Markus Machado, Gail Mateo, Icon Creative Antioch CaliforniaI got Conned Creative

K

KamranS Says:

April 18th, 2010 at 1:44 pm edit

Markus Machado, Gail Mateo, Of Antioch California, Iconcreative, Icon Creative, I Con Creative …. Do not get Conned …. This guy is Sick, he is just another fart kicker and that so you know that ” He ### in the same plate from which he eats”. I am sure you know what I mean and again beware as he will Con you Creative.
His name, address, company and email are below.
Markus Machado and Gail Mateo
Creative Director
(925)497.2686
1901 Colosseum Way, Antioch, CA 94531

Again welcome to my blog everyone is welcome:

”How do you get conned in the High Tech Biz?”

High Tech is just another world, where the pool is only a different energy but then keeping up with the same pool could make you some money from online and ofcourse benfits in the future.

While the crooks in this industry spread around all over but be prepared by learning the internet. What recently happen to me is that I got conned in the business.
I, by helping someone who did not have paid their rent to his landlord for 2 months. I unfortunately contracted a design job to him but I never got that work done because I was just another fool to pay him in advance just so that to test my human curiosity of only helping someone catchingup with their Landlord. We have a syaing” do not do good and there is no bad”. Today I learned my lesson by wasting money on a con. BEWARE OF Markus Machado, Gail Mateo of Antioch California, Iconcreative, Icon Creative, I Con Creative, Creative director Markus Machado of Antioch also doing business as Icon Creative and collects checks under the name Gail Mateo. Markus has so many problems he can never have a bank account, guess that is from when too many people are after him.
Further inquiry about Markus Machado, Gail Mateo or Icon Creative, you can contact by emailing [protected]@aol.com