Sono BelloI paid thousand for nothing

J Review updated:

I visited Sono Bello a little over a year ago to discuss laser liposuction for my trouble areas. Everyone was friendly and eager to please however; like so many other complaints I have read, the office manager who handled my consultation was a mirror image of a Barbie doll who told me about her own laser lipo results & how pleased she was. She had me stand up and lightly swept her hands around my mid section, inner & outer thighs and just kept saying "oh yeah, this will ALL come off, you are such a great candidate!" Keep in mind my clothes are still on, she's not actually looking at my skin just apparently what is bulging out. I found it unsettling that this wasn't being done by a doctor and asked when a doctor would actually evaluate me. She said I would meet the doctor on the day of the procedure & at that time he would ensure I was fit to have the procedure done, but reassured me that because this is a new and improved technique that basically everyone is a good candidate. I believe her actual words were "if you have fat, you qualify, there's not much else to it." I had done a lot of research online & also believed I would benefit from the procedure. I had no medical problems, no skin issues, I'm young & healthy so I wasn't worried. Now you may ask why did I do it if I wasn't happy with the consultation and that I cannot really answer. I have been over weight my entire life, I've been on every diet known to man & just couldn't lose the weight. When I found Solo Bello online after years of wanting liposuction I literally just felt like I HAD to have it done.

I paid a LOT...I'm embarrassed to say how much, let's just say more than 10k, a lot more. The doctor ended up being very nice, his assistant even nicer. They treated me amazingly & I remember telling my mom the next day as I laid in bed sore but enthusiastic that "this is the best decision I've ever made." I followed the post op directions to a T waiting eagerly to start seeing a new slimmer me. I went in for my 1 month check-up with little if any results but was reassured that I was still swollen & would be seeing results any day.

Long story short, my results were almost non-existant. My family & closest friends knew I'd had the procedure done and tried to be supportive but were unable to notice a difference. My clothes never fit better, I didn't go down any sizes. I look almost exactly the same.

I'm embarrassed by my lack of results & I feel like I got ripped off. I have recently cried to my mother, explaining that this was hands down the most expensive mistake I have ever made. A far cry from how I felt the day after my procedure.

Sep 23, 2012

On the other hand, I had a pretty good experience and was pleased with the results:
    I had my inner thighs done several years ago. I was and am not overweight, but just have a few stubborn areas that seem to defy vigorous exercise and proper diet. I was very pleased with the results.Yes, this first experience was a little uncomfortable not only because I really didn't know what to expect, but because I don't think they had perfected their customer experience at that time.I am ready for a little more now, and just met with my rep, Sarah, who was there for me then and is there for me now. We discussed my first experience and I expressed my concerns and Sarah explained how their customer experience process has evolved over the last few years. I am pleased with what I heard and just set the date for round two. I must say, both during the first time and leading up to my second committment, the staff have been friendly, knowledgable, compassionate, and supportive. They fully respect and honor my privacy which is important to me.If you have a small portion to remove, do it. If it's more than 10 pounds, you might want to consider other options. If you have any concerns about the agreement, they probably would be more than happy to let you read it well before you commit to doing it.Yes, I am a real person and a real customer, satisfied and willing to go back!

Sep 23, 2012

I find both of the above comments disturbing! Both paid thousands to lose just a few pounds, one worked one didn't. The next time the above or anyone in the future is willing to pay thousands to lose just a few pounds, please get in touch with me! For a few grand I'd be more than willing to call, motivate, move you, talk you through a workout, or even go on a walk or run.

I'd hope they were really nice for the price you paid...sheeeesssshhhh thousands, hhhmmmm did I tell you how great you looked today?

Sep 07, 2019

@Lost my business for now HAAAAARSH!...considering the first lady has struggled her entire life. I can be a real flaming troll on the internet comments myself and even I thi bl k you crossed the line here. Do better Mr wonderful

Feb 27, 2014

I had sono bello laser lipo done on my back bra roll, arms, lower & upper belly, and side flanks in two surgeries a couple weeks apart. I am 4 months post operation. I look the exact same and weight the exact same. They made me pay more because I had a higher BMI. The second surgery was far more torturous than the first. They told me the Dr took 9 lbs of pure fat from my body, so weighting the exact same amount now I have technically gained weight. I was lied to. My consultant said my problem areas would be permanently gone. She stated if I ever did gain weight, it would be uneven because I would not gain it in the areas I have had the procedure. Before the surgery, the doctor stated it was hard to describe exactly what i will look like. He stated I should find a picture of someone who looked similar to be on the before and after pictures on his website and that was how my results would look. Now, at the 6 mo check up, if I am still unhappy, I have to pay half price to have them all redone again. More money, more torture, more recovery. I wish I had voice recorded the promises made to me by the consultant and the doctor. Ill have to explore lawsuits. I attached pictures. My hair is darker for the winter but theyre both me.

Aug 02, 2017

@texaninutah I experienced exactly the same thing. I just made an appt to see Dr abd explain how unhappy I am, he was so rude, told me it's my fault, obviously I'm not doin right, it's not a permanent procedure. But I was told at my consult that it wouldn't come back in the same areas also. I want my money back or something...wonder what I can do

Jun 23, 2018

@texaninutah Same here

Oct 26, 2019

@texaninutah Omg this is me!! promised a quick fix cause I didn't need to pay thousands to loose weight and I would of put towards a personal trainer then sonobello. but they promised I would look and feel amazing not 100% but will be fine. went in for consult with dr. he said I am sorry you will not be ready. I was appreciative for his honesty.
    Then later that day I get a call and said no he was wrong and I will be ready. due to the time line they put me in the next day. different dr. didn't thnk anything of it due to I was on a time crunch. asked him he said yes I will be fine not 100% but looking good for the wedding and feeling fine. well that was far from the truth. so now the wedding was horrible for me I realized the dr. that did this didn't care he ruined my only daughters wedding for me. I was in pain, swollen feet and looked bigger then I have ever looked. I would love to get everyone who has been wronged by sonobello and file a complaint/lawsuit. I am sure an attorney if had enough to go up against this big company who feels they can screw people only and lie to make production. sonobello laughed at me said no refunds and said here's our attorneys number. they made promises. they ruined my only daughters wedding for me. and the no refund policy. I told them I am only doing. I don't look any better. clothes fit worse actually. and 5 months in still look like crap and no smaller anywhere. and the surgery was so painful I was floppy like a fish out of water from pain. I would go through that again even if free. and lipo does nothing for your you anyways. please join with me [protected]@gmail.com. and lets stop them from hurting others and get our money back!!!

Feb 27, 2014

oops the pics didnt upload. here they go...

Jan 11, 2019

@texaninutah Thank you for being so brave and posting the pictures. I was set to attempt it now I am not

Oct 25, 2019

@Natp93 same here. I have been reading all the negative reviews about the sonobello. I was going to see about getting it done next month. I think I will pass! Thank you everyone for the information and I'm sorry everyone had to go through this pain and disappointment.

Oct 26, 2019

@staa100 I wish i would of read reviews prior to me doing this. I trusted them thinking they know how important this was to me and I stressed it from day one. And the manager and the rest didn't care it was all about a sale. And if it does't work no harm done for them. They give no refunds.

• O
      Mar 14, 2014

I have just read every ones comments. I am cancelling my appointment. I am a nurse, and when I am reading that the MD does not even see the patient until surgery day, and further more does not even do a workup like an EKG, or use pain meds. I know this is not a legit organization. My little tummy pooch, and my money will stay with me. Now I know whey they were so eager. I told them I had 12K cash. UGH.

• X
      May 28, 2014

$9, 000 for upper/lower abs, lower back, chest. Things went down *slightly* by three months, no change at all after that, not at their magical "six months" either. I am also a nurse, and I work in surgery. My resonable expectations were a moderate amount of fat more evenly distributed, and to see some significant reduction (but not elimination) in the abdomen. Now, I have constant neuropathic pain in the chest. Feel even more uncomfortable with how I look now than I did six months ago.

For $9k I could have taken two months off work, focused on eating better and exercised more often, and I would have had less stress, better results and better habits. Now I'm just a pissed off, overworked nurse who should have known better and got taken for a ride.

May 29, 2017

@Xae U r sooo right about that. I am more than happy t help u loose 12 pound for a month for a far less cost. Great dieting and some exercise per week. Don't spend to kill urself with radiation

@Xae Exactly...me too

Sep 07, 2019

@Dush Dush - so you're trolling fat sculpting boards trying to get $$ out of people struggling w weight. Do you really think these people are going to hand you money just to make them exercise? You're one of two types, either a heartless hack that takes advantage of others suffering or else you're an idiot. Which is it?

Oct 26, 2019

@Xae this is my story! I have one daughter gets married at 33 and for me this was the second most important thing in my life. And they took that from me. And when Sonobello said no refund and heres our attorneys number. Kinda of like you can't do anything. I got no results none and look worse. my email is [protected]@gmail.com I want to get as many people as possible (which seems like alot) they need to be taught you can't do this to people.

Dec 11, 2014

I wish I would have read this page before I decided on Sonabello . My story is similar to most. I paid lots of money for little results. I had what the surgeon called a speedy Gonzales. Which is just upper and lower abs. After six months all that happened was the fat moved from my mid section to other parts of my body. I was left with an ugly flap that they said that there was nothing they could do about it. They suggested I spend even more money on a tummy tuck to get the results I really needed. I was literally in tears over this. This to me is flat out robbery. They said well your clothes fit better. I told them if I wanted my clothes to fit better all I would have to do is buy bigger clothes. What a lame response by them. Had I known I would have these results I would have kept my money and stayed with a belly. At lease I wouldn't be disfigured and even more self-conscious about my body and not 6k in the hole. If anyone knows of someone who can help me fight this claim please post it on this wall. Thank you

Oct 26, 2019

@sbellorobs I am trying to get as many people as I can to file a lawsuit against them. I figure the more people the more our chances are getting our money back and letting the world know who and what this company is. They told me no refund and here is our attorneys number. They feel someone of my caliber wont go up against them. Well if I get enough people with their horror stories I feel a judge just might believe us.

Dec 10, 2019

@Join Weber how can I reach you? Weber?

• H
      Feb 24, 2015

I would call the kiley law group. This org needs to be put out of business and credentials of these doctors questioned as to board certifications. You folks never asked for any type of work up Bloods, EKGs, pinch tests ?
    Buyer beware . These people are a danger to the health of any one who seeks weight loss. As we age we loose tone and in many cases have illnesses that make us sedate in our lifestyles, . These people direct there advertising to us as an easy prey because we want our youth back; Not going to happen my brothers and sisters.

Nov 30, 2017

@Hammer rom Mass Is the down Payment Worth fighting for?
    A couple weeks ago I had my first meeting at SB. I was excited about the process and looked forward to speaking with a Dr. I met a sales agent. She was pleasant enough but truly a good sales person. In the end I agreed to pay the down payment and sign the non refundable agreement. They got me, never make such a decision without meeting with a Dr and giving it some thought.

I later had a routine medical appointment with and unrelated physician. My findings came back with abnormal . Being what I thought was the picture of health, I was terrified. I was informed to get further testing. The last thing on my mind now was alternative surgery. The night before my physician consultation, I couldn't sleep. I paid +$1200 down and thought it was non refundable. I thought about how the trauma could effect me or the meds. Was it worth my health just to smooth out some problem areas.

Later that day, I received a reminder call that I had my appointment coming up the next day, later that night i received another call saying that there was a cancelation and I could come in an have the surgery at the time of my consultation. I told the person no. I had decided not to go through with it but I wanted to meet with the Dr. and let him know what was going on and my thoughts. Maybe I would just postpone or just take the $ loss. I met the Dr and Nurse they were pleasant enough. He even reviewed my medical findings the other Dr. had given me. He and the Nurse assured me I would be ok and sometimes findings come back irregular and they understood if I wanted to postpone to a later date until I felt better.

As I was checking out the receptionist inquired about the rescheduling. I told her earlier about my medical findings and that I was scared but since I could not get a refund I would reschedule later, if the findings improved. She said medical reasoning may have exception, she was pleasant but still encouraged me to reschedule later and they would hold the payment. After thinking about it for a moment, with the financial burden lifted I thought about my health and said cancel, in summary I would take the refund due to medical. I thanked her and the staff and departed, I felt good about my experience until about 10 minutes later when I received a call from the receptionist. The nurse said I could not get a refund because the appointment was less than 5 days away. Keep in mind all of this including the new medical findings just occurred within the past two weeks.

Bothered by this I contacted associates that had undergone simular procedures in Florida. I was told that a medical work up should have been done before the surgery. Scheduling me for surgery without the basics eval, labs etc was dangerous. This made sense. I was initially assessed by a sales person, though all appeared kind what type of agency would not assure the customer is healthy. Why would a non refundable fee be initiated before consultation with a Dr? Why would someone call me the evening before to offer me surgical rescheduling for the next day. Again all of this occurred within 2 weeks and largely during the holidays. It was not communicated to me clearly that if I had a medical issue I needed to cancel within 5 days. I feel conflicted and had. Tonight I just read SB reviews and they are frightening. Since I could not get a refund I have postponed until I complete further medical testing. This is not sitting well with me. It is likely I will take the loss out of concern for my health and fear of what others have reported. I do believe I should be refunded due to medical concerns. What are your thoughts?

Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend

Jul 16, 2019

@Denita Denita I'm in the same boat as you they will not refund $6, 500 to me and never got anything done. I was curious if you ever looked into a lawyer

Oct 26, 2019

@Steven ribota Lets get together and get as many people as possible to go up against them. my email is [protected]@gmail.com
    THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!! READ ALL THESE- OMG I AM READY TO FIGHT. LIKE ALL OF YOU PROBABLY NOT FINANCIALLY CAN AFFORD ATTORNEYS. BUT LETS ALL GET TOGETHER AND SEE WHERE THIS TAKES US.
    MY GOAL REFUNDS PLUS DAMAGES AND WE ALL HAVE THEM.

Sep 09, 2015

Well, I am glad I read this page first. I liked the thought of ice sculpting, lazer, and no down time. But after reading so many disappointments and horror stories, I am putting my money on new countertops, HaHa at least I will feel good everytime I look at them, instead of disappointment in a mirror for shoddy appearance !!

May 29, 2017

@Marlene Matthews Don't waste money to kill urself with unnecessary radiation. I can have u loose 12 pounds/month for far less that that with healthy diet and few hrs of exercise per week.

Oct 28, 2015

I had the same problem. Paid 12K, with no results. Anyone asking for money back? Law suits?

Oct 26, 2019

@crisusa66 LEST ALL GET TOGETHER- JOIN ME! [protected]@gmail.com. I want us to get my money back and if not. I WANT TO PUBLICALLY RUIN THEM.

Nov 30, 2015

I had the same experience, which is no results. I had the surgery 8 months ago. After the swelling went down, I was the same size as I was when I started. I followed the
    post op instructions too. It was embarrassing for people to know I spent that kind of money with no results. Have any of you reached out to them to discuss your concerns? I believe one of you mentioned they said you can pay more money to have it redone. I don't have a lot of money, I sacrificed a lot in order to have the procedure done. The people were so nice at the office. I have a friend that went to New York to have a Mommy Makeover, she looks great! We saw results after two weeks. She told me I shouldn't have had it done here Kansas or Missouri. I'm just disappointed.

Jan 18, 2016

Agree with all of the complaints.

Mar 01, 2016

Thank all of you for sharing you stories to help those of us deciding. I am appalled by this, I hope this business is investigated. I also notice under every complaint I have seen the first comment is someone defending them. Me thinks they have some damage control people on payroll. Thanks again to all who shared

• H
      May 03, 2016

I had lipo on my upper and lower abs and inner thighs I am very displeased I may as well have put a match to my money because I see absolutely no change. I am now told it will take about a year to see the full results of course I was not told that in the beginning I am so upset I saved that money to have this done and now i'm told a tummy tuck would have been more effective (wow) Sona Bella don't go don't waste your money it DOES NOT WORK

Jun 06, 2016

I had my inner thighs done 2 weeks ago and I LOVE them already!

Oct 26, 2019

@threeblueyedboys Where did you go and what Dr. did you see???? Sonobello seems to have one policy for all their locations. I hope it stays. But really liked to know where, who and what location??

Jun 11, 2016

when I went for a free consultation, I was told I had to have all 4 procedures done as they did not want to waste their time with me coming back a second time..I also had to order a body suite...I wanted to order it myself as I could get it direct from the company, but they lied and said it was by my measurements only and was $250.00... It came in the mail...and the exact one I was was going to orderl was only $42.00 and it was a Medium. No special measurements. Another lie... I was so disgusted I never went back...my skin was very smooth before the procedure...NOW IT LOOKS LIKE COTTAGE CHEESE... THEY OWN ME A REFUND... I exercise and eat healthy and have not lost one pound...go figure...I AM ANGRY.. CAN I JOIN A CLASS ACTION SUIT

Oct 26, 2019

@Micki Al's Daughter This is Mary, I am trying to get as many people as possible to contact me. Lawsuit and or show the world what kind of business they are. [protected]@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2019

@Join Weber can you reach me at carol at funstays dot com?

Aug 11, 2016

Thank you all, I signed up to have someone call me with a $250 coupon off the surgery of $1295 per area,
    I think I will cancel my thoughts and try BMI of South Texas here is SA, Texas.

Aug 27, 2016

Thank you all for this site.. I was thinking about this procedure and now that I read all the reviews, I'm happy I did not apply for the consultation.. apparently this company has given false promises they are willing to take high dollars for, with no results. Also not advisable to have any procedure done without speaking with the doctors beforehand, not to mention no pre op testing (ekg, chest x, blood) a very poor practice.

Dec 10, 2016

@Laurie Wolf If you have noticed the commercials, some of the models are from the LifeStyle Lift commercials. Sono bello and Lifetstyle Lift are the same company! So, BUYER BEWARE!!

Aug 27, 2016

Which Sono-bello location was this? where you had no results?

@lbcafss Mine was houston

Jan 07, 2017

I had my upper & lower abs as well as my love handles done. The I was so messed up during the surgery I remember feeling the metal gouge into me a few times and after the dr showing me some jars saying it was 10 lbs of fat, but when I got home on the scale I was 3 lbs down. I'm still not confident they removed 10 lbs of anything, but I'm at 3 weeks and was just charged $125 for my 2nd stage compression outfit. I can see some difference in my stomach, but not my love handle area. Clothes are not falling off me or anything. Everything still hurts, supposedly I'm still swollen. I didn't bruise much which was surprising. My lower stomach is still in pain/numb weirdness. Itching has finally stopped. I haven't found this burst of metabolism the rep told me I'd experience yet. I have been fearful about the end results especially after reading this... they also put me on a no sodium diet and told me I was super swollen when I went back a week after. I have a glimmer of hope still, but it is swiftly fading as time goes on and results are not visible on the scale or with my clothing. No one has said anything positive about looking any better or noticed at all at this point. Hopefully in 3 more weeks I'll have something positive to say, but so far it is adding up to what everyone else here is saying including the unreasonable price tag (around $10k due to max bmi which was NEVER measured in any way except a height/weight chart they showed me by the way).

Oct 26, 2019

@Brian Deitz prays for you, I hope people get result any results. I hope you get some results. I looked at the jar where they showed fat removal. looked like a quarter cup or less. And I look worse I am 5 months out. I had back, hips, stomach, thighs. And that's all that came out. Good luck hang in there you might be a lucky one. :)

Mar 21, 2017

i am so glad that I as always read reviews before ever jumping into anything, no matter what the price. What ever happened to a good old work out and healthy living. At one point I was 309 and lost 157 lbs, but not without ALOT of HARD work in the gym. With that kind of money there are alot of home gyms ect... and other things that will come to you and WILL WORK! I don't have the time to go to a gym anymore but that's NO excuse to not work out especially if you have thousands of $$ to put on something that won't work. Probably if you were stick thin and obsessed with your body it may work for a few ounces, I was looking into this for a spare tire from a c-section gone bad which left fat in an unwanted place but SONOBELLO will not be the place I go. To all you this happened to please don't give it and you WILL lose the weight! I promise!! We don't put it on overnight nor does it come off overnight as so many of these places claim to promise and good luck to all that are talking lawsuit and I hope you get back your money. Thank you so much for the courage to share your stories because that just shows you have the courage and strength to lose the weight and keep it off.

•   Mar 21, 2017

I never heard of this company. To those of you who went they tye procedure I would be filing a huge malpractice lawsuit this has fraud all over it. Am sorry to those of you who have been affected it's not right at all

May 11, 2017

I just went in to talk about what i was getting stomach and back liposuction and the lady was persistence in me putting down money to get the process started, I told her on many occasion that i was nerves and that i was unsure . I talked to the same lady who allowed me to touch her stomach, she informed me that she had already got it done. However, after reading all these comments i have called to ask for my what i put down back. I wish i would have seen this before i put down any money. I called my cc company and they assured me that they will be getting me my money back. This is sad, I mean i did do some research on Sono Bello, i saw some great result but the negative out waded the positive. I can't take that chance when my body is not that bad off. I just wanted a little enhancement to the figure i already have . I guess i will go back and try dieting again. I see someone was talking about why spend that much money when you can diet. Well i know it is very hard for me to loose wight when i diet so if dieting works for you then good, but don't knock anyone for the options that they are taking. My heart goes out to the ones that have done this procedure and not seen any result. The fact that you have spend all that money, I know because they were charging me 7, 000 for mines, i glade i opted out before it was to late. I went to the one in Houston off southwest loop. Have anyone been to that location if so what was your result.

Jul 28, 2017

Aug 02, 2017

11k for bra roll, chin, upper and lower abs, hips, flankswith little results. I feel extremely ripped off.

Jun 08, 2018

@Bmansmom Sounds like your just too fat and lazy. Not their fault! Hit the gym and eat less food!

Jun 22, 2019

@AmyMck1960 Of course it’s gheir fault, if they can’t produce results they shouldn’t accept the money!

Nov 30, 2017

Is the down Payment Worth fighting for?

Later thatI received a reminder call that I had my appointment coming up the next day, later that night i received another call saying that there was a cancelation and I could come in an have the surgery at the time of my consultation. I told the person no. I had decided not to go through with it but I wanted to meet with the Dr. and let him know what was going on and my thoughts. Maybe I would just postpone or just take the $ loss. I met the Dr and Nurse they were pleasant enough. He even reviewed my medical findings the other Dr. had given me. He and the Nurse assured me I would be ok and sometimes findings come back irregular and they understood if I wanted to postpone to a later date until I felt better.

Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend

Dec 07, 2017

I have the same complaints and would like to have a class action lawsuits against them. It sounds like there are plenty of us that have been wronged by sono bello. If any one has filed a case please let us know.

May 30, 2018

@suz3 Yes, I'm in... no real results. I want my $$$ back
    Rosanne [protected]@aol.com

Jun 08, 2018

@alvrocar Your still suppose to eat right and exercise. Your mad at them because of your own sloppy fattness...soooo sad!

Aug 14, 2018

@alvrocar Yes me too . I want my dollars back as well . They Bamboozled me out the of my money tell me something that did not happen. No results

[protected]@aol.com

Apr 27, 2019

@AmyMck1960 Go back to grammar school, AmyMck1960. It's spelled "you're, " nor "your" when you contract YOU ARE. "Your" is possessive. Now, stop harassing these people. They endure enough pain as it is. Not all weight gain comes from inactivity. It comes from childbirth, illness, clinical depression, genetics and ingredients in food that should never have been added, like HFCS. Grow up and develop some empathy.

• R
      Mar 29, 2018

I had my upper arms, lower stomach, love handles and inner thighs done several years ago. Now the fat they removed has relocated to my back (ugh), chin ( :( ), and upper abdominal area which just doesn't look nice. I would have rather had my muffin top than no waist and a tire under my boobs. Don't do it. Your body will never be the same!!

Apr 05, 2018

Does anyone know any doctors that help with weight?! My problem is more in the middle and I really wanted to get sono bello done, but it seems to me glad i saw this. I really need to start looking at working out and I know there is not magic diet pill out there, but something to help start me out. Or any plastics surgerys doctors in Chicago area

Jun 08, 2018

Wow so many mentally ill women. It works! You need to commit with payment to see the board certified surgeon. Oh wait you want to talk so much you can do the procedure on yourself. Eat better and workout. The program is so efficient I’m back in two weeks with my killer waste. Thanks you!

Jul 08, 2018

Kay Love, Sonobello Senior travel consultant, compromised her integrity by transfer large amount in thousands of her husbands money to her individual bank account while her husband having extended critical surgery.
    Would anybody feel comfortable dealing with a sales consultant that steal money from her husband?

Kay Love Live to Love Money 💕

Oct 18, 2018

I never had work done but a co-worker was thinking about it tomorrow, however I decided to read up on the business and I'm glad I did, I show her all the reviews, both from clients and employees of the company, both have had nothing but nightmare experiences with this company, upon hearing all this, as well as the case where someone died, she has decided not to go through with it! I can't believe such a gosh awful company like this exists. Anyone who values their reputation don't work there, and clients, run the other way. This is a place where souls are sold and thrown away.

Dec 30, 2018

I had the gastric balloon, went in for a trial run. The pill was smaller, and swallowed it with a thickened liquid. The day of the gastric balloon placement, the pill was twice the size and I was unable to get it down. The MD became impatient and shoved the pill down my throat. I began to choke and the nurse and doctor did not flinch. I was lucky enough to cough it out. He again shoved it down my throat and said that each pill is very expensive and that the encasing is going to dissolve. Once it was down and at home I felt like I was going to die. As a result, I aspirated. Such an unprofessional place of business. I never went back for my second or third balloon. I was afraid to call to schedule the removal but it is done at an endoscopy center. Heed the warning.

Mar 11, 2019

@Kim Mays Which location were you at? I had my balloons removed today and I’m in St. Louis. I regret having the procedure done.

Sep 05, 2019

Any advice on how to initiate a law suit and where? I'm in CA. I had my stomach done a few years ago and have hard internal scar tissue across the length of my stomach that looks like a roll of fat. It's deformed me forever and I am afraid of any medical risks this can cause to me.

If anybody can please direct me to where and how to file a suit, I'd really appreciate it. I don't want to get ripped off on an attorney costs unless it's legit.

Oct 02, 2019

Lawyers Please read and contact me at steven.[protected]@gmail.com or call me [protected] if you feel like there is a chance at a lawsuit. i paid nearly $7, 000 and Never got the procedure done. They will also not reply to my emails nor do they call me back. When i call to talk to someone they say someone will get back to me and never do.

Oct 02, 2019

@Steven j Ribota they blocked out my email after the name stevendOTribota at gmail.com or mobile is nine five one four zero three four two eight zero