Having problems with NutriSystem?

NutriSystem reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 14, 2007. The latest review Service, food, customer phone numbers that do not let you speak to a live person was posted on Jun 8, 2021. The latest complaint Service, food, customer phone numbers that do not let you speak to a live person was resolved on Jun 08, 2021. NutriSystem has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 65 reviews. NutriSystem has resolved 55 complaints.

NutriSystem Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 585 5483 (Customer Service)
600 Office Center Drive
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
United States - 19034

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with NutriSystem Customer Service. Initial NutriSystem complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for NutriSystem above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about NutriSystem. Discuss the issues you have had with NutriSystem and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

NutriSystem Complaints & Reviews

NutrisystemService, food, customer phone numbers that do not let you speak to a live person

First complaint are the phone numbers for Nutrisystem, just a recording that does not help when you have a problem and need to speak to a live person. First of the 2 orders I paid $500.00 for had great food for the first 2 weeks, The rest was bean dishes I wouldn't eat in any way. So, 2 weeks for the diet that should have lasted 2 weeks more. Today, I rec'd the frozen food. I went on chat and a very nice person name ed Brenda looked up my account and the dry food is still in the warehouse. Maybe 1 to 10 days to get it. Very bad way to be treated. Cancel me from any other offer etc. Patricia Farrell [protected]@comcast.net [protected]

• NutriSystem's response · Jun 10, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your review.

We are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy all the meals in your order. At your earliest convenience can you send an email to [email protected] referencing your review? We will be happy to help with your order and shipping issues.

We hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

NutrisystemDelivery was a day late when it got here today the dry ice was all gone and my frozen food was all defrosted.

My name is Nita Slavinsky address 8467 Imperial Circle Palmetto, Fl. 34221 my email is [protected]@ verizon.net. I called and talk to Maria who was very polite and wanted to send another box of frozen food. I said NO. Just a refund . I have already cancelled my orders now I don't want any more. Sincerely Nita Slavinsky. What more can I say about my order than I have already said on the phone and here in this complaint? Send this complaint now PLEASE

• NutriSystem's response · May 03, 2021

Hi Nita,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

At your earliest convenience can you send an email to [email protected] referencing your review? We will be happy to assist you further with your order concern.

We hope to hear from you soon, Nita. Have a great day!

NutrisystemFirst order was 3/4 wrong and unwilling to rectify

I just ordered my first batch of meals. When I received my order I already knew something wasn't right when I opened the box, there were many things I didn't order. I reviewed what was on my meal menu to my order form and 3/4 of it was wrong. I know because they sent me food I am allergic to. I called customer service to see if they would rectify order. The comment I got was I see you ordered that. Well I didn't, I don't know if the website has a default or something that caused my order to go through wrong but I explained I would never order broccoli because I have a problem with my stomach that can't digest it. I did not like many of the food options that were sent to me. She only offered to replace the broccoli foods not send me the foods I did order. Yes they offered a refund but that was not what I wanted! I just wanted the food I wanted! I was looking forward to going on with my weight loss journey and now I have to start all over again. I cannot believe they wouldn't fix a first time customers order to keep a customer. Provided picture of the foods and the number I actually ordered from then with pen

First order was 3/4 wrong and unwilling to rectify

• NutriSystem's response · Mar 17, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your review.

We are so sorry to hear that your order is incorrect. At your earliest convenience can you send an email to [email protected] referencing your review? We will be happy to help with your order issues.

We hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!

Oct 08, 2020

Nutrisystems — Misleading pictures, statements and advertising, overcharging.

The "uniquely yours ultimate" plan for men is stated as to include 28 items for breakfast, lunch and...

NutrisystemFood

I have been a member since January. I am happy with the program. I am losing weight steadily. However, I few months ago my order came completely defrosted. The food was ruined. I called and they told me a had to get rid of that whole box of food. Which I wasn't happy about and ordered a new box. Then this month it happened again. I was was so upset. Of course they told me the same thing. Get rid of the food myself. And they would reorder. I just got the replacement box this morning. I was afraid to open it. Would you believe there was no ice in it. The top desserts were melted but I saved the rest of the box. I don't know what to do. If you were me would you continue with Nutrisystem? Or move on. Joan craven. [protected]@aol.com. Please answer

• NutriSystem's response · Aug 25, 2020

Hello Joan,

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear that your replacement box arrived with melted items again.
            We want to help you with this. To better assist you, please email us at [email protected]
            and include your name and phone number in your email so we can locate your account. Also please include a
            brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to hearing from you and to helping you.

~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

NutrisystemBad customer service, diet didn't work, refused shipping co

Diet was not working so I canceled. They send me box anyways, so I call and try to process a refund. I waited for an hour to get through to someone. Finally, I reach someone and she puts me on hold again for another 30 minutes. Then they refuse to pay for my shipping costs to send their product back. Then they lie and say it should only be 20$ for me to return yah right.. Try $60 for their mistake and the hassle they put me through. I would never recommend nutrisystem to anyone!!

• NutriSystem's response · Jun 03, 2020

Hi Sunshine,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your review. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We want to help with this and to make right on the situation. So we can better assist you with this please email us at [email protected] You can also reach us by phone at [protected]. Please wait until all the options have been listed before pressing Option 1.Following this wait for the next round of options to list and then press option 8. We thank you for your review and your feedback. -The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience team

NutrisystemUnauthorized credit charges

I signed up for Nutrisystem in January. I was not at all pleased with the quality of the food so I cancelled our subscription and told them not to send the second shipment because it would be thrown away and go to waste. I had to pay for this food and accepted that.

Nutrisystem has continued to charge me $125 via paypal for services I did not ask for, food I did not receive and despite the fact that I have already had to cancel a second time and receive a refund. I am tired of having to spend excessive amounts of time on hold on the phone to even speak to a representative, and to have that time completely wasted with additional charges to my account even after I have made myself clear!

• NutriSystem's response · May 05, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry for your experience with us. If you cancel your auto-delivery weight loss meal plan prior to paying for your second consecutive 4-week order, your payment method will be charged $125 for the auto-delivery discount and free shipping benefits received on your first shipment.

Our auto-delivery policy can be viewed when shopping for one of our meal plans. Under “Shop Plans”, after you pick a plan, there is displayed under the 4-week price of the plan a statement, “Special Auto-Delivery Savings Applied to Each Monthly Shipment”. When you click on "Details", the auto-delivery policy is explained on the page.

If you would like us to look specifically into your account, please email us at [email protected] and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here. We look forward to helping.

~ Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

NutrisystemNutrisystem Bogo program

I made a agreement on line for the nutrasystem for men bogo program. With buying 1 month and getting 2nd month free. You sent me the beginning package and 1 other frozen canister . I paid $404.00 I saw you were charging my card another $444.00 without sending me no more food? I don't understand why you want to cheat your customers.. I tried to call but you aren't open and on line you try to get people to pay for another service just to ask a question. This should be illegal. Pl

• NutriSystem's response · Mar 05, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

We are so sorry to hear about your issue with our bogo deal. We would like to look into this further for you. At your earliest convenience, could you please send us an email to [email protected] referencing this review?

We look forward to hearing from you and hope you have a great evening.

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Nutrisystemsunauthorized credit card charges

On 1/5/2020 we ordered their advertised two months for the price of one. The second months supply arrived on 2/2 with a bill showing what they put on our credit card. Contact was made with customer service, that said we did not order the two for one then they tried to upsell more! This is fraud "bait and switch" a tactic used by sleezy merchants. Everthing was canceled but from what I have read that is hard to do.

• NutriSystem's response · Feb 13, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We apologize for any confusion surrounding the BOGO offer.

When you sign up with the BOGO offer you pay the full retail value for your first order and then your second order is free. We just ask that you cover the packaging fee for your second order as well as any applicable sales tax. We have other promotions available, though, such as the 45% off. With this promotion you receive a 45% discount off of the full retail value when you enroll in an auto-delivery, and we ask that you take at least two orders due to this discount.

We would be happy to take a look at your account and give you more information about your promotion. At your earliest convenience please email us at [email protected] referencing your review and we can assist you further.

We hope you have a great day!

Jan 28, 2020

Nutrisystem — nutrisystem

I ordered Nutrisystem in November 2nd, 2019. Here are the orders details: PING DETAILS: Ship To: Titza...

Dec 17, 2019

Nutrisystem — unethical behavior

The company is refusing to cancel my order. They failed to send me my second shipment. 10 days after not...

Nutrisystemnutrisystem - frozen orders arriving melted

The last two frozen orders from Nutrisystems have arrived late and are completely melted. I have been on the phone so many times the last couple of weeks with Nutrisystems about this. I receive emails that my food has been ordered and has been picked up by Fed EX and then the order appears to get lost in space at Fed Ex and message will say no scheduled.delivery. I live in the vicinity and there is nothing going on weather wise or otherwise to delay the shipments. THERE HAS TO BE A SUPERVISOR ON HAND THAT CAN HANDLE ISSUES LIKE THIS WHEN THEY ARISE. Instead you get a smart [censored] customer service agent named Cory who was so unhelpful and had an attitude. I would like a refund and will take my business to Jenny Craig.

• NutriSystem's response · Dec 16, 2019

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, and we apologize for our delayed response.

We are so sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced with the delivery of your frozen orders, and apologize for any inconvenience caused. At your earliest convenience can you please send an email to [email protected] with your account information so that we can assist you further?

We hope to hear from you soon, Lisa. Have a great day!

Nutrisystemsuccess story

Hello, i've been on the program for 4 years when I first started the program I was so excited didn't know if this was for me. After trying the program for a month I lost 20 lbs I decided to continue on years went i'm still losing I reached my goal i'm size 2, 3 132lbs. Last year I sent in some before& after photos I wanted to share my success but I never seen my pictures along with everyone else I feel so hurt by it, I worked hard to get where im at today this the thanks I get. I called customer no response. I wanted to share my sucess story just like others, all the time and effort they promised my picture will be posted, maybe a commercial I was let down. This is not how to treat a loyal customer. I want to refer my family, friends i'm not sure. Arkansas needs needs to represent positive life styles as well.

• Updated by Connie Roy · Sep 19, 2019

I'm very proud of myself but however I'm not pleased at the outcome

• NutriSystem's response · Sep 20, 2019

Hello Connie.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We certainly appreciate you sharing your story and making us a part of your journey. If you'd like to email us at [email protected] with the name, email, and phone number on your account along with more details on your concern, we'd be glad to look into the matter further. Please also just mention this review. We hope you enjoy your weekend!

- The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Nutrisystembeef stew

I received an order from nutrisystem a week ago, Opened a can of Beef stew and it had a maggot coming out of it. That was so shocking . I have not heard from nutrisystem about this problem It's been 4 days since Italk to customer service . I need to know what action they are planning on taking on this issue. Do we need to contact's nutrisystem customers to alert them of the health issues? Please respond to this as soon as possible.

• NutriSystem's response · Aug 14, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out with your review. We are so sorry to hear that you received an entree in this condition. We would like you to know that this is a very rare occurrence and take the quality of our entrees very serious.

We would like to submit a formal report so that we can look into this matter further. Do you still have the packaging? If so, would you please respond to [email protected] with the following information:
                          Enjoy By Date:
                          Lot Number (e.g. AB123456):

Again, we are so sorry that you have had to experience this and would be happy to assist.

Nutrisystemautoship

I decided it was time to make a change. I took a leap and spent over $300 on what I thought was something i could cancel anytime. I called today to cancel and was told i signed up for at least a 2 month subscription. I dont recall seeing this anywhere and if i had i wouldnt have signed up. I have 5 children and this is an absolute ripoff. I cant afford this and the woman on the phone could care less. The food is all dehydrated garbage and I'm doing better just eating healthier. Now I have a closet full of food that will last the apocalypse and more on it's way! This will drain my bank account. Very unsatisfied.

• NutriSystem's response · Aug 07, 2019

Hello. Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. We do apologize that you were not aware of the terms for the auto-delivery and hat you had a poor experience when discontinuing the plan. With our auto-delivery option you received a special discount off the regular one-time rate plus free shipping (Continental US) with every consecutive order. Since you cancelled after the first 14 days and prior to paying for your second shipment, your payment method credited Nutrisystem $125 for the auto-delivery discount received on your first shipment. If you would like for us to look into your account further, please email us at [email protected] referencing this review and we would be happy to help. Thank you very much again, and please enjoy the rest of your day. - The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

sally8 Aug 06, 2019

contact your bank and dispute this auto pay. I did for another transaction . Even when I okay ed a monthly payment, And I had no cancellation #. Tell bank they will not respond after you tried to cancel

Jul 10, 2019

Nutrisystem — food

i am 80 yrs. old, the first order was fine although i started having stomach distress, but stayed on the food...

Nutrisystemnot enough food delivered

It's February 18th as I write this. I'm assuming a 28 day food supply cycle so, if I received my first delivery on the 4th of January and my second delivery in time to last until at least March 4th then why, if I have religiously stuck to the schedule, do I only have 4 dinners, 5 lunches and 6 snacks left in my box until my next delivery comes. If I'm going to pay almost $15 a day for 28 days worth of food then I expect 28 days worth of food to show up at my door. The way I see it you people owe me the better part of $100 back for my last shorted order.

• NutriSystem's response · Feb 21, 2019

Hi Thanks for reaching out to with your concerns regarding your order. We are happy to look more into this issue for you. Please send an email to [email protected] with the name, email and shipping address on your account along with the details regarding your concern. We hope to hear from you soon. Enjoy the rest of your evening. - The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Feb 07, 2019

Nutrisystem — shipment/refund

They shipped my food out a day earlier than my email stated it would be shipped. This after I called a month...

Feb 01, 2019

Nutrisystem — fraudulent activity — stolen card used to purchase nutrisystem

My daughter, who lives in Texas, had her credit card information stolen and the thief purchased a number of...

Nutrisystem — customer service

I am/was a new customer. I placed an order off of their website 2 days ago. It cost me 400.00 I picked the...