Menu
PDFFiller Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

PDFFiller
reviews & complaints

www.pdffiller.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.7 468 Reviews

PDFFiller Complaints Summary

311 Resolved
157 Unresolved
Our verdict: With a good resolution rate, PDFFiller generally handles customer issues well. However, it’s important to be proactive. Familiarize yourself with their processes and services. Reading through various customer experiences will provide valuable insights into how they handle complex issues.
Claimed
PDFFiller has claimed their business profile
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of PDFFiller. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
File a complaint

PDFFiller reviews & complaints 468

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest PDFFiller reviews & complaints

S
6:16 am EST
PDFFiller has left an official reply on this complaint.

PDFFiller unauthorized credit card charges

I only used this service for the free trial around december of 2023 and immediately canceled subscription even before end of free trial. Suddenly it charged my account for 1,931.46php/ 33 usd on January 27, 2024 and another charge for 1,917.12php/ 33 usd on February 27, 2024. These charges are unauthorized and I didnt even use this service after the free trial and it seems like we are being scammed. This is bad business practice and I need a full refund for the two unauthorized charges please.

Claimed loss: total of $66.00 or 3,848.58php

Desired outcome: Please refund the amount of $66 usd or 3,848.58php for the unauthorized subscriptions

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified PDFFiller representatives only. If you are affiliated with PDFFiller, please claim your business to access these details.

Read full review of PDFFiller and 1 comment
1 comment
Theyarefraudingyall
, US
Mar 01, 2024 6:51 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This just happened to me and I haven’t used the service since 2021? Y’all are up to some fraud today? I googled $144 charge from yall and this seems to have happened to a lot of people today? WTH is going on?

P
6:20 pm EST

PDFFiller PdfFiller

I don’t know how I started getting charged. This is an on-line service of some kind. PDF-filler.com

But there is no way to cancel and they don’t answer texts, emails, or phone calls.

“Thank you for your payment of $21.72 (tax included) for a monthly subscription to pdfFiller services.

Your renewal has been processed, and your subscription is now paid through 03/24/2024.

Subscription ID: 5pctgq

Billing Information on your statement will show a charge "‍SupportPDFfiller.com [protected]"

I need this stopped…

I am not using this, I don’t know how to use it.

Claimed loss: $21.72 x at least 6 times/months. Greater than $120.

Desired outcome: Just cancel my ‘subscription’…no more charges. I don’t even care about previous charges at this point.

3:33 pm EST

PDFFiller Unauthorized yearly payments

I woke up today with a pending charge of $102.34 from supportpdffiller, and upon further inspection have been charged this amount for the past 2 years! I vaguely recall being charged last year and chalking it up to me forgetting that the free trial ran out. I deleted my account and just let it slide. Taking this into consideration, there is no excuse as to why I was charged this year. I am a broke college student now and can't just let these things slide anymore. I would like to request a refund of all three charges, as I never used any of PDF fillers' services to the point of a yearly charge. I see they have a good track record of resolving these issues, and appreciate their cooperation in working with their customers.

Claimed loss: $307.02

Desired outcome: Refund of all three charges of $102.34.

B
5:40 am EST

PDFFiller Subscription fee

I have been charged with 158 dollars without my consent!

I used your site for just a one-time used then I immediately canceled my subscription. So tell me why your site has, without concern nor any notice beforehand, claimed money from me?!

Please fix this. 158$ is no joke and its a lot of money. Please return my money!

Desired outcome: GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY

H
8:47 am EST

PDFFiller Unauthorized Payment

I have been charged $96 for Pdffiller when I have only used it once during the free trail and canceled it immediately after use. I even filled out the forum during the subscription cancellation explaining I only needed it for the one time use. I have now been charged $96, which is a ridiculous amount, and almost all of the money I have. There was also no warning given in any type of way that my “free trial” was ending and that I would be charged if I somehow didn’t actually cancel my account when I’m positive I did. I would like a refund, please. That is the money I need for my groceries and I will not be using this service again. I already sent an email with name, last four # of my card, email used, amount, and date of transaction to [protected]@pdffiller.com.

Claimed loss: $96

Desired outcome: Please refund

10:04 am EST

PDFFiller Unauthorized payments

I have had $49.00 a month since November 2023 out of my bank account for a service i do not have and have not ever used. I have tried to find this so-called account that I apparently have to no avail and I have sent numerous emails and support tickets over the past 4 months trying to get help with this issue from the company. I have recieved no response from the company at all. I have recieved email trying to get me to sign up with different offers, etc but not a word about an active account or help with my issue.

Claimed loss: I have had a total of $196.00 taken from my account over the last 4 months.

Desired outcome: I would like this to be canceled and a refund for the $196.00.

Read full review of PDFFiller

I finally got a chance to talk with someone and they were wonderful. They solved the problem by finding the email the account was under, canceling it and refunding the charges. I couldn't ask for a better outcome and they get 5 stars in my book.

12:32 pm EST

PDFFiller Pdffiler

Hi, payment was deducted on Feb 4th, 2024. The pdffiller does not provide any advise that the free subscription will gonna end and will automatically deduct an annual subscription. The free trial subscription happened in January. Since this involves money they should have atleast informed me. I’d like a refund as I’ve been left with a $116 charge.

Desired outcome: Full Refund

M
9:55 am EST

PDFFiller - Unwanted payment

They charged me with $172.8 (tax included) for a yearly subscription to pdfFiller services. I want my money back! I have never used their product just tried once it was not helpful at all! Hello, Thank you for your payment of $172.8 (tax included) for a yearly subscription to pdfFiller services. Your renewal has been processed, and your subscription i...

2:13 pm EST

PDFFiller Unauthorized order

You took payment yesterday January 24, 2024 from my Jamaican NCB bank account and left me broke. I have no money to pay my bills or buy food for my child and myself. Worst of all I have no service with you whatsoever. Can you please send back my money it amounted to $22,508.63 JMD.

I see it taken from supportpdffiller [protected]

My email address is [protected]@gmail.com

Claimed loss: I lost $22,508.63 JMD

Desired outcome: I need the funds returned. I do not have money to buy food for myself ad my child. This is an emergency! I do not have an account with you! I don't use your service. I do not live in the United States. There is some error.

R
7:39 pm EST

PDFFiller Rhona Lotho

Payment was deducted on January 21, 2024. The pdffiller does not provide any advise that the free subscription will gonna end and will automatically deduct an annual subscription. The free trial subscription happened on December 22, 2023. Since this involves money they should have atleast inform us.

Here’s a copy of the billing information: http://supportpdffiller.com/855-750-1663

Subscription ID: 6cfk4z

I was recently discharge from the hospital due to heart attack, and I have to undergo an angiogram and angioplasty procedure. The amount you deducted from my account is very important to us. It can help us pay for all medications and savings for my operation. Thank you

Claimed loss: $105.6

Desired outcome: 100% refund

A
3:10 pm EST
PDFFiller has left an official reply on this complaint.

PDFFiller Unauthorized deduction on my account

I can't express my level of disappointment and frustration with PDFFIller enough – it's an absolute nightmare! The audacity of charging me $158 for a subscription I never wanted, especially after hastily ending my trial due to the lack of a critical feature, is beyond infuriating.

PDFFIller's immediate response to my refund request turned out to be a string of lies. Nearly a month later, and there's no sign of the promised resolution. My bank dismisses PDFFIller's claimed void issue, leaving me with nothing but excuses and worthless paperwork.

If you value your peace of mind and hard-earned money, steer clear of PDFFIller. My experience serves as a warning – this company is nothing short of a rip-off.

Claimed loss: 158

Desired outcome: Full immediate refund

Update by Anne Quil
Jan 05, 2024 2:43 pm EST

It's been almost a month since I asked for a refund on that sneaky $158 subscription charge that I never signed up for. Your promise to "it will be returned to your bank within 5-7 business days" sounds like more of the same nonsense I've been hearing. Weeks of delays and senseless paperwork later.

Here's my email: andengsq@gmail.com

L
7:07 am EST

PDFFiller Pff filler subscription

Hi I have been trying to cancel this as only needed I for one day and I thought I cancelled and now they took a full year out of my account without any warning. Left my bank in overdrawn and now I have no money for rent 96 is a lot of money without any approval I want my subscription ended and refunded or I'll contact the bank as I didn't approve this

Claimed loss: 96

Desired outcome: Money returned

Read full review of PDFFiller and 2 comments

2 comments
Kingmo
Perth, AU
Dec 12, 2023 8:29 am EST

Hello?

They deducted $161.27 from my account without my notice. I don’t even remember subscribing it

I want the refund or else will have to deal accordingly to the law.

J
J
Justy
, US
Dec 12, 2023 3:35 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hello did you get your refund? I am curious as I have the same problem right now.

H
11:03 am EST

PDFFiller PDFiller

Good morning,

I signed up for a subscription at 9am for PDFiller today. I spent an hour editing my resume. Then, when I tried to download the file to my computer. It was missing half the information. I tried emailing it to myself, and I tried a variety of other troubleshooting ways. None of them worked. I am extremely disappointed with PDFiller. I would like a full refund. I used the website for less than an hour and it caused more problems than helping me. I am using another platform to update my resume.

Desired outcome: I would like a full refund!

S
7:37 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

PDFFiller - Cancelled during my free trial, but was still charged

ACCOUNT ID: [protected] I signed up for the free trial on Nov 11, 2023, to sign a document and only used it once. They even charged me £1.65, when it's supposed to be FREE. I only needed to do one thing, so I cancelled my subscription immediately after use. I even remember the website saying I could still use its services for the remainder of my trial run...

D
11:40 pm EST

PDFFiller - Unauthorized credit card charges

It seems that I inadvertantly subscribed to pfdfiller on [protected]. From "my account" on your website: Account ID [protected] Registration date 03/17/19 Last login 03/17/19 I discovered this in 2021, and cancelled the subscription. On Oct 11, 2021 I received a confirmation of the cancellation from "Sarah". This is copied and pasted from Sarah's confirmaiton...

M
6:53 am EST
PDFFiller has left an official reply on this complaint.

PDFFiller I was charged $144 despite cancelling the very same day I signed up for the free trial

I signed up for a free trial but this product was not as user friendly as I was hoping, so I cancelled the free trial the same day I signed up for it. I woke up today to this company charging my Venmo, *NOT* the payment method I signed up with, $144. This is outrageous and a terrible business practice. I made very sure I had cancelled the free trial, so there is no reason for them to have charged me, nor to have sought out an alternate method of payment that debited straight from my bank account. I do not recommend this business at all.

Claimed loss: $144

Desired outcome: I would like a sincere apology and a refund of my $144.

F
2:34 pm EST
PDFFiller has left an official reply on this complaint.

PDFFiller I was charged 93£ and i was still ony my trial days i was charget today i dindn`t agree with this

I was charged 93£ and on the app it shows i have 1 day left of a trial, and i was charged today. 22/11/23. I never authorized this annual payment, and i was still on a trial, i want my refund right now! My e-mail account : [protected]@gmail.com. Also they took from my wallet app, with the icloud email [protected]@icloud.com. I want my refund, i have never agreed with this annual payment, and on the app it says 1 day LEFT of my trial, so it shouldn't charge, i want my refund right now. I have my right i have never accepted per year to pay and i have the print that i shows that i still have 1 day left of trial.

C
4:30 pm EST

PDFFiller Unauthorized charge

I needed this service for a one time use, so I signed up for the free 7-day trial. The charge was $0 at checkout. However, while checking my account today, I noticed I was actually charged a $2 fee for some inexplicable reason. At no time was I notified of a charge, one time or other, except for the automatic renewal at the end of my trial. I signed up last night (less than 24 hrs ago) and have since canceled my trial, so I do not understand why the charge occurred in the first place.

Desired outcome: The cost if the unauthorized charge returned to me and no future charges.

R
10:27 am EST
PDFFiller has left an official reply on this complaint.

PDFFiller money taken from bank account

on the 19th 0ctober you took £118.64 from my halifax account id like it returned no where was i told about this charge and as a pensioner cannot afford to loose this sum of money am absolutely devastated by this i have contacted my bank and they have told me to contact you and give you a few days to respond to my email before ringing them back for any further action hoping for a swift result as was our christmas money

A
6:50 am EST

PDFFiller - Unauthorized charge of $96 on my credit card

Dear PDFfiller Support Team, I am writing to express my concern regarding an unauthorized charge on my credit card associated with your service. Two years ago, I discovered your website and was grateful for the free PDF editing features offered. I have only utilized the service twice, with the most recent occasion being two months ago. At no point did I...

Read full review of PDFFiller and 1 comment

PDFFiller In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The website design of PDFFiller is clean and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and find the necessary tools. The interface is intuitive, allowing users to quickly understand how to use the platform.

Range of Services and Features: PDFFiller offers a wide range of services and features to cater to various document needs. From filling out forms to creating and editing PDFs, the platform provides comprehensive solutions for managing documents efficiently.

Document Editing and Creation Tools: PDFFiller provides robust document editing and creation tools. Users can easily edit text, add images, and annotate PDFs. The platform also offers advanced features like merging multiple documents and converting files to different formats.

Security and Privacy Measures: PDFFiller prioritizes the security and privacy of its users' documents. The platform uses SSL encryption to protect data during transmission and storage. Additionally, PDFFiller complies with industry standards and regulations to ensure the confidentiality of sensitive information.

Customer Support and Assistance: PDFFiller offers excellent customer support and assistance. Users can reach out to the support team via email or live chat for prompt and helpful responses. The platform also provides a comprehensive knowledge base and video tutorials to assist users in navigating the platform.

Pricing and Subscription Options: PDFFiller offers flexible pricing and subscription options to cater to different user needs. Users can choose between monthly or annual subscriptions, with various plans available based on usage requirements. The pricing is reasonable considering the extensive features and services provided.

Integration with Other Platforms: PDFFiller seamlessly integrates with other platforms, making it convenient to import and export documents. The platform supports integration with popular cloud storage services like Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive, allowing users to access and manage their documents from anywhere.

Mobile App Functionality: PDFFiller's mobile app provides excellent functionality, allowing users to access and edit documents on the go. The app is available for both iOS and Android devices and offers a user-friendly interface, ensuring a seamless experience across different platforms.

Overall Performance and Reliability: PDFFiller delivers exceptional performance and reliability. The platform is fast and responsive, ensuring smooth document editing and processing. Users can rely on PDFFiller for consistent performance, even with large or complex documents.

User Reviews and Testimonials: Users have praised PDFFiller for its ease of use, extensive features, and excellent customer support. Many users have found the platform to be a valuable tool for managing and editing documents efficiently. The positive reviews and testimonials highlight the reliability and effectiveness of PDFFiller in meeting users' document needs.

How to file a complaint about PDFFiller?

1. Log in or create an account: Ensure you are logged in to your ComplaintsBoard.com account. If you do not have an account, please register by providing the necessary information and verifying your email address.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Once logged in, locate the 'File a Complaint' button situated at the top right corner of the website and click on it to access the complaint form.

3. Writing the title: In the 'Complaint Title' field, concisely summarize the main issue you have encountered with PDFFiller. Make it specific and clear, such as "Unauthorized Subscription Renewal by PDFFiller" or "Difficulty Cancelling PDFFiller Subscription".

4. Detailing the experience: Provide a detailed account of your experience with PDFFiller. Mention key areas such as account access issues, billing discrepancies, customer service interactions, technical problems with the service, or any other specific concerns. Include relevant dates and any transaction details. Clearly describe the nature of the issue, the steps you took to resolve it, including any communication with PDFFiller's customer support, and the response received, if any. Explain how this issue has personally affected you, such as financial loss or significant inconvenience.

5. Attaching supporting documents: Attach any relevant documents that support your complaint, such as email correspondence, screenshots, receipts, or billing statements. Be cautious not to include sensitive personal information like social security numbers, credit card details, or passwords.

6. Filling optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to indicate any financial loss you have incurred due to the issue with PDFFiller. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, specify what resolution you are seeking, whether it's a refund, service cancellation, or another form of redress.

7. Review before submission: Carefully review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness. Ensure that all the information provided is correct and that your description of the issue is easy to understand.

8. Submission process: After reviewing your complaint, click the 'Submit' button to officially file your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

9. Post-Submission Actions: After submitting your complaint, regularly check your account on ComplaintsBoard.com for any responses or updates. You may receive feedback from other users or even a resolution from PDFFiller through the platform.

Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about PDFFiller

Expand Collapse all
Is PDFfiller a legitimate online service for editing and managing PDF documents?

Yes, PDFfiller is a legitimate online service that allows users to edit, sign, and manage PDF documents through their platform.

Are the features offered by PDFfiller reliable and easy to use?

Many users have reported that PDFfiller's features are reliable and user-friendly, but individual experiences may vary.

How secure is my personal information and document data when using PDFfiller?

PDFfiller uses encryption and secure servers to protect users' personal information and document data. However, it's essential to use strong passwords and secure internet connections when accessing any online service.

Does PDFfiller offer a free trial or free version of their service?

PDFfiller offers a free trial for new users, allowing them to try out the platform's features before deciding whether to purchase a subscription.

What is the cost of using PDFfiller, and are there different subscription plans available?

PDFfiller offers various subscription plans with different features and pricing. Visit their website to review the current plans and pricing.

Can I trust the customer reviews of PDFfiller?

It is important to read multiple customer reviews on various platforms to get a comprehensive understanding of users' experiences with PDFfiller.

What is PDFfiller's cancellation and refund policy?

PDFfiller allows users to cancel their subscriptions at any time but may not offer refunds for the remaining subscription period. Review their terms and conditions for specific details.

How does PDFfiller handle customer support and inquiries?

PDFfiller offers customer support through email, live chat, and phone. User experiences with their support team may vary, so it's essential to read customer reviews to gauge overall satisfaction.

Can I use PDFfiller to sign documents electronically and securely?

Yes, PDFfiller allows users to sign documents electronically using a secure and legally binding e-signature feature.

Is PDFfiller compatible with different devices and operating systems?

PDFfiller is compatible with various devices and operating systems, including Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android.

Can multiple users collaborate on a single document using PDFfiller?

PDFfiller offers collaboration features, allowing multiple users to work on a single document simultaneously, depending on the subscription plan.

How does PDFfiller compare to other PDF editing software and services?

PDFfiller offers a range of features similar to other PDF editing software and services, but it's essential to compare features, pricing, and user reviews to determine the best option for your needs.

Are there any hidden fees or charges when using PDFfiller?

PDFfiller's subscription plans are generally transparent, but be sure to review the terms and conditions before purchasing to understand any additional fees or charges that may apply.

Does PDFfiller integrate with other software or services?

PDFfiller integrates with various software and services, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, and Microsoft OneDrive, depending on the subscription plan.

Can I export edited documents from PDFfiller in different file formats?

PDFfiller allows users to export documents in various formats, including PDF, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, depending on the subscription plan.

How long does PDFfiller store my documents and data?

PDFfiller stores documents and data for the duration of your subscription, and the storage period may vary depending on your subscription plan.

Can I use PDFfiller to create fillable PDF forms?

Yes, PDFfiller allows users to create fillable PDF forms that can be easily shared and filled out by others.

Does PDFfiller offer templates or pre-designed forms?

PDFfiller offers a library of templates and pre-designed forms for various industries and purposes, making it easier for users to find and customize the documents they need.

Can I trust the document conversion feature in PDFfiller to maintain the original formatting?

PDFfiller aims to maintain the original formatting when converting documents, but results may vary depending on the complexity of the document. It's essential to review the converted document for any formatting issues.

Are there any user reviews available for PDFfiller?

Yes, you can find user reviews on various websites and forums. Be sure to read multiple reviews to get a comprehensive understanding of other users' experiences with PDFfiller.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

PDFFiller contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with PDFFiller?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PDFFiller Customer Service. Initial PDFFiller complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PDFFiller above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PDFFiller. Discuss the issues you have had with PDFFiller and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.