Complaints & Reviews

Unauthorized charge/even submitted a “test deposit and debit” 3 weeks prior to attempting the real debit. THIEVES!!!

On March 2 2020 pdffiller credited my account .01 cent and debited it back. I have never in my life used or even heard of this company/app. I even checked my subscriptions and offloaded apps. Nothing. My bank called me to inform me of a flagged charge for $96.00 that occurred at 6 am March 26th 2020. I had not even been awake at that hour! I've had to cancel my card that I have no idea how they even came to have. After they cancelled my debit card I now receive an email from pdffiller On March 26th informing me that my charge did not go through and to update payment info. When the bank called me on March 26th Proor to that email I even searched my inbox for any emails pertaining to this company looking for some sort of sign up confirmation or any type of contact I may have received. Nothing. Now I am very scared as to how my email and card number etc was obtained and who else they may have sold this info to. I'm having to go through all of my statements to check on anything else that may have gone unnoticed. I will be filing charges for sure!!! This is theft on multiple levels!

• PDFFiller's response · Mar 30, 2020

Dear Sir/Madam
    we are very sorry for any confusion/stress caused by the transactions and our email!
    Since you are not mentioning your real name or your email here - we can't really track anything at the moment!
    Have you tried emailing Support as it is indicated in the email (see your screenshot)? If yes, can we have the ticket number? If not - please, note that you can also live chat here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/support.htm
    Our Support agents are working 24/7 and we can settle this really quickly. If you supply them with that email address and the last 4 digits of the card that was charged - they will be able to tell you the whole story straight away. And you can surely get your refund, in full and instantly, no worries.
    All I can say for now: if you were charged 1 cent and then got it back - that means you (or somebody in your office/home with full access to your card and your email) registered for our free trial. This is our usual verification process. And once this free trial was over (and was not cancelled in advanced) - there was our usual subscription charge.
    I would like to re-emphasize: all you need to do is contact our Support, via email or live chat - this can be investigated and settled really quickly.
    Also, please, rest assured we NEVER transmit any data we got from users any further, to any third parties!Whatever data you've provided to us - would be automatically deleted, once this case is fully settled. There is absolutely no reason to worry.

• Sc
    Scavery726 Apr 04, 2020

Yes I have already spoken with your “team” and I was told that very thing was cancelled, removed, unsubscribed and still I am getting emails from “sarah” from pdffiller. I do not have to give out my name as I’ve already reported it to the necessary agencies and there is nothing to refund due to my BANK flagging as fraud/unauthorized charges and calling me. I have asked to be removed and I am not interested in products especially now since the company was going to charge me anyway regardless of my interest. I am already on the do not call/contact/mail list and I will be reporting this as well. This is bogus and clearly unprofessional to harass someone after you could not charge them and then expect me to give you my name on a complaint forum? No thank you. I see I’m not the only one this has happened to and your comments confirmed that as you would have been able to easily pin who I was considering it just happened. An agent reluctantly gave out an IP address that the subscription supposedly came from, but I do not believe that for a minute considering how he kept trying to say he emailed it and then had several minutes trying to figure out what to give me as far as any info regarding the IP or region/OS it came from as I informed him that his first email regarding my subscription cancellation came through just fine, but the email he claims he sent three times with my request for info did not come. I make charges online all the time so why would my bank flag this particular one? My guess is it’s already a high risk or known scam. That test credit and debit Days after the supposed free trial sign up and then no confirmation email no nothing before my account is attempted to be denoted $96 is exactly what happens when your financial information is stolen. I will be prosecuting if possible as you have absolutely no confirmation that I authorized any such charge and now still sending me spammy emails!!!

• Sc
    Scavery726 Apr 04, 2020

And also. No. The whole household office scenario is not possible at all. Not going to give out specifics as of why because you just crossed so many lines So why would you DARE accuse me of being incompetent with my financial information or even pretend to know my private or work life and surroundings. Yes I have spoken with support and at first I was told it was only an after hours answering service. I called back and what is previously mentioned is noted. Not only was I charged, with the test cent, then charged again almost one hundred dollars. No notice, no verification emails, not a single history that I ever signed up for this and nothing to even hint at being charged! Basically you’re saying it is not at all possible for this to happen and it was at my fault because someone around me did this using my info and then showed no proof of anything until my bank caught it. Yet there are NUMEROUS complaints of this exact thing happening. That makes sense then! Hope this helps!

• De
    DeanS Apr 06, 2020

@Scavery726 First and foremost, I would like to apologize if our assumption about the potential reasons behind this situation looks like an accusation to you. This was NEVER our intention. This is just something happening once a while to some of our customers, that’s why we assumed this might be a reason. It’s good to know that it is not!

Secondly, we fully understand why you do not want to go publish with your real name on a third-party platform. But at the same time - this makes our hands tight as we can’t find the case in our database and/or say something specific right here, directly on Complaintsboard.
    As an alternative, we can offer you our Support live chats for real-time communication. Here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/support.htm
    And also separately for Billing issues here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/billing?sl=support
    Our support agents are always ready to provide detailed information on one-cent verification method (which is also used by Amazon and Netflix, by the way, completely legit and not invented by us), what sort of information we collect and store and how we got your data, in the first place. They are also ready to supply all necessary screenshots.

At the same time, we would like to emphasize that even on this site alone (Complaintsboard), the percentage of our resolved cases is almost 70%. In the absolute majority of these resolved cases we were able to find a quick and mutually beneficial solution because people cooperated with us and provided the needed data.

Thirdly and finally, you can unsubscribe from Sarah’s emails in any of these emails, at the very bottom there is the Unsubscribe option.

We are hopeful to see you in one of our chats and settle this as soonest!
    Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

Unauthorised Payment

Pdf filler credited £77.26 from my account without my authorisation. I was not informed about it prior nor I received any kind of notice. I have used monthly subscription from pdf filler in the past but crediting my account for an annual subscription without my knowledge and consent is borderline scam. Charging someone £77.26 for a single time use which was eventually aborted is the biggest rip off.

• PDFFiller's response · Mar 10, 2020

Dear Bumi,
    we are sorry for any inconvenience caused by this misunderstanding!
    It would be hard to say anything exact on this case, as I see only Bumi and don't see your last name and/or email, thus I can't track anything in our database.
    All I can say for sure is that you can switch back to monthly subscription, absolutely no problem. Please, live chat with our Support here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/support.htm (there is a special window for Billing Issues). Our Support agent can settle this in just a minute.
    Hope this helps!
    Also, we will appreciate if you could possible let ComplaintsBoard know when this case is settled. Thank you!

[Resolved] An unauthorized charge of $96 March 5 2020 at 4:37 am

An unauthorized charge of $96 was debited from my account without my authorization on March 5 at 4:37 am . I canceled my account as soon as I saw this 'free' site wanted to charge money for downloading a pdf I'd uploaded and edited. If I agreed to a subscription it more than likely would've been a monthly one, not a $96 dollar deduction. I'd hope to expect a refund.

• PDFFiller's response · Mar 10, 2020

Many thanks for contacting us! I've just looked through our database but failed to find Rickeeya Williams name there, sorry!
    From the description provided - most probably - you did not fully cancel the free trial and delete the account, that's why you were automatically charged.
    You can surely have a monthly subscription or you can cancel your account fully and get refund if you wish to. Please, live chat with our Support here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/support.htm
    I am sure we can settle this really quickly! Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

[Resolved] Unauthorised subscription

On the 27th of February 2020, an amount of R1 514.68 was paid from my account to PDFFiller which i did not give consent to. The reference no that came through with the notifying sms is: 617-3964. I used PDFFiller the previous month in completing a form but did not agree to any subsription. Please refund my money back into my account because it was there for a reason.

• PDFFiller's response · Mar 02, 2020

Dear Marumofase,
    looks like you've just forgot to cancel the one-month free trial with us?
    This is no problem at all. We've just found you in the system and initiated the refund. Please, note that it might take up to 5 business days for this refund to get back to you.
    We would appreciate if you could confirm later, to us and to Complaints Board, that you've got the money back alright.
    Many thanks for your cooperation on solving this!

• Updated by Marumofase Elias Chulo · Mar 02, 2020

Good day

Thank you for responding and attending to my complain. I will appreciate the refund so much and I surely will indicate to you once i have received it.

Regards

[Resolved] I was not aware there were subscriptions plans

Hi, my name is Luke Capstick I created an account with PDF Filler a month ago and only used it once. I never intended to create a subsrciption because I was not aware there were subscriptions plans, plans I would not have agreed to. I was not walked through any subscription options nor was I notified of any fees, until I was charged with £80 without authorisation. Is there any way I can get a refund? I only used PDF Filler once in January and I will not be using PDF Filler again.
I have used the chat box which I have been ignored on, and the number does not work to contact them,

Regards,

Luke

I was not aware there were subscriptions plans

• PDFFiller's response · Feb 19, 2020

Dear Luke,
    we are sorry if the conditions of our one-month free trial were not immediately clear for you!
    I've just checked our records with Billing Department. And the records show that you've already requested the refund directly from PayPal? And to the best of my knowledge, it was successfully transferred back to your account.
    If, for some reason, you still do not see it back - please email our Billing Support: [email protected]
    Thank you!

[Resolved] pdf filler

$96 was debited from my account without my authorisation. I canceled my account as soon as I saw this 'free' site wanted to charge money for downloading a pdf I'd uploaded and edited online.

Then today I received an email informing me of the $96 charge. I confirmed this amount had been debited from my account. I am a disabled pensioner and as a result of this site's underhanded dealings, I cannot pay all my bills this month and may lose my electricity supply.

I'm pursuing this with my bank but I am extremely upset and angry about this behaviour.

• PDFFiller's response · Jan 24, 2020

Dear Maz,
    many thanks for contacting and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused by this situation!
    To solve this swiftly, we would need slightly more info, such as your full name, the email with which you logged in and the last 4 digits on your card.
    Please, live chat with our rep here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/support.htm
    Our support works 24/7 and they can surely resolve this really quickly!
    Many thanks in advance!

[Resolved] unauthorized transaction

I ask for a refund from pdffiller.I have chat with them and they promise to refund my money.they said it only take 5-7 days..but still i did not get my refund.
When i ask them back, they give me this receipt as a proof of refund.i dont know if the receipt is sufficient enough to check my refund with bank because the bank needs Application Reference Number to check if they really have refund my money.
Please refund my money.
You can reach me at my email [protected]@gmail.com

unauthorized transaction
unauthorized transaction

• Updated by Nurd · Jan 24, 2020

Still dont get my money.have contacted the bank.they cannot trace any refund transaction.so fast taken people money, but so slow when it comes to refund back.

• PDFFiller's response · Jan 24, 2020

Dear Nurd,
    we are sorry to read about this delay!
    I've just talked to Monica who was chatting with you previously. She says that she gave you all the info we actually see on our side. Since all refunds are generated automatically, not manually, we do not see your bank details or any extra info, so sorry. This is all we have at hand on our side, no reference number.
    Our audit trail system tracks that your IP is from Malaysia? So my guess is that such an international transaction might take couple days more, due to security checks.
    Probably, give a call to your bank to confirm that you are really expecting this refund.
    I am truly sorry but there is very little we can do on our side at this stage! We made the refund, the rest is on the banks.
    Please, let us know when you got the refund! Thank you

• Updated by Nurd · Jan 26, 2020

As of today, theres still no refund on my bank account.for your info, recently theres another antivirus company frim Ireland auto debit my account on 20th jan and succesfully refund my money on 25th jan.it ONLY TAKES 5 days, i REPEAT 5 daysss for that refund transaction.
    Plzz be fast

• Updated by Nurd · Jan 26, 2020

As of today, 27 jan..pdf filler has succefully credited the refund to my acccount.
    This issue is resolved and restored my trust to the pdffiller company.

• PDFFiller's response · Jan 28, 2020

Many thanks for your confirmation! We are glad to know that you got the refund alright, even though with some delay.

[Resolved] never heard of this website but i'm charged 31.20 every month

This website has been charging my debit card each month but I have never signed up for anything. I want a refund of my money that I did not spend. I have tried signing in with my emails and none of them are in the system. I would very much like a refund or a cancellation of the charges at least so I do not have to make a new bank account. I have never heard of this website or application and have no interest in purchasing anything.

• PDFFiller's response · Jan 14, 2020

Dear Jordan,
    many thanks for reaching out as this situation is really very weird!
    I won't be able to solve this here, on Complaintsboard, as I don't see your full name and/or email.
    Thus, I would have to ask you to do the following. Here is the page when our clients consult Support regarding billing issues: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/billing?sl=support
    Our support rep would need the following info from you: your full name as it appears on your card, the last 4 digits on the card which is charged; if you can make couple screenshots of the transactions - that would be really great!
    We would do our best to investigate this case as soonest!
    Many thanks in advance for your cooperation in settling this!

[Resolved] unauthorized payment

I created an account to fill out a piece of application on December 4, 2019. And I just used it one time, it cost me 128 CAD??? Also, the website did not mention that this service is charged in USD. I do not have any intention to create an account and have a subscription. Their system just kind of forces you to do it. And they have you to provide your credit card prior to their service. Another thing is, you were not informed that the amount as well as the date that they will be charging your credit card. Instead, they just go ahead and charge your card before even telling you. But $128 for a piece o paper to be filled out is just way too expensive. When I was on the page, I did not see any other option of subscription. Charges and when would it be applied are just not clearly stated. It made me felt like I was scammed.

• PDFFiller's response · Jan 06, 2020

Dear Zhiqing Chen,
    I am truly sorry you've missed the deadline of your free trial with our service!
    Information on PDFfiller free trial and pricing options is always clearly stated on our side, I can assure you.
    In fact, I've just double checked with my colleague Sarah, and she sent me the screenshot if the welcoming email you got from PDFfiller. I am attaching it here.
    As you can see, "free 30-day PDFfiller trial" is quite visible and even highlighted. I am very surprised this has skipped your attention.
    Now, pricing. As you can see on our Pricing page: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/services.htm
    All prices are well explained, all numbers are quite large. No fine print used! We never do that.
    I fully understand your position: 128 CAD is really too much for one document only! If you are sure you won't need PDF editor and/or electronic signature in the coming year - please, note that we have 180-day money back guarantee, applied in all cases absolutely.
    Please, live chat with our support rep here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/support.htm
    They will need to know the date of transaction and the last four digits of your credit card. Having that in hand, they would be able to initiate the subscription cancellation and refund.

[Resolved] pdf filler

Hi, my name is Jordan Thompson. I created an account with PDF Filler a month ago and only used it once. I never intended to create a subsrciption because I was not aware there were subscriptions plans, plans I would not have agreed to. I was not walked through any subscription options nor was I notified of any fees, until I was charged with $80 without authorisation. Is there any way I can get a refund? I only used PDF Filler once on November 27 and I will not be using PDF Filler again.

• PDFFiller's response · Dec 31, 2019

Dear Jordan,
    I've just checked our records, and it looks like you got the refund today? At least it was issued today on our side. It might take a day or two for your bank to receive it on your side though.
    We hope you made full use of our one-month free trial! And hopefully, no inconveniences have been caused due to the missed deadline when this free trial was over.
    We would appreciate if you could inform Complaintsboard that this case is settled, once you see the refund on your account.
    Happy New Year!

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] unauthorized charge to my account

Hello I was charged $180 from this company and I do not have an account I did not give anyone my bank info or authorization for such purchase. Please contact me for reversal of funds immediately I will also be filing a dispute with my bank. I had to look up what the company was I've never heard of this before. Please help me resolve this issue today thank you

unauthorized charge to my account

• PDFFiller's response · Dec 06, 2019

Dear Morgan,
    I've just searched through the last 6 months of our clients' database and failed to find Morgan Foresteire, so I am assuming this is not the name under which you've registered on our site?
    Please, live chat as soon as possible with our Support rep here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/support.htm
    (There is a window with a live chat there)
    The info we need to investigate this further: you full name (as it appears on the card, most probably), the last four digits on your credit card and the exact date of transaction.
    If you are completely sure you have never used our services, you can surely get the full refund, at no time!
    (However, our advice would be to also find our who had access, at home or in your office, to your credit card details. Cause there is no way we could have charged you without someone willing providing us with the full name and full credit card details)
    Many thanks in advance for your cooperation on the case!

• Know_Your_Rights Dec 23, 2019

Perhaps the database malfunctioned, or it simply is not correctly synchronized, as it has different versions of the update. To prevent such problems, in my work I use AutosyncDB, with which I synchronize the SQL databases and the update is automatic. It is also a huge plus in the fact that it works the same with online databases.

• Know_Your_Rights Dec 23, 2019

This one http://autosyncdb.com/en/

[Resolved] pdf. filler [protected]

Hi

I work for the company Ryans Management Pty Ltd in Australia. My companies credit card is being charged an amount yearly of $72.00 US Dollars.
We have been charged on 09/07/2018 and again on 19/07/2019.

Can I please be notified of what this charge is for and how I can put a stop to the charge?

Regards Krystal Condon
FINANCE ASSISTANT

• PDFFiller's response · Nov 27, 2019

Dear Krystal,
    many thanks for reaching out! We really would like to help but we fail to track you in the database, actually.
    Under your last name, we have only Tom Condon, not Krystal. Is this your relative? But the date of payment there is totally different. Could you possibly double check the date of transaction in your bank records?
    Once ready - please, talk to our support here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/support.htm
    To get the full picture on this case, the support rep would need to know: the email under which somebody in your company/family registered an account, the exact date of transaction and the last four digits on the credit card in question. You are surely eligible for a refund for the unused months of service, no problem.
    But you will need to start this process with finding out who used your company's credit card to subscribe in the first place.
    Many thanks for your understanding and cooperation on this!

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] money taken from account

$125 dollars had been taken out of my bank account for no reason. I joined on the free trial and it hasn't even been 2 months yet but so much money has been taken out of my account from them. When I went on there website to see what was wrong many other people have complained of the same thing happening to them. I want a full refund of all the money that was taken out of my account for no reason at all.

Thank you.

• PDFFiller's response · Nov 26, 2019

Dear Laxshna,
    many thanks for contacting us!
    The free trial offered by PDFfiller for all first-timers is one month, 30 days. If you did not cancel during this first time - yes, you are then charged according to our standard annual subscription.
    I've just asked our Support to initiate a refund for you, they will do this immediately. Please, check on your side within the next day or two.
    And the sum of 125 dollar is probably in NZ dollars, right? Cause in USD our current annual subscriptions are much lower, actually.
    We would be happy to have you back with us in the future!

[Resolved] unauthorized charges

Hello,
I purchased on May 29 a pdf file which I paid a few dollars for on my credit card, and ever since then I have been unfairly charged $39 dollars a month for a subscription that I did not sign up for or agree to. I willingly paid the few dollars to receive that pdf but I never agreed to more than that. I am a college student and i can't afford these charges. Can you please refund me for these months?

Emily Wills

Dear Emily,
    many thanks for your feedback. However, we have reasons to believe you might have been writing about a different PDF-related service, actually.
    First of all, we fail to find Emily Wills in our clients' database.
    Secondly, we do not really sell PDF files as separate files (and you are mentioning that you have purchased a form?). We are providing form-filling services + electronic signature, that's different, actually.
    Thirdly, $39 is not one of our prices. Please, have a look at our current prices here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/services.htm
    We have several options of packages, but none of them costs 39 usd.
    Please, note that you can always contact our 24/7 support via live chat here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/support
    Note that there is a special button (top right corner) for billing and subscription cases.
    Our support guys would need to know the name under which you've registered at PDFfiller (if that was PDFfiller, of course) and the method of payment (card or PayPal).
    Many thanks in advance for your cooperation in handling this!

[Resolved] refund/stolen money

Instead of taking the $7 a month I agreed to for a pdf filler subscription, $86 was taken from my account for a yearly subscription I didn't consent to after my 30-day free trial was complete. This is an awfully big purchase for my income situation and detrimental to my upcoming weeks budget. Please, if anyone is capable who reads or comes across this, refund me this money.

I'll be happy to continue my $7 a month subscription but only if this issue is resolved.

• PDFFiller's response · Nov 21, 2019

Many thanks for reaching out!
    $86 is the annual subscription fee (it is a bit more than 7*12 months due to interbank transaction fee which is out of our control, actually, we are very sorry!).
    You can surely switch to monthly subscription instead, no problem. For this, please, live chat with our support here:
    They will need to know your full name, the date since when you are using our service and the last four digits of your credit card. They will issue you the refund for the unused period and change the subscription type. No problem at all.
    Thank you!

[Resolved] pdf filler

Like others have said, an absolute scam. Forces you to hand over credit card details in order to send/fill just one Pdf document, and promises something like $6 a month. Sounds reasonable, I thought, I will just cancel my subscription after I have sent the one document I need this service for and $6 isn't going to break the bank. A week later I notice a charge for $119 on my statement, they fail to mention that this is US dollars and the conversion rate is crap. Secondly, I all of a sudden have an annual subscription?! What in the actual [censored] for starters, why so expensive?? It costs less to have a Microsoft office package annually. Secondly, it was extremely misleading that this was an annual susbcription. And lastly, the account settings are a load of crap because I literally do not have the options to change/update my credit card details, or even cancel my subscription. I emailed but they ignored my simple request to cancel my account and gave me some generic wishy washy response.

• PDFFiller's response · Nov 21, 2019

We are truly sorry this misunderstanding has caused some inconveniences for you!
    Please, revisit our Pricing page here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/services.htm
    There is actually a switch from month-to-month payments to yearly subscription. You can choose either, though annual subscription is always cheaper and more beneficial.
    If you want to update credit card details or do any other operations with your subscription, please, talk to our support agents here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/support They are live 24-7. And they will certainly help with settings and/or choosing a different subscription mode.
    If you've already registered a ticket with our Support but you are unhappy with their answer, please, email our Customer Care at: [email protected] . We will do our absolute best to settle this as soonest!

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] unauthorised withdrawal from my account

Hi

Are you able to assist me please? On 24th October my account was debited A$121.06 with reference Visa WDL PDFFiller.com [protected] MAUS without my authority. I have not subscribed to this company to my knowledge and have definitely not authorised any payment to them. Can you please direct me with whom I should speak to for a refund and to resolve this issue asap.

Kind regards
Shanaye
rinny.[protected]@bigpond.com

Dear Shanaye,
    many thanks for reaching out! However, we fail to find the email you are mentioning here as your contact one. So we are unable to investigate this case further.
    Please, live chat with us here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/support
    Our support guys will need to know your full name and the last four digits of the credit card which was charged.
    Many thanks in advance for your cooperation and we are sorry if any inconvenience caused!

[Resolved] subscription

I had canceled the subscription prior to today, but I was informed by my bank that it had gone through regardless. Turns out the subscription had stayed even though I had canceled. I'm now 80 dollars down on a product I don't use anymore. I have canceled the subscription again, but I would really like a refund as I never intended to keep this product. If it's possible to make sure this subscription stays gone as well, that would be wonderful as I don't want this suddenly coming back and charging me another 80 dollars in a year.

Dear Alex,
    you can double check the cancellation via live chat here: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/support
    Refund will be surely possible for all the unused months of servicing, no problem at all.
    The support agent would need your full name and the last four digits of your credit card.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] SCAM Scummy Service!

As all the other complaints have stated PDFFiller is a scam. They've charged my account over 10 times unauthorized by me. I've called multiple times and left messages only for them to never get back to me. Also, don't even get me started with the account deletion process, in which they take you through all these loopholes to just delete your account...it's a [censored]ing circus!!! Whatever you do DO NOT this [censored] scammy scheme of a service.

• PDFFiller's response · Nov 21, 2019

We are truly sorry to read you are so upset!
    Please, note though that PDFfiller charges customers annually. So, it's technically impossible you could have been charged "over 10 times", seriously.
    It is our understanding you are dissatisfied with the support our team provided, in this case we would appreciate if you could email us full details on the process to: [email protected]
    We would need your full name, the last four digits of your credit card, and also support ticket number if you were assigned one.
    We guarantee we will investigate this case as our top priority to make sure your account and all your data are deleted, and you are compensated for the time when our service was unused by you.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] charged for free trial

I had signed up for a free trial on PDF Filler and I wrote down to cancel today on the 30th day but I had already been charged the $120 annual which I just noticed. I am a student so I cannot afford to be charged this large sum before I was supposed to be. I am requesting a refund, preferably full, as I have not used the service at all since that first day.

• PDFFiller's response · Oct 17, 2019

Hello,
    We would be happy to help you with your concern, but we need to find your account in our system first. Please contact our support team via email, chat or call at 1 (617) 982-1800.