Taft Furniture Co.I have not received any gas toward the $500.00 gas rebate under the terms I purchased the furniture

H

II purchased living room furniture 8/2/08 with a "Free Gas Promotion. The promotion was a flop. I submitted my copies of gas purchases for the first 8 months, never receiving the $25.00 gas card I was promised for each month I submitted receipts. When I contacted Taft they apologized, saying they assured me that the $25.00 gas card would come shortly. They never came. Since then, two other companies took over the promotional program - once again, submitting gas receipts. To date, I have not received any gas toward the $500.00 gas rebate under the terms I purchased the furniture. I want the $500.00 in gas!