The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved First Premier Bank — unrecognized charge from this company in my checking acct
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was looking at my bank balances online today, and saw a debit for $70.00 from "FPB CR CARD." I had no idea what it was, so I called my bank to inquire about the transaction. The guy I spoke to said there was no merchant contact info for the transaction--how shady is that?!? I asked him to just google it, and he found that it was from First Premier Bank out of Sioux Falls, SD and gave me their 1-800 number.
I have never opened a credit card with these people (hell, I hadn't even heard of it until today), so I can't imagine how they got my bank account information to make withdraws to pay for someone else's credit card account. I'm sure it was nothing more than an error--one of their idiot employees probably made a mistake in entering bank account payment info--but, nonetheless, it's bad business, and they need to get their sh*t together.
BTW, when I called the 1-800 number the guy at my bank gave me, I couldn't simply get a hold of a representative to speak to because their automated system REQUIRES you to submit your credit card number just in order to speak to someone. Obviously, I couldn't do so because I didn't even have a card with them, so I just ended up punching in a random sequence of sixteen digits, I finally got in touch with someone, who was truly unhelpful and said "oh, well I'll have the security department look at this." Pathetic.
All I'm saying is, if these people are making goofy errors like this, why would anyone actually open up a credit card with them?
More First Premier Bank Complaints & Reviews
- FPB cr card internet - charged me $100 for the last 3-4 mo
- FPB cr card internet - We had a $50.00 charge on our statement that neither my husband or I authorized
- First Premier Bank - fraudulent billing, scamming
- First Premier Bank - Visa Credit Card - withdraw money from account and did not post it to the account!
- First Premier Bank - getting calls from unknown name, unknown number!
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - statements not received
- First Premier Bank - late charges
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - credit card
- First Premiere Bank - Overcharged
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - first premier credit card