The Good Cook / No Customer Service

1 P.O. Box 6348, Harlan IA, United States
Phone: 1-888-954-2665

I ordered 4 books 3 months ago, paid for them, never received them. After numerous un-answered emails, being on hold with customer service for hours at a time, I FINALLY got a responce. They told me it was MY PROBLEM and I needed to file a lost package claim with the USPS even though they did not put the full mailing address on the order. To make matters worse... in order to file a complaint I needed a tracking number. The number The Good Cook gave me was invalid. I once again tried getting some customer service who FINALLY sent an email (you can't talk to anyone on the phone unless you have all day to sit on hold without success) saying they re-sent the package - a month later I STILL have not received the package. In the meantime they show a late balance due!!! I have been a customer with them for over 10 years and never returned any books and have spent thousands of dollars with them - is there new ownership???? I am so angry and I am beginning to think I am being scammed the The Good Cook book of the month club!! I can't believe this. I have been on hold for customer service this time for 3 hours, numerous unanswered emails, etc.

Pe