Menu
Firestone Complete Auto Care Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Firestone Complete Auto Care
reviews & complaints

www.firestonecompleteautocare.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.3 622 Reviews

Firestone Complete Auto Care Complaints Summary

50 Resolved
548 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Firestone Complete Auto Care with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Firestone Complete Auto Care has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Firestone Complete Auto Care. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Firestone Complete Auto Care reviews & complaints

3:44 pm EST

Firestone Complete Auto Care Oil change

I called last week to make an appointment to change the oil in my Fiat 500, I dropped the car off 15 minutes prior to the 11 o'clock appointment time. It is now 2:38 pm and I was told it was being worked on now and they would call when it's done. My time is worth something, I made an appointment to get it done quickly. This is piss poor management. Don't think I will waste my day off waiting on these people again.

Claimed loss: my time

Desired outcome: better service

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Firestone Complete Auto Care representatives only. If you are affiliated with Firestone Complete Auto Care, please claim your business to access these details.

1:39 pm EST

Firestone Complete Auto Care Pathetic customer service

Firestone Complete Auto Care - Awful Scheduling Habits and Poor Communication

This past Wednesday, Feb 21st, I had an appointment with the Firestone dealer at 11491 Hanson Blvd NW, Coon Rapids, Minnesota. I made the appointment the day prior, asking for 3:30 PM if it was possible. The female I was dealing with said she could get me in at 3:30 and I was thrilled because it would leave me time for my 4:45 medical appointment. Frankly, this woman had zero personality. She was abrupt and short on the phone. I blew it off as no big deal since I got an appointment time that was perfect.

The next day I arrived at exactly 3:28. I walked in and immediately knew I was dealing with the same "Miss Abrupt" I had on the phone the previous day just based on her cold demeanor. I informed her I had a 3:30 appointment. "Keys" she said as she put her hand out. That was it. She said nothing more. Okay, so much for professional communication.

Her personality aside, my real issue was yet to come. What Firestone didn't know is that I requested 3:30 because I knew it took 20-30 minutes to do an alignment and I paid 18 months ago to a lifetime alignment on my SUV with Firestone. This was only my third time back.

As I mentioned, I asked Firestone for that time slot because I had a 4:45 doctors appointment 10 minutes from that Firestone location. An appointment I made a month ago because it's hard to find open appt times with that doctor.

So now it's about 4PM and I've been there 30 minutes and my SUV is still sitting where I parked it.

I'm getting antsy because I know I have to make this doctors appt.

About that same time, the abrupt Firestone lady walks over to a customer seated in the waiting area. They've just finished working on his pickup. Miss Abrupt talks to him about the few things they worked on and then says, "Would you like us to add an alignment?" The guy mulls it over and says, yep.

I notice this but say nothing. But figured I better ask her what the timeline is.

So I walk over to Miss Abrupt and ask her where we're at with my alignment. She responds, "we have a customer's vehicle up on the rack and as soon as he's done, they'll get me up there." She then points out they only have one alignment lift. And guess who's vehicle is on the rack getting the alignment? The guy who she just added an alignment to the work he's having done.

She adds that "it will only be about 10 minutes." Well, his pickup comes off the rack around 4:15 and the mechanic parks it outside and for the next 15 minutes the alignment rack is empty.

Nobody is in a hurry. Nobody seems concerned that my 3:30 appt has now left me standing around for an hour. One would think that Miss Abrupt would have said to the mechanic doing the previous alignment, "hey, get this guy up right away, he's been waiting for nearly an hour." But she doesn't communicate a thing.

Finally, at 4:30 on the nose, a mechanic pulls my SUV into the alignment rack. By this point I know I can't make the medical appt.

I call them and I'm now waiting another 4-5 weeks to get in. I'm not happy, but this is the world of poor customer service we live in today.

Finally, the alignment is done. It's now 5PM exactly. So before I leave I approach Miss Abrupt and I begin to explain why I was less than happy with the service.

I don't get a sentence out and she cuts me off and says to the guy sitting in the next room, "Matt, can you come up here."

So Matt (I assume he's the manager) comes up and I very calmly inform him of the times. I tell him, I arrived at 3:28 for a 3:30 appt. I waited until 4:30 before Firestone put my SUV on the alignment rack. Moreover, a doctors appt I made four weeks ago is now shot, and I'm waiting another 4-5 weeks to get in to see that doctor.

His reply, "I'm sorry." So I added, "how is it that I have a 3:30 alignment appt and the guy with the red pickup is asked after you guys service his vehicle if he wants to 'add' an alignment, when I'm on the schedule for an alignment 30 minutes before he's even being asked?

Matt's reply, "He was already on the rack."

So in my mind, I'm thinking, so because this guy's vehicle is "on the rack" my 3:30 alignment time-slot is erased? Who thinks like that?

In my mind, good customer service would have been to explain to the guy with the red pickup, "hey, we can add that alignment sir, but you'll have to wait a bit, we have a customer who's vehicle we have to align right away because he had a 3:30 appointment."

Was it because they could tag another $100 onto his bill, whereas they make nothing additional off me since I pre-paid for my lifetime alignment? That would be my first guess. And if true, that says even less about Firestone's service at that location.

Anyway, after Matt tosses me the "I'm sorry" I said (quite nicely), "that doesn't really help me much Matt, I missed a doctor's appointment that I made a month ago because what should have taken 30 minutes, took 90 minutes, and now I can't get in to see that doctor for another month.

Matt's response now turns angry, and he raises his voice and says, "I said I'm sorry, what do you want me to say?" I replied, so you just toss out a canned I'm sorry and that makes everything okay?

I spent 25 years in law enforcement. I was dispatched to thousands disputes and arguments in my career. Usually, it's the customer who is out of line and overreacting in these types of verbal disagreements, but not this time.

What did I want Matt to do? Well, an apology means very little in the practical world we live in. Apologies are fine for little things, like "oh sorry, I overcharged you, let me fix that."

Not that it was going to fix my problem but perhaps a 50% off my next Firestone service would have been thoughtful?

That would be too reasonable, and we all know these guys are afraid they might lose a few bucks if they are too generous. I'm sure this guy Matt doesn't have the authority to make such a decision anyway. He's a cog on a wheel.

Here were the easy solutions which could have been implemented at any time if these people possessed any customer service skills.

1. If you know your customers are backing up, call me before I arrive and tell me so I can make another appt at a later date or opt to come to my appointment anyway. But at least I know beforehand what is going on.

2. OR . . .Inform me after I arrive if my appt time isn't going to work into the time-slot I made, and give me the option to make a new appt, or to stay around knowing my appt is going to be delayed. This of course would infer someone has the skill-set of communication, and nobody said a thing to me. They just left me standing there.

3. Most flagrant in my opinion was adding an alignment on the spot for a customer who didn't have an alignment scheduled, and then pretty much pushing me to the back of the line when I've already been there for 30 minutes waiting .. . AND I'M THE GUY WITH THE ALIGNMENT APPOINTMENT. Hello!

I'd never go back to this location again.

Two Firestone employees right there in the lobby, and nobody says a word to me about delays or even asking me if I'd like to make a new appointment.

I took the time to record with my phone when my vehicle was pulled in, etc, but I can't imagine it's going to do much good uploading any of that.

So my doctor's appointment is now moved to March 21, thanks to Firestone's wonderful customer service team on Hanson Blvd in Coon Rapids.

Will Firestone HQ even read this and take notice. Highly doubtful.

User's recommendation: Not at Firestone, 11491 Hanson Blvd NW, Minneapolis, MN 55433.

10:54 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Firestone Complete Auto Care - Service and customer service

My nightmare started on 1 February 2024; I brought my vehicle into the Firestone Complete Auto Care: located at 1031 Mount Zion Road, Marrow, Georgia 30260 at 7;30 am for my appointment at 8 am to replace the brakes and rotors. Also, I was to get an oil change. At the time of making the appointment I was told my vehicle would be completed before noon...

Read full review of Firestone Complete Auto Care

Is Firestone Complete Auto Care legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Firestone Complete Auto Care as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 8% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Firestone Complete Auto Care stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Firestone Complete Auto Care should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Firestone Complete Auto Care earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Firestone Complete Auto Care achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Firestone Complete Auto Care. The company provides a physical address, 3 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Firestone Complete Auto Care has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of Firestone Complete Auto Care's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Firestonecompleteautocare.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Firestone Complete Auto Care website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Firestonecompleteautocare.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

We looked up Firestone Complete Auto Care and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Firestonecompleteautocare.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Firestone Complete Auto Care has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 8% of 598 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Firestone Complete Auto Care protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • If you purchased a website from Firestone Complete Auto Care that is currently for sale, and you did not receive what you paid for, you may be a victim of a scam. To try and get your money back, you can try contacting the seller, filing a dispute with the payment platform, or reporting the seller to the relevant authorities.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Firestone Complete Auto Care. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
  1. Pros (Advantages)
    3. Inconsistent service quality across locations
    4. Limited specialized vehicle knowledge
1:13 am EST

Firestone Complete Auto Care Payment

Buisness closes at 7 pm. We came around 6:15pm. The doors were locked they closed early but two employees were standing in the office by the door. We knocked on the door the man with the grey hair looked at my wife and laughed. We then called. You could hear the phone outside. One overweight man told the grey hair that the phone is ringing. He laughed and ignored it. We spoke to other customers and they all say the grey hair guy treats people like trash. We called the harlingen office they said to come on over we paid the bill there. San benito texas office is rude and customer service doesnt exist. This grey hair guy needs to be fired. I needed to pay the bill and get home to take my insulin instead im racing to harlingen in the rain to pay a bill that he could of taken.

Desired outcome: fire this jerk

11:33 am EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Firestone Complete Auto Care Disappointing Post-Service Experience at Firestone Livingston, NJ

Went to Firestone in Livingston, NJ on 10/3 and got charged $488. After leaving, a warning light popped up on my dash. Looked like an important alert. Took it back and they just set me up for a Saturday appointment. Was worried about driving with that light on. When I returned, one of the staff was super rude and wouldn't check my car, told me to wait till Saturday. Ended up calling the cops because of the poor treatment. The manager claimed I was threatening him, which wasn't true, and refused to help further. Even the police checked the light and said it might be a fuel-saving thing. I'm no car expert, but if I was, I'd never rely on Firestone again. They were unhelpful and disrespectful. I'll be taking my business to the dealership from now on and will keep sharing my bad experience until I feel I've offset the cost I wasted on them.

M. Braun
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Took my car to Firestone and ended up spending $600 to fix it, but the problem persisted. They charged me $250 for a part that costs $150 elsewhere. Even after a misdiagnosis, they still made me pay full labor for the second repair, another $500. Told them the issue wasn't fixed right away, but they didn't seem to care. Overall, I've spent $1100 and I'm not even sure it's solved. The place is a mess and doesn't feel safe. They claim to help, but it's just a waste of money. Stay away unless you want to overpay for basic services. Their extended hours aren't worth it. Surprised they're still running with such poor service.

W
W
W. Carter
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Had a rough time with Firestone in Douglasville, GA. My son's car wouldn't start, so I had it towed there since it was under Carvana's warranty. They kept the car for a week without updates. When I called, the manager, John, said it'd cost over $700, ignoring the warranty. He hung up on me when I questioned him. They refused to release the keys to my tow truck driver, claiming I owed money even though they hadn't done any work. Turns out, Firestone is actually approved by Carvana. Took a Carvana rep to sort it out and get my car back. Definitely not using Firestone again after this mess.

C. Beahan
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Had my car fixed at Firestone and they did a great job. Came back the next day to thank them for sorting out my frequent flat tires. Noticed info about the company's founder, Mr. Firestone, on the wall. The team in Columbia, Tennessee really lives up to his values of loyalty and honesty. It was a blessing in disguise to have these car troubles cause I got to experience their kindness and honesty. Big thanks for the service and being so genuine. Will be coming back for sure.

J. Dickens
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Had a really bad experience at Firestone Auto Care. They seem to push for tire sales more than fixing actual car issues. Ended up with a $1,800 bill for tires I didn't choose or approve. They swapped out my perfectly fine tires for pricey ones without my consent. Also, they replaced my car battery which had no issues with an expensive one, again without asking. Dealing with the staff, especially Greg the Store Manager and Patrick the District Manager, was the worst. They've been unhelpful and dismissive of my complaints. I've had to take my concerns to the New Hampshire State Attorney's General Office. Hope this stops others from going through the same ordeal.

9:36 am EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Firestone Complete Auto Care Exorbitant $650 Oil Change Nightmare at Lakewood Auto Shop

Went to Firestone on W Colfax Ave for an oil change and they said my oil pan plug was stripped but no leaks before. They wouldn't retread it and pushed for a new oil pan. Manager offered to waive labor then backtracked, only knocked off $100. They messed up ordering parts and took 2 weeks. Claimed I needed new brakes and battery but that wasn't true, my mechanic confirmed brakes were fine and I charged the battery myself. They even messed with my sway bars. Not happy, feels like they're just after my money.

A. Robel
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Took my car to Firestone on E main st in Spartanburg SC to get a door handle replaced. They put a green handle on my silver car and didn't paint it. Plus, a check engine light popped up that wasn't there before. They gave it back with a sticky mess on it too, and it was a nightmare to clean. They didn't even bother to wash the car before returning it. Charged me an arm and a leg for all this hassle. Not going back there, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. They need to be checked out for how they treat their customers.

T. Gerhold
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Went to Firestone for tire rotation and 2 flat repairs but they didn't do it. Saw them offer better service to another customer and felt it was because of my race. I'm done with them, cut my card. Also, had a bad experience with a rude employee named Brent. Unprofessional and I'm complaining to corporate. Another time, they didn't do the tire rotation I asked for. Lastly, they didn't balance my new tire properly and the valve stem was leaking. Really disappointed, won't be using my Firestone card anymore, switching to Indy Tire.

V. Gleichner
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Took the truck to Firestone in Katy for A/C fix. They swapped out the blower and refilled freon for $440, said it's all good. But the air came out hot and the truck ran rough, found an unplugged wire too. Went back, they claimed the whole A/C needed replacing for $1,200. Got a second opinion at Discount Car Care, they fixed the freon issue for $45, now A/C's cool. Firestone overcharged us for freon and parts, won't be going back after this. They're overpriced and the work's not up to par.

Z
Z
Z. Gutmann
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Had a couple of run-ins with Firestone on Glenwood ave in Raleigh. First time, they promised to fix my tire in 30 mins, but left me hanging for over an hour with my baby. The service guy seemed lost and only after making excuses did a mechanic finally get to it. Second visit was with my company car. They said they'd sort it out and call me, but when I missed their call and tried to ring back, no one picked up despite multiple attempts. When I showed up the next day, my car wasn't ready and they hadn't got the tires they needed. Their excuse? Phone issues. Plus, they dodged my questions and wouldn't liaise with my company. Ended up being told to find a new place. Really poor service and a lack of professionalism. I wouldn't recommend them.

9:02 am EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Firestone Complete Auto Care Firestone Fiasco: Airbag Issue Post-Service at Marconi Ave, Sacramento

Had a bad expereince at Firestone Complete Auto Care. Got new tires and lifetime alignment for $568 but after the service, my airbag light turned on and the clock was messed up. Looks like they did something with the battery or electrics. The service manager checked it out but couldn't fix it and their scanners wouldn't work on my car. They denied any fault and were pretty rude about it. They gave me a claim number but all I've gotten is delays and no fix. The airbag won't deploy with the light on, so it's unsafe. The car was fine before I brought it in, and it's only got 35k miles on it. They've wasted my time and the car's still not right. Their customer service is terrible and they can't fix what they broke. Don't trust them, they don't live up to their promises.

S. Swaniawski
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Had to get a new tire for my Ford Ecosport at Firestone on N Sepulveda Blvd and the staff there was top-notch. They were professional, helpful, and really cared about what they were doing. Their communication was excellent, making the whole process smooth. It's clear they love their job and it shows in their work. They're great reps for Firestone, always positive and making sure customers leave happy. Big thanks to the team for their hard work!

S. Ondricka
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Had a flat tire and someone in the lot helped me with a quick plug, said to get it checked out so I headed to Firestone. The guy there tells me I need four new tires, can't fix the plugged one. Sounds fishy, right? Just months back, Pep Boys said the same but charged way less than Firestone's quote. Tried to leave but they wouldn't even put air in the tire, claiming Fix-a-flat messed it up, which is nonsense cause I aired it up myself after the plug. Ended up forced to buy their tires, cost me a whopping $800. Later, Ford tells me I could've just replaced two. Looks like I'm going to Ford from now on.

G
G
G. Ernser
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Had a real bad time at New Britain Firestone. Took over 4 hours just to get brakes, rotors, oil change, and alignment on my Sienna. Cost me over $1100 and no discount for the long wait. Right after leaving, heard this awful grinding noise from the back tire. Turns out they didn't even bother to test drive it after the work. Service was terrible, took the whole day for what should've been simple fixes. Been here since noon and it's already 5 pm, just unbelievable. I'm in real estate and healthcare, and trust me, I'll be telling everyone to steer clear of this place. They need a no star option, cause that's what they deserve.

B. Lueilwitz
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Had a bad experience at Firestone on Hollywood and Dixie Hwy. Took my car for alignment and they were over two hours late. Printer broke so they had to redo the work. Steering wheel was still off after. By the end of the day, my SUV started overheating, the fan wouldn't work. Left me stranded on New Year's Eve without AC. Feels like they did something to my car on purpose. Other reviews say similar things about bad service and sabotage. Corporate doesn't seem to care. Really frustrating and disappointing service.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Firestone Complete Auto Care Experienced Mechanic's Nightmare: Firestone's Failed Alignments & Service Woes

Been a mechanic for 15 yrs and trusted Firestone for a lifetime alignment. Big mistake. Tires worn due to bad alignment, even got notes from other mechanics and Discount Tire confirming it. No help from corporate after multiple calls. They even forgot to put oil in my other car. Asked them to replace tires for free, but got no proper fix. Spent thousands with no results. New staff now, but problems persist. Strut mount bolt loosened by their mechanic in AZ, didn't solve anything. Car's been sitting for 2 yrs, I'm keeping it for life but they've caused more issues than fixes. Promised to resolve it with new techs, but nothing's changed. If no fair resolution, I'm suing. They need to step up. Zac Niblett [protected]

R. Dickinson
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Had a rough time at Firestone, they forgot to put my spare back after changing tires, cost me $200 later. Dropped off my car early, even with an appointment, but they didn't start work till past 5:30 pm, happened three times! They always got some excuse. Don't bother with lifetime deals, they'll just put you last. They push for extra repairs that ain't necessary, and can't explain why when you ask. Manager's got an attitude, even cancelled my service once. There's better shops nearby, save your money and skip this place, doesn't seem like they'll last long.

R. Mueller
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Been going to Firestone for 6 yrs and was happy with their work on our cars. But recently, had issues they couldn't fix. My Audi a3 wouldn't take gas, they changed the fuel pump but still had probs. Ended up needing a new fuel tank from the Audi dealer. Then my car overheated, Firestone changed the radiator but it didn't help. Audi fixed it with a new thermostat and water pump. I used to go to Firestone coz they were cheaper and closer but now I'll only trust them with tires and oil changes, not the big stuff. Won't be taking our cars back for major repairs.

D. Wunsch
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Had a rough time at Firestone, got tires that didn't last 25k miles and warranty wasn't honored cause I didn't know about the rotation rule. I did my oil changes there every 5k miles, thought they'd rotate my tires too, but nope. Tried to get them rotated later, but they kept turning me away, not enough staff. Today, had a 10 AM slot at the Grand Forks store, they didn't even start till noon. Left without getting it done, can't wait hours. Next time I'm getting tires elsewhere, need a place that's honest about wait times and has the staff to actually do the work.

K. Kemmer
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Had a rough time at Firestone. Was promised free tire rotation but got charged at another branch. Original store took way too long for a simple job. Worse, they botched the lug nuts on 3 tires, making it unsafe. Manager said they'd fix it "next time" – not reassuring. Customer service is a joke, they never call back like they say they will. Really disappointed, they don't seem to care about customer safety at all. Would not recommend based on my experience.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Firestone Complete Auto Care Utterly Disappointed: Firestone's Service Fiasco at Phoenix Location

Had a terrible time at Firestone on W Indian School Rd in Phoenix. Told them not to roll down my broken window, but they did it anyway. When I asked them to fix it after my oil change, they couldn't and even laughed about it. They gave me a discount for the trouble, but that's not enough. Won't be going back or recommending them. They need better training or something, cause this was just bad service. Watch your car if you go there, or they might mess up more than just your window.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Firestone Complete Auto Care Firestone Fiasco: Repeated Motor Mount Mishaps & Serpentine Belt Snafu

Had a rough time at Firestone when I got my motor mounts replaced. They said I had 3, but turns out my car has 4 and they only did 2. Promised my car by 2:20 PM, didn't happen, messed up my work schedule. Years later, new shop says mounts are bad again. Firestone wouldn't even answer my calls about it. Also, tried to cancel my Firestone card, was a hassle until I got mad in an email. Just found out a serpentine belt they replaced is bad again, no record of the old repair. Feels like I wasted so much money there, just avoid them.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Firestone Complete Auto Care Firestone Warranty Woes: Unhonored Engine Guarantee and Frustrating Service

Bought an engine from Firestone in Buford, GA with a 36-month warranty. Had issues soon after, and local Firestones wouldn't look at it, had to get it fixed at a Ford dealer. The manager who sold me the engine left, no reason given. Car broke down again in 2022, got a diagnosis of an "engine time jump" from a Ford expert. Firestone's regional manager, Julian M., ignored my calls. Firestone only offered to refund the engine, not the extra repairs. They sent their inspector who denied the time jump issue. Now I'm stuck with no car, extra costs, and a warranty Firestone won't honor. They closed my claim after just offering engine reimbursement.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Firestone Complete Auto Care Firestone Service Nightmare: Unprofessional Staff and Unresolved Complaints

Had a bad time at Firestone on Hwy 55 in Durham. Told staff I didn't want a certain guy driving my BMW crazy like he did another car. Waited ages, then saw the same guy, Jason, on my car. I started filming coz the oil change was taking forever and he got mad. Manager Mike was no help, even shut a door in my face. Jason ended up slashing my tire and wouldn't give me my keys, got it all on video. Tried to complain but got nowhere, even the regional manager didn't call back. Bruce offered a mismatched tire and didn't fix anything. Found out my oil change wasn't done right either. Been trying to sort this since June with no luck, even the BBB couldn't help. Really disappointed with their service and how they've treated me.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Firestone Complete Auto Care Frustrating Scheduling and Service Experience with Bridgestone Support

Had a rough time with Firestone's scheduling. Tried to book a repair for a fuel leak and A/C issues, but got bounced around with appointment times. Ended up at a shop that couldn't even do the diagnostic. Super frustrating, especially since I've been a loyal customer since '04. The folks on the phone were nice, but the mix-up with scheduling and not knowing which locations could handle my car's problems was a big letdown. Even had to cancel a doctor's appointment because of the rescheduling. Reached out to management but didn't get the help I needed. Sadly, I'm thinking of taking my business elsewhere after all this hassle. Plus, after a recent fuel pump install, my car's guzzling gas. Gotta go back to them to fix it, but not happy about it.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Firestone Complete Auto Care Firestone Fiasco: A BMW Owner's Nightmare with Oil Changes and Alignments

Took my BMW to Firestone cause the dealer was booked out weeks. Needed an oil change and was told they could handle it. Big mistake. After the service, my car's shaking and squealing worse than before. Found oil leaking all over under the hood—they forgot a seal! They fixed it, but the car's still not right. They even did an alignment I didn't trust, now the ride's rough. Multiple trips back, and they still can't get it right. Now my car's stuck at their lot, I've lost my job cause I can't get around, and they haven't offered any help. Total letdown, they've been nothing but trouble.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Firestone Complete Auto Care Repeated Oil Change Failures at Firestone: A Cautionary Tale of Negligence

Had a terrible experience at Firestone, they've messed up my oil change multiple times. My oil pressure light keeps coming on cause they can't seem to seal the plug right. Happened 4 times now and I'm done with them. Last time, my car nearly stalled, oil was almost all gone. Tried to talk to the managers but they just hung up on me, now corporate's giving me the runaround. Thinking about getting the media involved, clearly it's a Firestone problem. They just don't care about their customers, better off going somewhere else for car services.

D. Kemmer
Feb 15, 2024 11:17 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Had my 370Z in at Firestone for new back tires and they said I needed an alignment for $100. My car was fine but I went ahead with it. After, on the highway, the car was all over the place, super scary. Called them up, got it redone for free but it's still not right, keeps wandering. Seems they can't do alignments right, at least on sports cars. Gotta pay someone else to fix it now. Total waste and feels like they just wanted more money. Plus, you're gonna wait forever there, appointment or not. Not going back there again.

A. Hayes
Feb 15, 2024 12:34 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Been using Firestone for over 30 years and I've seen many managers come and go. But Dean Goupil in Smyrna, TN stands out. He's got a great way with people, knows his stuff about cars, and he's always been straight up honest with me. He's looked after at least four of my cars and every time, the work's been top-notch and the prices fair. Really hope the big bosses notice how good he is and give him the props he deserves.

J. Deckow
Feb 14, 2024 6:09 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Went to Firestone for a simple oil change and ended up with a huge bill. They said I needed a new part plus a cap that didn't fit, so the cost skyrocketed. Left paying over $800, but they forgot to put oil in my car! Engine got wrecked, and my car's a goner. They claimed it wasn't their fault after an "inspection". Total ripoff, won't be back, and I suggest you steer clear too.

R. D'Amore
Feb 13, 2024 4:04 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Had a not so great expirience at Firestone Complete Auto Care in North Smithfield, RI. Felt like the service manager and tech pushed me to replace parts that didn't solve my car's issue. I had a hunch about the real problem and even mentioned it, but they didn't listen. Ended up spending over $1000 on unnecessary fixes. And guess what? The real issue was what I thought all along, a part they had replaced before under warranty. Really felt taken advantage of, not happy.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Firestone Complete Auto Care Firestone Fiasco: A Lexus Repair Nightmare at Watauga, TX Location

Took my Lexus to Firestone for a starter replacement and ended up with a whining noise. They tried fixing it multiple times, claiming it was the power steering pump, then the alternator, but the noise got worse. Turns out they installed parts wrong and even the new alternator was faulty. Their fix? Offering a refund after all the damage. Not the quality service Firestone used to be known for. Seems like they're just out to make a quick buck these days. Definitely not going back, and I'd advise others to steer clear too.

C. Bechtelar
Feb 15, 2024 2:44 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Had a bad experience at the Firestone in Highlands Ranch, CO. Got my truck aligned there and by Saturday night, the steering was way off. Called them up, they told me to come back Monday at 4. Showed up and ended up in a frustrating chat with a guy who called me "bud" and said no one could fix it then. Told me to leave my truck overnight, but I couldn't cuz I need it for work. No sorry or nothing, just bad service. Now I gotta find a new place to fix my truck, which ain't safe to drive. Super let down by the whole thing.

H. Hills
Feb 14, 2024 6:44 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Took my car to Firestone for a simple oil change and to check the ABS light, but it's been a nightmare. Five months of back and forth, and now my car's rear end is wrecked. They've had it for a week, promised the parts were in, but still no update. They're a total ripoff, and I'm beyond frustrated. They're messing with the wrong customer, and I might just have to get legal help. It's been too long without my car, and my job's on the line. They need to sort this out now!

S. Ernser
Feb 12, 2024 5:18 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Had a headlight go out and called up Firestone in Holly Springs. Scott was super helpful and told me to swing by after work. He was waiting on a part but promised I'd leave with a working light, and sure enough, I did! The place was busy, and they had to turn some folks away for the next day, but they still managed to fit in others who were willing to wait. Took about 3 hours, but the service was top-notch. Big shoutout to the team at this Firestone!

M. Klein
Feb 11, 2024 3:21 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Had a bad time at Firestone, they overcharged my wife for simple stuff. She went for an oil change and a brake check and they billed us $508! They said the brakes were shot but didn't even give it a proper look. Tried to upsell tires and a cabin filter too. Left the car a mess when she didn't buy. They mark up prices like crazy, cabin filter was $60, but only $20 online. Talked to the manager George, he didn't care much. Won't be going back, gonna tell everyone to steer clear.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Firestone Complete Auto Care Nightmare Experience: Tires Plus Negligence and Corporate Indifference

Had a terrible experience with Firestone Complete Auto Care and Tires Plus. They suggested repairs I didn't need, and other shops confirmed it. The work they did do was a disaster. They left the lug nuts on my tire loose, leading to a crash at 70 mph that nearly killed me. Their customer service was a joke, fighting me every step and never saying sorry. Had to get a lawyer to make them fix their mess. When they finally had to fix my car, they did more damage, even put sugar in my gas tank and spit in my console. They also 'lost' the security tape and couldn't find who wrecked my car. Their rep, JenniferN, took weeks to respond to emails and was rude. It took months to fix my car. Stay away from this company, it's not worth the risk.

O. Leannon
Feb 14, 2024 9:49 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Had a bad experiance at Firestone, they were suppose to fix my car's ball joint and axle, cost me $1100. Next day, car was undriveable, took it back, they said it's fine. But then, steering went crazy, another mechanic told me Firestone left screws loose after alignment. Could've been a disaster! Won't go back or recommend the Waterbury CT location.

H. Stamm
Feb 14, 2024 7:39 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Got tires at Firestone and the web price was cheaper than the store's final price. After fitting, they said I needed an alignment for an extra $100. Not the first time they've found extra stuff to fix. Done with them now. It's tough enough paying for new tires, let alone unexpected alignment costs. Had to use my credit card cause of the extra fees. Really ticked me off!

S. Hilpert
Feb 14, 2024 5:33 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Had to take my truck to Firestone cause the alternator broke down and they were the only shop open. They didn't call my warranty folks till Tuesday which was a bummer. Warranty didn't cover their pricey alternator so now they're getting an OEM part that's taking forever to come in. They're charging me the max my warranty allows plus an extra $350. Been without the truck for 6 days now and all I got was a small break on a rental car after waiting days to sort this out. Not the best experience honestly.

I
I
I. Bode
Feb 14, 2024 6:39 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Been going to Firestone for over 15 years but that's done now. The new manager, Justin H, at the League City store kicked out my employee for just asking about a price. We've brought our whole fleet to them for ages and now we're told to just leave? They've been using low-quality parts and even with a warranty, George, the head honcho, won't fix anything. Now we're stuck with 3 broken down fleet vehicles and had to get a lawyer involved. We tried to get them to sort it out but they wouldn't. Better off getting your car fixed anywhere but Firestone, trust me. If you're in Houston and had similar issues, hit us up. We're looking at a class action lawsuit. Don't let Firestone take you for a ride.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Firestone Complete Auto Care Auto Service Nightmare: Incompetence and Neglect at Lee Rd Branch

Had a bad time at Firestone, they missed my appointment and made me wait. Charged $750 for brakes and rotors but they started squeaking again in less than 200 miles. Went back, they were too busy and told me to return later. Had to insist to get my brakes fixed. Staff couldn't explain what went wrong the first time. Customer service didn't help much. Got some refund after complaining. Not happy with the service at the Lee Rd, Shaker Heights branch.

B. Crona
Feb 15, 2024 7:19 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Had a real bad experiance with Firestone, wish I could give em less than one star. Been going there for like 10 years for tires and fixes, but last time at Mason Rd in Katy, TX, they tried to tell me I needed new brakes which they just put on a while back. Then they're like all my lugnuts need replacing? Never had to do that on any car before. It's on them since they always did my tire changes. Customer service didn't help, just said to come back for another check. No way I'm going back there.

V. Goodwin
Feb 15, 2024 1:08 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Had rear brakes work scheduled at Firestone, was quoted $800. They later said they couldn't get parts for my Honda Passport and the manager was off next day. Told me to find parts myself or get my car. Found out they clamped my brake hose, didn't mention it, and now other shops won't touch my car. Still no call back from the area manager since July 28th. Really not safe, wouldn't recommend going there.

K. Reilly
Feb 11, 2024 12:10 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Been using the Poughkeepsie Firestone for a while but had a bad experience recently. Went in for an NYS inspection and they said I needed new brakes, rotors, and calipers upfront. I questioned it, and the guy tried to fail my rear brakes too. He claimed the front calipers were bad cuz the wheel didn't turn, but my car's front-wheel drive and was in park, so that's normal. Got a second opinion, turned out I only needed pads and rotors. Used to recommend them, but with this new staff, I'd say stay away.

C. Kuhlman
Feb 07, 2024 7:51 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Had a bad expereince with the Resolve program from Firestone. Got all 4 rotors and pads replaced, but they started squeaking in 3 months. Local Firestone checked them, said they're fine, but the noise came back. They only replaced the front ones later, but the squeaking didn't stop. Even after using brake quiet, the problem persisted. Contacted Resolve, and Maria said it's the shop's issue, not theirs. Really frustrating, feels like a waste of time and money. Wouldn't recommend this program, the shop doesn't seem to fix things properly.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Firestone Complete Auto Care Warning: Terrible Service at Firestone Delray Beach – Rude Staff & Overcharging!

Had a really bad experience at Firestone in Delray Beach. Manager Norman was super rude, just like the reviews warned. Hung up on me when I tried to talk about my issues. Brian and mechanic George weren't any better.

They charged me way too much for basic tires and tacked on extra services without telling me. Now my car's making a weird noise and the tire they fixed is all wonky. The alignment's off too.

They told us it'd take 1.5 hours max, but we ended up waiting longer because they didn't have the tire in stock and didn't keep us in the loop.

George even yelled at me when I wanted to take pics of my car's underside, which Brian said was fine. No one mentioned I needed an escort, and Brian didn't help when I found out.

Feels like they messed with my car on purpose, maybe to get more money out of me. Just don't go there, trust me.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Firestone Complete Auto Care Chapel Hill Mall Auto Repair: Long Delays & Poor Communication Mar Service Experience

Had my car at Firestone in Akron by Chapel Hill Mall and was disappointed with the service. The job was supposed to take 2-4 hours but ended up being 6. No one updated me while my car just sat there. They hadn't even ordered the parts when I got there, even though they had already diagnosed the issue days earlier. When they finally started, communication was poor. I got frustrated and lost my temper, but never got an apology or proper explanation. They knocked off $130 from my bill after I saw a tech hammering on a part they didn't tell me about. The front desk needs to work on customer service and scheduling. They were better before. Recently, my air conditioning failed again, but they were too busy to check it on a holiday weekend. Noticed a new manager and staff, hoping for improvements.

Firestone Complete Auto Care Customer Reviews Overview

Firestone Complete Auto Care is an automotive service provider with a wide range of offerings. They specialize in tire sales, tire repairs, and vehicle maintenance services, including oil changes, brake repairs, battery replacements, and alignment services. Additionally, they conduct engine diagnostics and provide various system repairs. With numerous locations across the United States, Firestone Complete Auto Care aims to cater to the needs of vehicle owners seeking routine maintenance or specific repair work. Their services are designed to cover the essentials of car care for a variety of vehicle makes and models.

Firestone Complete Auto Care In-depth Review

Overall Rating: 4.5/5

Services Offered: Firestone Complete Auto Care offers a wide range of services to meet all your automotive needs. From routine maintenance like oil changes and tire rotations to more complex repairs and diagnostics, they have you covered. They also provide tire sales and installation, as well as alignment and balancing services.

Pricing: The pricing at Firestone Complete Auto Care is competitive and reasonable. While it may not always be the cheapest option, you can trust that you are getting quality service for the price you pay. They also frequently offer promotions and discounts, making their services even more affordable.

Customer Service: The customer service at Firestone Complete Auto Care is exceptional. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. They take the time to explain any issues or repairs needed and provide honest recommendations.

Quality of Work: The quality of work at Firestone Complete Auto Care is top-notch. Their technicians are highly skilled and experienced, using the latest tools and technology to diagnose and repair vehicles. They take pride in their work and strive for excellence in every job they undertake.

Efficiency: Firestone Complete Auto Care is known for their efficiency. They understand that your time is valuable, and they work diligently to complete repairs and services in a timely manner. They also offer convenient appointment scheduling options to minimize wait times.

Location and Accessibility: With numerous locations nationwide, Firestone Complete Auto Care is easily accessible for most customers. Their locations are strategically placed in convenient areas, making it easy to drop off your vehicle for service. They also offer online appointment booking for added convenience.

Warranty and Guarantees: Firestone Complete Auto Care stands behind their work with a solid warranty and guarantees. They offer a nationwide warranty on most repairs, giving you peace of mind knowing that you are covered no matter where you are. They also guarantee customer satisfaction and will work to resolve any issues that may arise.

Reputation and Trustworthiness: Firestone Complete Auto Care has built a strong reputation for their reliability and trustworthiness. They have been in the automotive industry for many years and have earned the trust of countless customers. Their commitment to quality work and exceptional customer service has made them a trusted name in the industry.

Additional Benefits and Features: In addition to their core services, Firestone Complete Auto Care offers several additional benefits and features. They provide free vehicle inspections, which can help identify potential issues before they become major problems. They also offer a credit card option for financing services, making it easier to manage unexpected repairs. Additionally, they have a user-friendly website where you can find helpful resources and schedule appointments.

How to file a complaint about Firestone Complete Auto Care?

1. Log in or create an account: Ensure you are logged in to your ComplaintsBoard.com account. If you do not have an account, please register by providing the required personal information and verifying your email address.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Once logged in, locate the 'File a Complaint' button situated at the top right corner of the website and click on it to access the complaint form.

3. Writing the title: In the 'Complaint Title' field, concisely summarize the main issue you have encountered with Firestone Complete Auto Care. Make it specific and clear, such as "Incorrect Billing at Firestone Complete Auto Care" or "Poor Customer Service at Firestone Location."

4. Detailing the experience: In the complaint description, provide a detailed account of your experience. Mention key areas such as the quality of service, professionalism of the staff, timeliness of the service provided, clarity of communication, and any issues with the products or services received. Include specifics about any transactions, such as dates, amounts, and services or products involved. Clearly describe the nature of the issue, including any faults or discrepancies. If you attempted to resolve the issue, detail the steps you took and the responses received from Firestone Complete Auto Care. Explain how this issue has personally impacted you, whether it be through time lost, inconvenience, or financial loss.

5. Attaching supporting documents: Attach any relevant documents or evidence that support your complaint, such as receipts, emails, or photos. Be cautious not to include sensitive personal information that could compromise your privacy or security.

6. Filing optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to indicate any financial losses you have incurred as a result of the issue. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, specify what resolution you are seeking from Firestone Complete Auto Care, whether it be a refund, repair, apology, or any other form of redress.

7. Review before submission: Carefully review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness. Ensure that all the information provided is correct and that your description clearly conveys the issue and your desired outcome.

8. Submission process: After reviewing your complaint, click the 'Submit' button to officially file your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

9. Post-Submission Actions: After submitting your complaint, regularly check your account on ComplaintsBoard.com for any responses or updates. You may receive feedback from other users or potentially from Firestone Complete Auto Care addressing your concerns.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Firestone Complete Auto Care contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Firestone Complete Auto Care?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Firestone Complete Auto Care Customer Service. Initial Firestone Complete Auto Care complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Firestone Complete Auto Care above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Firestone Complete Auto Care. Discuss the issues you have had with Firestone Complete Auto Care and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.