Sheraton / Tribeca / customer service of a reservation refund

1 370 Canal Street Tribeca, New York, NY, United States

Hope you can assist.
And names are david and shayne hill
We booked 2 reservations one through expedia one through booking.com for the sheraton tribeca
Expedia had a cancellation clause it was cancelled within an hour within an hour of making the reservation but somehow the whole amount was paid over to sheridan tribeca within that time then not realising this I re-booked with booking.com and they took a deposit as well.
I tried to work this out over the phone with corey poindexter who has now left shirt in tribeca
As soon as we arrived at sheraton tribeca I spoke to in andreas mendoza and she continued to help for the days we were there but now has stopped
Sheraton tribeca received the whole amount from expedia (the one cancelled) total of $2192.30usd ($2926.64 aus) and a deposit from booking.com. Of $221.53 usd ($295.72aus)
I have several emails from them saying that there would be a refund first off trying to put onto expedia but my bank statement shows it has actually been paid to sheraton tribeca
The whole time while I was in new york they kept trying to say it was expedia and that they would fix the problem andrianis mendoza was very helpful at first now that we have left the united states she is or they are ignoring my emails.
The amount owed is somewhere in the vicinity of us$500 to us$800
I found this site and I hope you can either help or put me on to someone who could help us
My email address is [protected]@icloud.com
Mob ph. +44 [protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience
Warm regards shayne hill