Complaints & Reviews

my card is blocked

My card has been blocked for several days. I have done everything they wanted. When I call them I get an automated message and then it hangs up on me. My direct deposit is in there and now I cant access my money. I just want it unblocked. I have a second card also, so if you can just transfer my money to my other card Card # is [protected]. Im pretty scared right now. I get SSI and as it sits right now I cant pay my rent or any of my other bills including my car payment and insurance. Please help me, Im desperate!!!

Ripoff on shipping charges when it states that it is freE

Walmart has ripped me off over $100+ on shipping on orders placed between march-May 2020. Every time I speak to customer service, don't worry it has been released from your account. Spoken to TWO supervisors, one that was 3 weeks ago, still waiting for her call. I spoke to a 2nd supervisor, and told me that the 1st supervisor had done nothing. Nothing was showing up on computer. She was gonna take care of it, still waiting for all credits she said I was refunded for, this has been going on for almost two months. I sit in my soca for hours even though I am sick lady trying to resolve these matters. I have all the evidence, free shipping, price adjustment for which I have not received anything.just one refund.

Remember Walmart what goes around comes around.

Do not buy from Walmart they are a bunch of crooks. They have taught well their customer service agents to lie
Thru their teeth. When you call again and say I spoke to so and so, there is no one here by that name.

Walton familySHAME on your.

There is no way to complain to headquarters nor get in touch with them. Their no. Is not listed πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

CROOKS

Price adjustments and shipping charges

For the last two months I have been shipping online because I am 65 and have fibromialgia. Once order is placed shipping charges are astronomical. I immediately call and supposedly they were deducted. That is not the case. I have about 6 orders out of those 6. I have only received one credit. I have spoken to two supervisors sheray (give me two day) that was three wks. Ago. Also the same lies and within 3-5 days I would see my refund.. I have all the evidence where it says very clearly after subtotal free shipping. One customer representative (lina) told me that the emails from wal-mart are confusing. I told her that is not my problem. I have been sitting in my sofa for two months for hours on end and no one gives a damn in resolving this matter. I was even transferred to billing, waited two hours no one ever picked up the phone.
The walton family are ripping the hard working families and right now most of everyone are unemployed. To this date I have not received my stimulus check, my daughter is unemployed still has not received a penny.
Funny thing is the fact that sam's, wal-mart and super centers are all over puerto rico where they must be making billions of dollars and they refuse to refund our due money.
I guess the walton family needs the money.

Pickup service

Employees not wearing properly fitted make over nose and mouth which puts your customers at risk. This i...

Illegally charged sales tax on clothing

I bought clothing from Walmart online (I live in NJ)and there was sales tax charged. There is no sales tax on clothing in NJ. I figured this was an error and would be fixed when it shipped. When I shop online in any other site, Target, Etsy, eBay, I am ONLY charged sales tax on items that are taxed in NJ. It's not determined by where the item is SENT FROM, as many come from across seas where they have NO TAX...yet I am rightfully charged if it is a taxable item in NJ at NJ's tax rate. My request for a refund was denied as Walmart claims it can charge tax based on the merchant's state, not the point of sale. NO OTHER ONLINE SITE DOES THIS!

Here is the review I am posting on every social media site I can and will be contacting the BBB and news media. People have a right to know how Walmart is basically stealing from people, and especially in these times, that is beyond reprehensible.

BEWARE! When you buy clothing from here, Walmart charges you sales tax, even if your state doesn't tax clothing. They CLAIM it's because it is being shipped from a state that does have it! With people being as hard hit as we are now, this is another truly *** greedy robber baron move on the part of Walmart. When I buy clothes from ANY OTHER place I am not charged, as my state NJ, doesn't tax therm. The tax is to be collected at the POINT OF SALE and the state tax where it is being SHIPPED, not where it's shipped to. Please share this so people know what dirtbags this company is!

I filed a dispute with paypal and was denied. Here is their response:
Please note I think they are wrong, as NO OTHER online seller does this, Paypal offshores their customer service, so the response you get is very often wrong. I can't be bothered fighting with PayPal, my fight is with Walmart.

I understand in New Jersey there is no sales tax on clothes. When you purchase online you may not be purchasing within the state of New Jersey. You have to pay whatever fees are associated with purchasing wherever the merchant may be located.

PayPal would not be able to fight the legality of this dispute and that is why we denied the claim. You would need to take legal action to pursue this further.

Please feel free to share this on any social media you use, I know I am!

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY CLOTHING HERE!

WalMart Cons: Slimy ethics, Illegal charges, No response from company to complaints.

• Ho
    How Rad May 14, 2020

Though you are right that Walmart shouldn't charge sales tax on items sold to a person in a state that doesn't charge sales tax, but it's not like Walmart keeps that money for themselves. All sales taxes collected has to be turned over to the government regardless as to whether or not the sales tax should have been charged. It doesn't help Walmart in the least to collect sales tax when they shouldn't.

• Ho
    How Rad May 14, 2020

I did some research on New Jersey sales tax and found that though they do not have a sales tax specifically on clothes they do have sales tax on items delivered from outside the state even if the item being delivered doesn't have a state sales tax, if it does have a sales tax you will have 2 sales taxes to pay, 1st the sales tax for the item itself of 6.55% and then a 7% sales for items being delivered from out of state.

Visa money card

I received a Wal-Mart money card visa in the mail I provided the IRS the the bank account number and the...

Problem with dangerous truck driver

One of wal-mart's truck drivers (truck #158284) tried to wreck me and my car! Today, shortly after 4 p.M...

Online grocery shopping

I can't believe Walmart doesn't have any special provisions for the sick and elderly. I have copd, diabete...

No Remote Control, Screws nor Manual

I purchase the following product which did not have a Remote Control,
screws nor a manual in the box. Please forward these items ASAP.

Delivery details
Fedex tracking number:
​[protected]​
Shipment Status

It may take 24-48 hours before
tracking information is updated.
Item Qty Total
Sceptre 43" Class 1080P FHD LED TV X435BV-F
$149.99 1 $149.99
Order number : [protected]

I await your respone: [protected]@yahoo.com or [protected]

I am complaining about a laptop I purchased

I purchase 2 laptops from your online site that adverstised they came with a free 1 year subscription to...

Health Problems

There are 3 or more employees on quarantine at the Walmart on Plantation Rd. in Roanoke Va. The employees have no protection, no gloves, no barrier and they have to buy their own hand sanitizer, also they don't clean the handles on the doors in the cooling, milk e.t.c. If no action is taken in 24 hours, the health dept. will be involved, kids roam the store and handle produce and items are being stolen every day, there is no security guard, the employees are at great risk. Bad enough with proper protection.

my card is locked and I need it unlocked before my check come in there .it does not exp. until 04/20

My name is Willard Lewis and my card is [protected] 04/20, 471 and my new address is 4601 W.Bayou, mosspoint, ms. 39563

Missing Liner and Pump

The intex ultra xtr 22x52 pool is supposed to ship in 3 boxes.I received box 2 out of 3.Box 2 had the leg...

Customer Service was rude

I called around 8:10 am in 3/19/2920 to ask what time I could pick up my online order. First, she told me 8...

Kids Face Mask

A box of 50 pcs kids face mask sell at $59.95. Due to the coronavirus widespread, the price raises up very high. I ordered it online on March 9, 2020. It delivered to me on March 13, 2020. I totally ordered 2 boxes that cost $127.39 including tax. Normally a box of 50 pcs face mask costs less than $20. I'd refund the difference to me to settle the case.

Walmart

rebel smuggling llc

This vendor is raising the price of soap.
Taking advantage of the virus epidemic.

Bar soap for Dial usually range from $2.39-$5.99 for 2/4/6 bars
6.99-$11.99 for 18 bars. (depending on the location)

There is not any reason for soap to have a price tag of almost $100.

This ad will be reported to the Attorney General also.

18 PACKS : Dial Antibacterial Deodorant…
$92.59
+ Freeshipping

Buy from this Seller

• Updated by xl5050 Β· Mar 11, 2020

This is raising prices due to the virus outbreak. I thought this was an oversite until I went back to the listing.

I will report this to the Attorney General's Office also.

Dial Antibacterial Deodorant Soap, White, 4-Ounce Bars, 8 Count

Dial Antibacterial Deodorant Soap, White, 4-Ounce Bars, 8 Count
    Average rating:0out of5stars, based on0reviewsWrite a review
    Dial
    $99.81$99.81
    Only 7 left!
    Count:

cheese puffs

Cheese puffs Its like half of them are stale take a few really stale. The others really crisp like half...

I bought a ring from Walmart.com. I called to start a return and they said just bring the order number to the store and you can return it. I went to the store in Rocky Hill, CT and they looked at me like I had 3 heads and gave me a hard time. From the store I called 1-800-Walmart and they took care of it by sending me an email with the slip to send to fed-ex.
They said all the store needed was the Order number and ID, they didn't know why I was given a hard time from the store.
The manager of the store is: Irving Barnor, phone: [protected]. I talked to an employee and an Assistant Manager. This happened on 3-2 at about 9 a.m. They should be held accountable and be reprimanded. Thank you so much. I buy a lot of things on line and should not be treated in such a manor. Thanks! Donna Quinn

Pickup Delivery Services

I cancelled a $400 delivery order Friday because it was over 2 hours late and 13 items were substituted that weren't even close to those ordered. Then, stupid me, today, Monday, I ordered a curbside pickup. There was a line of ten cars waiting for a pickup spot, 8 only available, stretching into the main parking lot causing traffic jams and confusion all over. Ok if you're busy, but come to find out, Corporate cut the picker's hours. So this is self inflicted damage. No sympathy. Someone needs to get fired back in Arkansas. Period. Never again WalMart. I'm done. Over and out!!

Self checkout

My wife just returned from Walmart . Only the self checkout is open. She is Cambodian she speaks English but does no read English. And needed help, they were rude to her and asked why she can't read English, I think the news stations should do stories on television about corporate actions like that we did not know that Walmart required it's customers to read English.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices