Smile Kraftersdentist

D

I have left 6 voice mails and sent 4 emails to Smile Krafters in Allentown, PA in an effort to get a follow up appt. for my June 19th oral surgery. They will not call me back, which means they obviously plan to leave me toothless after the surgery, without any hope of getting the upper and lower denture replacements, as promised. I have left messages with each individual dentist at this office, but the level of unprofessional services at this establishment are horrendous. How does one stay in business acting this way? Along with the voice mails, I have spoken to 3 different individuals at the Allentown location, who promised an immediate response, which was 4 days ago. It is my personal opinion that none of these so-called dentist should have a 'practice' if they can not and will not attend to their patients.
I would like some advice, quickly, before I take this to the public. Along with the complaint I've already make to the Better Business Bureau, I plan to take this to the newspapers and news stations. If I can't be treated fairly, I will be heard and this won't be the first business I have destroyed.