Having problems with Chaturbate?

Chaturbate reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 30, 2016. The latest review Complaint on a model sexy_bengalicouple was posted on Jun 22, 2021. The latest complaint Broadcaster was resolved on Apr 17, 2021. Chaturbate has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 93 reviews. Chaturbate has resolved 5 complaints.

Chaturbate Customer Service Contacts

23615 El Toro Rd № X344
Lake Forest, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Chaturbate Customer Service. Initial Chaturbate complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Chaturbate above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Chaturbate. Discuss the issues you have had with Chaturbate and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Chaturbate Complaints & Reviews

ChaturbateComplaint on a model sexy_bengalicouple

I had initially requested if this model would have sex with her partner for 1000 tokens.. and she agreed brightly.

I tipped her in 3 proportions. First 499 for nudity, second another 499 for sex initiation.

She agreed.

I also negotiated if she would show face. She said she won't. I asked if she could show face while having sex for 200.

Without hesitation she says, okay. I tip another 200

Total 1198.

And out of the blue before initating sex, she kicks me out of the room. Bans. me.

I went incognito to see if she really was having sex. But to my shock, she got all dressed up and sat on the goal.

Please help.

ChaturbateThis site will bring you a lot of pain

I've met cam models that treat people…
    I've met cam models that treat people like garbage, there is no protection for customers with disabilities like autism, I spent around 4000 tokens for 319$dollars just for a cam model to milk it all away by prolonging the show rubbing lotion on her belly and not even reaching the goal of the show, I would warn others to stay away from this site if you have disabilities as you will be easily scammed or seen as stupid or booted for telling the truth to a model, I can name names but I won't, they say they hope you won't be offended and then they kick you, I could tell you the whole Shabang of these models
    And this has been on 4 different occasions

ChaturbateModel scamming money from customers

I want to complain about a model you have named 'yourfortuna". She has continually agreed to perform some act for a predetermined amount of tokens, and after she gets tipped, she freezes the camera and says she is having issues with the camera. I know this is not true because I can see her camera still works on Stripchat and on MyFreeCams. I do not want my money back, but she should be banned from working on Chaturbate. She is an embarrassment to your company. She does not make you any money either way and she should be banned to prevent her from scamming other customers of yours.
      My Screen name is Hmmmthisisnew. She is a horrible reflection on the quality work all these other hard working models do for you.

• Chaturbate's response · Jun 22, 2021

We appreciate your feedback, ihateher. Support has confirmed that they have not received any reports about this broadcaster. If you believe someone is violating the site terms, please contact [email protected] with the details so that they may investigate.

Jun 14, 2021

Chaturbate — Service

Apparently Chaturbate, as well as it's affiliated grooming sites (Chatroulette, Omegle etc.) have been...

Jun 13, 2021

Chaturbate — Why chaturbate is a complete scam (for models)

Apparently Chaturbate, as well as it's affiliated grooming sites (Chatroulette, Omegle etc) have been...

ChaturbateSubjects room

I am filing this complaint in reference to the Whatttttttttt room, I did register a complaint on the site itself, Chaterbate, and no action was taken.The mentioned subject would use other girls for the online shows and ended up cheating the girls out of the money that they earned further with the girls never returning back to the site.Other complaint is the use of illegal drugs being used online, It is very clear that complaints are not observed on the site.
        d.[protected]@frontiernet.net

Jun 04, 2021

Chaturbate — Girl took my money, never gave what was promised. Very arrogant lied to me to take my money.

Here is our texts after she told me 100 tokens for a request for her to put on a tight skirt. After I asked...

ChaturbateDelete account

Hello, i have made a profile on this site to work as a model years, ago, i broadcasted a few minutes all together, due to the fact that i lost my google Authenticator, i keep on sending them mails to erase my account, i provided them with my id, and all they keep on sending me back are some strange characters, i asked them nicely to explain in words what should i do step by step, or just to delete my account for me, and as a reply they send me this

v1852001543 table td {border-collapse:collapse;}#yiv1852001543 body .filtered99999 .yiv1852001543directional_text_wrapper {direction:rtl;unicode-bidi:embed;

I asked them in several emails to just delete my account and they refused to do it! Please help me out, I want my profile off this site and all it's affiliates
          Regards

• Chaturbate's response · Jun 08, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, Alexia36. Support has confirmed that they have been in communication with you regarding this issue. If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to contact them at [email protected]

Jun 01, 2021

Chaturbate — The invisible treatment

Don't join this site as a male or trans model: they will make sure nobody sees you except second-tier member...

Jun 01, 2021

Chaturbate — New models feel invisible?

ChaturbateThey did not pay me for the last pay period.

I have had many issues with Chatburbate lately, my account was hacked and I can not change my password, their support barely respond when I contact them.

Before my account was even hacked, they failed to pay me for the tokens I have cashed out. They are thieves and incompetent at the same time! I am vey upset, I need this money and I am now behind in my rent.

ChaturbateMale Cammer User Disrupters

The fighting amongst users on the male cammers side is continuing and when Chaturbate does take action banning a user it does no good. How? One example recently you took the time to ban the account of Froster, however once he found out it was banned he immediately created the account Froster1 and was back. What he did deserved a ban but when you allow this to happen why do you even bother? Can't you make it so these disrupters go away for good since they spend very little and cause others to spend less even?

ChaturbateI think they need to be checked out properly inspected

I was banned from Chaturbate for no reason at all and they making things up as well as not responding to my many emails and they stole like 700 tokens before didn't give them back after promising, assuring me they will buy the worst part is that they banned me saying I violated terms of conditions but I've seen them allow very young looking models as well as I was soo docked and disgusted to see very younger people underage come into my chat rooms too many times and posed as older till I found out 🤢 that proved to me Chaturbate are sickening and need to be checked out thoroughly. By the way quite a few other people have also said the same things as I am saying so imagine how rice this may be on the Chaturbate site as much as they might deny it

ChaturbateDidn’t send my check then ignored my emails

Back in February I changed my details, such as legal name & also my address. I took the photo with my ID, and I thought it had been update. About a month later I requested my tokens payout. The check was sent in my previous name & address. I tried to cash the check but wasn't able to, due to the incorrect name & address. I emailed chaturbate again to let them know this had happened & they responded with dispose of the check & they would reissue a new one with the correct details. It's still not arrived & I've emailed several times about it, but I get no response about it. My screen name is ALLWOMAN. Not very happy about this.

ChaturbatePerformer CuteNataly donation fraud

This performer had a show on May 5th which was stated to collect donations to "help Colombia". She stated she collected over 37, 000 tokens.
                    On her Twitter account May 6th (twitter.com/cutenataly18) she stated she was handling the donation and would not be performing.
                    The next day she was online (May 7th) but never published as a photo proof of her distribution of these "donations".

To be legal it is expected that she would publish a public document stating
                    a) how much money was collected from those tokens
                    b) how the money was used
                    c) receipt showing that the full amount was donated if she truly did a donation at all

ChaturbateNot getting tokens after being tipped

Hello.
                      I just did my first live broadcast and received a 750 and 1000 tip as well as several 100-200 token tips but after closing out and looking at my totals it only has 222. 200 of that was my initial signup. I am wondering why I cannot see all the tokens i earned from chats?

Baseballgirl01 I emailed them but haven't heard anything back

ChaturbateUnethical behaviour

Good day

I went into a private with https://chaturbate.com/roomlogin/sexyyuliia777/

Before we started she said there will be no extra charge for nudity, but once the private started it changed to 80 tokens. I then said that is not what we discussed and she turned the chat into a password chat blocking me out for the 10min she set as a minimum time whilst collecting tokens.

Please refund all my tokens and ban/reprimand her

Regards

Apr 19, 2021

Chaturbate — Shadowban you for no reason

Shadowbanning is unethical and cowardly. Imagine filling out forms, making a profile, uploading photo...

Chaturbatewill i ever get the money i made !!!

hello my model name is lucysweet83 i have been receiving wire transfer through payout information i provided on chaturbate as of august2018 with no delay no problems, but i am yet to receive payment for period march 16-31 i cashed out 20000 tokens worth $1000 on 31st march i should have received the wire transfer as of 7-15 april but i haven"t !
                          i have written several emails to support they say a wire transfer of $955 was sent on 6 th march which i haven"t received they asked for my payout details which i sent but they say i gave out the wrong payout information on the site which is not true i have received several wire transfer since 2018 using the same payout information WITH no problems the last payment was november 2020
                          please help by finding out where the the gap is because its not about "wrong payout information/postal code"my bank ACCOUNT name, swift code, name of the bank, bank account number is very correct and i have not changed my payout information ON THE SITE since 2018.

will i ever get the money i made !!!

ChaturbateBroadcaster

The broadcaster showed 100 tokens for " lick pussy " which they then stated only in private and didn't do anything. Lezypoy approximately 7 pm Saturday April 17th
                            Seems if they are going to offer a tip menu they should do what's on the menu or have include " private only " stipulation which I know some broadcasters do. Just don't wanna get ripped on tips

RESOLVED

• Chaturbate's response · Apr 18, 2021

Thank you for reaching out, Lenin. Support has confirmed that they do not have any emails regarding the account "lezypoy". Please be sure to reach out to [email protected] if you feel someone is in violation of the site terms or are requesting a refund.

• Ko
                                koko beans Jun 06, 2021

I recently had a mental breakdown and had mistakenly emailed support for just even a modicum of kindness. Instead, they banned my account, gaslit me about how I could come back.(after waiting almost 2 weeks with no answer, and having to make a new account.)To make matters worse, I am now waiting for the money I earned this pay period to clear into the next, although my direct deposit information is set up and they have files of this on record before banning me, so the 2 week waiting period is just to punish me. I have to now wait a full month before my regular flow of income can be established, for a company I have given 7 years of my life to, since its inception as a company.

This company does not care for its performers at all. It only cares about turning a profit and ignoring all the toxicity that is weighing down their website. If you are a performer, if you only make $3, 000+ a month they will care about you then. But this company does not care for the mental health of its performers at all.