Menu
United Tires Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

United Tires
reviews & complaints

www.utires.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.0 4 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for United Tires has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of United Tires. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest United Tires reviews & complaints

V
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

United Tires Bought 3 hard to find 18 in low pros and everyone was exactly what they said and they ride perfectly thank u and fast

Bought 3 hard to find 18 in low pros and everyone was exactly what they said and they ride perfectly thank u and fast shipping

Read full review of United Tires and 2 comments
2 comments
S
S
S. Greenholt
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I purchased a set of used run-flats from United Tires. One of them had a slow leak. I was afraid I would be stuck with it. I contacted them, they sent me a replacement tire which is perfectly fine and issued a credit for the mounting of the replacement tire. It's a pleasure to do business with a company that stands behind its products. I will certainly do business with them again in the future.

R
R
R. Skiles

I

United Tires I purchased a set of used run-flats from United Tires

Read full review of United Tires
K
Replied
United Tires replied to this review.

United Tires The worst customer service ever!

The worst customer service ever! They sent me a tire with a hole in it. I contacted them to let them know that the tire was damaged and they told me they would pay to repair it. I paid to have it repaired bc I had no other choice bc that was the only tire I had and needed to drive on it to get home. The repair was on the shoulder of the tire and I was concerned about the safety of the tire. I requested a new tire but United Tires refused to pay for the repair of the damaged tire they sent me. Terrible customer service! AVOID USING THIS COMPANY!

Read full review of United Tires

Is United Tires legit?

Our verdict: United Tires has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores United Tires's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of United Tires can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

United Tires earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: United Tires achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for United Tires. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

United Tires has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

United Tires has registered the domain name for utires.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Utires.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows United Tires website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Utires.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with United Tires, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

United Tires website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

T
Replied
United Tires replied to this review.

United Tires I ordered 2 tires from utires.com

I ordered 2 tires from utires.com. Their website advertises that their tires are "hand + machine checked." In addition, the spec page on each of the tires states, "PATCH: We do not sell tires with sidewall repairs." However, hover over the small red question mark at the end of that statement, and it says "We do not sell tires with repairs in the sidewalls. We do guarantee all of our repairs/patches for as long as you own a tire. If you ever have issue with our repair, we will send you full refund / replacement tire and cover your installation cost." So this company does sell repaired tires, however they give notice to the consumer of that fact in a highly obscured way. One star for transparency. Second, while I would have been open to buying a repaired tire, the tire I received was repaired improperly and against RMA standards. First, the repair was in the shoulder area of the tire, which shouldn't be repaired (the tire should be disposed). Second, the repair had a patch, but not a plug, as is required for proper repair. All in all, this company misrepresents what you're buying. The tires are not only repaired, but repaired improperly. This is unsafe and unethical.

Read full review of United Tires and 2 comments

2 comments
E
E
Ed81
Fitzwilliam, US
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Paid and ever received my tires. Absolute proof I never received them and they are aware of the proof. They responded with no refunds and “thanks for understanding”

H
H
Hakki G
, US
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Upon inspecting the tires, I noticed some issues. One of the tires has a metal piece attached to it, and another tire seems to have been patched at the edge, which, as per my understanding, is not a repairable part of the tire. I have attached pictures for your reference.

View 0 more photos

About United Tires

United Tires (utires.com) is a leading online platform that specializes in selling a wide range of high-quality tires to customers all over the United States. The company prides itself on offering top-notch products at competitive prices, while keeping customer satisfaction at the forefront of everything they do.

With years of experience operating in the automotive industry, United Tires has established itself as a trusted and reliable source for all types of tires. They are known for providing excellent customer service and timely response to inquiries. Whether a customer requires tires for their car, SUV, or truck, United Tires has an extensive inventory that includes all the best brands.

One of the unique features of utires.com is the ability to search for tires based on specific criteria such as size, brand, and type. This makes it easy for customers to find the exact tires they need to fit their vehicle and driving requirements. Additionally, the platform provides customers with plenty of information about each type of tire including specifications, reviews, and other useful tips.

United Tires understands the importance of quality and safety when it comes to tires, and they only sell products that meet strict standards. They offer a comprehensive range of tires including winter snow tires, high-performance tires, all-season tires, and many more, sourced from the best manufacturers in the world.

In conclusion, United Tires is a go-to destination for individuals and businesses in need of top-quality tires. They offer a vast range of products at competitive prices, delivered promptly. The company provides exceptional customer service, ensuring each customer finds the best product and experience for their needs. Overall, utires.com is a customer-friendly platform that aims to provide a seamless shopping experience and the highest level of satisfaction to their customers.

United Tires Customer Reviews Overview

United Tires is a renowned online retailer of tires and wheels, offering customers a diverse range of products from some of the most reputable tire manufacturers in the world. Our website, utires.com, has received numerous reviews from satisfied customers who have lauded our exceptional services, quality products, and competitive prices.

One of the standout features of our online shop is the user-friendly interface that makes it easy to navigate and find the right tires or wheels for your vehicle. Our easy ordering process, quick shipping, and excellent customer service have also won us praise from numerous customers.

Customers have also commended us for our wide selection of tires and wheels. With a vast range of products to choose from, customers can be sure they will find the right solution for their specific needs and budget. Additionally, our competitive pricing and frequent promotions ensure that customers can get the best deals on their purchases.

Our commitment to providing quality products and services has earned us a reputation for reliability and trustworthiness in the industry. Consequently, we have received several positive reviews from satisfied customers who have commended us for delivering on our promises.

In conclusion, United Tires has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers who have praised our exceptional services, quality products, competitive prices, and user-friendly website. It is a testament to our commitment to customer satisfaction and our passion for providing high-quality tires and wheels.