Globe Telecomsnotice of legal action

R Review updated:

I received a NOtice of Legal Actrion form Globe Teleocomes for not paying my internet bill of P3900 and in the letter i got it say that i need to pay P11, 000+ how come. Is Globe really sending this Legal notice from arboladura marcelo & associates law offices...

Apr 15, 2014

i also encountered the above situation, i'm just wondering why globe telecom didn't trained very well their agent. Because i live in a province i just ask their agent to disconnect my internet, they answered me, that the globe will automatically disconnect it. After the incident i receive a legal demand saying i have to pay a total amount of 9, 036.98. my concerned is, why globe Telecom didn't advice their agent to explained to their customers what their company DO''S and DONT. How can i pay that amount ASAP if i don't have a money? i think GT always do that just to collect and collect money. do i need to pay that?

• D
      Aug 14, 2014

I also received that Notice of Legal Actions and demanded me to appear to settle the issue where in fact I'm already residing in Canada and attempted a couple of times to terminate my plan since we will be migrating in Canada for good even before we came here and I also asked to be automatically terminated when it reaches it due date of 2 years and the CSR affirmed that it will be automatically terminate the account . The plan supposedly be terminated September 2013 but my father who is using the account still receiving the load of 300php which accumulated for 2100 but I haven't received any email or text message regarding this matter not until now August 14, 2014. I only received an email with attached pdf file the bills but the file is protected and cannot be open? IF THEY CANNOT REACHED THE CUSTOMER THROUGH CALL WHY NOT EMAIL?

• L
      Oct 10, 2014

I receive a text message today saying that my cell phone post paid account has been endorsed to their office which is Arboladura Marcelo Law Office. The funny thing is, my post paid plan which I abandoned after not being happy or satisfied with their services is Smart Communications. Now it makes me wonder if Globe Telecoms and Smart Communications really have the same consulting law office???

• G
      Oct 19, 2014

i have received a letter from ARQUILLO DELA CRUZ and ASSOCIATES LAW OFFICE stating that i have an unpaid balance to smart bro internet..after i have receive the letter 5 minutes ago a text message from an unknown number texted me saying the same information but different Law Firm..im kinda confuse why there are too law firm??would you recommend me to pay the said unpaid bill?

• P
      Mar 14, 2019

@gheemazz Hi, reading this. What happened to your unpaid bills? Thank you in advance

Oct 27, 2015

Guys, come to think of it.

Someone from a law firm would text you informing you that they would file a lawsuit against you for not paying your unsettled bill, when in fact, paying/hiring an attorney is much costly than chasing you on your unpaid account. Nothing to worry then.. :)

They just want you to pay your bill. That's all. :D The lawfirm thing is true though.

(My professor (and is an attorney) on Negotiable Instruments wayback in college, once taught us that..)

• J
      Nov 28, 2015

Hi guys i received a same complaint from alboladura mercelo law firm its just very dissapointing because after 8 months they contact my family from the philippines to let me know that i have outstanding balance from them if i dint pay them they are filing a complaint against me., , i asked my sister to cancel my post paid plan for me since i left the philippines 6 months ago but they dint let her they said i have to come over in person to cancel my plan which is very inconvient for me . I tried calling but nobody answering their land line to cancel my plan ...so i thought i should just let it be ...after 8 months their saying they are going to file a complaint against me.. I never use their service because i'm not satisfied on their service and now i have p5500 unpaid balance with no further notice from them

• E
      Jan 09, 2016

A Copy of Protective Order for MINERVA TOLIBAS of ADA LAW OFFICE

Apr 12, 2016

Hi,

Is MINERVA TOLIBAS AND MINERVA AVILA OF ADA LAW OFFICE are the same person???

• O
      Jul 14, 2018

Related issue...

Globe Telecom — unjust disruption of dsl service and disrespectful customer service

• J
      Feb 06, 2019

Question

I had a DSL connection with bayantel with a lock in period for 2 years term. The service was ok for 6 month not until it was taken over by Globe connection is intermitten mostly no internet servic for 3 months. I called customer service on the week 1 to consult the issue and it was forwarded to technical line and have not receive much help. Problem continues for 3 months with no proper service . I requested to cut the line and was advised that its automatically cut as agreed although it did not happen. Been calling support several times but no resolution provided thanks to thier poor service.
    Now the law firm is calling to settle the unpaid bill or they will file a case . Is this fair? They demand to pay the 3 month bill with no internet connection provided.

• A
      May 11, 2019

@Jerome Tagal I'm also having the same problem I had no connection for more than a month but they said that I still need to pay it.

Oct 19, 2019

@Jerome Tagal Do you have an update on this? Did they really file a case on you? Coz it's funny, I heard that some people were able to get postpaid plans (mobile + service) and only pay the initial cost, and never pay the succeeding months after getting their unit, are able to walk away from it like nothing. My friend's friend did it TWICE (how come he was able to apply for another after his the first running away incident) and never received a case nor was chased by Globe or a law firm.

Dec 08, 2019

@Shie Lugtu What Happened now? I just received my notice

Sep 19, 2019

I'm also having the same problem. As of the moment I can't pay 9k+ bill cause I lost my job and I don't have savings. I'm so stressed with Globe specially I'm planning na mag abroad. Will that affect my Visa? Pls help me.

Oct 07, 2019

@M Vas Hello mam.. Ano poh nangyari binayaran nyo nah bah..? Halus same tayu amount.. Last april pa nawala yung sa akin connection.. Pro yung amount na bill sa akin.. Same pa rin

Dec 05, 2019

@Cmalar Binayaran nyo po ba, may ganyan case po ako ngaun. need your opinion. ty

Dec 05, 2019

@Cmalar update po, i have the same case

Sep 25, 2019

Globe and their attorneys are just a bunch of thieves!

• N
      Nov 06, 2019

The globe tumawag sa akin today dahil sa unpaid balance ko. But last month i already told them to cmterminate my plan since its 3months disconnected already. And also i dont have fund to pay the unpaid balance dahil wala na akong job. Sabi ng agent.. Kung e terminate ko ang plan kailangan ko bayaran ang unpaid balance na 3months at 2500 for termination pay at another 2months which according which according to the contract. At kung hindi daw ako makapagbayad they will transfer my case to CIC na makikita kahit saan na may record ako of delequent payment like sa banks or other government facilities.

Kailangan ko bang bayaran yun?

Dec 05, 2019

@Nerisa anu pong update sa case nyo?