Having problems with At Home?

At Home Customer Service Contacts

1600 E Plano Pkwy
Plano, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with At Home Customer Service. Initial At Home complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for At Home above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about At Home. Discuss the issues you have had with At Home and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

At Home Complaints & Reviews

At HomeStore Hours

WE called At home to see what the hours were and the message said At home open. We drove 38 miles to go to the place, only to discover they were closed and there was no message on the doors. it was almost 2pm and the lights were on. Doing business this way does not go over to well, as we needed to pick up some items and we had to scramble to find another store that had the item.

At HomeUntrained sales clerks

Did not know how to process our business discount...nor our tax exempt status. Rather than figure it out, told us all reasons why would take forever to complete...when called to get correct...informed I needed to come back to store "when I had alot of time" so they could re-ring entire transaction. BAD Customer service...they caused problem, and wasted customer time to resolve!

Jan 24, 2021

At Home — Area rug

I lived in Bentonville for 15yrs work for Walmart home office for 7yrs and still do I'm a black American...

Nov 16, 2020

At Home — General

On 11/16/20, I entered the At Home location in Springdale, OH. I spent approx. 40 minutes shopping, walking...

At HomeSingle bed

Dear team
      This is inform you that I have purchased a single bed from Flipkart . I have rasied 3rd time Replacement. I want to full part of replacement of my single bed.
      I am totally disappointed with your service and poor quality of bed .now mysingle bed right side has been broken .pls call me urgently.its poor quality.now i am so irriated with your products.
      Thanks
      Piu chakraborty
      [protected]

Single bed

Sep 16, 2020

At Home — Customer service

At home desperately needs transparency... When placing an order for local delivery I was told that local...

At HomeMildew on brand new bathroom rugs hampton va location

On saturday 7/25 I finally found what I thought was the perfect bathroom rugs set. It was the 2 piece cobblestone grey bathroom rugs. I brought them home, excitedly popped the tags and was prepared to put the rugs down in my bathroom floor when I noticed discoloration which was mold and mildew!! I was so disgusted and upset but was simply going to exchange but for another the following day. When I made it back to at home I found that all of the other mats too had mildew underneath. I'm not sure how that could happen?? If it it was a bad batch. But I was very disappointed!! I cannot find anything similar that matches my bathroom. At home should have a better inspection process prior to these items hitting the store!

Mar 10, 2020

At Home — Customer Service

On Saturday, March 7th, at approximatley 5:30 P.M. my wife chose some items at this At Home store. She took...

Dec 06, 2019

At Home — 18 in. rustic dial thermometer, upc [protected]

We purchased the thermometer on November 29th, 2019, when we were visiting my wife's son and daughter in...

Nov 25, 2019

At Home — customer service

I shop at your store often but today I tried to use your online coupon the coupon wouldn't scan so I wa...

Oct 01, 2019

At Home — pillows

My husband and I went to athome to look for some replacement pillows for our furniture. We found some...

Aug 03, 2019

At Home — a return

Hi I returned two lampshades tonight at The Wayne NJ location in the amount of $31.97. Instead of crediting...

At Homepurchase at store

I went to the store in Fenton Missouri 5/28/2019 at 7pm. . I did not like the service at all. I was looking for lounge chairs for my pool area. I had seen them online. I was told to get a long push cart and I was never offered help. I was running the cart into the racks cause it was hard to stear. I walked thru the entire store before I found an employee and asked for help because the ones I wanted were stacked under a bunch of other chairs. 2 girls and I think one was a manager came over but had this look like I was bothering them. A couple of the 90.00 chairs had scratches on them so I asked for others. Again I felt like I was bothering them. So I proceed to check out. I signed up for your texts and had a coupon for 10% off but thought I accidently deleted it. I asked if I could possibly get a manager . She said they wouldnt do anything and left it at that. I left my credit card at home and wanted to use it. I was told they couldnt look it up with my license . I have went to many places and they always looked up my card info and I was able to use it. And you think I would be offered help getting my chairs to my car. Not a chance! Horrible customer service. After what I went thru I feel like I deserve a discount. Also I have signed up for your email promotions and never got any emails. My name is Lori Prior and my cell number is [protected]. email is [protected]@yahoo.com

purchase at store

At Home — I am complaining about a manager, fred thomas in memphis, tn. the winchester location.

My complaint is regarding the rude and disrespectful treatment that I received while in your store on Friday...

At Home — safety

This store is a mess to say the least. I went in to buy pillows, but I could not walk down the isle. There...

Garden Ridge Potterydresses

I bought two summer dresses at Garden Ridge. I took them home and washed them to wear. The dresses started falling apart. I returned to the store and I tried to return them. I was told that I could not return them because they had no return policy for clothes that falls apart. I asked for a manager and I was told the same thing. I asked for the area manager or adress of the company and I was given this website. I can't even talk to someone from Garden Ridge. This is not good business ethic. They have just lost another customer.

Maria Kiesel Jun 20, 2012

I needed to speak to a person from Garden Ridge to resolve my problem. Although this method is a good venting form, it solves no problem.

athome.com — terrible management/employees

I was in this store for over 5 hours trying to match and size scrubs for my job. its hard enough finding my...

Garden Ridgemissing parts of christmas tree

I purchased a Christmas tree at the end of last season at half price. I asked the sales person who helped me with it if he was sure all the parts where there, it looked like the box had been opened and he assured me it was complete. When I opened it up this weekend it was missing the bottom part of the tree and the tree would not light up. I went to the store to talk with the manager and I was told the only thing I could do was to submit this complaint. The orginal price of the tree was $149.99, I paid $68.00. I am requesting a refund.

Garden Ridge — no checkers and pictures

I went to your store for the first time on Sat.the 24th of March. I went to gets some rope lights... 1. No...

Gardenridge — table and chairs

I bought a table and chairs from Garden Ridge in Feb/2012. I have owned it for a month and the chairs are...