Having problems with 1xBet?

1xBet reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 29, 2017. The latest review My 1xbet account is blocked was posted on Jan 8, 2021. The latest complaint My 1xbet account is blocked was resolved on Jan 08, 2021. 1xBet has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews. 1xBet has resolved 4 complaints.

1xBet Customer Service Contacts

Partnership Queries (Online):

Public Relations And Advertising:

1xBet Complaints & Reviews

1xBetMy 1xbet account is blocked

Hi, I have an account on 1xbet, following the winnings, the amount of the account was 205000 fcfa. In January, my account was blocked without explanation, the account is still blocked, I meet all the requirements of 1xbet's security service, for all procedures in my account I was asked to provide the following documents:
1. Photo of my identity card
2. Screenshots of the personal account in 1xbet.
3. Screenshots of my bank account
4. Bank statement
5. Photos of my cousin's ID card I use her bank account
6. Several personal questions
They promised me an answer but since then every time I contact customer service they tell me that they will get back to me. But since then I have received no response.
This has been going on for several days now

My 1xbet account is blocked
My 1xbet account is blocked

RESOLVED

• 1xBet's response · Jan 11, 2021

Dear @Ange-Mickaël,

For this moment you are going through the standard verification procedure provided by the 1xBet Rule:
      2.34 Should the bookmaker’s Security Service have any concerns about the bettor’s identity or their personal details (address, credit or debit card, other data), they are entitled to request any documents from the bettor substantiating their identity or other submitted data at the bookmaker’s absolute discretion, as well as to cancel any payments until all such details are verified

The Security Service is now waiting for the ID of the **3734 cardholder. Please provide the necessary documents to verify your account

Best regards,
      The 1xBet Support

1xBet — [protected] ıd help me pls my acount money not pay 1 xbet

My money not pay your yoır sytem ı want my money thıs my transfer id write ok but ı dont have my bank acount...

1xBet — caution! scammers from 1xbet!

Hi! I have account in 1xbet, as a result of the winnings the amount on the account was … thousand rubles. In...

1xBet — 1xbet/account blocked with 879.42 euros

My account with 879.42 euros has been blocked since 04/25, I have returned an appeal form that asked me to...