Hardee's Restaurants Logo

Hardee's Restaurants

Having problems with Hardee's Restaurants?

Hardee's Restaurants Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 799 7827 (Guest Response)
100 North Broadway, Suite 1200
Thu7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hardee's Restaurants Customer Service. Initial Hardee's Restaurants complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hardee's Restaurants above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hardee's Restaurants. Discuss the issues you have had with Hardee's Restaurants and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Hardee's Restaurants Complaints & Reviews

Feb 04, 2021

Hardee's Restaurants — Service

Every time we go to hardee's they say their systems is down can't order nothing this has been going...

Hardee's RestaurantsDrive thru

I'm a regular breakfast customer. Its delicious and convenient, since its on my way to work. Lately atleast once a week, someone comes over the speaker telling me they are closed...its a 24hr store..drive thru open light is still on. then I have to back track and go to mcdonalds. today.."thank you for choosing hardees..were closed. looks like I'm going to stop choosing hardees and just go to mcdonalds, since I can depend on them to be open, when on a tight schedule on my way to work!

Hardee'sPricing of window advertisements

Loc.: Hardee's of Rapid City, SD Fifth 1503443
    Order No." 238519
    Walking in and a sign in the window said: Order 1 Western Bacon Cheeseburger and a second for 1 dollar more, (Note: Nothing on the advertisement indicated that one had to order a Combo Meal to get the discount).
    So I ordered 1 Western Bacon Cheeseburger with a small side of Fries with a glass of water.
    The bill came and I was charged for the Combo Meal at $9.09. When I complained that I was mischarged and the combo meal was not on the advertisement. I was told I got the meal the cheapest way possible. Take it.
    After pointed out the price of a single burger with fries they still refused to change the price. In disgust I grabbed my meal from the cashier and proceeded to find a place to sit. On way I was told by someone that "If I ever came back to his restaurant I would be refused service because I grabbed the bag from the cashiers hands.
    If this is company pricing policy for window advertisements and am not refunded the difference between a burger with small fries, you have lost a customer from the 1970s to date. I have eating meals at Carl's Junior for many years in CA and never was I ever treated this way. I hope this will be resolved to my Satisfaction. Thank you.

Pricing of window advertisements

Hardee's RestaurantsDelivery - order [protected]

I made order # [protected] over the phone at Hardee's Battrawe st, Cairo, Egypt on Dec 4th at 7:15 pm (Egypt time).
      I have received the order after 1 hour in a very bad condition, the bag sealed was broken and food were not warm.
      I called customer Service at (19066), they promised that the branch manager will call me in few minutes to solve the issue, but nobody called me. After 15 minutes, I called CS again and they promised that I will receive a call in few minutes. Unfortunately no one called me back until this moment (about 4 hours).
      This is a very bad experience I got from Hardees.
      Thank you in advance to Establish a preventative action to avoid such bad behaviour and unprofessional attitude in future.
      Best Regards,
      Tarek Salah
      Mobile # [protected]

Delivery - order [protected]

Dec 04, 2020

Hardee's Restaurants — Your manager

I recently went to your Hardee's in St Joseph Missouri on North Belt Highway and one of your I believe...

Nov 24, 2020

Hardee's Restaurants — Customer service problem

Good Morning Sir I visited Hardees Egypt MAnshet El Bakry Helioplies, I ordered chicken salad take away and...

Hardee's RestaurantsFood

I waited in drive through for 5-10 minutes. When I got my food it was stone cold. I asked for the management how he let cold food get sold, he said how was he to know? Put his hand in it and feel the temp. This maid reason I will never go back. I would like a rep to get intouch if possible this is beyond unexeptable. I am not sure what more that can be added i put all that there was, guess was too short. Looking through comments this is common. Needs be nipped in the butt.

Oct 01, 2020

Hardee's Restaurants — Delivery

I ordered my food at exactly 4:02 PM, I was told that it would take 60 mins to arrive, I waited for the 60...

Sep 19, 2020

Hardee's Restaurants — Cold food and tore up buns, smashed buns

A couple days ago I went to hardees got the chicken sandwich combo. I ordered a large fry instead of small...

Petersburg

Hardee's RestaurantsTreatment of employees

Why doesn't the Hardee's in Virginia give their employees breaks/lunch times. Find it disgraceful that employees are expected to work 8 hours with no breaks. Most states have labor laws requiring breaks and a mandatory lunch break by 5 hours into shift. Really bad when you witness an employee begging to use restroom.

Jul 12, 2020

Hardee's Restaurants — Service and health issues

I recently visited the Hardee's in Monroe Ga and I went inside to order my food and I happen to look...

Jul 11, 2020

Hardee's Restaurants — Employees

The customer service here was horrible, rude as hell ladies and everything was "out of stock"...

Jul 06, 2020

Hardee's Restaurants — Employee

On July 4th I was driving in my car and had a sudden immediate urge to urinate. I'm 85 and have a...

Jul 01, 2020

Hardee's Restaurants — Serving already snacked on food

I ordered the family meal; 2 burgers, 4 fries and 6 tenders. Asked for ranch/bbq for tenders and ketchup for...

Jun 28, 2020

Hardee's Restaurants — Asked for a mushroom swiss and they gave me a burger without mushrooms and would not correct the problem

We went to Pelham Ga Hardee's yesterday afternoon to get a Mushroom Swiss, got half way down the road...

Pelham

Hardee's RestaurantsService

I ordered few hours ago, 1 super star combo large and fries loaded, surprisingly, I found that I received the order with medium size can not bottle and the fries was the regular ones. Then I refused to receive this very bad product.
            I tried to call the call center in order to complain but they didn't answer.
            P.S. I do repeat to the call center agent my order twice!!

Thank for the ver bad service.

May 24, 2020

Hardee's Restaurants — Missing item

HI On May 24th, 2020 we ordered several items from a Hardees branch in Qara'en, Sharjah, UAE. One of...

Hardee's Restaurants — customer service

I came in for lunch on November 27, to order me a new southwest patty melt on my lunch break. The cashier, I...

Hardee's Restaurants — customer service

On November 27 at 9:45 am I was trying to order breakfast, after doing early morning Thanksgiving shopping. I...

Hardee's Restaurants — customer service

I go to Hardee's every morning. On November 27, 2019 I brought my wife with me for the first time to eat...