Menu
AuraBloom Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

AuraBloom
reviews & complaints

aurabloom.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 4 Reviews

AuraBloom Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with AuraBloom at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for AuraBloom has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of AuraBloom. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

AuraBloom reviews & complaints 4

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest AuraBloom reviews & complaints

K
4:56 pm EST

AuraBloom Unauthorized transaction

I signed up for a monthly subscription with this company. Upon realizing they were going to be increasing the price I decided to cancel the membership which I did successfully. Two months pass by and out of the blue I’m charged for the increased price monthly subscription. I tried reaching out to customer service on multiple occasions with no response.

Claimed loss: 21.97

G
Gaila Woodard
, US
Feb 22, 2024 9:14 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I emailed them and told them "point blank" to cancel my subscription, that I was NOT willing to pay the 21.97 fee. They emailed me back and said I could continue to pay the original amount, which is $12.95 per month. I still have the emails, wish I could post them to show everyone on here. They are not good about getting back if you contact them via their "contact us" email addy, however if you reply back through some of their other emails, then they will reply back. It's kind of [censored]ty, of them, but I did get what I requested, and they were VERY NICE to me via email. SO GOOD LUCK TO ALL...

L
12:21 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

AuraBloom They’ve made it nearly impossible to cancel the VIP monthly Crystal subscription!!

I decided to signup for the VIP crystal subscription, which I’ve been receiving for the last three months but I’ve noticed a significant increase in price.

The original sign on amount was supposed to be “Free”, just pay the $9.99 in shipping fees, but I’m noticing it’s been increasing every month since… ( Aug. $9.99, Sept. $14.99, Oct. $24.99 and I’m not sticking around for November’s but nowhere on their official site, can you to access your subscription management.

It’s really frustrating, so I’ve emailed the company to try to terminate my membership with them and I’m impatiently waiting for them to respond.

This isn’t a good business practices!

Desired outcome: Cancel Subscription membership and get a $20.00 reimbursed for the overcharged difference of our original $9.99 subscription fees.

Read full review of AuraBloom
C
7:57 pm EST

AuraBloom refund not received

I worked with Aurabloom for a month to test them out after being contacted by Chris. At first, they were responsive and dedicated to helping my campaign go smoothly. The campaign ended up not being successful, (which is alright, my industry just wasn't a good fit). I then requested my refund which was my right per our signed contract. However, once I did this, all communication from Chris stopped. I've attempted multiple times to contact Chris over the 1 month+ since I originally requested the refund, and still no response. The company currently owes me $1040.

Read full review of AuraBloom

Is AuraBloom legit?

Our verdict: AuraBloom's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate AuraBloom's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

AuraBloom earns 66% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: AuraBloom rated around 66% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

We found clear and detailed contact information for AuraBloom. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and email, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Aurabloom.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows AuraBloom website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• A user on Complaintsboards.com notes that they were interested in purchasing a product from AuraBloom, but after conducting a search on multiple review sites, they were unable to find any reviews or feedback. The user advises others to be wary of the company's lack of online presence and to consider alternative options.
  • The website belonging to AuraBloom has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
  • We have detected an internal review system on AuraBloom's website, which can be a positive feature for customers looking to make informed decisions about the company's offerings. However, we recommend that you take the time to research the reviews and verify their authenticity before trusting them entirely
  • We found that AuraBloom website supports payment methods that allow for anonymous transactions. This could potentially be used for illegal activities, such as money laundering, and could indicate that the website is engaging in unethical practices.
A
1:31 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

AuraBloom - aura bloom seo service

[protected] Andrew from Aura Bloom is the worst SEO service provider ever. He has no idea what he is doing and is incomptent. I would not recommend you to hire Auro Bloom the company that is really ran by Douglas J Trentor, Phone number: [protected], State: WI, City: Superior, Zip Code: 54880. Christopher Johnson, Andrew Trentor and all of the staff at...

Read full review of AuraBloom and 7 comments
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

AuraBloom contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with AuraBloom?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AuraBloom Customer Service. Initial AuraBloom complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AuraBloom above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AuraBloom. Discuss the issues you have had with AuraBloom and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.