American Automobile Association [AAA] Logo

American Automobile Association [AAA]

Having problems with American Automobile Association [AAA]?

American Automobile Association [AAA] reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 30, 2006. The latest review Service was posted on May 7, 2021. The latest complaint valve cover gasket replacement (aaa membership 438 212 2650698006) was resolved on Jul 25, 2019. American Automobile Association [AAA] has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 453 reviews. American Automobile Association [AAA] has resolved 19 complaints.

American Automobile Association [AAA] Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 222 4357 (Emergency Road Service)
+1 800 222 8252 (Membership Services)
+1 800 793 0508 (Financial Services)
+1 866 222 7871 (Insurance Sales)
+1 800 222 4242 (Insurance Customer Service)
+1 866 284 7222 (Motor Club Insurance Company)
+1 800 222 7448 (Travel Services)
+1 855 222 7879 (Website Support)
1000 Aaa Dr.
Heathrow, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Automobile Association [AAA] Customer Service. Initial American Automobile Association [AAA] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for American Automobile Association [AAA] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about American Automobile Association [AAA]. Discuss the issues you have had with American Automobile Association [AAA] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

American Automobile Association [AAA] Complaints & Reviews

May 07, 2021

American Automobile Association [AAA] — Service

To whom it may concern, My name is Dennis Girouard and my act. # you is [protected]. We have been...

West Lebanon

American Automobile Association [AAA]Tow truck driver using drugs

My son and eleven year old grandson witnessed an AAA tow truck driver using marijuana while on the clock and in an AAA vehicle. When my son confronted the driver, the driver whom was Brandon Chapman. proceeded to laugh. Mr Chapman works for AAA through TVCM LLC towing located on Walter price road in Cayce, SC. The fact he still has a job is an outrage. And reflects AAA poorly.

American Automobile Association [AAA]Requested a battery jump

I called for roadside assistance and someone showed up. He requested my husband's ID card. I was there with my AAA ID along with my driver's license. He said he could not help me without my husband's ID. The AAA account is in both our names and I had an ID with my name on it. I am guessing the rules have changed and the members were not made aware. When I called, I was not asked whose name I wanted the call to be in. It was automatically assigned to my husband's name. If I had been on the side of the road, I guess would have been out of luck. I had to call back in and request the service in my name so the service tech could scan the correct ID for the records. There was no relief. We have been members since 1988 and thought this would guarantee us being treated with a certain amount of courtesy. At this point, I think we have probably had enough of AAA. We have roadside assistance through our vehicle maintenance agreement and our insurance. If you are going to make radical changes to what has been the norm for over 30 years, you should inform the customers. I called customer service who was going to pass my call to a supervisor. My call ended up back in rotation to request roadside assistance again. In other words, no assistance when a driver comes out and tell you that if you don't comply with the new rules, they don't have to service your vehicle and promptly leaves you stranded.

American Automobile Association [AAA]Replacement battery

On 6/16/2020 AAA road service replaced my battery with model 49aGM-C,
      s/n 4505019 for my 2015 Genesis G80 at a cost of $226.03
      Recently I experienced electrical problems and was told by the Genesis dealer that the wrong battery was installed and it was too small for my acr
      I had to purchase a new battery from the dealer, Interstate Battery H9-105AH at a cost of $340
      I would like reimbursement for the battery supplied by AAA Workmorder was 9915955 by Interstate Towing

Mark Nelles member # 429 014 [protected] 7
      6369 Brava Way
      Boca Raton, FL [protected]

American Automobile Association [AAA]battery warranty

i have been a aaa member since 2013. my membership number is [protected]. On 8/20/2018 i purchased a battery for my 2000 toyota solara. over the past several months i have had trouble starting my car. i took it to a garage and they tested the battery. he showed me the test results which showed the battery needed replacement and that is why the car will, periodically not start. he told me to call aaa because it was under warranty and the battery was bad. i called aaa and they sent a service person to my home. aaa tested the battery and said their machine shows "replace battery soon". because aaa test was different, they said i would have to run the car until it will not start at all and then they will replace the battery. that puts me in a dangerous situation. what if i am driving at night, or in a dangerous place and finally the battery is completely dead. i put my safety at risk. the man who came on the service call said it was due to a recent policy change at aaa that they can't replace the battery. i should at least be grandfathered. if policy changes it should be from a certain point forward, when a new battery is sold. warranty should stand warranted as stated when I first bought the battery. iwant my battery replaced before i am put in danger. i am so upset and can't begin to state how so. i paid much more for the battery from aaa than it would have cost from a local garage and i paid this amount because i was assured that it was a great battery with a great warranty.

American Automobile Association [AAA]no show for tow

3/11/21 about 7pm I called for tow and was told it would be 2-2 1/2 hours so I found a couple of guys to help me push my 95 jimmy away from gas pump were it died and got a ride home. about 10pm I called and was told it would not be towed until 7am. so I called the kwik star Independence, Iowa 50644 where this happened and ask if this was ok, they said no and if it was not moved between 6-7am it would be towed and impounded. so I hired someone with a truck and trailer to move it for me. my name is Tony Birchard member # [protected]

Feb 22, 2021

American Automobile Association [AAA] — Car damaged by aaa tow truck driver

On 2/21 I scheduled a tow through aaa for my car to be dropped off at a mechanic for service. The driver...

American Automobile Association [AAA]Services not received

I need a locksmith for my car key to be programmed to my car. We used my partners last service call for it, they dispatched one out to us but he showed up without the right equipment, then they dispatched a tow truck driver to tow it to the dealership but by the time they arrived the dealership had closed so they towed it to my house. I tried again by using one of my service calls however they sent a tow truck driver out to my house to unlock my car instead. So I am still needing a key programmed by a locksmith and or new key for my car as it won't start without it. So how do we get a locksmith out to my house to program my key with the right equipment for a 1998 infiniti Q45.

Jan 08, 2021

American Automobile Association [AAA] — Unethical behavior by aaa

On 1/7/2021 I called aaa to tow my car to my mechanic at that time i told the lady that was taking my call...

American Automobile Association [AAA]Battery service

I cld AA on [protected], battery was boosted, drove the car, all ok. On [protected], car would not start, cld AAA service man sd I needed to take the car to AAA service cent. It would take 2 hrs to charge the battery. I bought the AAA battery for convenience, if they will not service the battery, I will never buy another battery from AAA, might as well go to AutoZONE. It would be very inconvenient to go to AAA service center and wait 2hrs for a charge. I am not willing to sit 2 hrs in the virus and wait to charge a battery.
              Battery was 3 yrs old, warranty is 6, I was told that the a new battery would be prorated. no prob.
              AAA battery purchase id not worth it!!

AAAOct 8 tow from sf to wheelworks. Car was damaged during tow.

Aaa is not taking responsibility for damage done to my car from their hired contractor.

Someone at AAA was to get back to me in 7-10 days but did not.
                They asked me to deal with tow company whom changed their story 4 x's
                That was a nightmare of not answering, denying, blaming wheelworks and the story changing.
                It was one whole week without my car
                Legally it is the responsibility of AAA to handle.

Sep 04, 2020

American Automobile Association [AAA] — Insurance

My car was caught in a parking lot by Black Lives Matter looters when they were leaving with the stolen...

Aug 14, 2020

American Automobile Association [AAA] — Membership Issue

Just after my AAA membership expired, I sent in a payment for $25.00. I did this due to a financially tight...

American Automobile Association [AAA]Roadside service

I called Auto Club from Central Point Oregon. I had a flat tire, Dispatcher never said how long, I waited 1 hour no textmessage or calls, then I called again person said you are in Oregon, I have to connect you, a recording was giving me some unrelevant info.
                  I hung up called the same number again, waited I was switched to another person I think local contractor, I was told another 30 min. I Well I couldnt trust him. He didnt sound like assuring. Then i told him I will drive home with a flat tire. I am a member for 39 years.

AAACar registration

I paid for my car registration by check aaa office lost my check and I did not receive my tag intime. I got not only parking ticket also police towed my car.
                    I went to police department showed my renewal papers. Police checked in dmv system and could not find my renewal and told me that it has something to do with aaa I went many times and found out they lost my registeration check and did not pay to dmv and I was not in their system and due to that my car was in impound and I had to pay $295 to release my car and also my parking ticket too. Later now they are calling me that I owe aaa my registration fee.

Jun 18, 2020

American Automobile Association [AAA] — Towing service

On 6/13 my car had a radiator pipe burst and it was towed by AAA to the nearest AAA repair center (since my...

Jun 07, 2020

American Automobile Association [AAA] — Defective battery aaa failed to replace

I live in Philadelphia, my membership is still through Maryland where I previously lived. My AAA number i...

May 26, 2020

American Automobile Association [AAA] — Insurance billing

This situation falls back as far as April 2020, when a payment was not stopped when was accidently made...

American Automobile Association [AAA]Service time

I called aaa for service the original dispatcher told me 1 hour then I got a text 30 mins later that it be another 2 hours then I got another text it would be 3 more hours. The weather is fine that is not acceptable, what is going on? Is my membership not big enough, I think ive been put to the back of the line. Please contact me very soon

May 16, 2020

American Automobile Association [AAA] — Not receiving my gifts that AAA promised people for joining.

Hello: Hope everybody is safe! Just wanted you to know that I am a current member and have been for some...