Menu

complaints

Seatsnet Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
14 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Seatsnet at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Seatsnet has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Seatsnet. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Seatsnet complaints 14

Sort by:

Newest Seatsnet complaints

K
5:20 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Seatsnet ALBA Berlin Basketball vs Olympiacos Piraeus - Euroleague Basketball 2023-24 Section:104

On 16/11/2023 I bought from www.seatsnet.com the ticket with Order #111433 for the ALBA BERLIN VS OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS - EUROLEAGUE BASKETBALL 2023-24 SECTION: 104 FRIDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2023 20:00. Since I never get the tickets I bought the ticket from an other official and more trusted site and I resold the ticket through the www.seatsnet.com platform and I received 80€ into my seatsnet wallet but there is no way to transfer this amount to my bank account. I have tried several times to communicate with the seatsnet customer care but no response at all.

Claimed loss: €118.48

Desired outcome: I would like to get a money refund €118.48 for the ticket I paid and never received .

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Seatsnet representatives only. If you are affiliated with Seatsnet, please claim your business to access these details.

P
6:15 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Seatsnet Resale of tickets and not receiving my payment for them.

Order number #80197,I resold 2 rugby world cup tickets,they were tickets for the ireland and south Africa game in paris on the 23rd of September 2023.i was told the tickets were resold for 564.24 euro.i was told il receive the payment 20 business days after the game.so I waited and contacted seatnet.com regarding that I didn't receive the payment but I got no reply back.i sent lots of emails and whattapp messages and no reply.the money is sitting on a rest balance on my account but I can't seem to get it.

Claimed loss: 564.24

Desired outcome: Please refund

G
3:23 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

1. I bought tickets from Seatsnet for the Arsenal v Spurs game on 24th Sept on Fri 22nd at 1421 2. Despite repeated follow ups and repeated promises until 2hrs before match kick off the tickets has still not been delivered. Even at this late hr the kept telling me to be patient. The would not accede to my request cancel the tickets or to exchange the...

Is Seatsnet legit?

Our verdict: Seatsnet emerges from Complaints Board's rigorous review process as a business with pronounced trust issues, calling into question its legitimacy. Customers are advised to take comprehensive precautions and conduct in-depth research before any form of interaction with Seatsnet.

Seatsnet earns 27% level of Trustworthiness

Low Trust Caution: Complaints Board finds Seatsnet with a 27% trust rating. Suggest safeguarding personal information when using.

Based on our evaluation, Seatsnet has resolved only 0% of 14 complaints, indicating a severe lack of commitment to customer satisfaction, trustworthiness, and responsiveness. This may suggest that the company is apathetic or disinterested in addressing the opinions and concerns of its customers.

Seatsnet protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

We have received reports that the website associated with Seatsnet is selling fake products. If you are considering purchasing products from this website, it's important to do additional research, verify the website's legitimacy, and consider contacting the manufacturer to determine the authenticity of the products.

Complaints Board has received reports that the website may be a possible fraud. To protect yourself, consider using a different website. If you find that the website is indeed fraudulent, report them to us, to help protect other consumers.

We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Seatsnet. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Seatsnet has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.
  • Seatsnet has claimed the domain name for seatsnet.com for a long time, scammers and fraudulent websites can also claim domain names for a long time and use this as a tactic to appear more trustworthy.
  • Seatsnet.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Our scan shows Seatsnet website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.
  • Seatsnet.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.
  • We looked up Seatsnet and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information
T
2:57 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This is what I have sent them! To who this may concern! My reference number: 93994 I had purchased two tickets for the match with Mallorca Vs Barcelona for 26th September @ 21:30 I called at 15:28 to inform that I have not received the tickets as yet as was informed this is normal and I should get something through within the next 1 to 3 hours. 19:09 I...

B
5:08 pm EDT

Seatsnet Tickets

I purchased on March 2 tickets to Elton john concert (London 30/05/2023), cost 571 Euro

I purchased 2 flights tickets from TLV to GTW to reach the concert

Didn't got my tickets till the concert day.

Send a lot of E-mails, tried the chat online (no respond at all)

I managed to get a telephone response in which they promised that the tickets would be sent by email up to an hour before the show

We drove to the show area and waited at the entrance

The tickets did not arrive and we missed the show

V
5:20 am EDT

Seatsnet Avoid Seatsnet - Overpriced and No Stadium Access

Seatsnet is pretty darn bad, big yikes. I found the goods they be sellin' to be so pricey, like double the normal cost, and to top it off you still can't even get access to the stadium with em. It's really a big disappointment and I would definitely not recommend it. Save your money and try elsewhere, folks!

H
3:38 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Seatsnet Disappointing Customer Service & Misleading Information: My Experience with Seatsnet

So, I wanted to get refunded for my ticket from Seatsnet because the game isn't happening when I was supposed to go. The thing is, they said they're going to play the game in June with fans in the stadium. What!? That's not what I signed up for. And when I contacted them the operator was so rude to me. It's a no from me, don't buy anything from Seatsnet.

J
2:45 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Seatsnet Warning: Don't Use Seatsnet for Ticket Purchases - Terrible Customer Service & Possible Scam

. I ain't never seen such bad customer service in my life. I don't know how these people are making money. It's a scam, I tell you. They got my money and never gave me my ticket. I tried contacting them and all I get is silence. These people need to be shut down.

Listen, folks, Seatsnet is the worst. They ain't worth your time or money. I don't know what they're doing over there, but it ain't right. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. Trust me, you'll be glad you did.

I don't usually write reviews, but I had to warn y'all about Seatsnet. They don't care about their customers and they don't deserve your business. Save yourself the trouble and find another website to buy your tickets.

Seatsnet Avoid Seatsnet – Shoddy Service and Unfulfilled Promises

I recently used Seatsnet to purchase tickets for a concert and unfortunately, my experience was not a positive one. I was promised a credit of 200 euros but never received it. After sending multiple emails, making phone calls, and leaving messages, my concerns were neglected and I felt like I had nowhere to turn. It was frustrating to deal with a business that didn't seem to care about their customers.

Honestly, I don't think whoever is running this site should be trusted. They seemed to be running a shady operation and it's a miracle that they haven't faced any legal repercussions yet. I would avoid using this service at all costs and recommend that others do the same.

Overall, my experience with Seatsnet left a lot to be desired. The lack of customer service and communication was disappointing. I hope that they improve their practices moving forward, but until then, I won't be using their services again.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Seatsnet Buyer Beware: Seatsnet Scams Customers - Stay Safe and Look Elsewhere for Tickets

I recently had a not-so-great experience with Seatsnet. I wanted to buy tickets to a concert and thought I found a great deal on their website. But after I made the purchase, I realized that I was part of some sort of sketchy scheme. The tickets never showed up, and when I tried to contact the company, I never heard back.

I'm not the only one who has had this experience with Seatsnet. There are plenty of other folks out there who have been scammed by this company. If you're looking to buy tickets to an event, I'd recommend looking elsewhere. You don't want to be caught up in their fraudulent activities.

If you do end up using Seatsnet and are unhappy with your purchase, report it to Visa and Mastercard. This is the best way to put a stop to this sort of thing. And if you've been injured by Seatsnet in any way, definitely take action. These scammers need to be held accountable for their actions.

In summary, steer clear of Seatsnet. There are lots of other places to buy tickets that aren't involved in sketchy schemes. Stay safe and happy ticket buying!

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Seatsnet Seatsnet Review: A Shady Ticket Seller You Should Avoid at All Costs!

Listen up people, I got a word about Seatsnet that you should hear. This site is a total scam! They take your hard-earned cash and then give you nothing in return! It's highway robbery, I tell ya. And it's not just me saying this - read the reviews for yourself. Folks from all over have been ripped off by these money hungry vultures.

Now, I know we're living in a crazy time where going out and seeing our favorite bands or sports teams in person isn't always possible. But that's no excuse for Seatsnet to take advantage of us! They'll happily take your payment for tickets, but when it comes to actually delivering those tickets, they conveniently have excuse after excuse as to why they can't.

What makes me most angry is that they're not even apologetic about it. They don't care about the people they're screwing over - all they care about is getting their greedy hands on our money.

So what can we do about this? Well, for starters, DON'T BUY FROM THEM. Seriously, you're better off taking your chances on Craigslist than entrusting your money to Seatsnet. And if you do get ripped off by them, don't hesitate to speak out. Let people know what kind of shady operation this is and warn them to steer clear.

I'm telling you, we deserve better than this from online ticket sellers. Seatsnet is a disgrace and needs to be shut down ASAP.

L

Seatsnet Seatsnet Review: Poor Refund Policy and Customer Service

So I gotta tell ya, I had a pretty rough experience with Seatsnet. Let me start by sayin', if a game gets postponed, you ain't gonna get a full refund. Believe me, I learned that the hard way. I ended up losin' $335 on tickets I couldn't even use. And when I contacted their customer service, they just tried to offer me a measly 40% refund and call it a day. Like, what kinda customer service is that? I was not impressed, lemme tell ya.

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend buyin' tickets from Seatsnet. There are plenty of other ticket sellers out there who will treat you better and offer more reasonable refunds if a game gets postponed or canceled. I learned my lesson the hard way, but hopefully this review can save someone else from makin' the same mistake.

C

Seatsnet Seatsnet Review: Fraudulent and Disgusting Ticket Site

sidered fraud and it is disgusting.

Let me tell ya something, I had the worst experience with Seatsnet. I thought it was gonna be a good site, you know, easy to get tickets and stuff. But no, they took my money and didn't send me any tickets. I was so upset, I spent almost ?700 on hotels and travel costs and my son was so excited to go to the cu final, but we never got to go. He was devastated and I was so angry.

I tried to contact them, but there was no online chat and they didn't answer the phone. I mean, what kind of customer service is that? It's like they don't even care about their customers. It's fraud, plain and simple.

I'm telling you, don't be like me, don't waste your money on this site. They're just gonna steal it and not give you anything in return. It's disgusting and I can't believe they're still in business. Save yourself the trouble and go somewhere else for your tickets. Don't trust these thieves at Seatsnet.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Seatsnet Seatsnet Review: Trip Ruined as Tickets Were Cancelled, A Warning to Others!

Listen up, folks, I gotta tell you about my experience with Seatsnet. I gotta say, it was a real doozy. I booked everything for me and my boy's trip to see real vs city - hotel, flight, taxi, and of course, tickets to the big game. We were so excited, you can't even imagine. We waited for months for this, counting down the days until we could finally see our favorite players battling it out on the pitch.

But then, on the day of the game, we show up to the stadium and... no tickets. That's right, they downright cancelled our tickets. Can you believe that? My boy, who's only 13 mind you, was completely heartbroken. It was like a knife to the gut, let me tell you.

I mean, what kind of scumbags do something like that? Only criminals, if you ask me. And to think, all that time and money we spent on this trip, and all for nothing. It's enough to drive a man to madness, I tell you what.

So, take it from me, folks. Don't bother with Seatsnet. Unless, of course, you want to risk having your dreams crushed like a soda can under a tractor tire. In which case, go right ahead, but don't say I didn't warn you.

Read full review of Seatsnet and 2 comments