LBC Lipa Puregold Branch Lipa City Batangas Philippinesemployee

J

I would like to complain your employee at LBC Puregold Br.Lipa City Bats.Phils. He's so arrogant and unapproachble. I was returning an item to Lazada and the instruction is to drop the item in any LBC br. And show their text message to the LBC employee. When he asked me my concern i told him that i m returning an item .he told me to print the text but i told him it is stated in the text.msge from.lazada to let them read it.but he didnt bother instead he told me read something posted on the wall.but i said he instead read the text. I again insisted that he read the text again he pointed at the wall and asked me to read it. But why will i read it when what i am showing him was the text that i received just a few hours ago. My daughter also had a bad experience with him. She was sending an item and he was asking for the exact address of an LBC br. But my daughter used the address among your LBC branches .so she went to another LBC br and there they accepted the item with the same address. Your LBC br is just a few steps from our house and she has to take a ride to go to another br. Maybe we are not the only one who experienced these treatment from you. I hope this matter will be acted upon. Thank you very much.