David Lee Jones Jr / dot physical

David Jones
To:
[protected]@concentra.com

‎Sep‎ ‎21 at ‎3‎:‎48‎ ‎PM

Good after noon, So I went to your Concentra, on Jimmy Catter in norcross  Ga I got there at 11:23 am, an left there at 1:23 pm only, because you all have a Doctor name Barry Parker, very rude an very obnoxious, so I had nothing to say because I waiting for him for 20 mins with the blue shorts on, so doctor Barry Parker came in the room with me an told me to get off the phone, an I was thinking at first gee that's very rude, after I was waiting for 20 minutes so I let that go cause I was just ready to go home, then after that he tell me how he hate when people come to concentra an on the phone, he was trying to taunt me in saying some thing to cause problem, so I did not say any thing to him, an then, he ask me do I think 20 mins is long, an I told him that I 20 mins is long when you have to use the rest room, an then he told me people all ways come in there like fast food an it don't go that way, then I told him we not going there just help me so I can get out of here, cause I got things to do, an doctor Barry said that there are some characters in here today, I let him finish his exam of me an I went an told the front desk what doctor Barry said to me an told them I did not like that all, I been coming to this place about 7 years an will not return if I have to deal with this type of crazy doctor, an had the nerve to tell me to have a good day looking at me out the top of his glasses, he need to be stop be for some body come there having a bad day an it be come his bad day, Im going to make more complaints about this matter.. thank you very much David Lee Jones Jr  cell phone [protected] call me any time.

Reply, Reply All or Forward

David Jones
    To:
    [protected]@concentra.com

‎Sep‎ ‎21 at ‎3‎:‎48‎ ‎PM

Good after noon, So I went to your Concentra, on Jimmy Catter in norcross  Ga I got there at 11:23 am, an left there at 1:23 pm only, because you all have a Doctor name Barry Parker, very rude an very obnoxious, so I had nothing to say because I waiting for him for 20 mins with the blue shorts on, so doctor Barry Parker came in the room with me an told me to get off the phone, an I was thinking at first gee that's very rude, after I was waiting for 20 minutes so I let that go cause I was just ready to go home, then after that he tell me how he hate when people come to concentra an on the phone, he was trying to taunt me in saying some thing to cause problem, so I did not say any thing to him, an then, he ask me do I think 20 mins is long, an I told him that I 20 mins is long when you have to use the rest room, an then he told me people all ways come in there like fast food an it don't go that way, then I told him we not going there just help me so I can get out of here, cause I got things to do, an doctor Barry said that there are some characters in here today, I let him finish his exam of me an I went an told the front desk what doctor Barry said to me an told them I did not like that all, I been coming to this place about 7 years an will not return if I have to deal with this type of crazy doctor, an had the nerve to tell me to have a good day looking at me out the top of his glasses, he need to be stop be for some body come there having a bad day an it be come his bad day, Im going to make more complaints about this matter.. thank you very much David Lee Jones Jr  cell phone 678-951-4390 call me any time.

Reply, Reply All or Forward