Menu

complaints

Chaturbate Complaints Summary

51 Resolved
337 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Chaturbate's very poor resolution rate, careful consideration is needed. Research their service comprehensively, and read up on how they handle customer disputes. If you face issues, be prepared for potential challenges in obtaining resolutions and explore other service providers as backups.
File a complaint
Claimed
Chaturbate has claimed their business profile
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Chaturbate. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages

Chaturbate complaints 388

Sort by:

Newest Chaturbate complaints

P
4:45 am EST

Chaturbate identity theft

Hello.

on December 14, 2023, I decided to end the collaboration with the studio where I was working. Later I noticed that a new account created by the studio broadcasts the recordings with me without me being physically present, earning money on my image and at the same time with the intention of ruining my reputation on the site. I sent an email to chaturbate support, but the only reply I received from them was that I can only delete my ID from that account. It is a very serious problem and please take action. thank you. Further. The previous account I worked on is Okssana, and the active one is Oksanaplus.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Chaturbate representatives only. If you are affiliated with Chaturbate, please claim your business to access these details.

2:05 pm EST

Chaturbate My banned account

Good day. Blazin4u2 im a registered model on chaturbate. My account was suspended during the process of adding a guest user who is also a registered model on chaturbate I've sent numerous emails to support regauring this matter and I've gotten no responses. The other model did not appear on my cam. As she sat down a part of her arm was caught on cam. I would like to appeal the ban as the model did not appear on the live broadcasts. I disabled my account and tried to open another account but it days ' person ineligible'.. Am i banned forever for a lil mistake

Desired outcome: Unban my identity

S
6:30 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

i went to the cam girl room of 'xhardcock2playx' and started up a conservation with her. After a while she suggested we go private. We battered back and forth and I suggested a price of 100 tokens and she said ok. When I went to click on the private show button it said the cost was 18 tokens a minute. Being I had never been in a private show before I asked...

Is Chaturbate legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Chaturbate as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 13% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Chaturbate stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Chaturbate should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Chaturbate earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Chaturbate achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Chaturbate. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Chaturbate has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Chaturbate has registered the domain name for chaturbate.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Chaturbate.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Chaturbate website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Chaturbate.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Chaturbate, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Chaturbate website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

Adult content may be available on chaturbate.com. It is important to be aware of potential risks and to use caution when accessing or engaging with such content.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Chaturbate has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 13% of 388 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Chaturbate protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Chaturbate. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
C
12:01 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Chaturbate I was banned on chaturbate

I was a model for you for a long time.. But last year, unfortunately, I was kicked out because I broke some rules unintentionally.. And i'm very sorry for that. I wish with all my heart to be able to return to work on the site... I wish with all my heart that you give me one last chance to work on the site and I promise that I will not disappoint you! Please accept my apologies and give me one last chance! The username is miss_judith... If it is possible to work again on this account... It would be wonderful.. If not. Please let me make a new account! Regards

Read full review of Chaturbate and 1 comment
1 comment
Blazin
Durban, ZA
Jan 26, 2024 2:08 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Im going through the same

Did you get unbanned

A
10:58 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

So I created an account there and it was working very well. My username was Anaconda2350. I loved working for them and I made good money on the platform. One day I told my friend we could work together and I wanted to introduce her to the site. She was very happy because she had just lost her parents and didn't have a job. So I wet and picked her up and...

2:20 am EST

8:19 am EST

Chaturbate Unban my account id - Indiandaddy99999

Dear Team, I have written you so many number of mails, but you are not replying... You are absolutely right that its a serious violation but kindly trust me team that was unexpected / not intentionally at all and I too respect the age group and do respect and adhere to chaturbate terms & policy and in my earlier mail i have assured you that it would not happen again, team trust me that was unexpected...

actually i logged out chaturbate but didnt exit OBS streaming... so i guess that was the misunderstanding and if you can recheck the streaming on OBS trust me i did not do anything that was unethical with minor... jus came up to draw on MS Paint.

Please team i do respect the privacy of others and i know it was a mistake.

Once again I ASSURE THAT I WOULD ADHERE TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF CHATURBATE POLICIES.

Request you give me one last chance and kindly REACTIVATE my account... I wud love to come back on Chaturbate platform.

W
7:18 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hello, I have been a CB "Supporter" at $19.95 per month since I began using your service several years ago. The primary Supporter benefit is not having to deal with ads. The other Supporter benefit is the ability to PM models, including when not a Fan Club member. When I click on the Join Fan Club icon, the Basic/Supporter/Fan Club chart on every Join...

P
4:54 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Chaturbate Got banned because someone else is using my account

Phone was hacked and personal information was stolen. No I'm banned from Chaturbate. I would like to have this taken care of in a timely fashion. Thanks widegirthpaul3 and revengethecrusades. This is the second time my account was hacked. Last time I used widegirthpaul1 in April this year and Chaturbate sent me a message if I was using my old account. I responded by saying no last time was April 2023

R
12:56 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This broadcaster name Heidi Kingn in the monitor I have found a report just previous to this one but as I went back on there to review this broadcaster instantly he been hides into another screen the monitor start buffering the camera but as he was talking to some other guy that was there I want him to tell this guy the minute times they sent death threat...

M
8:08 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Chaturbate Bloqueo cuenta de modelo chaturbate

Saludos cordiales.

El día 05 de diciembre mi cuenta de modelo independiente identificada como maddisRock fue bloqueada, he intentado comunicarme con el soporte de la plataforma sin recibir respuesta alguna, desconozco la razón específica para esa decisión pero me gustaría poder resolver la situación y continuar como modelo.

He enviado muchos correos solicitando información y facilitando toda mi documentación y aún así no recibo respuestas.

Sí me pueden colaborar se los agradezco mucho.

Desired outcome: Resolver bloqueo de mi cuenta y continuar transmitiendo.

X
10:10 am EST

Chaturbate My banned account

Good day, Chaturbate. I'm writing this letter to remind you of my banned account, melanin.-*xx, which was banned on May 25th, 2023. It was banned in the process of my conversation with a user in my room. At first, I didn't pay attention to this user's name and age, which was not appropriate. It was immediately 1 to 2 minutes after some naughty talk with this user that my account, which had never been banned before, got banned, and I believe that was the reason why my account got banned. I understand that what I did was completely wrong and unprofessional. I have been a good model and have never had any issues or gone against the rules before since my months of working with Chaturbate. Once again, I sincerely apologize for my action of violating the rules and regulations. I hope you will accept my apologies and will provide me a second chance to fix my mistake. Please, Chaturbate.

Claimed loss: 7 month of service

Desired outcome: Please un_banned my account. Please open my account

Read full review of Chaturbate and 1 comment
Update by Xchoco
Nov 30, 2023 10:48 am EST

This is my prove of banned account

View 0 more photos

1 comment
igetherwetter
florida, US
Dec 29, 2023 2:16 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Chaturbate, I have been banned and my channel name is igetherwetter. When my friend told me to do cam i didnt take it serious at all, but once i started on your platform, i found myself. I love Chaturbate. I love the social interaction, I love the relationships, the friends, the fans. All of it, even when not doing certain activities people cam to just hang out. i got 1000 followers in 3 days before. long story short I love your site. However I has co starred with the camgirl who got me into cam and i think she violated the terms or what not but They banned her account and than mine... she has even said she doesnt care to get her acount back and she just wants me to have mine if possible... the account she had was desiriabledesiri and yes its spelled wrong. my account is igetherwetter... PLEASE HELP ME. i will read every rule every TOS and make sure i conduct myself as a rep. of chaturbate... i am so apologetic. my email is xhasebxndz@outlook.com

account: igetherwetter

11:28 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED A BAN? I URGE any performer who has been banned, With or without explanation to follow this link and contribute. https://www.reddit.com/r/chaturbateshutdown/ Yesterday evening I took the courtesy of monitoring the CHATURBATE website. I was concerned with some of the activity presenting on the site, CHATURBATE state they strongly...

A
6:08 pm EST

Chaturbate Permanent banned

Hello maam and sir, this is sexy_ashkega22 of chaturbate and i am complaining about how is it my account got permanent banned when i am just trying to send some valid ID that i have. Its been years already and my account is still banned. I keep on emailing your support team but i don’t heared anything from you, i wanna work back on your account and please let me send my valid ID for verification.

Update by ashkega22
Nov 22, 2023 6:37 pm EST

Hello maam and sir, What do you mean i altered? This is my only account and legit one and this is my Philippine Passport and Philippine Identification ID. My printed ephil ID and card is not yet available since they are having delayed of delivery, Can you please check it and verify my accountvas i really wanted to broadcast again for i believe i don’t violate any of your rules and regulations.

12:06 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Those who control Entertainment are, indeed, evil, maniacal and ruthless. Not only that, but they also love to sell the most ugliest things. Fine. This is America and it's perfectly OK to sell whatever you want. But when you run a company which purports to platform people and you refuse to platform them based upon a set of criteria inherent in thi...

10:53 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

It sounds weird to say that an entertainment company such as Chaturbate would care less about what you're thinking and the way you choose to express your sensuality. Sadly they do. Liberal Authoritarianism goes far beyond 'social media' sites. Those who claim that USA was highjacked by China are not too far off, when you consider that a site like thi...

2:34 am EST

Chaturbate My Account got banned - INDIANDADDY99999

Dear team...

As I was out of country... I guess / think that someone in my family might have opened / used my laptop n you might have banned it again... Please gave the reason so that I can give a clear explanation.

I have sent so many mails to activate my banned account.. but der is no response from your side.. please reply me the reason for banning my account.

I am eager to come back on cam n stream on chaturbate... Kindly consider request.

"I assure you that in future there will not happen any inappropriate things from my end and I will be very careful with my login credentials"

Awaiting your reply please.

Regards

Indiandaddy

K
12:37 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

i broadcasted on 24 oct 20203 and had no issues nor did I violate the terms of the condition during those hours to the best of my knowledge I have pretty much respected the TOS . fast forward to 2hrs later I tried logging in and I was informed of a ban placed on my account which was devastating to me I wrote back to support and I got a response of being...

1:20 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear Shirley Lara: do something about this now. Your Staff is shadowbanning rooms of people they don't like for laughs. This is documented fact, as told to us from various I.T. people who have worked for Silicon Valley companies. I'm a pretty model, have an array of costumes, well groomed and exercise. I come on your site and wear gorgeous outfits and...

J
11:31 am EST
Chaturbate has left an official reply on this complaint.

Chaturbate Banned without explanation or follow up communication

My account was not able to send tokens I had purchased and was told to contact Chaturbate Support. I did that, and two weeks later they banned my account . They said I violated their terms, but my account was in good standing for the last 5 years and I had not done anything other than send tokens. When I replied asking what they were referring to , they stopped replying to me. It's been two months, so I do not think they will ever reply. This is unfair as I did not do anything to violate their rules and all the saved private shows I purchased are now gone.

Claimed loss: All the private shows I had purchased over 5 years.

Desired outcome: My account restored.

Hide full review
How to file a complaint about Chaturbate?

1. Log in or create an account: Ensure you are logged in to your ComplaintsBoard.com account. If you do not have an account, please register by providing the necessary details to create one.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Once logged in, locate the 'File a Complaint' button, which you can find at the top right corner of the website, and click on it to begin the process.

3. Writing the title: In the 'Complaint Title' field, concisely summarize the main issue you have encountered with Chaturbate. Make it specific and clear, such as "Unauthorized Charges from Chaturbate" or "Poor Customer Service on Chaturbate."

4. Detailing the experience: Describe your experience in detail. Include key areas such as:

• The nature of the problem with Chaturbate, whether it's about billing, account access, service quality, or any other relevant issue.
  • Specific details about any transactions you had with Chaturbate, including dates, amounts, and the expected service.
  • Steps you have taken to resolve the issue with Chaturbate, including any communication with their customer service.
  • The company's response to your attempts to resolve the issue, if applicable.
  • The personal impact of the issue, such as financial loss, stress, or time wasted.
This information will help others understand your situation and the severity of the issue.

5. Attaching supporting documents: Attach any relevant documents that support your complaint, such as screenshots, emails, or receipts. Be cautious not to include sensitive personal information that could compromise your privacy.

6. Filling optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to indicate any financial losses you have incurred due to the issue with Chaturbate. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, clearly state what resolution you are seeking, whether it's a refund, service improvement, or an apology.

7. Review before submission: Carefully review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness. Ensure that your description is coherent and that all the facts are correct to avoid any misunderstandings.

8. Submission process: After reviewing your complaint, click the 'Submit' button to file your complaint against Chaturbate on ComplaintsBoard.com.

9. Post-Submission Actions: Keep an eye on your complaint for any responses or updates. Regularly check your account on ComplaintsBoard.com to see if there has been any follow-up or resolution offered by Chaturbate or other community members.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Chaturbate contacts