Imperial Tobacco Australia Logo

Imperial Tobacco Australia

Having problems with Imperial Tobacco Australia?

Imperial Tobacco Australia Customer Service Contacts

121 Winterstoke Road
Bristol
Australia - BS32LL

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Imperial Tobacco Australia Customer Service. Initial Imperial Tobacco Australia complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Imperial Tobacco Australia above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Imperial Tobacco Australia. Discuss the issues you have had with Imperial Tobacco Australia and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaTally Ho Papers

You idiots
Do you honestly think we wouldn't notice the papers are thinner
They are no so thin now that they are useless and did any of you think that in tropical climates like Qld that they would be even more useless than you predicted (I bet not)
I have been using your papers for well over 20 years now and i can honestly say that I would rather give up smoking than use Tally Ho papers again.
Thanks for [censored]ing up a great product.

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaParker & Simpson Blue 25s

I started smoking Parker and Simpson Blue 25s about 2 weeks ago and I smoke about 10-12 per day. The skin on the fingers I use to hold the cigerettes (first and second fingers between the joints) has been going white and peeling off in flakes. This is only occuring on the smoking fingers and no where else. I feel something in the filter is causing it.

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaRiverstone rum 25g

Lumps of black crap in with the tobacco. I wouldn't complain if it were a once off but the last 5 pouches I've bought have had the same black craplumps in it. I can't figure out what it is and when you roll q chunk of it you cough like crazy.

Prior to 2020, I had never encountered this in ANY tobacco I bought.

What is this foreign object in my tobacco?

Riverstone rum 25g
      Riverstone rum 25g

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaTobacco quality

I spend $60AU on a 25g pouch of champion ruby tobacco twice per week for 8 years and I have never come across a worse batch. The whole pouch is dry crumbs with big "bark" chunks. I may as well by chip chop...! It's usually fresh and moist (which is why I buy this brand) and I usually would only come across crumbs at the very bottom of the pouch (which is expected!) but from the very moment I opened the pouch it was dry crumbs which makes it very hard to roll and less satisfying to smoke. When you spend this amount of money on a product because you know it's quality, you expect quality!

Tobacco quality
        Tobacco quality

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaTally ho cigarette papers

You say on your packet cigarette papers there are 50 natural gummed papers. There are 48. You can't use the first one that's in red. Says tally ho protection your papers.and the other one says 10 to go. They are not gummed. ... I smoke about 50 a week. been smoking for about 55 years. Rough gues about 110 packet packets u ow me. Correct me if I am wrong.

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Jan 17, 2021

Imperial BrandsRoll your own white ox tobacco

I have been an avid smoker of White Ox tobacco for the last 40 years. Unfortunately now I have quit White Ox and have gone with another brand of roll your own tobacco. The reason for this is that I recently bought a 50 gram packet of White Ox tobacco, which cost me just over $100.00. I opened the sealed packet and it didn't seem to be as full as an unopened packet should be. I then pulled the tobacco out of its pouch and placed it on my kitchen scales and found it only weighed 44 grams. I checked the scales with other products to make sure it was a correct reading and it was. I do miss my White Ox, but with pricing the way it is now, I simply can't afford to be ripped off in weight. I am so very disappointed and would like to hear from you, as for reasons for this lack of 6 grams of tobacco. My email is- [protected]@live.com.au.

Roll your own white ox tobacco

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaRiverstone 25g tobacco

I have recently been finding numerous chunks of stem and large hard leaves it looks like in many packets which has been annoying to say the least but until now I have held back from contacting you.I have since found 2 hairs in my pouchs of 25g riverstone tobacco. This is not acceptable as in Australia we are paying $48 for this product an after findinga hairin each pouch i discardedthe remaining product. Quality control should be of utmost importance in a company.

Riverstone 25g tobacco

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Jan 10, 2021

• Updated by Rohan Morris · Jan 09, 2021

Many chunks and leaves and now 2 hairs...not happy

• Ku
                  Kupo Flucks Jan 17, 2021

Oh dude. You found pubes in your backy? Gross af.

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaWhite ox 50gram

I have been smoking white ox tobacco for many years, but in the last year or so have noticed the pieces of hard and unsmokable woody bits are becoming more increased in every pack of 50grams. I pay $120 a pouch and I cant afford to be wasting so much of this product. I would be able to post you the woody pieces as I have kept them in a container. I would appreciate being reimbursed or some sort of replacement of a quantity of white ox tobacco. Regards Michelle Watkins.

White ox 50gram

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Jan 10, 2021

• Updated by Michelle Watkins · Jan 07, 2021

I would appreciate your replacement of a more quality white ox other than these undmokable pieces of wood. Regards Michelle Wakins

• Updated by Michelle Watkins · Jan 07, 2021

Please replace quantity of unsmoeable woody pieces in white ox pouches

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaRiverstone premium rum blend

I have been smoking this for awile but this last pouch has hard dark brown clump/rock looking things in it and taste a bit off. I pulled the tabacco strands off so u can see the rocky bit...not happy...my partner and i go through a pouch every 2 days and am considering swapping brands if this is not rectified. My email is [protected]@gmail.com
                  I am eagerly awaiting your response.

Riverstone premium rum blend

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Jan 04, 2021

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaWhiteox tobacco

To whom it may concern.
                    I purchased a 50g packet of whiteox on the 28/12/2020 and upon opening the packet found that the tobacco inside was so dry it crumbles when trying to roll it, i also noticed it was far more harsh and dry to smoke.
                    I have been smoking this brand for well over 10 years and have never had this problem in the past. I was unable to continue using the packet and was forced to purchase another much to my distaste.
                    I'm very sorry to have to bring this to your attention but paying over $100 for something i had to throw away due to no fault of my own is far from acceptable.

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Dec 28, 2020

Makea Dec 28, 2020

What is the cusomer complaints line number? It is not included in your reply?

• @Makea Please contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected].

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaParker and Simpson Gold

Yes Hi I have purchased approximately 6 packets a week for the last 2 months I have noticed the tobacco changes in flavour and varies between packet some of them are unsmokable I'm not sure why I have done as much research as I can to find out why I have even tried to contact customer service complaints directly with no success as I wish to follow up on this issue I'm sure with the amount of money they make they have enough employees call management stuff to reply really there's no excuse

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Dec 28, 2020

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaRiverstone 25g tobacco

Several of my packets have had large chunks of gum like black stuff in them. And the cost is nearly $50 a pack. What can be done to compensate me for these wastage. This has happened over the course of several months. Due to the cost I would have thought there would have been adequate quality control for this not to happen. I let 2 lots go as coincidence but they are getting bigger, which is becoming not acceptable.

Riverstone 25g tobacco

• Gr
                            Grant Laynes Jan 03, 2021

I found heaps of the gum in mine as well. And not a small amount. I've been loyal to Riverstone and expect better. It's not good enough.

Comments

• @Grant Laynes At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. We invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected] to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaChampion legendary ruby

Good afternoon,

I am a long term Champion Ruby smoker and intend to stay that way.

I am very annoyed that in the past 2 weeks I have been finding either solid dark brown / black clumps (whatever this is) like attached photo or unsmokable stems in the packets.

Please contact me to resolve this issue.

Do you want me to mail the below to you.

Dan Renehan

[protected]

Champion legendary ruby

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaLumps of resin and other chunks of stem

I've been smoking champion ruby for 25 years and recently I have noticed the frequency of balls of resin up to 1.4gm ( mentos sized ) and large chunks of stem.
                            I feel that I should be compensated for paying top dollar for byproduct which is all unsmokable, I hope I don't have to consider changing brand. But seriously at well over $2 .10 per gm I expect to be able to smoke all 50 gm

Kind regards merry Christmas!

• Gb
                                G_B83 Dec 17, 2020

I agree. Cannot believe how much the quality has dropped. . . Particularly in the last 12 months

• Ku
                                Kupo Flucks Jan 17, 2021

@G_B83 I've had them in the last 5 pouches. Never saw it before 2020.

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaParker and Simpson 25g pouch

I purchased a pouch of tobacco last week and found a small piece of metal in it when rolling my smokes. Not at all happy as I've been smoking this product for a long time and this is just gross. I'd like to have something done about this as it is dangerous and unsafe having metal in my tobacco. I still have the pouch and purchased another brand as I didn't want to risk more small metal fragments being smoked.

Parker and Simpson 25g pouch
                              Parker and Simpson 25g pouch

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Dec 13, 2020

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaRuby & port royal

Tobacco quality has dropped substantially.
                                No flavour. Very dusty. Dry. Barky. No more flake.
                                Please fix your product. Costing too much for low quality. Go back to your original process, recipie, or suppliers.
                                Whatever it may be. Do not want to buy imported brands but for a couple of extra dollars. Smokers can tell the difference when the quality has dropped.
                                Would like refund if possible.

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Dec 13, 2020

T
                                  Dec 07, 2020

Imperial Tobacco Australia — Unhappy tobacco purchase

I have been a satisfied white ox smoker for over 15 years now and lately have noticed I'm getting a lot...

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaParker and simpson 25’s

Hello. The last 3 packets of 25, s that I have purchased from the supermarket have had only 24 cigarettes in them. I am definitely not getting what I pay for. I used to purchase 40's and never had this issue. Obviously, I cannot get a refund from the place of purchase but would like to be assured that this will not be an ongoing issue and an explanation would be appreciated.
                                  Thanks
                                  Trudi

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Dec 07, 2020

N
                                    Nov 30, 2020

Imperial Tobacco Australia — White sox 50 and 25 gram premium tobacco

Hi I have been a long time customer, and have been buying imperial tobacco white ox superior dark blend...

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaParker and simpson gold

I have a packet of Parker and Simpson golds and have around 1/4 of the smokes have holes in them, some tiny some large, I have included a pic of 2 smokes, these were purchased from IGA walloon qld 4306 29/11/20, the tips of about 15 smokes all have small holes, as per the pic the largest hole is in the middle of the smoke, I can be emailed on [protected]@hotmail.com

Parker and simpson gold