plus, the whole thing is kinda slow and clunky. I wouldn't recommend it if you're looking for an easy way to study.

U
10:40 am EDT

Achieve3000 Mixed feelings about Achieve3000: A student’s perspective

Achieve3000 is not the best thing out there, for sure. It's like they made this website for school to make more work for us that we don't need, like seriously who wants to read boring articles and then answer all these questions afterward? It's like we already have a lot of stuff to do for school, why do we need more?

But at the same time, it kinda makes sense. Like, maybe reading all these different articles is actually kinda helpful in the long run? And they do have a lot of different topics, so if you're interested in something specific, you can probably find something related to it. Plus, I guess it's kinda nice that the questions are personalized to your reading level, so you don't feel like you're totally lost.

Another thing that kinda sucks is that sometimes the site is glitchy. Like, you'll answer a question but for some reason it won't register and it's super frustrating. But hey, it is what it is, right?

Overall, Achieve3000 is not the greatest thing ever, but it's not the worst either. It's just another thing we have to do for school, and we might as well make the most of it.

P
8:47 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Achieve3000 Waste of Time and Money: Frustrating Experience with Achieve3000 Education Program

Achieve3000 thing, it's a waste of time and money. The articles are too hard to read and the questions are confusing. I tried to use it with my son and he just got frustrated and gave up. I don't understand why schools are using this program. It's not helping anyone.

I mean, I get it, education is important and all, but this Achieve3000 stuff is ridiculous. It's like they expect kids to be reading PhD-level material. And then they have to answer a bunch of questions about it? Come on, give me a break.

And don't even get me started on how much this thing costs. It's highway robbery, I tell you. And for what? A bunch of articles that no one can understand and a bunch of questions that no one can answer. It's just a big scam, if you ask me.

Look, I'm not saying that kids shouldn't be challenged or that education isn't important. But this Achieve3000 thing just isn't the way to do it. It's confusing, frustrating, and expensive. Save your money and find something else to help your kids learn. Trust me, you'll be better off in the long run.

Is Achieve3000 legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Achieve3000 as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Achieve3000 stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Achieve3000 should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Achieve3000 earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Achieve3000 achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

The age of Achieve3000's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Achieve3000.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Achieve3000 website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Achieve3000.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

We looked up Achieve3000 and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Achieve3000. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
E

Achieve3000 Frustrated with Achieve3000: Half of the Answers are Wrong

So I was using Achieve3000 for my ELA class, but it's been a tough go. I feel like I failed this quarter, and I think it might be because about half of the answers on Achieve3000 are wrong. It's frustrating, you know? Like, the government and schools are so focused on "education" but they can't even get a program like this right. Honestly, I think they should just ban it altogether.

Overview of Achieve3000 customer experience

Achieve3000 is a widely criticized online learning platform, plagued with numerous complaints from its users. Many users report that the platform is cumbersome and difficult to navigate, making it near impossible to locate essential features and content. Others have reported issues with the platform's scoring system, which often acts arbitrarily and incorrectly, leading to incorrect grade assessments. Students have also pointed out that the platform's content is often outdated and boring, with a lack of engaging and thought-provoking material. This has led to a significant decline in overall user satisfaction, with many opting to switch to alternative platforms that offer a more reliable and engaging experience.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Achieve3000 contacts