Menu
WalkOnBeach Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

WalkOnBeach
reviews & complaints

www.walkonbeach.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.8 31 Reviews

WalkOnBeach Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
11 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with WalkOnBeach at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for WalkOnBeach has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of WalkOnBeach. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest WalkOnBeach reviews & complaints

11:09 am EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WalkOnBeach Poor Returns procedure, have to return items from the UK to USA at your own expense

I purchased 3 items from them, 1 item was Okay, so I wanted to keep that. The 2nd item received was the wrong item and the 3rd item was too big.

I contacted Customer Services as advised on the 14/2/24 and they finally responded on 17/2/2024. They advised me that they would offer a partial refund or that I would have to return from the UK to the USA at my own expense.

All in all, there was an exchange of 17 emails over 15 days just for me to return these items and offers they kept putting to me. They kept changing their mind about how much they were going to refund me to save me having to return them.

The overall purchase was £78.75 and they wanted to give me a refund of £35.87 - they actually owed me £51.75 for the two items I was returning.

I contacted Trading Standards who advised that I had a right to cancel the contract between us. I did do this and asked for a full refund and adivsed them that they can collect the items.

The stress they have caused me from their poorr communication is unbelievable.

I purchased the items on my Credit Card and so I have raised a dispute for a full refund with the Merchant.

If I do not get anywhere with that, I will take Walk on the Beach to the UK Small Claims Court.

As others say, I wish that I had seen these reviews first.

If there advert appears on any of my Social Media platforms. I do make others aware.

10:22 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WalkOnBeach I ordered 3 suits for me and 2 for neighbor's teens.

One of the teens suits had a sewing flaw and since they were leaving on vacation and wanted 2 alike I am trying to return the two. Of the 3 I ordered, 1 fit. The sizing is grossly different for all the suits! I too am leaving for a vacation and it took a long time for items to arrive, so I need to return. They will not send me the address for returns! It is horrible. Do not do business with them. They have wasted my time. I have sent pictures of everything they ask for. I have sent detailed picture of each suit, all have sanitary patch. All have original lables and all packaging. I have emailed over the last two weeks! I have sent 20 some detailed pictures. Do not buy from them, you will regret it.

Desired outcome: I want to return and get a refund as promised.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified WalkOnBeach representatives only. If you are affiliated with WalkOnBeach, please claim your business to access these details.

View 0 more photos
Update by Barbara j. White
Feb 05, 2024 10:26 am EST

We need bad businesses to go out of business! I liked their site and it was easy for them to take my money. I checked their return policy and they promise to return or exchange. They lie. Do not waste your time or money. I have never had such a bad experience. :-/

I
5:23 am EST

WalkOnBeach Rubbish returns policy

After a long wait, I relieved my items and decided to do a partial return. Firstly, for returning items, you have to email customer support (there is no return online on their website). Customer support replied after 4 days and they have didn't still provide me with the returns label. They wrote a long asking me to provide them with the photos of the items to be returned (they do not trust their customers!). And even more they said customer has to ship to usa (mind you this information of it being returned to us is no where mentioned on their website). The only thing mentioned is their returns will be arranged by customers own expense. And another option they offer is to keep the unwanted items and they will refund me only 30% of the cost.. I've never heard of any company being like this! Absolutely rubbish

Is WalkOnBeach legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals WalkOnBeach as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, WalkOnBeach stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering WalkOnBeach should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

WalkOnBeach earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: WalkOnBeach achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

WalkOnBeach has received 15 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

A long registered date for walkonbeach.com can be seen as a positive aspect for WalkOnBeach as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of WalkOnBeach's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Walkonbeach.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows WalkOnBeach website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Walkonbeach.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for WalkOnBeach have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Walkonbeach.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While WalkOnBeach has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 11 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Website's registrar is popular among scammers, it means that a significant number of scammers have used that registrar to register domain names for their fraudulent websites. This can indicate that the registrar has lax verification processes, making it easier for scammers to register domains without providing accurate information.
  • WalkOnBeach protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
M
8:06 am EDT

WalkOnBeach Do Not Purchase—Will not Uphold Policy

The website of this company looks legitimate and even receiving my items went smoothly. However, after ordering $200 worth of bathing suits, and trying to return the ones that didn’t fit—this is where it got wild. Multiple e-mails back and forth requesting photos of the liners still being in bathing suit bottoms, waiting almost a week for their responses, them trying to convince me to keep the items for a lessor percentage refund, and me still saying that I wanted them to uphold the return policy on their website and I wanted to return the items. They finally give me a return address, and say it’s up to me to give a confirmation when it arrives so that they can confirm they received it. Another week of waiting on their reply once it is received. They actually agree to send a refund…then crickets. They say to wait up to 12 days, then 30 days if I still don’t receive it. Crickets…never received anything, PayPal denies my dispute after a very detailed e-mail chain, and now I’m out at least $100. Do not purchase from this company unless you have money to throw away.

1:30 am EDT

WalkOnBeach Secure Payment and Great Selection: My Experience with WalkOnBeach

I was on the hunt for a new bathing suit and had checked out a few different websites. I found a few pieces that I really liked, but I was hesitant to enter my payment information because I wasn't sure if the site was secure. That's when I stumbled upon WalkOnBeach. Right away, I noticed that they advertised a trusted payment system - Norton. I've heard of Norton before, so I felt more confident about making a purchase.

I continued browsing the site and found a bathing suit that I absolutely loved. I decided to take the plunge and enter my credit card information. I was relieved to see that the payment went through without any issues. I'm so glad that I found WalkOnBeach - not only did I find a great bathing suit, but I also felt secure making my purchase.

Overall, I had a great experience with WalkOnBeach. The site was easy to navigate and the payment process was secure. I would definitely recommend this site to anyone looking for a new bathing suit. Thank you, WalkOnBeach!

10:45 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WalkOnBeach Great Quality Beachwear and Accessories with Convenient Shipping Options: WalkOnBeach Review

and arrived within a reasonable time frame. The product itself was of good quality and matched the description on the website. However, there were a couple of small spelling errors on the product page, but it did not affect my decision to purchase. Overall, I would recommend WalkOnBeach for anyone looking for beachwear and accessories. The prices are reasonable and the shipping options are convenient. I will definitely be returning to the site for future purchases.

C
8:52 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WalkOnBeach Great Product, Affordable Price, but Delivery Needs Improvement: WalkOnBeach Review

I gotta say, I'm pretty pleased with what I got from WalkOnBeach. The product was top-notch and the price was right up my alley. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone who's looking for quality stuff. But, I gotta say, the delivery could use some work. I mean, they didn't even let me know when they tried to deliver it. I had to keep checking my order status to see what was going on. And when they finally did deliver it, they just left it outside my courtyard instead of bringing it to my door and ringing the bell. But, hey, I'm not gonna let that ruin my experience. I'd still buy from them again in a heartbeat.

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WalkOnBeach Mixed Experience with WalkOnBeach Bathing Suits: Great Quality but Frustrating Returns

I recently purchased three bathing suits from WalkOnBeach and I must say, two of them were great quality and fit perfectly. However, the third one did not fit me well and I needed to return it. Unfortunately, the response time from the customer service team was quite slow and I have yet to receive the return address. It's frustrating that they have their return policy posted on their website, but not the address to send the item back. It shouldn't be this difficult to return an item and get a refund. I am hesitant to purchase from them again due to the hassle with returns.

Despite the issue with returns, if you are confident in your size, the bathing suits are of nice quality and will make you happy. It's just a shame that the customer service experience was not up to par.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WalkOnBeach Mixed Experience with WalkOnBeach: Stock Availability and Shipping Issues

I recently made a purchase from WalkOnBeach and I must say, I had a bit of a mixed experience. I ordered two bathing suits and opted for expedited shipping to ensure that I would receive them in a timely manner. However, after a week had passed and I had not received any shipping information, I decided to reach out to the company.

To my disappointment, I was informed that one of the bathing suits I had ordered was out of stock. I couldn't help but feel frustrated that this information was not reflected on the website when I made my purchase. If it had been, I would have chosen a different bathing suit instead. Nonetheless, I chose a replacement and confirmed that I still wanted to keep the expedited shipping.

Unfortunately, even with the expedited shipping, I was informed that I would not receive my order in time. This was a major inconvenience for me as I had planned to wear one of the bathing suits on an upcoming vacation. As a result, I had to cancel my order altogether.

While I was disappointed with my experience, I do appreciate the customer service representative who assisted me. They were polite and helpful throughout the process. However, I do hope that WalkOnBeach can improve their website to reflect accurate stock information in the future. Overall, I would recommend this company with caution and advise others to double-check stock availability before making a purchase.

I

WalkOnBeach Inconsistent Sizing: My Review of WalkOnBeach Swimsuits

I think WalkOnBeach has some great swimsuits, but there are a few things that could be improved. For one, it would be great if they could design suits for people who are either really short or really tall. I'm a medium in regular clothes, but I had to buy a large swimsuit from WalkOnBeach because they don't have any options for people who are shorter. Unfortunately, even the large swimsuits are too long on me and make it look like I have a load in my butt! On the other hand, I also bought a different suit that was too short for me. It's frustrating because I really like the suits, but the sizing is just too inconsistent.

I wish I could exchange the suits for different sizes, but I accidentally removed the tags for comfort. WalkOnBeach still has the same suits available on their website, so I'm hoping they can send me my old invoice so I can exchange the two suits that are too big for smaller sizes and the one suit that is too small for a larger size. I've tried emailing them, but it would be great if they could call or text me at ***@outlook.com or call me at ***308.

Overall, I gave WalkOnBeach three stars because I think their sizing is just too inconsistent. If they could design suits for different body lengths and make sure their sizes are true to size, I would definitely give them a higher rating.

K

WalkOnBeach WalkOnBeach Review: Good Clothes, Tricky Refund Policy

If you're looking for a place to buy clothes online, WalkOnBeach might be the place for you. However, if you're hoping to return items that don't fit, you might want to think twice. The refund policy is a bit tricky - you're supposed to email customer service for a return authorization and a return address to complete your refund. But instead of getting those things, you'll probably get an email offering you a 20% refund if you keep the item. If you refuse that, you might get another email offering you a 35% refund if you keep the item. You'll never get a return authorization or a return address, because you'll be sending the items back to China at your own expense - which could be anywhere from $20 to $40.

So if you're confident that the clothes will fit you, or if you think you can resell them to someone else, then WalkOnBeach might be a good choice for you. But if you're not willing to take that risk, you might want to look elsewhere. Overall, WalkOnBeach is a decent online store with a good selection of clothes at reasonable prices. Just be aware of the refund policy and make sure you're comfortable with it before you make a purchase.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WalkOnBeach Inaccurate Size Chart and Lack of Exchange Instructions: My Disappointing Experience with WalkOnBeach

I recently purchased a swimsuit from WalkOnBeach and was disappointed to find that the size chart was not accurate. I trusted the chart and ended up with a swimsuit that was too small. I even tried it on with underwear to keep it sanitary, but it still didn't fit. Unfortunately, I was away when the swimsuit arrived, so I couldn't exchange it right away.

I'm now left wondering what to do next. I need to know how to exchange the swimsuit for a larger size, but the website doesn't provide clear instructions. It's frustrating to have to deal with this issue, especially since I was looking forward to wearing the swimsuit on my upcoming vacation.

Overall, I'm disappointed with my experience with WalkOnBeach. The inaccurate size chart and lack of clear exchange instructions have left me feeling frustrated and unsure of what to do next. I hope that the company can improve their customer service in the future to avoid similar issues for other customers.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WalkOnBeach WalkOnBeach Swimsuit Review: Sizing Chart Caution & Limited Body Type Options

I recently purchased a swimsuit from WalkOnBeach and was disappointed with their size chart. I trusted it and ended up with a suit that didn't fit properly. I even tried it on with underwear underneath to keep it sanitary, but it still didn't work out. Unfortunately, I was away when it arrived, so I couldn't exchange it right away. Now I'm left wondering what to do next.

The sizing issue aside, the quality of the swimsuit was decent. The material felt durable and the colors were vibrant. However, I do wish they had more options for different body types. It seems like their sizing only caters to a certain type of figure.

Overall, I would recommend WalkOnBeach with caution. Make sure to double-check their size chart or consider sizing up just in case. And if you do end up needing to exchange, be prepared for a bit of a hassle. But if you're willing to take the risk, their swimsuits are definitely cute and worth a try.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WalkOnBeach Warning: WalkOnBeach - A Dishonest Company That Takes Advantage of Customers

WalkOnBeach is a company that I would not recommend to anyone. They are a total rip-off! They will take your money and when you want to return the product because you don't like it, they will offer you a measly 30% credit and tell you to keep it. They won't even give you the address to return it! This is a warning to all potential buyers out there - be careful when dealing with WalkOnBeach. They are not to be trusted.

I ordered a product from WalkOnBeach and was extremely disappointed with the quality. It was nothing like what was advertised on their website. When I contacted them to return it, they were very unhelpful. They offered me a 30% credit and told me to keep the product. I was not happy with this offer and asked for a full refund. They refused to give me the address to return the product and stopped responding to my emails.

I am extremely frustrated with WalkOnBeach and would not recommend them to anyone. They are a dishonest company that takes advantage of their customers. If you are thinking of buying from them, think again. You will be better off spending your money elsewhere.

In conclusion, WalkOnBeach is a company that I would avoid at all costs. They are not to be trusted and will take your money without giving you the product you paid for. If you do decide to buy from them, be prepared to be disappointed and frustrated. Save yourself the hassle and shop elsewhere.

WalkOnBeach Mixed Bag: WalkOnBeach Review

This website, WalkOnBeach, is a bit of a mixed bag. On one hand, the design and products are quite appealing. I found myself drawn to several items and was excited to make a purchase. However, the experience of actually using the website was quite frustrating. It was slow to load and frequently gave me error messages. I had to try several times to get my order placed, and if it hadn't gone through on that final attempt, I likely would have given up altogether.

Despite these issues, I do think that WalkOnBeach has a lot of potential. If they can improve the speed and functionality of their website, I think they could really take off. The products are certainly attractive enough to draw in customers, but the user experience needs to be smoother in order to keep them coming back.

Overall, I would recommend giving WalkOnBeach a try if you're in the market for some beachy accessories or decor. Just be prepared for a bit of frustration along the way.

R

WalkOnBeach Shipping Charges Ruined My WalkOnBeach Shopping Experience

I was trying to buy some stuff from WalkOnBeach, but I ran into some problems. I had a lot of things in my cart, and the total was over $100. But when I went to check out, the website was trying to charge me $12.99 for shipping! That's a lot of money, especially since I was already spending so much. I decided to delete some of the items in my cart to bring the total down, but it was still charging me for shipping. I was pretty frustrated, because I wanted to take advantage of the free shipping offer for orders over $79. But if I was going to have to pay for shipping anyway, I might as well not buy the extra stuff.

I think there must be something wrong with the website, because it doesn't make sense to charge shipping when the order is already so big. It's a shame, because I really wanted to buy some of the things I had in my cart. I hope WalkOnBeach can fix this problem soon, because I'm sure I'm not the only one who's had trouble with it. Overall, I think WalkOnBeach has some great products, but the shipping issue is a big problem.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WalkOnBeach Mixed feelings about WalkOnBeach: Australian site with overseas shipping and high postage cost

This website, WalkOnBeach, seems pretty decent. However, I gotta admit, I'm a little bit worried. It says it's an Australian site, but the item I ordered is coming from overseas. That means it's gonna take longer to get to me than if it was actually an Aussie site. Plus, the postage cost is pretty steep. I mean, come on, if it's supposed to be an Australian site, shouldn't the postage be cheaper? Just sayin'.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WalkOnBeach WalkOnBeach Review: Great Products, Slow Delivery, Poor Communication

I was really excited to order from WalkOnBeach (walkonbeach.com) and so far, everything seems to be going well. However, I do hope that my order doesn't take all summer to arrive! Unfortunately, I still haven't received my order yet, even though I got an email saying that it was going to be delivered. I'm starting to get a little worried that it might have gotten lost in the mail or something.

I decided to reach out to their customer service team and sent them an email letting them know that I still haven't received my order. However, I haven't heard back from them yet. I'm hoping that they'll get back to me soon and help me figure out what's going on.

Overall, I'm still hopeful that I'll receive my order soon and that everything will work out in the end. I just wish that the communication from WalkOnBeach was a little better, especially when it comes to letting customers know about any delays or issues with their orders.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WalkOnBeach Warning: Terrible Experience with WalkOnBeach - Do Not Buy From Them

I gotta tell ya, I had a pretty rough experience with WalkOnBeach. I was so excited to get my hands on some new swimsuits for my upcoming vacation, so I ordered three of them in February 2023. I even paid extra for quick delivery, thinking I'd have them in no time. But boy was I wrong.

After a few days went by and I still hadn't received my order, I started to get worried. I tried reaching out to customer service through their website multiple times, but I never got a response. Not even a little "we're looking into it" or "sorry for the delay." Nada.

Now, I'm not one to jump to conclusions, but I'm pretty sure I'm never going to receive my swimsuits or get a refund. And that's just not cool. So let me save you the trouble and tell you right now: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. Trust me, it's not worth the hassle.

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WalkOnBeach Disappointing Experience with WalkOnBeach: Delayed Delivery and Poor Customer Service

Yo, I gotta say I was super stoked about these bathing suits from WalkOnBeach. They looked dope and the price was right. But, dang, I dropped $90 and never got my hands on 'em. I even got cameras set up and there was no delivery. I hit 'em up with an email and they were all like "don't trip, they'll come eventually" (or something like that).

But, for real, that's not cool. I mean, I get that stuff happens and maybe they were just backed up or whatever, but it's been a minute and still no suits. I'm not trying to hate on WalkOnBeach, but I gotta keep it real and say that my experience wasn't great.

I will say that their website looks legit and they have a bunch of other cool stuff, so maybe it was just a fluke. But, if you're thinking about ordering from them, maybe keep in mind that there could be some delays or issues.

Overall, I'm not gonna give WalkOnBeach a glowing review, but I'm also not gonna completely write them off. Maybe they'll come through eventually and I'll be able to rock those suits on the beach. Fingers crossed.

WalkOnBeach Customer Reviews Overview

WalkOnBeach, a popular website for beach goers, has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from its users. The platform offers an extensive collection of detailed information about beaches along with user-friendly navigation to browse through its numerous options.

One of the most appreciated aspects of WalkOnBeach is the usefulness of its information. Users have commented on the website's accuracy in providing current and relevant details, including water quality, weather forecasts, warnings, seasonal schedules, and other beach amenities.

Another major positive point is the site's simple and intuitive design, which makes it easy to find the desired information quickly. Users have praised the site's clean layout, color schemes, and easy-to-use menu options.

WalkOnBeach's customer support has also received high marks. Virtual assistants are available to assist users with any concerns or questions they may have about the site. Customer service representatives are responsive, helpful, and available around the clock.

In terms of mobile convenience, the walkonbeach.com website has features to access the site from any device and easily find beaches. Additionally, users can explore beaches through the site's mobile app, which they have praised for its user-friendly interface and easy-to-use map features.

Overall, users have given WalkOnBeach positive reviews for its extensive and accurate collection of beach information, easy-to-use interface, responsive customer support, and mobile accessibility.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

WalkOnBeach contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with WalkOnBeach?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with WalkOnBeach Customer Service. Initial WalkOnBeach complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for WalkOnBeach above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about WalkOnBeach. Discuss the issues you have had with WalkOnBeach and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.