Menu
PlayerUp Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

PlayerUp
reviews and complaints

www.playerup.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.8 91 Reviews

How responsive is PlayerUp's customer service?

51 Resolved
19 Unresolved
Good job 👍
PlayerUp’s team keeps an eye on their rating and often addresses incoming complaints. However, we believe that paying closer attention to customer concerns and responding to all published reviews will help them reach even the highest ratings! For reviewers, we suggest checking out other customers' experiences and when reaching out to PlayerUp’s customer service, be clear and concise to get all issues resolved faster.
Claimed
PlayerUp has claimed their business profile
Write a review File a complaint

PlayerUp reviews and complaints 91

Sort by:

Newest PlayerUp reviews and complaints

G
3:34 pm EDT

PlayerUp Scam Alert! Sellers Beware!

If you use Middleman services, they will waste your time, make your experience so miserable and you'll never get your money, ever! After selling my very old high quality Reddit account (+500k karma!) I have been waiting for over 2 months for them to process my payment. Initially I provided them with my PayPal information and ID, but after ignoring me for over a month, I provided 2 more payment options just in case they may have delays with PayPal. I kept asking for payment status about once a week (via PlayerUp pm, forums and Telegram) and didn't get a single response from Middleman or staff for weeks! The worse thing is "last seen 1min ago" every day I log in which means they are deliberately refusing to pay me, that and the fact they banned my posts on the forms without any feedback (my posts shows 0 visits and don't appear for me when logged out)... After I finally decided to kiss my money goodbye and wrote a bad review here, the Middleman messaged me immediately (like within 1min lol) on Telegram, he basically demanded that I delete the negative review in order to get my payment, and he made a bold claim that "my mixed payment options caused delays". Are you freaking kidding me? Still, I gave them the benefit of the doubt because 1) I need my large sum of money. 2) Middleman confirmed they finally have all needed information and that my payment shouldn't take more than 96 hours... Needless to say, that was a lie too and just an attempt to stall me even longer... And btw, the Middleman will reduce your payment again and again. If you sell an account at 1000$, the Middleman will offer you 700$ if you're lucky, and if he has to reissue you a new cashout link (which they did for me), they will reduce again to an amount they see fit... In conclusion, please don't make the same mistake as me and never give 2nd chances, they will only provide you with false hope and waste your time and energy for nothing... I logged in multiple times a day just to check if I got my payment and I was sad to see none... (Middleman, don't even attempt to fool me again into deleting this review, I won't! In fact I will write on 4-5 different places unless you give me my money, today! Also feel free to ban my account on the forum because guess what, I don't want to ever use it again!)

View 0 more photos

They offered to pay me back within 24 hours.

A
2:38 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

PlayerUp - Got scammed by a buyer, still waiting on a refund.

Seemed like a great way of dealing with such transactions, but it's just a terrible experience overall. Eventually you're going to have problems either with service or the product. Let's get into it. I found an account for a mobile fighting game that offered a lot of value for the price. I made a purchase via the Credit Card option and the balance wa...

M
6:47 am EDT

PlayerUp Scam

-Story

- March 2022 i sell an account for 1600$ on Playerup, Middleman must send me money after buyer have paid 1696$

- September 2022 they send me only 300$ and i can on see on their site

300$ have dissepear, i don't why and PlayerUp don't know too why, stay only 1092$

- March 2024 i figt yet for recover this money, Playerup say always we working on that...

Claimed loss: only recover 1092$, like i know for 300$ who have disepear are lost

Desired outcome: I want recover my money

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified PlayerUp representatives only. If you are affiliated with PlayerUp, please claim your business to access these details.

Is PlayerUp legit?

Our verdict: PlayerUp has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores PlayerUp's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of PlayerUp can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

PlayerUp earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: PlayerUp achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

PlayerUp has received 11 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

A long registered date for playerup.com can be seen as a positive aspect for PlayerUp as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of PlayerUp's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Playerup.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Several positive reviews for PlayerUp have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up PlayerUp and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Website's registrar is popular among scammers, it means that a significant number of scammers have used that registrar to register domain names for their fraudulent websites. This can indicate that the registrar has lax verification processes, making it easier for scammers to register domains without providing accurate information.
  • PlayerUp protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We have received reports that the website associated with PlayerUp is selling fake products. If you are considering purchasing products from this website, it's important to do additional research, verify the website's legitimacy, and consider contacting the manufacturer to determine the authenticity of the products.
5:16 am EDT

PlayerUp Sold a 7ds grand cross account and never got paid from playerup

I sold a 7ds grand cross account over 1 year ago and till this day i havent received my money from playerup messaging them everysingle day on telegram always saying youre issue will be resolved but its been 1 year and nothing has been resolved all this for 95usd, sended them paypal invoices nothing ofc, oh and forgot to mention theyre site is never working when you ask them for your money the site just goes down.

Desired outcome: i would like to get my payment for the account i sold the buyer was very satisfied with the account and everything while im still here trying to get my money from playeryup

View 0 more photos

This complaint has been resolved automatically due to user's inactivity.

4:56 pm EDT
PlayerUp replied to this review.

PlayerUp I'ts a scam don't trust them!!!

I have sold the Tiktok account 3 months ago, so far I haven't received any money. The buyer that bought my account is actively using it. I can see on the list of transactions on Playerup that the payment was sent 3 months ago, but I still haven't received any money yet. It looks like Playerup is taking care of good reviews, but the reality is different. Guys, be aware, it's a scam!

C
2:07 am EST

PlayerUp - Middle man

A while ago, I posted my rollercoin for sale on this site using the PlayerUp middleman service. A few months later, I recieved an offer via email, as shown in image 1. So I accepted this offer and received the next two emails as a follow-up (image 2 and image 3). At this point, I wasn't sure what to do next, so the buyer and I began chatting amongst...

R
8:21 am EST

PlayerUp payment not received

Sold an account for $200. The buyer was nice. Now came the time to withdraw the money. I had to chase down the playerup support becuase they took too long to credit my account with the money.

Once I tried to withdraw my money, they decided to stall the process for MONTHS.

Their first excuse was that they didn't see my invoice (even though paypal showed that they did), so I sent it again. They then made more excuses for a slow service and told me to send an invoice again. They then continued to ignore me until I started sending 1 star reviews.

It's been almost 6 months and I still haven't been paid

Claimed loss: $200

Desired outcome: pay me my money

support responded

T
4:53 pm EST

PlayerUp Playerup payments

My order id is [protected] if you want to check it out :)

11/22/23 My produce(account) gets sold

11/22/23 Buyer and seller confirmed payment to the middleman (site owner/admin)

11/2/23 Middleman finally confirms it has completed and payment has been "processed " and i am told to wait 1-96 hours

12/3/23 I asked why I am only getting $83 same day reply it tells me all the fees

12/8/23 I ask if its normal to have payments delayed no response

12/10/23 asked what stops them from replying no response

every since December no reply

Claimed loss: $83 dollars & my product

Desired outcome: $83

A
10:21 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PlayerUp Website does not pay sellers

Buyers and sellers beware. Unfortunately, website owner (middleman) does not pay the sellers' money, and when you message him "why you do not pay the money?" he bans the sellers' accounts. that's why the sellers on that website don't want to deliver the purchased accounts. this website owe me about 100$, when first time after 6 month I asked him to pay my money he deduct about 15$ from cashout pending money, second time after 1 year when I asked him again "Why don't you pay me?" he deduct about 15$ again for no reason. and now he say "we owe u only small 50$" and nothing again, nothing! he does not even pay that small 50$ and has banned my account

Claimed loss: 100$

Desired outcome: pay my money

Z
10:29 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PlayerUp Never received my payment!!!

Hello, today i am here to talk about how i was & am still owed money from playerup, i am moving very soon & was expected to recieve my money nearly 3 weeks ago, i had submitted multiple tickets, messaged moderators, went to the reddit & even texted the telegram & not a single thing back until finally i was told to submit a paypal invoice, & nothing has come back, no ETA for my money! Nothing! I am owed that money & all i wanted was to use it to help me pay for my moving company. If youre wanting to use playerup in the future id suggest not ever using it unless you feel like never recieving your money

Playerup username: Zuccery

Claimed loss: 100.05$

Desired outcome: I want my money

View 0 more photos

Playerup has gone ahead & contacted me on the situation & are working to resume my transaction

I
8:47 am EST
PlayerUp has left an official reply on this complaint.

PlayerUp Credits buyed not available (the thread made about it isn't answered)

Credits buyed about 1 month ago are not available.

In the thread created there are screenshots with details of the order: https://www.playerup.com/conversations/credits-buyed-through-credit-card-doesnt-appear.2819337/

If there is any interest about resolve this issue take a look at the link. I don't think it will be solved and I'm fine with that anyway. I'm just making this post because the site should be at least be shut down, considering the lack of information that it makes disponible for new ones and lack of moderation assistance.

It does seem easy nowadays earn money with positive reviews and advertisements about security.

Claimed loss: $120

Desired outcome: Refund.

Read full review of PlayerUp

This complaint has been resolved automatically due to user's inactivity.

O
7:33 am EST
PlayerUp replied to this review.

PlayerUp Best account trading site.

This site is the best legit account trading site. I already done trade many accounts on this site. Thank you Playerup. Some people think this site is a fraud. No, It's not. If you're seller your payment is slow, check your payment detail is correct, do not open duplicated ticket, read knowledge base and be patience. If you're buyer using MM service to buy accounts you're safe from scams.

5:01 am EST

PlayerUp 5 years still no payment

Playerup is literally a SCAM. I have two pending cashouts, one was started FIVE YEARS ago and the second was started an year ago. So far I haven't received a penny. They've also shadowbanned me on their site and I can't post any threads. Last I heard from their support was on telegram on 6 April 2022. Since then they have completely ignored my messages.

Claimed loss: 228

G
9:16 am EST

PlayerUp Scam Scam

Fake positive reviews. Scam site. Scam middleman. I have so many proofs!

Asking people to delete bad review and give positive review for refund and then not giving the refund.

I paid with insurance pack the seller cancel the purchase and I'm trying to get my money back they gave it back in credits, now I'm trying to cash out my credits it has been around 6 months now and still no response. In telegram they are Asking me to delete bad review and give positive review to get my money back, then they give me nothing. Don't use this website they are a big scammers and layers they are always online on Telegram and of course they are not responding! Don't lose your money for nothing in this scam website !

View 0 more photos

They contact me on telegram and they resolved the problem.

C
11:08 am EST

PlayerUp - Payment not received since August

One month ago I finalized a transaction of a game account. At the beginning everything was good, the middleman seemed to be... well... responsive enough, but once the payment from the buyer towards PlayerUp was made it was impossible to reach the Middleman. So as you can imagine the buyer payed to PlayerUp the money, I have given the account to the buyer...

J
7:25 am EST

PlayerUp - Does not refund my credits

Subject: Urgent Request: Convert Credits to Bank Refund Dear PlayerUp Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to address the current situation regarding the credits I have received on the platform. While I appreciate your effort in addressing my concerns, I kindly request that you expedite the process of converting these credit...

1:34 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PlayerUp They didn't release my money for more than one month.

More than two months ago, I sold a Naruto online game account on the website. The sale was successful and the customer was happy and me as well

After about two weeks, PlayerUp released the money in my mom balance on the website, but when I came to withdraw it, the balance returned to zero. I contacted technical support and they did not respond to me before I filed a complaint against them from here. A d After they responded to me, they said send us an invoice and we will send the money to you, but they never sent me mt money,

Total $34.80.

Claimed loss: $34.80

Desired outcome: I want to get ly money now through the invoice that I've sent with the exact amount

T
5:17 pm EDT

PlayerUp No payment

Im trying to get my money from playerup for months now and they just ignore me , they didn't want to resolve this and pay.

When i posted a negative they just suspend my payment and threaten not pay unless i delete the review.

I have been an excellent seller on playerup platform for the past 2 years , i have over 580 postive feedback. And sold more than 700 accounts , but each time i want to take my money. I face the same issues on playerup. Either they keep my money for months or they straight up ignore you .

To be honest , i used to cope with this as i needed the business but i cant take it anymore , this just bad business management and bad treatement for any seller on playerup.

Im still open to resolving this issue with playerup team if they like to do so . Hopefully i get my money from them.

Claimed loss: Payment refusal : they owe me about 285$

Desired outcome: I want my money.

Update by TheCheapStore.
Nov 20, 2023 4:34 am EST

This Has been Resolved and playerup Paid me in full today.

This was resolved

E
2:49 pm EDT

PlayerUp - Clash royale account

On February of last year I went to PlayerUp to sell a Clash Royale account. The agreed value was $1700 and the process was going well. The account was handed over and after a month the money still wasn't released by PlayerUp (btw, out of the $1700 they pretty much "stole" (took) $300 as fee, which was higher than announced in their website, and I was going...

H
2:07 pm EDT

PlayerUp Scam website

That page (playerup) is a scam, they never gave me my money, I wrote to them by telegram through the same website and they did not respond to me AT ALL, when I made my complaint on the opinion pages they responded to me to delete my reviews and they gave me my money and I listened to them and they did not comply, I am already tired, I no longer care about losing my money, I want everyone to know that this page is a scam, here I leave the images of the conversations, do not waste your money on that page. They threaten you with your money until you delete your review. To all those who have been scammed, file your complaint here https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/ so that the scamming page (playerup) can be sanctioned.

PlayerUp In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The website design of PlayerUp is clean and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and find what you're looking for. The layout is intuitive, with clear categories and search options, ensuring a smooth user experience.

Range of Services and Offerings: PlayerUp offers a wide range of services and offerings for gamers. Whether you're looking to buy or sell game accounts, in-game items, or services, PlayerUp has you covered. They have a diverse selection of games available, catering to various gaming platforms and genres.

Trustworthiness and Security: PlayerUp prioritizes trustworthiness and security. They have implemented measures to protect both buyers and sellers, such as a secure payment system and verification processes. Additionally, they have a strict policy against scams and fraud, ensuring a safe environment for transactions.

Customer Support and Communication: PlayerUp provides excellent customer support and communication. They offer multiple channels for users to reach out, including live chat and email support. Their support team is responsive and knowledgeable, addressing any concerns or issues promptly.

Pricing and Payment Options: PlayerUp offers competitive pricing for their services. They provide various payment options, including popular methods like PayPal and credit cards, ensuring convenience for users. The pricing is transparent, with no hidden fees or surprises.

Seller and Buyer Protection: PlayerUp has robust seller and buyer protection measures in place. They have a feedback system that allows users to rate and review their transactions, promoting transparency and accountability. In case of disputes, PlayerUp acts as a mediator to ensure a fair resolution.

Reputation and Feedback System: PlayerUp has a reputation and feedback system that helps users make informed decisions. The system allows buyers to check the reputation of sellers based on their past transactions and feedback from other users. This promotes trust and transparency within the community.

Transparency and Information Accuracy: PlayerUp maintains transparency and ensures information accuracy. The listings provide detailed information about the game accounts or items being sold, including their level, stats, and any additional features. This helps users make informed decisions before making a purchase.

Ease of Use and Navigation: PlayerUp is designed to be user-friendly and easy to navigate. The website's layout and search options make it simple to find the desired game accounts or items. The registration and listing processes are straightforward, ensuring a hassle-free experience.

Community and User Interaction: PlayerUp fosters a strong community and encourages user interaction. They have a forum where users can discuss gaming-related topics, ask questions, and seek advice. This creates a sense of community and allows users to connect with like-minded gamers.

Mobile Compatibility: PlayerUp is mobile-compatible, allowing users to access the website on their smartphones or tablets. The mobile version of the website is optimized for a seamless browsing experience, ensuring convenience for users on the go.

Additional Features and Benefits: PlayerUp offers additional features and benefits to enhance the user experience. They provide a secure messaging system for buyers and sellers to communicate, ensuring privacy and convenience. They also offer a VIP membership program with exclusive perks and discounts.

Overall Rating and Recommendation: Overall, PlayerUp is a reliable and user-friendly platform for buying and selling game accounts, in-game items, and services. With its excellent website design, wide range of offerings, trustworthiness, and strong customer support, PlayerUp is highly recommended for gamers looking for a safe and convenient marketplace.

How to file a complaint about PlayerUp?

1. Log in or create an account: Ensure you are logged in to your ComplaintsBoard.com account to proceed. If you do not have an account, please register by providing the necessary information and verifying your email address.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Once logged in, locate the 'File a Complaint' button situated at the top right corner of the website and click on it to access the complaint form.

3. Writing the title: In the 'Complaint Title' field, concisely summarize the main issue you have encountered with PlayerUp. Make it specific and clear, such as "Unauthorized Charge by PlayerUp" or "PlayerUp Account Suspension Without Cause".

4. Detailing the experience: In the complaint description, provide a detailed account of your experience with PlayerUp. Include key areas such as:

• The nature of your interaction with PlayerUp (buying, selling, account services, etc.).
  • Specific details about any transactions, including dates, amounts, and item or service descriptions.
  • A clear explanation of the issue, including any errors or unexpected behavior encountered.
  • Steps you have taken to resolve the issue with PlayerUp, including any communication with their customer service.
  • The company's response or lack thereof to your attempts at resolution.
  • The personal impact of the issue, such as financial loss, inconvenience, or other negative outcomes.

5. Attaching supporting documents: Attach any relevant documents or evidence that support your complaint. This could include screenshots, receipts, emails, or chat logs. Be cautious not to include sensitive personal information that could compromise your privacy or security.

6. Filling optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to indicate any financial losses you have incurred as a result of the issue with PlayerUp. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, specify what resolution you are seeking, whether it be a refund, account restoration, or other specific actions from the company.

7. Review before submission: Carefully review your complaint to ensure that all information provided is accurate, clear, and complete. Check for spelling and grammatical errors that could detract from the credibility of your complaint.

8. Submission process: After reviewing your complaint, click the 'Submit' button to formally file your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

9. Post-Submission Actions: Following submission, monitor your complaint for any updates or responses. Check your email and ComplaintsBoard.com account regularly to stay informed about any developments related to your complaint.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact PlayerUp customer service

Phone number

+1 0813421962

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with PlayerUp?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PlayerUp Customer Service. Initial PlayerUp complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PlayerUp above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PlayerUp. Discuss the issues you have had with PlayerUp and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.