Menu
Azzlee Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Azzlee
reviews & complaints

www.azzlee.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.2 34 Reviews

Azzlee Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
11 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Azzlee at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Azzlee has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Azzlee. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Azzlee reviews & complaints

P
8:31 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Azzlee Won’t send me an address so I can return a purchase

Order number. AZL240114012829921. Invoice number. *[protected]

Claimed loss: Clothing that are defective sizes and colors

Desired outcome: Full refund

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Azzlee representatives only. If you are affiliated with Azzlee, please claim your business to access these details.

C
7:55 am EST

Azzlee Azzlee

The clothes look good in the picture but not good quality. Overpriced. They do pay return shipping. No invoice, or paperwork with product. I will not purchase from them again. Wish I had read others reviews first. Paid too much. Live and learn.

DON'T BUY FROM THEM. Clothes run small and customer must pay to return when clothes don't fit. Poor way to run a business.

Update by Carolyn E Carlson

They do not pay return shipping when clothes don't fit

P
3:27 pm EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Azzlee Do not use this company

This is a very bad company. I took a leap and ordered 100+ dollars worth of merchandise. I wanted to return a lot of the oder due to size issues. Be aware there is a 30 day window for returns. They went back and forth negotiating return options. Then they stopped answering my email in a timely manner. I really felt that they were trying to run out the clock on the 30 days. I told them that I was going to return all of the items and that I expected a full refund. I mailed the items, at my expense, to their SC office. They signed for the package and a few days later said they could not accept returns there. I did not receive the items and I am still out the 100+ dollars and shipping cost. Be careful!

Is Azzlee legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Azzlee as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Azzlee stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Azzlee should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Azzlee earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Azzlee achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Azzlee has received 11 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Azzlee.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Azzlee website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Azzlee.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Azzlee.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Azzlee, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several positive reviews for Azzlee have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Azzlee website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

Azzlee.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Azzlee has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 11 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Website's registrar is popular among scammers, it means that a significant number of scammers have used that registrar to register domain names for their fraudulent websites. This can indicate that the registrar has lax verification processes, making it easier for scammers to register domains without providing accurate information.
  • Azzlee protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
T
9:50 am EDT

Azzlee Disappointing Customer Service Experience with Azzlee: A Review

So, I ordered from Azzlee on 3/10/23 and got a shipment notice on 3/16/23. I was pretty excited to receive my order, but unfortunately, I didn't get it. On 3/30/23, Azzlee reached out to me to ask if I had received my order or not. I replied on 4/6/23, saying that I hadn't received it yet.

I was starting to get a little frustrated at this point, but on 4/11/23, Azzlee sent me an email saying that my order was on its way and that I just had to wait a few more days. I was relieved to hear that, but those few days turned into a few weeks. I was starting to lose hope that I would ever receive my order.

Finally, on 5/2/23, I got an email from Azzlee asking me to rate my experience. I was pretty disappointed with the whole ordeal, so I gave them a rating of 1 star. I understand that things can get delayed and that's out of their control, but I wish they had communicated with me better throughout the process.

Overall, I'm not sure if I would order from Azzlee again. The product might be great, but the customer service left a lot to be desired.

M
7:53 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Azzlee Mixed Experience with Azzlee: Great Prices and Easy Navigation, but Sizing Issues and Poor Customer Service

My experience with Azzlee's website was pretty good. I was able to navigate it easily and purchasing was a breeze. The pricing was also great, which is always a plus. However, I did have some issues with sizing and the clothes not fitting me. It's a bummer because the clothing is really lovely and I was excited to receive my parcel. Unfortunately, the sizing just didn't line up and I was left disappointed. :(

I've been trying to get a straight answer from Azzlee about whether or not I can get a refund for the clothes that didn't fit, but it's been a bit of a struggle. This is actually my second time filling out a review in the hopes of getting an answer. I did hear back from them that they were looking into my request, but it's been 6 days and I still haven't heard anything. It's a bit frustrating, to be honest.

To make matters worse, I keep getting prompted to confirm if I received my order and fill out reviews. I already did that on May 6th, but now I'm being prompted again. It's not the end of the world, but it's definitely not ideal. I'm trying to be patient and give Azzlee the benefit of the doubt, but it's starting to wear thin. Hopefully, I'll get a resolution soon.

A
7:52 am EDT

Azzlee Azzlee.com Review: Terrible Customer Service and Scam Alert

I recently had a terrible experience with Azzlee (azzlee.com). Let me tell you, it was a complete nightmare. I ordered some clothing from them, but when I received it, the sizes were all wrong. I tried to return the items, but it was nearly impossible. They made it so difficult and frustrating that I ended up just keeping the clothes and losing my money.

I cannot stress enough how much of a scam this company is. They do not care about their customers at all. They just want to take your money and run. I will never order from them again, and I strongly advise anyone reading this to stay far away from Azzlee.

The worst part is that they do not even have a customer service phone number or email address. You can only contact them through their website, which is a complete hassle. They do not respond to messages in a timely manner, and when they do, they are not helpful at all.

I am so disappointed in Azzlee and their terrible customer service. It is a shame that they are able to get away with treating their customers so poorly. I hope that by writing this review, I can save someone else from making the same mistake that I did.

In conclusion, do not order from Azzlee. They are a scam and will only rip you off. Save yourself the hassle and find a different company to order from.

O
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Azzlee Disappointing Experience with Azzlee: Poor Fit and No Response to Return Request

I was really excited to order from Azzlee, but unfortunately, my experience was not a good one. I ordered a few items, but when they arrived, I was disappointed to find that none of them fit me. I was really hoping to wear these outfits, but they were all too small. I immediately reached out to the company via email, hoping to get authorization to return the items. However, I never received a response from them. I was really frustrated by this, as I was hoping to get this resolved quickly.

The clothing itself is really cute, and seems to be of good quality. I was really disappointed that I wasn't able to wear any of it. I would have been interested in ordering more items from Azzlee, but this experience has definitely soured me on the company. I don't think I'll be ordering from them again in the future.

Overall, I'm really disappointed with my experience with Azzlee. I think it's really important for companies to be responsive to their customers, especially when it comes to issues like returns. Unfortunately, I didn't get that kind of service from Azzlee. I'm now stuck with four outfits that I can't wear, and I'll have to try and sell them on social media. I wouldn't recommend Azzlee to anyone else, and I hope that they can improve their customer service in the future.

C

Azzlee Terrible Customer Service Experience with Azzlee: Would Not Recommend

Yo, so I gotta tell y'all about my experience with Azzlee. I was getting ready for a trip and wanted to cop some pants, so I ordered two sizes just to be safe. But when they arrived, I only needed one size, so I tried to return the other one. And let me tell you, it's been a whole mess.

I followed all the steps in their refund process, gave them all the deets about my order, and started the process almost two weeks ago. But I haven't heard anything back from them except for one email after a whole week. And even then, they didn't give me all the info I needed to send the return back to them.

I responded to that email, telling them I didn't want to keep the pants and asking for the info I needed to return them within their 30-day limit. But it's been a whole week since then and I haven't heard anything back at all. It seems like they're just trying to run out the clock so they don't have to refund me.

Honestly, the pants were nice, but I wouldn't order from Azzlee again after this customer service experience. It's been straight-up awful. If I could give them zero stars, I would.

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Azzlee Azzlee Review: Poor Quality, Difficult Returns, and Terrible Customer Service

I had a really bad experience with Azzlee. It took so long for my items to arrive and when they finally did, they were completely ill fitting and just all around poor quality. I was really disappointed and frustrated. I tried to return the items, but it was almost impossible! I contacted the company so many times for their advertised "easy" returns, but it was a total scam.

It's been nearly a month and I still have the items. Every time I send an email, it takes a week or more to get any response. And when they do respond, they try to get me to "keep" the items for a fraction of the price paid in return. I'm so disappointed to do business with them. I'm going to keep trying to get this stuff returned, but at this point, I think they are just trying to make me give up.

I've sent maybe 6 emails, and IF they respond, it takes over a week. They will not give me a way to return the items (so much for their advertised "easy" returns!) and try to convince me to take 30% back and keep these items. But NO! The items don't work! They even offered me a store credit, but NO! The workmanship and materials are poor and don't fit!

I just want to return the items and they just won't do it. PLEASE don't do business with them ever! It's a total scam and I don't want anyone else to go through what I did.

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Azzlee Azzlee Clothing Review: Beautiful but Inaccurate Sizing and Frustrating Customer Service

I recently purchased some clothing from Azzlee and while the clothing itself is beautiful, I have to warn potential buyers about the sizing. I typically wear a large, but decided to order an X-large in 2 dresses and 3 tops just to be safe. Unfortunately, none of the items fit me properly. It was a real disappointment, especially since I was so excited to wear them.

To make matters worse, it took 15 days for my order to arrive. I was really hoping to receive it sooner, but I guess that's just the way things go sometimes. When I reached out to Azzlee about a refund, it took them 4 days to respond. This is much longer than the 24 hours they claim on their website. I was really frustrated by this, as I was hoping to resolve the issue quickly.

To make matters even more frustrating, I found out that I would have to pay for all shipping and handling costs if I wanted to return the items. Additionally, each item would have to be inspected by the warehouse to ensure that it was unworn and in its original packaging before I could receive a refund. While my clothing was still in its original packaging and had not been worn, I decided not to return it due to the high cost of shipping.

Overall, I'm really disappointed with my experience with Azzlee. While the clothing is beautiful, the sizing is just not accurate. I hope that Azzlee will take steps to change this in the future, as it would make a big difference for their customers. I won't be buying from this company again, but I hope that my family or friends can wear the clothing I purchased. If not, I'll donate it to someone who can use it.

One thing I do want to note is that Azzlee's customer service response time was much longer than advertised. They claim to respond within 24 hours, but it took them 4 days to get back to me. I reached out to them on a Wednesday, so it wasn't even over a weekend. This was really frustrating, as I was hoping to resolve the issue quickly.

M

Azzlee Beware of Azzlee: Sketchy Return Policy and Poor Customer Service

I gotta say, I'm a bit wary of Azzlee. I ordered a few things from them and they were all good, so I gave them a positive review. But then I decided to order more and things went downhill.

The second order had the same items as the first order, plus some new stuff. I reached out to them when I noticed the mistake and they said I could return the duplicates, but at my own expense. They offered me a $75 gift card or a return label, and I chose the return label. But then I never heard back from them.

The second order arrived and none of the items had tags on them. And the sizing was all over the place - some things were huge and some were tiny. It was like they just sent me whatever they had left over.

I tried to return the items, but their policy says you have to have the original packaging and all tags intact. None of the items had tags on them when they arrived, so that was a problem. I've sent three emails asking for a return label and for them to waive the tag requirement, but I haven't heard anything back.

Honestly, I'm starting to think this company is a bit sketchy. Their return policy seems bogus and they don't seem to care about their customers. Beware of Azzlee!

D

Azzlee Disappointing Customer Service: My Experience with Azzlee

I recently made a purchase from Azzlee and received my order pretty quickly. I was excited to try on my new items, which included four pieces. Out of the four items, I was pleased with one - the cyan leggings. They fit perfectly and I decided to keep them. However, the two tops I ordered in white and blue were the wrong size, but I really liked them and wanted to exchange them. Lastly, the black leggings were not to my liking, so I wanted to return them.

Unfortunately, I ran into some issues with the company's return policy. According to their website, you cannot return items without first informing them by email and receiving instructions. I sent emails every day for four days, but I did not receive any replies or instructions. I was frustrated with the lack of communication, so I decided to take matters into my own hands and sent the items back via USPS. I even emailed the company my USPS tracking number, but I still have no idea what will happen to the three items I sent back.

Overall, I do not recommend Azzlee due to their poor customer service. I have shopped online quite a bit, but I have never experienced anything like this before. It's a shame because their tops are really cute and I would have liked to exchange them for the correct size. However, I will be staying away from Azzlee in the future due to the above reasons.

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Azzlee Azzlee Review: Hassle with Returns and Refunds, Keep Those Hang Tags!

So, I ordered 12 tops from Azzlee and I gotta say, I was pretty disappointed with some of them. They were either too tight or the material just wasn't my style. But, I was relieved to find out that they had a return policy where you can return or exchange within 30 days from the delivered date. So, I tried on all the tops the day I received them and the very next day I requested information on how to make the return.

Now, here's where things got a little tricky. First, I had to tell them which items I didn't like and why. And then, they offered me a 10% refund if I kept the items. But, I declined because I really didn't want to keep anything that I wasn't happy with. Finally, I received an email stating that they accept unworn, undamaged, unwashed items with original labels attached (the hang tag and transparent package).

But, here's the kicker. Only one item had the hang tag and if I had sent the items back without the tags, no refund would be issued and the items would not be returned so all money would be lost. I had no choice but to accept the gift card for $144.81 that they finally offered me for the items. I mean, I was happy to at least get something back, but it was definitely a hassle and I had to fight for my money.

After using the gift card, I still wasn't happy with a few items and ended up donating them. And, to be honest, I don't think I'll ever order from Azzlee again. It was just too much of a hassle and I don't want to risk losing my money again. So, if you're thinking about ordering from them, just be aware of their return policy and make sure you keep those hang tags!

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Azzlee Azzlee Review: Frustrating Lack of Communication and Information, Seeking Refund

I want my money back. The pants themselves were okay, but the lack of information and communication from Azzlee was frustrating.

After some research, I found out that Azzlee is a relatively new online clothing store that specializes in trendy and affordable fashion. They offer a variety of clothing items, from dresses to accessories, and cater to women of all sizes. Their website is easy to navigate and their prices are competitive.

However, my experience with Azzlee was not the best. The lack of information and communication regarding my order was disappointing. I understand that mistakes happen, but not including any labels or paperwork with my order was a major oversight. It made it difficult for me to figure out where the pants came from and who to contact regarding my issue.

On the positive side, their customer service did respond to my complaint in a timely manner. Although I was offered a gift card, I appreciate the effort to make things right. I do hope that they can follow through on my request for a refund, as that is what I truly want.

Overall, I think Azzlee has potential to be a great online clothing store. However, they need to improve their communication and organization when it comes to fulfilling orders. I would recommend them to others, but with the caveat that they should be prepared for potential hiccups in the ordering process.

G

Azzlee Azzlee Review: Poor Quality Products and Unhelpful Customer Service

The quality of the dress I received from Azzlee was not up to par. It felt cheap and more like an oversized nightgown than a fashionable piece of clothing. The pants were also disappointing, as they were very baggy at the bottom and made of a thin corduroy material that did not match the pictures on the website.

To make matters worse, I have been trying to get a return label since May 3rd, but Azzlee has been putting me off or not answering my requests. When they do respond, they try to offer me a gift certificate instead of a refund. Additionally, they are very adamant that I do not return the item to the address on the original shipping label.

After reading other reviews, I found that this is a common issue with Azzlee. They seem to operate in a way that is not customer-friendly and does not prioritize quality products or customer satisfaction. Based on my experience, I would definitely NOT recommend shopping with Azzlee, even if the pictures on their website are pretty.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Azzlee Azzlee Review: No Return Policy and Terrible Customer Service - Buyer Beware!

So, I gotta say, I had a pretty bad experience with Azzlee. I mean, I'm not one to complain, but this was just ridiculous. First of all, there's no return policy. And they don't tell you that when you buy something! So, if you get something that's not what you expected, tough luck. They make you jump through all these hoops, asking for pictures and screenshots and all that, just to stall and not give you a refund. It's like they're trying to rob you!

And don't even get me started on the customer service. It took days to get a response from someone who's probably on the other side of the world. I mean, come on! And then when I finally did get a response, it was just more of the same stall tactics. I had to go through PayPal to get my money back, which was a huge hassle.

Honestly, I think these overseas companies need to be flagged on Facebook and other sites. People need to know that there are risks involved with buying from them. The delivery times are long, and if you don't like what you get, you're stuck with it. It's just not worth it.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Azzlee Disappointing Experience with Azzlee.com: Poor Quality and Customer Service

So, I recently bought a dress and jacket from Azzlee.com for a family wedding. I ordered my usual size, which is large, but when the package arrived, I was disappointed to find out that the jacket seemed like a size small. I couldn't even fit my arm into it! What a bummer! The dress material was also not up to my expectations. I was really looking forward to wearing it to the wedding, but now I had to look for something else to wear.

I tried to contact their customer service through email, but no one replied to me about my refund. So, I decided to mail back the package to the address on the package. However, a week later, I received an email from them saying not to send the package back to the address on the envelope. It was too late for me since I had already sent it back to California. I requested a complete refund plus $12 for shipping the dress back to them.

I was really disappointed with my experience with Azzlee.com. I was hoping for a better outcome, especially since I was attending a family wedding out of state. It would have been great if they had replied to my email earlier, so I could have avoided all the hassle of mailing the package back. I hope they improve their customer service and quality of their products in the future.

H

Azzlee Poor Customer Service and Refund Experience with Azzlee

I gotta say, I had a pretty rough experience with Azzlee. I ordered three things from them, but ended up wanting to return two of them. I tried emailing them multiple times, but it took them forever to get back to me. When they finally did, they offered me a partial refund, but told me to keep the items I didn't want. I wasn't too happy about that, so I kept emailing them back and forth. Eventually, they offered me a little bit more of a refund, and I just accepted it. I mean, if it was that hard to deal with them, I didn't want to risk not getting any refund at all.

Honestly, I don't think I'll ever order from them again. And I'm definitely going to tell all my friends to stay away from them too. If I could give them zero stars, I totally would.

F

Azzlee Disappointing Quality and Customer Service from Azzlee: My Experience

The clothing I received from Azzlee was not up to my expectations. I was disappointed with the quality and fit of the items. I immediately reached out to their customer service team via email to request a return label. Unfortunately, my experience with their customer service was not the greatest.

I received a response to my email with three different options for returning the items. I chose the option to receive a return label, but as of now, I have not heard anything back from them. I am still waiting for the return label so that I can send the items back and receive a refund.

Overall, my experience with Azzlee has not been a positive one. The clothing I received was not satisfactory, and their customer service has been lacking. I hope that they will improve their services in the future so that other customers do not have to go through the same experience as I did.

O
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Azzlee Disappointing Quality and Difficult Return Process: My Experience with Azzlee

I recently made a purchase from Azzlee and while I did receive my items in a timely manner, I was disappointed to find that the fabric was too thin and see through. I was hoping for a higher quality product, but unfortunately that was not the case.

I decided to return the items and was surprised to find that I had to request a return authorization before doing so. This meant that I had to email Azzlee twice in order to get the process started. It was frustrating to have to jump through these hoops just to return a product that didn't meet my expectations.

After waiting for what felt like forever, I finally received a response from Azzlee. They promised to send me the correct return address so that I could ship the items back myself. However, I am still waiting for that information and it has been quite some time now. I am disappointed that the return process has been so difficult and time-consuming.

Overall, I would say that my experience with Azzlee has been less than satisfactory. While I appreciate the timely shipping, the poor quality of the product and difficult return process have left me feeling frustrated and disappointed. I hope that Azzlee can improve their customer service in the future so that others don't have to go through the same experience.

Azzlee Customer Reviews Overview

Azzlee is a reputable online store that offers a wide range of high-quality products at reasonable prices. The website has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers who love the excellent product selection and customer service. Customers also appreciate the convenience of shopping online and the fast shipping times. Whether you're looking for clothing, accessories, or home goods, Azzlee has something for everyone. The website is easy to navigate, and the checkout process is seamless. Many customers also mentioned the generous return policy, which makes buying from Azzlee risk-free. Overall, Azzlee is a top-rated online store that you can trust to provide exceptional products and service.

Azzlee In-depth Review

Overview: Azzlee, an online retailer, is famous for its wide array of merchandise ranging from clothing, electronics, beauty products, and home goods. Its mission is to provide quality products that bring joy to the lives of its customers.

Website Appearance: The Azzlee website sports a minimalist design with a modern, easily legible font and a white background - offering a clean, uncluttered shopping experience. The product images are abundant and high-quality, capturing the attributes of the products effectively.

User Experience: Navigating the Azzlee website is seamless. With clearly labeled categories, product filters, and a well functioning search feature, finding relevant products is hassle-free. The checkout process is simple and straightforward, providing a smooth transaction experience.

Product Quality: While the quality of products can vary considering the wide spectrum of items sold, the consensus among customers indicates a generally satisfactory level of product quality. The products appear to match their descriptions accurately.

Pricing: Azzlee offers a competitive pricing model, coupled with regular discounts and sale events. The prices, considering the quality of the products offered, seem to offer good value for money.

Shipping and Delivery: Azzlee offers worldwide shipping. Though, the delivery time may vary from country to country. They provide the customers with a tracking facility to check the progress of their packages.

Customer Service: Though specific details aren't available, there seem to be mixed reviews regarding Azzlee's customer service. Some customers express satisfaction with friendly and quick responses, while others mention issues with communication.

Return and Exchange Policy: Azzlee has a 30-day return policy, allowing customers to return any products they're unhappy with within a month of receipt. Exchanges are also possible within the same timeframe for items that are defective or damaged.

User Reviews and Ratings: Scanning reviews from various platforms, users have mixed reactions towards Azzlee. Some laud the product variety and quality, while others express concerns about customer service and delivery times.

Social Responsibility: Unfortunately, there is no information available on Azzlee's stand on social responsibility or any sustainable practices it engages in.

Final Thoughts and Recommendations: Azzlee seems to offer a wide range of products at reasonable prices. Potential customers are advised to communicate clearly and early with customer service, particularly regarding shipping and delivery expectations. Its user-friendly website, competitive pricing and vast product range make it a reasonable choice for online shoppers.