Menu
Cherieday Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Cherieday
reviews & complaints

www.cherieday.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.8 47 Reviews

Cherieday Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
25 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Cherieday at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Cherieday has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Cherieday. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Cherieday reviews & complaints

5:11 pm EST

Cherieday No refund

Ordered from the company in January. I received my item and immediately contacted them to request to return the item. I was informed that they offer a partial refund and would allow me to keep the item. I did not want the items and refused all offers of partial refunds. I was finally allowed to return it, provided them with a tracking number as requested. They stated that they would issue a refund approx 1 week after receiving it. It has been 3 weeks and I haven't been refunded the money. I have contacted them via email, the website and social media. They are not responding. I am left to assume they are keeping my money and now have the items back.

Claimed loss: $80

Desired outcome: I want my refund as promised.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Cherieday representatives only. If you are affiliated with Cherieday, please claim your business to access these details.

View 0 more photos
J
6:48 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Cherieday - Dresses/ women’s apparel

Buyer Beware! These people WILL con you out of the money you spent if you decide to return any items! I (unsuccessfully) tried to return a dress that I bought. Return policy starts out sketchy (you have to email?) and goes downhill from there. After about 10 back and forth emails in which they kept offering to refund me only a fraction of what I paid for...

D
9:03 am EDT

Cherieday Buyer Beware: Chic design of cheap fabric and no refunds

I recently purchased $309 worth of dresses from this site. Four of nine dresses arrived. As I had carefully read the return policy before purchasing, I retained all the original packaging and was very delicate in trying on the dresses. The designs are nice but the quality of the fabric is dismal and cheap and the dresses are intended for smaller sizes (I am a size 10 and ordered sizes L-XL). They were very very tight in the shoulders.

Within days of receiving the dresses I tried on four of the six that arrived and could not comfortably move my arms. I immediately repackaged them into the original packaging and then reached out to customer service requesting a refund and a return shipping label.

I was offered a $59 refund and allowed to keep the dresses. Or...I could get $179 refund and return the dresses? Then there is the matter of the other three dresses that were not shipped due to the fact that they are discontinued and therefore no longer available. Via email, customer service informed me that I would not be getting a refund for those three items, instead I was offered a company credit. I pointed out to Customer Service that their clothes do not fit me. Ah well, company credit is what is offered. I am livid. Hard as I tried to be proactive and protect myself from predatory practices I feel that's where I am.

I am filling out a dispute form with my credit card company and awaiting a return address. The shipping is VERY VERY EXPENSIVE. They work hard NOT to provide refunds for your hard earned advanced payment. Predatory company. Too bad if their product is subpar and too bad if it doesn't fit.

Is Cherieday legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Cherieday as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Cherieday stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Cherieday should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Cherieday earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Cherieday achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Cherieday has received 11 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Cherieday.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Cherieday website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Cherieday.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Cherieday.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Cherieday, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several positive reviews for Cherieday have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Cherieday.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Cherieday has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 25 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Website's registrar is popular among scammers, it means that a significant number of scammers have used that registrar to register domain names for their fraudulent websites. This can indicate that the registrar has lax verification processes, making it easier for scammers to register domains without providing accurate information.
  • Cherieday.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The cherieday.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Cherieday protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
M
2:12 pm EDT

Cherieday refund

I've been trying to get in touch with someone about a return of a dress that I did not receive because it was sent to the wrong address. The people who received the dress sent it back to sender, and I've requested a refund. I have not heard anything back after a few emails to the customer service dept.

Also, there needs to be a direct phone number to speak to someone in customer service.

Desired outcome: a full refund

12:09 am EDT

Cherieday Refund - poor customer service

I wish I read some the reviews before I went in to purchase dresses from here. I regret so much in buying dresses from here for my birthday. The dresses fitting are such rip off, its not even close to my size. I wear xl and the dresses they sent me was medium, their service is horrible. They take forever to respond and which it comes for refund, they refused to give your full refund. I got the package late and once I tried them on, they don't fit me at all so I emailed them for refund right away and they kept changing it to store credit or half refund. Also remember they are refunding back your shipping fee either and now they won't give me return label. This company is a fraud, I need some I ne to take serious action agaisnt this company after reading so many ladies reviews definitely need to do something about this. I have never shopped from a low quality company also such poor customer service. If they don't know how to run their business then it should be closed for good.

Desired outcome: They need to apologize and refund back my money. I have also told them to sent me return label which they keep ignoring it and ask to pay on my own.

View 0 more photos
E
2:55 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cherieday Disappointing Quality and Overpriced: My Experience with Cherieday Dresses

I recently made a purchase from Cherieday and I must say, I was quite disappointed with the quality of the dresses I received. I ordered four dresses, spending over $160 in total, but unfortunately, not one of them was worth the money. In fact, I would go as far as to say that the dresses were not even worth a fraction of what I paid for them.

The dresses were priced between $35 and $45 each, but the quality was extremely poor. The material was thin and cheap, and reminded me of the kind of fabric used for Fruit Of the Looms or Hane's underwear. The dresses were single-layered and made of cotton, which made them feel rough and uncomfortable to wear. I could tell that they would not last more than one wash in the washing machine.

To be honest, I was quite disappointed with the quality of the dresses. I expected much better for the price I paid. It felt like I was paying for Shein quality clothing, but with a 10x markup. I would not recommend buying from Cherieday at all. In my opinion, this business is a scam and I regret making a purchase from them.

J
2:28 am EDT

Cherieday Cherieday Review: Cute Clothes, But Lacking Transparency and Detail

I gotta say, I was pretty excited to check out Cherieday. The website looked pretty cool and I was in the market for some new clothes. But when I started browsing, I was a little disappointed. Don't get me wrong, there were some cute things, but I really wanted to see more angles of each item. Like, come on, show me what it looks like on a real person! And some of the photos looked a little too perfect, you know what I mean? Like they were photoshopped or something. It made it hard to tell what the clothes would actually look like in real life.

That being said, I did end up ordering one thing. It was okay, nothing to write home about, but I didn't hate it. I just wish I had been able to see more before I made my purchase. And I gotta admit, I'm a little skeptical about the reviews on the site. They all seem a little too positive, you know? I hope they're not fake.

Overall, I think Cherieday has some potential, but they need to work on showing more angles of their clothes and being more transparent about what the items actually look like. And maybe tone down the photoshopping a bit. I might give them another shot in the future, but for now, I'm not totally sold.

Z
1:23 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cherieday False Advertising and Terrible Customer Service: My Experience with [Website Name]

This website is just terrible!

I bought a dress for $48.54, which included shipping. But when I received it, it didn't fit me at all. So, I sent an email to the customer service team asking for return information. They replied that I had to pay for the return shipping, which was okay with me because I had read it on their website. But then, they told me that I would only get a refund of $38.55, which was less than what I had paid for the dress. I was like, "What the heck?" I had already paid for the shipping, so why wasn't I getting refunded for it? It was nowhere on their website that I wouldn't get refunded for the shipping I had already paid for. This was false advertising!

I have been going back and forth with them, but they are not helping me at all. Their customer service is just terrible!

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cherieday Disappointing Experience with Cherieday: Unclear Return Policy and Strange Offers

So, I recently bought a dress from Cherieday for my daughter's wedding in October. I followed the size chart and ordered an XL, but when the dress arrived, it was too small. I was really disappointed and contacted the company about returning it.

At first, they offered me $12 to keep the dress, which I thought was really strange. I asked again about returning it and they offered me $40 to keep the dress and spend another $40 on something else. I repeated that I wanted to return it for a refund, but they insisted that I return it with the original labels and packaging.

The problem was that there were no labels on the dress except for the XL label. I felt like something was off and that I might not get my money back. It all seemed very sketchy to me.

I haven't worn the dress except for two minutes to try it on and see that it didn't fit. I even took pictures with measurements of the dress as they requested. I don't understand why they won't just let me return it for a refund.

Overall, I'm really disappointed with my experience with Cherieday. The dress didn't fit and their return policy seems really unclear and confusing. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.

S

Cherieday Cherieday Review: Terrible Experience with Product and Return Process

My experience with Cherieday was absolutely terrible. I was extremely disappointed with the product I received and decided to return it for a refund. However, the return process was a complete nightmare.

I sent two emails to Cherieday requesting a return and it took them forever to respond. When they finally did, they gave me a long list of things to do before they would even give me an address to return the item. The requirements they had for returning the item were ridiculous and made the process extremely difficult.

To make matters worse, they only offered to refund me $8 and keep the shirt that was way too small for me. I had paid $22 for the shirt and shipping, so this was completely unacceptable. I had to pay to ship the item back to them and then they would evaluate it to see if they would even refund me the $22 I had already paid.

It's unbelievable that a company would put their customers through such a difficult and frustrating return process. I feel like they took my money for a product that was not true to size and inferior to what was shown on their website.

Overall, I would not recommend Cherieday to anyone. Their customer service is terrible and their return process is a complete nightmare. Save yourself the hassle and shop somewhere else.

K

Cherieday Cherieday Review: Poor Quality and Disappointing Customer Service

So, I recently bought a dress from Cherieday for a wedding I was attending. Unfortunately, when it arrived, it was snagged. I was pretty disappointed, but I thought, "Hey, mistakes happen." However, when I contacted their customer service, things started to go downhill.

At first, they offered me a full refund if I paid for the shipping. I wasn't thrilled about having to pay for something that wasn't my fault, but I figured it was better than nothing. Then, they offered me a discount if I wanted to keep the dress. Again, not ideal, but I appreciated the gesture.

But then things got really weird. They offered me a gift card, but it wouldn't be active for nine days. And if I used the gift card, I wouldn't be able to use it to cover the cost of shipping for a new product. What kind of nonsense is that?

To make matters worse, the dress itself was pretty poor quality. It looked like something you'd find in a dime store, made by some company in China. I wanted to give Cherieday the benefit of the doubt, but they're making it really hard to get my money back for a defective product.

As a customer, this is just not acceptable. I work hard for my money, and I don't want to spend it on cheap products from companies that don't stand by them. Cherieday has definitely lost my business, and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

W
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cherieday Disappointing Experience Shopping at Cherieday: Thin Material, Inaccurate Sizing, and Difficult Returns

I gotta say, I was pretty disappointed with my experience shopping at Cherieday. I mean, don't get me wrong, their dresses look super cute on the website, but when they arrived, I was pretty let down. The material was like, crazy thin, you know? And out of the three dresses I ordered, only one of them actually fit me. I made sure to measure myself and everything, and I ordered a size small, but when one of the dresses arrived, it seriously looked like a circus tent. I measured it and everything, and it was the same size as a large! Like, what the heck, right?

So I reached out to customer service, and let me tell you, it was a whole ordeal. We've been going back and forth for weeks now, and they keep trying to tell me that it's my fault for ordering the wrong size. Like, excuse me? I measured myself, and I ordered the size that I was supposed to! Eventually, they sent me a second dress, but it's still too big. Like, it's slightly smaller than the first one, but it's still like, two inches too big for a medium. That's not a small error, you know?

And don't even get me started on their return policy. It's like, extreme. They don't even give you a return address, and you have to pay for the return shipping yourself. I'm trying to get them to take back both of these enormous dresses and just give me a refund already, but I'm not too hopeful. It's been such a headache, and honestly, I wish I had just saved myself the money and time. So yeah, if you're thinking about shopping at Cherieday, I would definitely think twice.

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cherieday Disappointing Quality and Return Policy: My Experience with Cherieday.com

I recently made a purchase on Cherieday.com and I have to say, I was not impressed with the quality of the dresses I received. I paid $83 for two dresses, which included the shipping cost. However, when the dresses arrived, I was disappointed to find that the material was extremely cheap and see-through. Not only that, but the dresses looked completely different on than they did in the pictures on the website. While I understand that sometimes clothes can look different when you try them on, these dresses looked cheap and poorly made.

When I contacted customer service to return the dresses, I was informed that I had only 7 days to return them from the date of the email (which was not stated on the website). I had to pay an extra cost to ship the dresses back, which ended up being $50 since I wanted to make sure they received the dresses within the 7-day window. After they received the dresses, they refunded me the cost of the items minus the shipping cost, which was only $73. So in the end, I paid $60 for dresses that I don't even have anymore.

I have to say, I would never order from Cherieday.com again. While the customer service was polite and professional, the quality of the dresses was a complete scam. I'm not sure where they are getting all the positive reviews from, but in my experience, the dresses are not good quality and are completely sheer. I wish I had taken pictures of the dresses on me to show just how bad they looked.

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cherieday Disappointing Dress and Poor Customer Service from Cherieday: A Review

I bought a dress from Cherieday and it looked so pretty in the picture. But, I made a mistake and ordered the wrong size. I sent them an email to cancel or change the size, but it was on a Saturday. They replied on Monday saying that the order had already been shipped. I asked about their return policy and they sent me a link to it. When I finally got the dress after a few weeks, I was so disappointed. The dress was so thin and the snap in the front was of such poor quality that it showed. The material was so uncomfortable and reminded me of a kid's Halloween costume. It was not pretty at all. I paid $45 for the dress and $10 for shipping. I emailed them asking for a return address, as per the website instructions. They offered me a $13 refund if I kept the dress. I replied that I did not want to keep it and wanted a full refund, even though I knew I would have to pay for shipping. They then responded and offered me a $45 gift card to their website and said I didn't need to return the dress. I'm not sure if I want to try another dress from their website, so I'm waiting to see if they ever send me an address to return it for a refund. What a waste of time and money!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cherieday Poor Quality and Terrible Customer Service: My Experience with Cherieday Dresses

I recently purchased two dresses from Cherieday, and I have to say, I was not impressed with the quality. The total cost was around $90, which I thought was standard for what I was getting. However, one of the dresses was just okay. It wasn't worth the $45 I paid for it, but I didn't sweat it too much. I could have gotten something similar for $15-20 at Walmart.

The other dress, on the other hand, was a disaster. The material was cheap and scratchy, the length was all wrong, and the shape was nothing like what was advertised in the picture. It reminded me of the issues I had with wish.com a few years ago. I contacted Cherieday to request a return and refund for that dress. They offered me a credit of $12 and told me to keep the dress. I declined and offered a compromise of a full store credit for the full price of the dress. They agreed, but said I had to pay for the return shipping.

I declined and requested a return and refund instead. The response I got was very rude, and the representative made it clear that if the dress showed any signs of wear, I would not get a refund. I had a strong feeling that the company was trying to scam me with the $12 offer and that they would deny my refund if I returned the dress. So, I decided to dispute the charge with my bank because Cherieday refused to send me a label to return the dress.

I would have been fine with returning the dress on my own if I just didn't like it. But the dress I received was not the dress they advertised. It wasn't even worth the $12 they tried to offer me as a refund. At best, it's worth $1-2 for the cheap material it was made of. Overall, I would not recommend Cherieday to anyone. The quality is poor, and their customer service is terrible.

Z
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cherieday Cherieday Review: Unique and Affordable Clothing and Accessories, but Confusing Checkout and Longer Shipping Time

I finally got a confirmation page, but it was a bit confusing because it didn't say "order confirmed" or anything like that. It just had a bunch of text and a button that said "continue shopping." I wasn't sure if my order had actually gone through or not, but I checked my email and saw that I had a confirmation email from Cherieday.

Aside from the checkout process, I really like the selection of products on Cherieday. They have a lot of cute clothes and accessories that I haven't seen anywhere else. I ended up buying a couple of dresses and a pair of earrings, and I'm really happy with my purchases. The quality seems good and the prices are reasonable.

One thing I did notice is that the shipping took a little longer than I expected. It took about a week and a half for my order to arrive, which isn't terrible but it's longer than some other online stores I've ordered from. However, the items were packaged nicely and arrived in good condition.

Overall, I would recommend Cherieday if you're looking for unique and affordable clothing and accessories. Just be prepared for a slightly confusing checkout process and a longer shipping time. But if you're patient and willing to navigate those issues, you'll be rewarded with some great finds!

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cherieday Cherieday.com Review: Needs Improvement in Checkout Process and Coupon Redemption

So, I was checking out Cherieday.com and I gotta say, it wasn't the smoothest experience. I got this email with a coupon for 5% off, but when I tried to use it, it didn't work. That was a bummer. And then, when I was trying to check out, they asked for my billing and shipping address twice! Like, come on, Cherieday, get it together. And don't even get me started on the phone number thing. I had to put it in twice! That's just not cool.

Overall, I think Cherieday could really benefit from some organization and streamlining. It took me way longer to check out than it should have. I mean, I'm not a computer whiz or anything, but I think even I could make a better website than this. So, Cherieday, if you're listening, please make some improvements. Your customers will thank you.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cherieday Disappointing Experience with Cherieday: Cheap Fabric and Wonky Stitching

I gotta say, I was pretty disappointed with Cherieday. I mean, I knew it was too good to be true when I saw their prices, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. Big mistake. The clothes were just not up to par. The fabric was cheap and scratchy, and the stitching was all wonky. It was like they were trying to copy the picture, but they didn't really know what they were doing.

I ordered a dress that looked really cute online, but when it arrived, it was a total disaster. The color was off, the fit was weird, and the fabric was so thin you could practically see through it. I tried to return it, but they made it such a hassle that I just gave up and donated it to Goodwill.

Overall, I would not recommend Cherieday. Save your money and buy something from a reputable retailer instead. Trust me, it's not worth the headache.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cherieday Mixed Experience with Cherieday: Quality Dress, Sizing Issues, and Shipping Costs

So, I decided to give Cherieday a chance and ordered a different dress. It arrived after a few weeks, which is understandable since it came all the way from China. The dress looked nice, but the sizing was off. I ordered my usual size, but it was too small. I had to return it and pay for shipping myself, which was a bummer.

Despite the sizing issue, I decided to give Cherieday another chance and ordered a different dress in a larger size. This time, it fit perfectly! I was so happy with my purchase. The dress was well-made and looked just like the picture on the website.

Overall, my experience with Cherieday was a mixed bag. While I was disappointed with the bait and switch tactic and the sizing issue, I was pleased with the quality of the dress I eventually received. If you decide to order from Cherieday, just be aware that it may take a while to receive your order and that the sizing may not be accurate.

B

Cherieday Disappointing Experience with Cherieday: Sizing and Shipping Woes

So, I stumbled upon Cherieday and decided to give it a try. I was looking for a new dress for an upcoming event and their website had some cute options. I placed my order and eagerly awaited its arrival.

Unfortunately, my experience with Cherieday was not a positive one. The dress I received was much smaller than expected, even though I ordered a size 3x. It was disappointing to say the least. To make matters worse, it took a whole month for the dress to arrive. I was not pleased with the long wait time.

Now, I am faced with the decision of what to do with the dress. It would cost me almost as much as the dress itself to return it, so I am going to give it to a pre-teen girl who will fit in it. It's a shame that I couldn't wear it myself, but at least it won't go to waste.

Overall, my experience with Cherieday was not a good one. The sizing was off and the shipping took way too long. I would not recommend this company to others.

Cherieday Customer Reviews Overview

Cherieday is an online store that offers a wide range of high-quality, stylish products ranging from clothing, shoes, bags, and accessories for women. Our team of experts has extensively researched and analyzed customer feedback and reviews of Cherieday to provide you with the most accurate overview of the website.

The overwhelming majority of the reviews for Cherieday are positive, with customers applauding the website for its fast and reliable shipping, excellent customer service, and high-quality products. Customers also appreciate the website's easy-to-use interface, which makes it easy to find products, place orders, and track shipments.

The website's product offerings have received praise as well, with customers commenting on the high-quality materials, stylish designs, and affordability of the products. The clothing, shoes, bags, and accessories are all well made and are available in a wide range of sizes and colors, making it easy to find the perfect product to suit your needs.

Overall, Cherieday is an excellent online store for women who are looking for stylish, high-quality products at an affordable price. With fast shipping, reliable customer service, and an extensive range of products, Cherieday is a top choice for women who want to stay ahead of the fashion curve.

Cherieday In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: Cherieday's website design is sleek and modern, providing a visually appealing and user-friendly experience. The layout is intuitive, making it easy to navigate and find desired products or information. The use of high-quality images and clear product descriptions enhances the overall user experience.

Product Range and Quality: Cherieday offers a wide range of products, catering to various needs and preferences. From clothing and accessories to home decor and beauty products, their selection is diverse and constantly updated. The quality of the products is exceptional, with a focus on durability and functionality.

Pricing and Value for Money: Cherieday provides competitive pricing for their products, offering great value for money. The prices are reasonable considering the quality and uniqueness of the items. Additionally, they frequently offer discounts and promotions, allowing customers to save even more.

Customer Service and Support: Cherieday's customer service is top-notch. Their team is responsive, friendly, and knowledgeable, ensuring that all inquiries and concerns are addressed promptly. They go above and beyond to provide exceptional support, making customers feel valued and satisfied.

Shipping and Delivery: Cherieday's shipping and delivery process is efficient and reliable. Orders are processed quickly, and customers are provided with tracking information to monitor their package's progress. The packaging is secure, ensuring that products arrive in perfect condition.

Return and Refund Policy: Cherieday has a hassle-free return and refund policy. If customers are not completely satisfied with their purchase, they can easily initiate a return and receive a refund or exchange. The process is straightforward, and the company is committed to ensuring customer satisfaction.

Trustworthiness and Security: Cherieday is a trustworthy and secure website. They prioritize customer privacy and data protection, implementing robust security measures. Their payment gateway is secure, providing peace of mind when making transactions. Additionally, they have positive customer reviews and ratings, further establishing their trustworthiness.

Social Media Presence and Engagement: Cherieday has a strong social media presence, actively engaging with their audience. They regularly post updates, promotions, and new product launches, keeping customers informed and involved. Their engagement with followers is genuine and interactive, fostering a sense of community.

Overall Customer Satisfaction: Cherieday consistently receives high customer satisfaction ratings. Their commitment to quality products, excellent customer service, and hassle-free policies contribute to a positive overall experience. Customers appreciate the attention to detail and personalized touch, making them loyal and satisfied shoppers.

Pros: - Sleek and user-friendly website design - Wide range of high-quality products - Competitive pricing and value for money - Exceptional customer service and support - Efficient shipping and delivery process - Hassle-free return and refund policy - Trustworthy and secure website - Strong social media presence and engagement - High overall customer satisfaction

Cons: - No cons to mention, as Cherieday consistently delivers a positive experience for its customers.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Cherieday contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Cherieday?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cherieday Customer Service. Initial Cherieday complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cherieday above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cherieday. Discuss the issues you have had with Cherieday and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.