Vestiaire Collective Logo

Vestiaire Collective

Having problems with Vestiaire Collective?

Vestiaire Collective Customer Service Contacts

+1 855 842 1822 (United States)
+33 176 494 848 (International)
+44 844 581 5554 (United Kingdom)
33 Boulevard du Général Martial Valin
Paris
France - 75015

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vestiaire Collective Customer Service. Initial Vestiaire Collective complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vestiaire Collective above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vestiaire Collective. Discuss the issues you have had with Vestiaire Collective and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Vestiaire CollectiveNon payment

I sold items on Vestaire Collective in Oct2020 but have not received payments. I have now emailed 44 times and am getting nowhere. Vestaire insists they have paid me twice but my bank informs me that the payments have been bounced back as I have recently married and the name on my bank account has changed and therefore does not match my Vestaire account. I have now changed my Vestaire account so that the names will match and have requested the payments be made again. Vestaire are refusing to engage stating they have paid me. I have requested a bank trace which they can perform from their end but I have heard nothing.
Vestiares terms and conditions even state that the names MUST match for a successful bank transfer but no one will listen.
Refs [protected]

Nov 25, 2020

Vestiaire Collective — Scam! My handbag was stolen!

I sold my LV Never full on this website. The customer selected direct shipping (great that you cannot opt out...

Nov 10, 2020

Vestiaire Collective — Terrible service surrounding suspicions of fake item

On the 22.09.20 I ordered a black Gucci Soho Disco bag from Vestiaire Collective. Order ref. [protected] When I...

Vestiaire CollectiveNot paid for items I have sold

I have sold items on Vestiaire since 2017 they have always paid on time - Last 5 items they have not paid me brought it to their attention 3rd August that the sales in July had not been paid into my account - I have been in contact with them on a daily bases, they records show that I have been paid have asked them for proof of payment or track trace and retrieve my funds.
    please need some advise

Andrea Egan Dec 02, 2020

The same thing has happened to me since October and they are refusing to trace the funds.Did you get itvsorted and if so, how, im finding it very stressful.

Jul 19, 2020

Vestiaire Collective — Selling on vestiaire

I had sold a beautiful vintage Hermès scarf for $170. While listing the item, I was asked where I would be...

Vestiaire CollectiveRefund

I placed an order on May 2, 2020 for a Burberry purse for $307.48 that
      I never recieved. I called in and sent the requested documentation. Finally on June 11, 2020 I reecived a message stating they were issuing me refund. I still havent received my refund. Vestiaire nor its bank will respond to my banks request. I have reached out the them several times and finally was told there was an error and that someone would reach out to me within 24 hours. I still havent gotten any inforamtion or a refund. I have spent hours trying to get my money and all the agents give you the same bogus message.

Jul 04, 2020

Vestiaire Collective — Tiffany & Co bracelet (item no.[protected])

I'm writing to compliant about the arrangement of my Tiffany & Co bracelet (item no.[protected]) which sold on...

Jun 22, 2020

Vestiaire Collective — The sale of a Saint Laurent bag

I sold my never worn Saint Laurent monogram bag, lightblue with very soft leather. According to Vestiaire my...

Vestiaire CollectiveVestaire can not find my louis vuitton jacke

I sold my jacke on vestaire and they can not find it. Luckily I archived everything that I can prove it that vestaire have my jacke. When I wrote the coustomer service they don't have any idea and everytime they can not give any reasponable answer. When I wanted to speak somebody who knows at least something about it, they answer everytime, I can not, they can not give me any phonenummer or an email address. I hope vestaire can answer me soon...

May 18, 2020

Vestiaire Collective — Promised me an 11% commission rate on gucci shoes sold. But then charged 25%.

I sold a pair of Gucci shoes for 148 GBP reference number 8894383 and was told that I was only going to...

Vestiaire CollectiveFake scarf!!!

I bought a "burberry" scarf on the vestiare website... When it arrived it was so clear that it was fake. The label was badly sewn on, the stitching was wrong and the quality of as awful! I doubt it was even made of real lambs wool, it feels like sand paper.
          Whenever I try and contact vestiare through any online chats, or emails they never respond.

Vestiaire CollectiveSent shoes for a second look and never received them or the money back

I bought a pair of Louis Vuitton shoes from Vestiaire Collective that were supposed to be authentic but when I revived them they did not appear to be authentic. I was told to send them in to have them
            reviewed again. I did that and I haven't received
            the shoes back or my money. It has been well over a month and a half and all I am getting is the run around!!! All I want now is a refund!!! Each time I reach out all I am told is to give it more time!!!

Sent shoes for a second look and never received them or the money back

Vestiaire CollectiveProduct not as advertised; received two different shoes

The first image is what i received and the second is what was advertised. These are two different shoes (in first photo). The left shoe's sole is a different texture, color, and the "made in italy", Chanel logo, and size that's emblazoned on the shoe is different. They're also different sizes; my left foot (which is naturally smaller than my right) hurts when I put the left shoe on while my root foot/shoe is completely fine. The company thinks there's no real difference between these shoes, that the sole was just cleaned with a "wet towel" and refuses to allow me to return the shoes despite them clearly being different than what was advertised, and despite the left and right shoes that I received clearly being different.

Product not as advertised; received two different shoes
              Product not as advertised; received two different shoes

Vestiaire CollectiveSaid my item was fake - cancelled sale

I sold a gold and rubies bracelet and after they authenticated it, they cancelled my sale saying the stones were not genuine. I provided certificate of authenticity and I have the purchase receipt showing clearly it is authentic. But their "experts" said it wasn't so they cancelled the sale.

There is nobody to talk to, no way to contact them.

As usual this place is a complete waste of time and rip off. Their experts are anything but, fees are outrageous and there is no customer service whatsoever.

Cancelling my listings, absolute worst platform ever!!!

• Co
                    Cofi Ch Jul 16, 2020

I have the same case as you as well. They even ask me to pay the euro 12 to get back my products! Their expert team is rubbish. Do you need to pay money to get it back?

Vestiaire CollectiveVestiaire collective

I am new to this site and made my first purchase I purchased a bag which almost seems too good to be true as it was a credibly cheap three days go by I don't hear anything fourth day the seller of the bag says she will send a bag the next day then I receive notice from the company saying that they will not have the bag and they will refund me as soon as possible I still have not been refunded to me the site is a gamble you pay your money and you don't know if you will get your item for sure or not or what kind of shape that Item might be in. Then if they don't have the item you have to sit around and wait for your money it's crazy and I am extremely upset that I got ripped off

RESOLVED

• Vestiaire Collective's response · Jan 27, 2020

Dear Brian,

We would like to first thank you for your trust and would also seize this opportunity to apologize to you for this situation and inconvenience.

Indeed, our sellers have up to 15 days to ship their sold items to our facility, where they will be authenticated, controlled and then shipped out to you.

Please rest assured that, in the case we do not receive your purchased item within this delay, a full refund is automatically initiated on the 16th day.

Sellers might also cancel their sale, thus generating an automatic refund also on the payment method you have used when you placed your order.

Please make sure to check our Express Delivery selection, which only contains items that are already controlled, authenticated and ready to be delivered within 3 business days to your delivery address.

Regarding the processing of your refund, its status can be checked at any time in "My Account > orders & sales > your order > see details" (PC version).

Feel free to get back to us should you have further information requests or questions.

Best regards,
                      The Vestiaire Collective team

Jan 12, 2020

Vestiaire Collective — my merchandise was not accepted but I never received it back

I can't find online any email to contact them, Since last year! This website use to be great, now...

Jan 10, 2020

Vestiaire Collective — lost the item that i've sold

I have successfully sold a few items with Vestiaire Collective. Until recently I have sold an item and sent...

Jan 04, 2020

Vestiaire Collective — delayed insecure payment

I have sold an item with reference number 8504433. On 18 December this item was checked and accepted...

Vestiaire Collectivebad customer service

They sold a Rolex watch I put up for sale, I sent them the watch. They said the strap wasnt original so the sale was cancelled. They said they would keep the watch and relist the item with the updated description. I found out months later they had never relisted it. I asked for my watch back, its been at least 2 weeks and nobody has sent it back to me and every time I get back in touch with customer service I have to start from scractch with my enquiry as they dont keep a log of your previous contacts.

RESOLVED

• Vestiaire Collective's response · Dec 06, 2019

Dear Jeanette,

We are utterly sorry to hear that your Rolex watch was not re-listed yet and categorized as an Express Delivery item.

In order to offer you further assistance, could you please advise us on your item's reference?

Indeed, without this detail, we will not be able to offer you clarification and carry out an immediate action.

We kindly advise you to get back to us here or on the chat that you will find on the App in "Me > Help".

We will be glad to provide you with support and answer your questions and reassure you that will do our utmost to re-list your Rolex watch as soon as we receive the reference linked to it.

The Vestiaire Collective team

Nov 02, 2019

Vestiaire Collective — 2 missing items and 7 unanswered emails

Hello, I would like to submit a complaint about my previous experience with Vestiaire Collective. I have...