Having problems with PDFFiller?

PDFFiller Customer Service Contacts

Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PDFFiller Customer Service. Initial PDFFiller complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PDFFiller above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PDFFiller. Discuss the issues you have had with PDFFiller and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

PDFFillerdouble charging for services

Jan 5, 2020 charged $120.00 on one card and on Jan 14, 2020 charge 120.00 on the other card on file.
Jan 4, 2021 charged $120.00 on one card and Jan 5, 2021 charged $120.00 on the other card on file.
I talked to live chat apparently they don't understand English but, All she wanted to do is cancel my subscription and stated that I could only get my money back with the 180 day guarantee.. Hold up your double charging me for my service and refused to refund the money. So why can't refund both these years charges because I paid for this year last year. Kristen all she wanted to do is cancel my subscription. Then she stated you have two accounts NO I DON'T it states that I can share my account with up to 4 others. Now she also tells me that there is no way to remove my personal information CC information from their site that is not an option for me all I can do is cancel my subscription to remove the information. What kind of company does this? All I want is my $240.00 is due to me and get my CC information off their site so this can never happen again. I guess I am gonna have to file a complaint also with the FCC for theft.

• Updated by Pay It Forward Inc · Jan 12, 2021

I haven't received an email from Monica correcting this situation but, if and when that occurs I will be sure to let it be known. Until then I stand by the above statement and am very discouraged that you will not allow me to remove my CC information from your site.

• PDFFiller's response · Jan 12, 2021

Many thanks for reaching out!
      Your case is indeed quite tricky, thus, there has been indeed some confusion involved.
      We've just finished an internal investigation and can confirm that we can make refunds for both 2020 and 2021 for you. However, we would need to clarify on cards' details since there are two credit cards on your side linked to the same personal account. Our Billing Support manager Monica will email you today to clarify some details and arrange the refunds.
      We are sorry for a confusion caused! Our Support rep was indeed not quite correct in wording and also did not fully understand your request during the chat conversation.
      We are hoping to see quick resolution here!

PDFFillerBilling.

I was charged 108 dollars and have no recollection of subscribing to anything. I get this service for free with my employer. I'm not understanding why I am seeing a pending payment. I"checked my subscriptions on my phone to make sure there was not a mistake on my end but I'm not seeing anything. I also didn't receive an email about a successful payment or successful subscription to this. I would like a refund.

• PDFFiller's response · Jan 11, 2021

Nevada hi! This is a a confusing situation but we are sure that it can settled easily and very soon.
        We would actually recommend to start with syncing with your employer, just to make sure we all are on the same page. Maybe they would have some additionally useful information to settle this case.
        Once you do that, please chat with Billing Support here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/support.htm
        Our agents would need to know your full name and the last four digits of the credit card charged.
        Thank you in advance for your cooperation on settling this!
        Hoping to see quick resolution here!

PDFFillerPdfFiller

I used PdfFiller for a one time use and now I have a bill from them for $102.34. I did NOT ask for a subscription. I have no way to call them, or contact them on line.
      I don't have a app for them and I cannot find a phone number to call. All I can find is to fill out a form and send to them. I want to know how I even got on the subscription since I just needed a one time use.

• PDFFiller's response · Dec 29, 2020

Dear Milton,
          we are sorry for any inconvenience caused due to a confusion!
          All contact information can be actually found on our site - pdffiller.com
          They will need to know your full name, the date of charge and the last four digits of the credit card charged.
          Billing Support would be also able to tell you when the subscription was registered, on what device, which IP address. We can easily restore the whole story together and settle this, no worries.
          Hope this helps!

PDFFillerBilled without permission or subscription

I was billed $120 at 4 something in the AM. I don't use this service. I have no subscriptions to this service. How do I get my money back? My bank says I have to wait until the charge goes from pending to charged. This company is a scam of one kind and I want my money back. I don't even know how they go my PayPal information to Bill me.
        I have emailed them directly. And I will be posting complaints all over until they contact me and refund the fraudulent charge.

• PDFFiller's response · Dec 14, 2020

Dear Jessica,
            our records show that you've reached our Support via phone on December, 12th. The refund has been already made for you, in full. There might be a minor delay since this was done on Saturday but the amount should reach your account very soon.
            We are very sorry if any inconvenience caused in the process!

PDFFillerUnauthorized charge to my bank

When I woke up this morning 11/29/2020 at 8am and checked my phone, I've seen that I been charged $96 from PDF9FILLER6172061162 around 5am. I didn't know where this purchase was coming from I wasn't sure if that was an actual company or if I was being scam in Dione way until I searched it up on google. I've never made that purchase I wasn't even awake when the purchase was "approved".

Unauthorized charge to my bank

• PDFFiller's response · Nov 30, 2020

Kathy hi! Many thanks for contacting and we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused!
              We were trying to find you in our system of records using just the name but apparently this is a very popular name, we have three people registered under the same name.
              Thus, we ask you to chat with our Billing Support here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/billing?sl=support
              Our agent will need to know your full name and the last four digits of the credit card charged.
              Refund is surely no problem at all, but we need to verify the data first.
              Thank you in advance for your cooperation on this case!

PDFFillerUnauthorized charge in my credit card

Hi,

I dont remember signing up for a PDF filler account. I saw my credit card charges today and I noticed I was charged by PDFFiller, Inc amounting to Php3, 546.63. Please refund this amount immediately. I never used this product or service.
            Is this a scam? why are you charging my card without any purchase.

Unauthorized charge in my credit card

PDFFillerRefund problem

I was charge for 1 year and I cancelled already but they say they refunded for me already but I check my bank and everything and they say they don't know

Nice Scam!! erase of the evidence by saying I voided already

Refund problem
              Refund problem

• PDFFiller's response · Nov 26, 2020

Hello there!
                  Just talked to Monica (the one from the screenshot you've posted here), and our Billing Support stands by what they wrote previously:
                  The void transaction took place on October, 30. Since this was a voided transaction and not a refund - most probably, you won't see it as a separate line in your bank statement. But this would depend on a bank, actually, please double check with yours.
                  We insist you need to double check this with your bank. From our side, the Billing Support has provided you with a receipt, there is not much we can also do here, sorry. Please, show this receipt at your bank.

PDFFilleris a scam

Just saw that my cc was charged last 3 years for $360.00 fee.
                I don't remember to use this program and I called in this morning to find out what's going on.
                I've been told that I was charged maybe because I enrolled for a free trial and then automatically they charge fee.
                I browsed on line and found that PDF Filler is a big SCAM company seeing so many complaints on BBB.org.
                I was very frustrated about the way PDF filler are doing business with inocent people unaware about this enormous charges/scam.
                I'll be contacted my attorney about that immediately.
                Watch out these crookers. PDF Filler is a big time SCAM!!!

• PDFFiller's response · Nov 13, 2020

Dear Teodor,
                    we are very sorry to hear what happened with the automatic charges here! Three years is a very long time, it is really very strange that you saw the fees this year only. We recommend you double check with the bank how your bank statements are delivered, automatic charges should be more visible, of course.

Due to our security regulations, we do not track what's going on inside user accounts, so we could not really see whether you've been using our services or not.

Please note, however, that our 180-day money back policy still applies in your case. Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse the amounts for the previous periods due to late notice. But we can surely compensate at least part of this amount, for the current year.
                    Please, chat with our Billing Support here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/billing?sl=support Our agents will do their best to settle this as soonest.
                    You can do this via phone too (same number as you called), however, online processing will be much faster.
                    Thank you in advance for your cooperation on this. And our sincere apologies about such an unfortunate situation!

PDFFillerUnfair charge

Pdf filler credited 180.00€ from my account without my authorisation. I was not informed about it prior nor I received any kind of notice. They were suposed to send an advice notice before the end of the one month free suscription. Charging my account for an annual subscription without my knowledge and consent is a scam. Charging someone 180.00€ for a single time use which was eventually aborted is the biggest rip off.

• PDFFiller's response · Nov 06, 2020

Dear Jorge,
                      many thanks for contacting us and we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused!
                      Most probably, cancellation of your free trial did not get fully through, that happens sometimes.
                      But no worries, our 180-day money back guarantee policy is totally applicable here.
                      Since we do not see full data on you here - please chat with our Billing Support on our site: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/billing?sl=support
                      They would need to know the email you've used to log in into our system and also the last four digits of the credit card charged. The refund will be made instantly, we can assure you, no questions asked.
                      Many thanks for your cooperation on settling this.

PDFFillerAnnual subscription.

I just received an email stating I would be charged $80 for an annual subscription.

I never consented to receive/purchase any product or service from your company. I am disturbed at how this could have happened in the first place. Please refund and email me with the confirmation immediately.

The email where I was sent this notification is: [protected]@gmail.com

• PDFFiller's response · Nov 03, 2020

Hello there! And many thanks for contacting us!
                        Unfortunately, we do not see your full name in the request, and the email is blocked due to security rules of Complaintsboard.com
                        Thus, we would have to ask you to chat with our Billing Support directly on our site:
                        Our agents will need to know your full name, that email you're mentioning above and also the last four digits of the credit card charged.
                        Many thanks in advance for your cooperation on this! We hope to see the case settled soon!

PDFFillerA charge to my account

I received a charge of $102 to my account on Aug 15th 2020, which I never consented to. I have not subscribed to anything, nor have I used any services which would have come out to such an amount. I received no emails or information regarding a charge from this company.
                      On the credit card statement, the description reads: "PDFILLER, INC617-3839922".

• PDFFiller's response · Oct 08, 2020

Many thanks for contacting us!
                          Refund is surely no problem at all since this is a relatively recent transaction.
                          However, we would need slightly more info from your side.
                          Please chat live with our Billing Support here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/billing?sl=support
                          They would need to know your full name and the last four digits of the credit card charged.
                          Many thanks in advance for your cooperation on this!

PDFFillerUnauthorized bank account charges.

$20.00 charges were being drawn monthly from my account beginning January 2017 and ending February 2020. These were unbeknown to me since due to a family hardship I had someone else helping me with reconciling my bank account.
                        I am now back to doing my own finances and as I was checking my bank statements I discovered these charges. I went yesterday, September 24, 2020, and spoke to my bank and I was told I needed to contact the source of the charges.
                        I have all the bank statements for the years mentioned above in which these charges appear, a total of 26 pages. Since these contain personal information I do not want to send copies. Please advise an alternative method. Perhaps request verification from bank?
                        PDF... Filler gained $520.00 from my account and I lost $520.00 for something I did not request and have absolutely no use for.
                        I am requesting the total of $520.00 be refunded to my bank account.

• PDFFiller's response · Sep 28, 2020

Many thanks for contacting us! And we are very sorry about what happened.
                            You can either chat live with our Billing Support here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/billing?sl=support
                            Or please email [email protected]
                            We hope to see this settled soon!

PDFFillerUnauthorized charge to my checking account

On Sep. 21, 2020, PDF Filler charged my checking account for $96.00 which I did not authorize, order, want, need or even know about!

SEP 21 2020
                          87461 POS SIGNATURE PDF&FILLER [protected] PDF&FILLER [protected]
                          Amount: negative ninety six dollars($96.00)
                          Running Balance: negative eighty six dollars and fifty three cents($86.53)

Details
                          Statement Description:
                          87461 POS SIGNATURE PDF&FILLER [protected] PDF&FILLER [protected]
                          Date:
                          9/21/2020
                          Type:
                          Debit

Academy Bank Colorado Springs, last 3 digits of my account are 692

This withdrawal was done unlawfully without my knowledge or consent. Please return this money to my account immediately.

Thank you.

Bonnie Sue Bouldon
                          2718 Palmer Park Blvd. Apt. 105
                          Colorado Springs, Co. 80909
                          [protected]

• PDFFiller's response · Sep 28, 2020

Dear Bonnie,
                              we are really sorry for any misunderstanding caused by the procedures!
                              What you call "theft" here is actually just an automated charge that took place once the free trial period expired. Under our 180-day money-back guarantee policy, it can easily be refunded.
                              We strongly recommend you chat with our Billing Support following the link we have provided earlier (https://www.pdffiller.com/en/billing?sl=support). We are confident this case can be easily settled.
                              Many thanks in advance for your cooperation!

• Updated by imadeplorable · Sep 25, 2020

My bank has removed the charge and restored my account. No action from you is needed. Unless, of course, you have an attack of conscience and decide to reimburse my bank for your blatant theft.

• PDFFiller's response · Sep 25, 2020

Dear Bonnie,
                              many thanks for reaching our and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused!
                              Refund is surely no problem at all, thanks for contacting us this promptly. However, the information provided is not sufficient to make this refund just instantly, I'm afraid.
                              Please chat with our Live Billing Support here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/billing?sl=support
                              They would need to know the last four digits of the card charged.
                              Many thanks in advance for your cooperation on solving this!

Sep 17, 2020

PDFFiller — Fraudulent advertising, sneaky charges to credit card, no customer service

I help indigent people who cannot afford an attorney, with their legal paperwork. Needless to say, I...

PDFFillerNever signed up for this

To the absolute best of my knowledge I never signed up for this. I would remember anything that cost this amount. I don't even know what its for - I have auto-signed documents before and didn't need this. I would never sign up for a service that cost this much. I don't have that kind of money. If I hadn't checked my credit union statements I would not have known about this. I would like a refund asap.

• PDFFiller's response · Jun 17, 2020

Dear Kathryn,
                                many thanks for contacting us! We have several people with such a name in our customer database, so we can't make a refund just now, without more details from your side.
                                Please, chat with our Billing Support here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/billing?sl=support They would need to know your email and the last four digits of the card charged.
                                Thank you in advance for your cooperation in solving this, and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused!

PDFFillerIt is all a scam

I received an email less than the one month supposed free period stating that my debit card had been charged for an annual subscription. You supposedly have one month free. It has not been one month. If you try to cancel the subscription, they throw you an offer to reduce the price to $24.00. If you do not accept and instead cancel, then you are committed. They do not give your money back. It is all a scam. Not worth $96.00. You can't get your money back for this year, but you can use the program for the next 365 days. Not a good way to do business. What a quick way to make a buck-$96 profit!

• PDFFiller's response · May 21, 2020

Dear Vicki, we are very for any inconvenience caused! Have you tried contacting our Billing Support? Please, live chat with us here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/billing?sl=support Our Support agent will need to know your email (the one used for logging in), and the last four digits of the card charged. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in solving this!

PDFFillerI did not agree to be charged $96.00.

This has come up on my credit card. Please unsubscribe me ASAP. This is unsatisfactory service. Please contact me at [protected]@gmail.com to let me know this will be resolved. It is frustrating that I cannot get through with the number you provided. I am going to contact the credit card company to stop payment.

Pamela Plauth

• PDFFiller's response · May 20, 2020

Dear Pamela, many thanks for contacting us! Unfortunately, Complaintsboard.com has blocked the first part of your email address, so we can't see it, thus, can't track you in the system! Please, live chat with our Support here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/billing?sl=support If you were charged just recently, a quick refund is no problem at all! Many thanks in advance for your cooperation! And we are sorry if any trouble caused.

PDFFillerUnauthorized credit card charges

Hello I received an $80 charge on my debit card for
                                  400595 PDF FILLER [protected]*MA
                                  on
                                  May 1st, 2020 when I got my paper bank statement for the month. I didn't think I even had an account, but if for some reason I do, I don't plan on using pdffiller again. I am just very confused, a refund would be awesome! Also is there any way to access this account and delete it? I tried all my emails and none of them registered as ever having an account.

• PDFFiller's response · May 20, 2020

Dear Zachary, many thanks for contacting us! As it just turned out, you have a very popular name, we have several in our database. Thus, we can't start refunding just now and would need slightly more info from your side. Please, live chat with us here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/billing?sl=support This is a special chat for billing issues. In particular, our support agent would need to know the last four digits on the card charged and the date of this transaction. Refund is no problem at all in such a case. But we need more info. Many thanks in advance for your cooperation in solving this!

PDFFillerI was promissed a "free" usage of your pdf filler.

Then after I spent hours amending my document I now find that I cannot access my document without providing my credit card number and paying a year of subscription.

This is clearly a fraudulent attempt by the company to trick people into committing time and therefore being stuck with having to pay a subscription that they did not initially consent to.

• PDFFiller's response · May 04, 2020

Dear Alex, we are very sorry if our free trial conditions are not immediately clear. We indeed insist on registration of a password-protected account, and in the course of its registration one has to verify the identity through CC details.
                                        This does NOT mean automatic charges, I can assure you. The free trial conditions still apply, for the full 30 days. Any user subscribing for our free trial is charged on the 31st day, not sooner.
                                        If you cancel the trial and unsubcribe in a timely manner during this first calendar month - you will never be charged.
                                        In other words, you can prepare, edit and e-sign multiple documents and then suspend the free trial, no charges whatsoever.
                                        We suggest you give us a second try as we are confident you will find pdfFiller useful, at least for one month of free use.
                                        Hope this clarifies!

PDFFillerUnauthorized charges to debit card

April 24, 2020
                                      Email Address: oka.[protected]@gmail.com
                                      PDF9FILLER6172061162

My checking statement shows a withdrawal from my debit card/checking account on 3/16/20 in the amount of $96.00. I did not sign up for PDF filler nor did I authorize this to be taken from my account. I only tried the free trial and I am requesting a refund.

Thank you very much.

• PDFFiller's response · Apr 27, 2020

Dear Charlene,
                                          unfortunately, the email here, on Complaintsboard, is hidden/protected. So there is no way we can track this, so sorry. I've just tried to look you up as Charlene Wong but also without any luck. Please, live chat with us here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/billing?sl=support This is a special chat for billing issues. If you've just missed the deadline of your free trial, you can surely get the refund, no problem at all.
                                          Hope this helps!