Switzerland Jewelry Watch Shopdelivery not ordered

K Jan 08, 2020

I received today 8. January, a package from China.
I never ordered anything from any Company in China.
Delivery LL911879681CN
I do not know what's inside packing, but feels like a small Jewelry box.
I was not at home while the packing was delivered, otherwise I have denied to receive.
Please pick up packed from my adress as fast as possible.
Kalle Larsen
Toftegårdsparken 35
8653 Them
Denmark

delivery not ordered

• Bo
    Boas Sep 05, 2020

I did order a small part for my Shimano bicycle gear from a web dealer at ygklgtc.com. I paid appx. 25£ for this, included postage. After waiting for 6 weeks, I made a call for the order, and got at last a confirmation that the order was placed in post. After 6 weeks more, I eventually got my parcel, - hurrah!
    To my big disappointment this parcel contained a small, red, box, with a fake Cartier love ring and a fake certificate of value. Identical as documented in this discussion thread. The parcel is obviously handled by some company named Aipeck. I've had several mail conversations with some 'Customer service team' at Aipeck, no names, they have got pics of the parcel for investigation. I have claimed a total refund of my expenses, but they ask me be patient, this may take some time, and as my temperature has raised, they offer me 25% refund and keeping 'the valuable ring'. I've given in, and see my money lost.
    Norway

• Go
    Gorki Ampolla Aug 30, 2020

Gorki Ampolla Spain : Item for me. 10 ago. 2020 - I have received a Cartier ring, invoice n° [protected].00 H.K. $, from The Switzerland Jewelry Watch Shop, 293 King's Road in Hong Kong. I have not ordered this. How they got my name and address ? Que tengo que hacer con el ? Que estafa es està ? Alguien puede ayudarme ? Desde Lierganes, Cantabria. Mi e-mail : [email protected]

• Fu
    Fujiyama Erito Aug 23, 2020

After registering at www.nbsolds99.com fake New Balance shop in June 2020, I got the same Cartier ring in red box on August 17 from Wuhan, China but receipt at HKD 15, 200.00 came from Hong Kong. It seems a brushing scam.
    Saitama, Japan

• Ec
    Echo Jin Aug 22, 2020

Received same from Los Angeles. I bought some tea cup set for “too good to be true” price in a website end cuz, there was not confirmation I right away realize it’s scam and called me credit card. I can not actually figure out what would they do to get money. I just locked the card I used to make that purchase online. I saw all the post were after Jan 2020, will this be related to COVID or something, sounds stupid but just can not understand how this scam work.

• Κατερίνα Μιχαηλάρου Aug 18, 2020

Other product received.
    I paid by cretid card two filter water neff, 75 euros. april.
    Site kfavalliar.
    False site enentually.
    I searched the internet. I informed them that I would report them that I would report them to the cybercrime service
    I received today, 18 august, one ring cartie, not authentic, the same.
    They are scammers.
    I would report them to the cybercrime service

My name michailarou katerina.
    Athens greece

• Yo
    Yooj Eng Aug 17, 2020

I got the same package and great to see that I'm not alone in this strange scam.
    I'm in Vancouver Canada and the package arrived in early August 2020.
    The main concern I have is that the package has my name, address and phone number.
    I'm not sure what I should be doing to stop this from happening...

• Bj
    BJ1234594 Jul 27, 2020

Hi dear "miracously gifted" women and men :)
    I'm from Poland and just got such "gift"
    This is so called "brushing".
    More informations here:

ad Wikipedia of course.

Greetings to all :)

• Da
    Dave 85 Jul 13, 2020

I just received the ring today, not sure how they got all my details, did check all my accounts and all appear to be fine

• Mr
    Mrsgepner Jul 11, 2020

I got the same thing today, July11, 2020.
    Not sure how or why this came to us.. we checked all our Credit Cards and bank statements.. no charges from here were found (thank goodness) But what does this mean??

Ana Gonçalves Jul 07, 2020

My Husband receive today an order from this seller ( fake "Cartier" ring).
    He never bought anything from Hong Kong !

Switzerland Jewelry Watch Shop Fake Shop — delivery Not Order, we dont accept this.

Ana S.G.F. Gonçalves
    Portugal

• Pa
    pavs1904 Jun 29, 2020

Adding more photos

• Pa
    pavs1904 Jun 29, 2020

Received the same in UK. not sure how they got the details.. whats the point of GDPR? when some one from China can scam the whole world like this?

• Me
    MeInSpain Jun 23, 2020

I received the fake "Cartier" (ha ha) ring today in Andalucia. I suspect that they got my name and address from an order I made a few weeks ago on a website called "mcandy", i.e. mcandybvn.com. The order was for parts for a Lafuma recliner chair, at "to good to be true" prices, so I should have known better. They sent an order confirmation email and charged my credit card, then a few days later quietly returned my money to my credit card but did not send any email to tell me that the order had been cancelled. I didn't know anything about it until I saw in my bank statement that my payment had been returned. The chair parts never turned up, but the trashy "Cartier" ring magically appeared instead. On the original order confirmation email the return email address was [email protected], a company mentioned earlier by TheNorfolkOracle.

My question is - Has anyone actually had money taken from their bank account after receiving one of these unsolicited rings/watches/necklaces?

• Li
    Limorba Jun 18, 2020

Just received the fake Cartier Love ring (Israel).
    Name, address and cell phone - correct.

• Ca
    Carlos Rubio Jun 02, 2020

I just received today the fake Cartier ring. MY address and cel phone were correct, I notice it came from Wuhan City, China. I got scare the they migh be sending the Corona Virus via mail. No joke

Jazmine2 May 22, 2020

Okay I just got a ring form here today I didn’t order anything and I want to send it back with everything that is going I don’t want to get something I didn’t order dose anyone know how we send it back? Or if it is making people sick or something.? I don’t fell safe with this yes they have my address and my phone number and I don’t want this I did open it because I am waiting for my mask on top of that this ring don’t even fit me

Jochete May 18, 2020

I have just received this ring in Madrid Spain. What if it has Virus or Antrax on it?
    I have taken it to the police as this could be a deathly agent send from china to attack Europe.

They know all of our details probably through Huawei 5G network.

• To
    tonip Apr 30, 2020

Barcelona yo tambien recibi el anillo hace 1 semana y tampoco lo he pedido. No se que hacer con él. Tampoco entiendo como tienen mis datos. Para que es este anillo?

Marie Rund Mar 17, 2020

WOW!! DISAPPOINTED AT ALL THE COMPLAAINTS!! I HAVE 2 BEAUTIFUL WATCHES TO RETURN, CAUSE I CAN'T READ THEM, THEY ARE TO SMALL!!! MARIE RUND

• Pr
    PrivateWriter Mar 17, 2020

My son just received one in the US, and I hate to say it but looking at all the dates on the comments they almost coincide with the coronavirus for each countries outbreak. What is going on. He didn't order anything either

• Th
    TheNorfolkOracle Feb 28, 2020

I received the fake Cartier ring, haven't been ill by the way, but on chasing a supplier for 3M memo boards they gave me tracking and the tracking is for the parcel with the ring in it. I ordered the memo boards through a UK site but obviously the order and payment went to China. Now asking them what they are playing at.

Jason Bunn Mar 17, 2020

@TheNorfolkOracle Just to add all of these sites/domains are connected to this fraudulent method of getting you to order something you need, and they then send you a fake product, then try to get you to keep it.
    gwonjosale.com

vinayotap.com

liuyabuy.com

Jason Bunn Mar 12, 2020

@TheNorfolkOracle Now have confirmation it's just a con, I ordered 3M memo boards from a UK site, payment went to china, weeks later received the ring, then I chased my order for memo boards, they sent tracking details, tracking details are for the ring they sent, I told them what had happened, they were investigating, but basically just come back offering a 5% refund on my order if I keep the ring and don't have the memo boards I ordered, total con.

Dear customer,
    Many thanks for your letter and sorry for all the inconvenience caused.
    Since you are our most important customer, we are willing to provide you with the best solution.
    For this order issue, we are willing to provide you with the following solutions:
    We suggest you keep the products you receive, and we will give you 5% refund of the sale price.
    Are you willing to accept this proposal?

We are glad to solve your problems and bring you the best service.
    Best Regards
    Customer service

Notdisplayingname Feb 12, 2020

I have received a Cartier ring from The Switzerland Jewelry Watch Shop, King's Road in Hong Kong. I have not ordered this and I want return it. I'm in Copenhagen, Denmark. Please contact me at [email protected]

• Je
    Jean Schmitz Feb 26, 2020

@Notdisplayingname I receive today the same Love Ring inspirated by Cartier's original ring.
    I never ordered this item.I want to return it at no cost. I can be contacted: [email protected]

• Er
    Erdos Feb 10, 2020

Are there any persons who got to know of there is the Corons Viris with in? Im pretty scared of it.

• Ya
    YannOsss Feb 05, 2020

Hi there
    I also just received a 3 diamond Cartier ring (15, 200 $HK invoiced). One month ago I ordered a camera tripod on a weird website but the prices seemed pretty cool compared to else where. The paiement is set as successful but delivery pending... I'm in France btw and this was the scam website > https://www.pheruxonline.com/kf-concept-tm2534t-rouge-trepied-appareil-photomonopode-trepied-en-aluminium-pied-appareil-photo-4-sections-pour-camera-camescopes-noir-charge-max-10-kg-p-622947.htm
    I'll go tomorrow to a jewelry to estimate how much is worth that ring and to the bank to see what I can do.

gabriella pasetto Feb 10, 2020

@Zulumaster In Italy almost 70 euro

• Zu
    Zulumaster Feb 08, 2020

@YannOsss Hi,
    i received the same ring. What is it worth now, this fake ring?

• Di
    dinamico Feb 03, 2020

I received a package from China, I suppose it is the usual ring received by many other people without being ordered. I would not like to have problems, therefore it is available to be picked up at my home.
    I'm writing from Lucca, Tuscany, Italy
    e-mail: [email protected]

Claudio Bianucci

• Ed
    Edward Siegel Jan 31, 2020

Also received the probably fake Cartier 3-diamond love ring from HK (15, 200 $HK) invoiced. Earlier in the month I ordered a tagine from SPIPPYSALES but when I didn't get a confirmation I tried to cancel the order, no way to do it so I finally disputed the charge with the credit card company. Three weeks later the ring comes unsolicited. The Federal Trade Commission says in the US it's a gift and you are under no obligation to return it or to pay for it. However, the scammers do have our ID's so keep an eye on your accounts. I suspect when they have confirmed delivery they will try to process a charge.

• Vi
    Vicente M. Jan 31, 2020

En Valencia, también he recibido un colgante de Bvlgari con factura de 20999 H.K.$. sin haberlo ordenado. Eso sí, compre calzado a una empresa por internet llamada "la Bestia.es" y me cobraron, aunque nunca me volvieron a contactar sobre la situación del pedido.
    De esto ya hace un mes.

• Mr
    Mrs. Mo Jan 31, 2020

hallo everyone,

the samething happened to me. I'm from Austria. I received a Cartier ring from a Chinese company, though I never ordered it from China. However, ...
    Before Christmas I wanted to order my son a 3D Puzzle from an internet company in England. During the order process, when I entered my credit card information, the page crashed for a few moments. Then it all seemed fine. But I did not receive any confirmation or product.
    Instead, a € 22.15 debit in my account from a company called GLADEALS. I locked my credit card and have a meeting at the bank.
    My advice is to check your account

john chalk Jan 31, 2020

hi all yes have just received the same ring in post as i had ordered an item on internet that at time of ordering did not know was coming from China i am assuming this is some form of scam.
    i have been in touch with my banks fraud department and have been told i must try to send the item back which i am in the process of of doing .

gabriella pasetto Jan 31, 2020

Hello everybody! I've received the same the weeks ago. Read on internet about "e-brushing"...it's an illegal marketing technik used by some company for increasing their business. Nothing to do with virus 😂

gabriella pasetto Jan 31, 2020

• Ka
    Karot Jan 30, 2020

Someone who received the ring is sick ? It is true that is te virus???
    Please help

• Mo
    MoZak Jan 29, 2020

Hello everybody,

I've received the same package with the Cartier ring today. I don't how to react. Don't know what to do.. Anybody has an explanation?

• Lo
    Looca Reib Jan 29, 2020

I received the same package, in Italy. Actually my brother did. He said that he tried to buy some chinese stuff a month ago, and that it never arrived. The website was slow etc. Maybe they stole the data.

• Ca
    capnegr Jan 29, 2020

Hi, today I received the same package from China without ordering, but I ordered other products on the website of Allibaba. so if you are used to researching this site or asking for prices or opening customer accounts, this is where your contact information comes from. I know that it was on Chinese sites that they took my contact details.
    for the coronavirus virus I do not believe because a virus cannot live in nature 03 weeks (duration of package travel). no more than 2 days maximum lifespan of a strong virus. thanks for everyone.

Annchristine Jan 23, 2020

Yeah i got Package from the same company yesterday, lve necklace & burberry scarf, had all my details address phone number etc
    Ann
    Ireland

Annchristine Jan 25, 2020

Hong Kong Flooy

• Si
    Sirajuddin Shaik Jan 22, 2020

hello guys

i too received the same, cartier ring

soo strange, how they got my details ?

let us know if any solution

• In
    Inarvis Jan 22, 2020

I also received package wiht cartier ring in Plentzia Bilbao who comes to pick it up immediately

• Sy
    Sy.R. Jan 22, 2020

Auch ich habe heute dieses Paket - welches ich nie bestellt habe - auc China erhalten...
    Was ist da los?

• Da
    Dakasha Jan 19, 2020

We also received this ring via mail, we are in the USA and did not order this! Trying to hack our checking accounts, credit cards maybe?? So strange!