William Loverme/Accurate AestheticsUnsatisfactory Service

J

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. He was very dismissive of my concerns. He performed two rounds of surgery on me due to the fact that I was unhappy with the results of the first surgery and we both admitted that there would be a benefit to revision surgery. Even after the second surgery (at an additional cost), I am left with a lopsided chin implant, discomfort and results overall that warrant yet another round of surgery. Despite being able to afford it, I am now so fearful of the results as I have lost confidence in the industry as a whole . I had two follow-up opinions and both agree that my chin implant should be removed for at least a year before replacement and that the other areas previously treated could benefit from additional surgery. When contacted about a possible refund, this doctor refused and used his consent forms to justify my disappointing results. Photos to come.