PDFFiller company logo

PDFFiller
reviews & complaints
PDFFiller
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

203 complaints
150 resolved 53 unresolved

This account has been claimed by PDFFiller customer service / representatives through our verification process.

PDFFiller reviews & complaints

PDFFiller complaints 203

The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

PDFFiller - Two account no. It should be only one u1729681201 this one is paid cancel [protected]

On my subscription of date 1-23-22 u1 [protected] is register in a phone that only use for internet sometimes it does not have a phone company contract. Phone description. Samsuns sma 720
The phone thatam using is galaxy s21 g5 idown load pdffiler on this phone and I recieved a new account with pdf filler acct. No ui73012115 please adjust to one account witch is paid ui [protected] my phone is [protected] email [protected]@yahoo.com my subscription [protected] is register in email [protected]@gmail.com change to [protected]@yahoo.com
[protected]

PDFFiller - Not sure why I was charged

Hi you have taken 147.20 out of my account and I want to know why. I want the money refunded. I never received an email asking if I wanted to continue the service there was a 1.47 taken out on my card then another 147.20 which I did not agree too so if you do not refund me my money I will take legal action against you.

Regards

Kym Williams
Australia.

Desired outcome: Refund money

Hi

My Name is Kym Williams I live in Australia what else do you want to know, this is the only name I go by. Please just refund me thanks.

I am sorry but this is not how it works!

First of, you have a VERY popular last name. With millions of daily users, we have hundreds of Williams' in our system of user records. We don't want the refund to be issued to a wrong person, right?

Secondly, before making a refund, we need to double check the card validity so that the money reaches you quickly.

This is not an automated process, it requires two minutes of your personal participation.

So, please, chat with our Billing, following the link above.

Many thanks in advance!

PDFFiller - Fraudulent charge

Hi team,
I have 3 separate charges to my debit card totaling in $61.25. I have never even heard of this service, let alone use it. Please refund the cash immediately. How/where did you even get my debit card information? The charge is PDFFILLER.com Card#2500 and SupportPDFFILLER.com Card #2500.

My email is a.c.[protected]@gmail.com. You can check and see that I do not have an account with you, nor have I ever had an account with you.

Thanks,
Alex

Desired outcome: Refund

R

PDFFiller - Charged for service I canceled during free trial

Signed up for free trial and canceled free trial within 2 days of using it since the forms listed were not what I needed to begin with. and was charged $96 to my account in which I then had to close my card and get a new debit card since I forgot about it as I was not to be charged anyway due to me canceling the service within the 30 day free trial

Desired outcome: Want my $96 refunded immediately

PDFFiller - I did not sign up for this product

My bank account was debited for $108.00 on 1.18.2022. I did not sign up for this service nor did I authorize a payment of $108.00 or any other amount. I want my account credited back ASAP!

Desired outcome: money debited back to my account

Jan 16, 2022

PDFFiller - Unauthorized debit card charge

I signed up for basic on or about 11/20/21 at @$20.00 I woke up this morning to 40.00 pending on my debit card. (6415) I want my $40.00 returned and I want to cancel my account and stop any more funds debited from my account. I do not understand how this happened without my permission. I cannot afford $40.00 a month for this service, although it is a good service. That is why I chose basic, I would not be using it that much.
Thank you!

Desired outcome: Return my $40.00 and cancel my account please.

PDFFiller - Random charge

Woke up to my bank account declining my shopping today because some random pdf website saw fit to steal £70 for no reason.

I want my money back and I want it back now. I haven't used your crappy service since August.

Why can a random site like yours sting my account for $96 out of no where without any warning or reason? That's a lot of money and I've had to reach out to family members so my partner and I can keep the heat and electric on this week because of you.

Furious.

Desired outcome: My money back

B

PDFFiller - Monthly payments without announcement

i just noticed after 6 months, I've been getting charged by this company 20 dollars per month, without using their services. Their emails are marked as spam, so nobody can notice they are paying until it's too late! Beware of this company, and better check the spam folder if you sometime used their services, as they can continue to charge you without you knowing it!

PDFFiller - Subscription charge

Hi There!
I was charged $96 for a PDFILLER subscription that I didn't have. I had a former subscription in November but I had canceled as I didn't have the money. I was now charged $96 dollars that I didn't authorize. I would like to request a refund if possible.
Thanks!

Desired outcome: Refund

G
Jan 11, 2022

PDFFiller - unauthorized charged

Hi,
Good day!
I was charged 96 dollars today and didn't authorized it. I remember using only the trial version and never intended to use it full time and after that I already cancelled my account. I was disappointed to check today that my account was not deleted knowing that I already cancelled it and now being charged with big amount of money. Now i have to delete my account again. I would like to appeal for a full refund. I hope you see my concern.

Desired outcome: refund

PDFFiller - Support

It must have been a he'll of a party for these [censored] I want my money back I was taken for $ 95 on 1/92022 last digits 8109 and I've never used this app and you need to cancell this account I have now idea who the he'll you are you guys are taking money from people I'm turning you into my bank have them investigate you for scamming I'm calling the better business bureau and letting them know you are [censored]ing scamming people

Update by Pooter1965
Jan 10, 2022

I WANT MY DAMN MONEY BACK I DONT KNOW WHO THE HELL THESE PEOPLE ARE OR WHAT THE DO IM CONTACTING THE BBB ON THEM THEY ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE

PDFFiller - Being charged $125

I was charged $125 today. I've never given anyone my banking information other than for a one time use. I haven't used this account in a while. I'm not sure what is going on I have canceled my account and want a refund for the money that you guys have taken out of my bank account. I am very not impressed at all. Something needs to be done about this. I am not the only one to complain about this as I see there are many more complaints about this same issue with other people

Desired outcome: My money back

A
Jan 07, 2022

PDFFiller - A charge of $102.34

I just noticed a charge of $102.34 on my card when I know I cancelled it and called for it to be cancelled cuz for some there was a glitch. The customer service assured me it was cancelled and won't charge my card, until I saw this massive charge. I would like a refund back to my card please I would really appreciate it. Transaction date is 01/07/2022, last 4 of the card are 5104.

A
Jan 07, 2022

My full name is Abdul Hameed Bukhari. Transaction date 01/07/2022, last 4 of the card are 5104

H

PDFFiller - Unauthorized Transaction by PDFFiler

Last night It came to my attention that a transaction of $126.49CAD ($96USD) was taken out of my account without my knowledge, making it an unauthorized transaction. I had never given my card number to this fraudulent company. I had emailed them last night but still no response. This has been a headache of a situation and would like an immediate refund. My email is "haroun.[protected]@gmail.com", I have given you the necessary information that you've asked the rest of these people

Desired outcome: A complete refund

PDFFiller - Refund

I am complaining about the charges $105.6 that was taken from my card, last Dec. 30, 2021 without using this kind of service. I already cancelled this from the very start, yet I got charged. I need a refund ASAP!

Desired outcome: $105.6 will be placed back to my card

Jan 01, 2022

PDFFiller - Refund

I was charged 96 dollars and never subscribed never game them my card information and only for one time use I find this to be unbelievable being charged for something I never subscribed to nor want to use I would like a full refund back . The transaction that was made has also caused my debit card account to be in negative I am so upset with this service

PDFFiller - I am disputing a robbery by this CKO SupportPDFFiller.com

This CKO SupportPDFFiller.com just took an unauthorized payment from my cash app card in the amount of $102.96. No such services did I agree to from this CKO Support company or scam business? I never agreed nor did I authorize that person or company to take my money. And I want my money back on my card. No communication was attempted with me over this unauthorized transaction.

Desired outcome: $102.96 placed back on my cash app card.

In these pandemic times, it is hard enough trying to pay bills and make ends meet. Then deal with scamming businesses.

I

PDFFiller - no idea.

I have no idea what this website even is but an unauthorized $103 was taken out of my account. i will be going to police because i don't even understand how they have my information if this doesn't get resolved in the next 24 hours. I am extremely upset. Some type of scam and some how gotten my card information. i don't even have an account with this company.

Desired outcome: money back with some type of compensation.

PDFFiller - Over drawing my account 2 times

You refunded me $96.00 dolls last week that took care of my overdraft On the 23 of November you took it out again my account is overdrawn$115.00 because of this I think you should refund the 115 because this is the second time this has happened I thought I was taking off your service I didn't want if this doesn't get taking care of I will contact the better business burrow thanks

Desired outcome: Refund $115.00

Try Jerome J Clark

Second time this has happened

PDFFiller - Unauthorized Charge

I received a email regarding a charge of $96 that was attempted & denied. How did you get my card information? I have never used this service. Please delete my card info ASAP! I never authorized any charge from this site or its affiliates, I need you to resolve this issue, as stated by deleting my info from your site.
See Attached.