Menu
Amazon
reviews & complaints

Amazon
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1453 complaints
108 resolved 1345 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Amazon. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
T
10:12 am

Amazon - Unauthorized charge

I found I have a charge on my bank card from Amazon marketplace and there is no transaction record to connect it to because I have made no such purchase. I've done a small amount of research before ending up here and the name BILL WAUS, comes up multiple times over with similar stories. This occured on June 22, 2022 for a grand total of $16.54 which had an impact on my account in a negative way.

Desired outcome: I'd like it the payment to be stopped outright, rather than ask for a refund. Amazon still lists it as pending therefore I cannot make a complaint on their end as it would appear. It's not clear to me

D

Amazon - Amazon Helpdesk 📞1⃣8⃣5⃣8⃣2⃣6⃣4⃣4⃣2⃣9⃣0⃣ is really helpful.

I submitted an account cancellation request several days ago and have not received any confirmation. My account was compromised three times in the last 60 days. I have experienced no identidy theft issues of any kind with any other vendor, just Amazon. I want to avoid filing the two lawsuits I am preparing and will be filing them in K--g County while I am there next week . I have been trying to escalate for the past two days and all I get are the typical scripted responses from both humans and bots. After all i came across Amazon Helpdesk and resolved my pending cancellation request

Desired outcome: After much effort I was able to cancel my account with the help of Amazon Helpdesk.

G
10:19 am

Amazon - Refunds

Whilst temporarily living in Florida in January 2022, I placed four orders through Amazon.com which were delivered to a Florida address.

Upon return to the UK in March, having returned the all four items I requested a refund.

However after numerous communications which accumulated with the promise of a postal refund I am still awaiting this refund, three months later. Amazon have confirmed receipt of all four item.

They are now refusing to respond to my communications and I am not sure where to turn next.

Desired outcome: Full refund in eitner GBP or with an extra £10.00 added to cover the cost of my bank depositing the cheque.

N
12:01 pm

Amazon - Customer service

06/18 I called customer service to enquire as to the whereabouts of an item expected to arrive 3 days prior. The item was a given to a 3rd party delivery service who's tracking is only showing “on hold”. The rep I spoke with was as receptive as a machine telling me the item was due on the 20th. I asked to speak with a supervisor who proceeded to directly insult me. Soooo not impressed. This will not be the last Amazon hears of this situation!

Desired outcome: Information about where my package is!

X
7:51 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I've called Amazon Customer Service Free Helpline at least 30x in the past 9-12 mos. I just called again today, Saturday, June 4th about the same issue... delivery trash being left by Amazon Deliveries. They have not beendelivering packages to the designated LEGAL address, which includes a unit number in our private community of 30 condo units. Amazon...

O
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Well I don’t know what else to say but your making a big mistake I keep telling you that I am not linked to another accounts but its ok because I found a better company to buy from with better prices, I know being called a thief and a liar with being accused of something I never had done by someone that don't even know me but wants to make mistake and not...

E
7:50 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

For approximately 2 months now i've been having an un-resolved issue with amazon. Apparently there was some activity on my account that was not mine, i've called the customer service number multiple times, to get told an account specialist will get in touch with me. Then send me an email asking for information I do not have, but I cannot respond to the...

C
8:24 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been having problems with the delivery of items lately. The last item I ordered and did not receive was on June 4th. I reported it to the seller and to amazon and was hoping to get a refund under the a to z warranty. However both amazon and the seller keeps telling me that the item was marked delivered. I tried to tell them that I never received the...

1:44 pm

Amazon - Amazon prime-movies, programming concerns

Hello...I have been a "Prime" member off and on for years. I am also a mother on teens. And like many parents, we see our young people lead into sexual behaviors that many of us "don't approve or agree" which is homosexuality. Allot of parents like myself, years ago (I also have an older 30 year old) only had to worry about permiscuity with our teens. Now it's in every department where young kids shop or visit, at their school campus,, every store (and t.v.) young people (and adults) engaging in perversion like never before! Why? Because of big businesses who continue push this propaganda onto our young! Please stop if you care about our kids!

Desired outcome: Stop advertising "perverted" behaviors" like instead of "Take Pride" in being homosexual, try advertising this: Take pride in watching our "clean" programing created for kids!

C
2:58 pm

Amazon - amazon customer service

6/9/22

On 6/8/22 I attempted to purchase 3 gift cards @$25 each. I account was flagged. I called customer service they said my account was suspended. I had to have these e-cards that day so I was told to purchase them from another provider and I did. No amazon still has not refunded me for the gift cards that I never received. Also my order from 6/7/22 was suspended. I was still charged and no one can give me an answer as to what is happening with this order, will I be refunded? Is it cancelled? lastly I used 2 $10 gift cards on 6/7/22 which I put towards my order. No one can tell me if I will get my gift cards back if my order is cancelled by amazon. I have spoken to 7 different people and no one can tell me what is happening but that I need to wait for an email. I finally get an email and it tells me no information what so ever just to click on a link that take me to yet another customer service agent that still has no answers for me.

I was to be refunded for my 3 $25 gift cards

I f amazon went ahead and cancelled my order from 6/7/22 than I want to be refunded if the order is still able to be processed then leave it.

I my order from 6/7/22 is cancelled by amazon than I want my 2 $10 gift cards replaced.

R
3:44 pm

Amazon - 54-100 floorjack

I ordered 2 floorjacks. According to the weight of the package, only 1 was even sent. I immediately call and I'm told a replacement is put in.

I realize after 2 days that I never received received confirmation email. I call AGAIN and find out a replacement was never even out in.

A replacement order was finally put in and it's supposedly being shipped in a week plus. Why it takes a week plus to even ship, don't ask.

I'm especially upset due to this being a replacement of 2 floorjacks I ordered 6 weeks about. They were extremely unsafe due to being made to support tons of weight but not being held together at all sp it could easily slip/shift. Again, this was literally plates, just sitting on metal, to hold a house.

I've ordered a decent but from them but I will NOT be ordering from Amazon ever again due to unsafe products, customer servicer that lies and taking about 2 months total to order 2 products.

Desired outcome: Nothing. Between neing lied to after being sent dangerous product and then waiting an additional 2 weeks for 2 items is the definition of "shame on me" if I order from.amazon again

D
12:45 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I've called Amazon Customer Service at least 30x in the past 9-12 mos. I just called again today, Saturday, June 4th about the same issue... delivery trash being left by Amazon Deliveries. They have not beendelivering packages to the designated LEGAL address, which includes a unit number in our private community of 30 condo units. Amazon Deliveries drag in...

1:36 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I open my account last October 2021 after that I started having major problems with them closing and accusing me of violation/misuse of company policy I had ordered some stuff and got it in with full payment after that they send me an email As we informed you earlier, we have closed this account. Our records show that we previously closed an account of...

V
4:13 pm

Amazon - Delivery

I have an issue with Amazon delivery. I had a small delivery today June 3rd 2022. The delivery was a shirt which could have fit in the mail box but for some reason the driver thought it was a good idea to throw it over the fence. This is not the first time Amazon does this. No other delivery companies throw things over the fence. The picture Amazon took as proof of delivery is one of my dog with the package. My dog could have seen it as a toy and destroyed it. I no longer plan on ordering from Amazon. You just lost a loyal customer.

Desired outcome: Better delivery service

S
5:12 pm

Amazon - Fraud with credit card from hacked amazon account

Today I found out that my credit card is being used from the US. It seems like someone logged in, put in the 2 step verification to another phone number, and then bought stuff: 8 times and added up I'm speaking about almost 550 euros! In just three days. I wanted to contact Amazon but obviously I can not get access to my account. I made a new one with a new e-mailadres, and now I hope they can cancel the made delivery's and assure that I can have my money back the moment I have a new credit card. How is it possible for someone to get acces to my amazon account and turn on 2 step verification without me being noticed at my email of bij my phone number?

Desired outcome: I would like amazon to cancel the made delivery's by the fraud, to assure my I can have my money back the moment I have a new creditcard.

A
3:56 pm

Amazon - Delivery

Amazon delivery drivers have to be the worst. FedEx and Wal-Mart do a better job when it comes to following simple delivery instructions. When you call and complain to customer service they are dismissive, which is not good customer service at all. Tried of having to constantly having to call and complain because they can not put the items were I specifically told them to in my delivery notes.

12:49 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 05/20/2022, a $50 Amazon gift card was purchased. When I was in the process of trying to redeem the card, I pulled the sticker off the back of the card to reveal the claim code. But the sticker pulled the printed claim code off of the card, so it left the claim code unreadable. On 05/22/2022, I contacted Amazon customer service and after explaining the...

M
5:54 pm

Amazon - Amazon Commercial

Amazon has a commercial currently airing with the mythological creature named Medusa. In this commercial, she takes an initial victim, steals her phone, and orders sunglasses from her victims account. Then on a night out to the club (where people show interest in one another and maybe looking for a hook up), the bartender gives Medusa and her friends a look that shows interest in the girls. One of the girls gives a subtle flip of the bird and then Medusa makes the choice to lower her sunglasses and murder the man just for looking at them (at a club where people show interest in one another and maybe looking for a hook up). Then, the female narrator of the commercial says, "Well, he did have it coming." Amazon is advocating for assault and murder. No wonder men avoid women at the workplace. Simple cause and effect of the #metoo nonsense.

Desired outcome: Quit airing that commercial and quit advocating for theft, assault, and murder. Quit using the Marxist book for your marketing.

10:35 pm

Amazon - Amazon refusing to cancel my account

I submitted an account cancellation request several days ago and have not received any confirmation. My account was compromised three times in the last 60 days. I have experienced no identidy theft issues of any kind with any other vendor, just Amazon. I want to avoid filing the two lawsuits I am preparing and will be filing them in K--g County while I am there next week . I have been trying to escalate for the past two days and all I get are the typical scripted responses from both humans and bots. Is there a forum member than can help me get the cancellation done? Please.

N
10:36 pm

Amazon - Time to Leave Amazon Prime Membership Behind

I'm just here to say that it's time for everyone to drop the Amazon Prime membership. More and more it is proving that the service is worthless.

If we as members have to experience the same service as non-members, what are we paying for?

I ordered a package for rush shipment that was supposed to be delivered by 10pm EST. Guess what? You're lazy driver decided not to deliver it after being six stops away from home!

And then you call and have to deal with people who aren't even in America repeatedly telling you "I apologize". No! Apologies aren't enough anymore, Bezo, and all of you other big wigs over this company.

You wouldn't have your wealth if it weren't for "us", so its time for "us" tos start being compensated with "something" when we're inconvenienced. We Prime customers don't get a credit on our accounts or "anything' when your company doesn't fulfill its service, yet you actually have the nerve to go up on the price of the monthly membership? Its utter "bull" and I'm sick of it!

You all do nothing about your lazy drivers for not doing their jobs.

Just know that I will be cancelling my membership and I'm going to see what your competitor, Walmart has to offer, I'm sick of your Amazon.

Desired outcome: The desired outcome is to be offered something more than just a "I apologize" even if its just $5 or $10 towards our next order.My package wasn't delayed because of the company, my package was delayed because of one of your lazy drivers!

Amazon contacts