Complaints & Reviews

[Resolved] Buyer will not confirm delivery

Hello, my user name is appy_jax93. I put an account up for sale and the next day I receive an email and an on-site message alerting me to the purchase of the account. I then proceeded to follow the instructions given and handed the complete account details over to the buyer that same day, now the buyer refuses to confirm that they have received the account after I have requested they do so. I know for a fact they have access to the account as they have changed the passwords and unlinked connected accounts. There is no way for me to recover the account. I've sent in a support ticket, but have received no help. The money from selling this account was supposed to feed my family, I have no way to put food on my kid's plate.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Mar 29, 2020

Hello Appy Jax93,

Can you please write back what your order ID is? It's very likely that the order completed on a Friday or a weekend — due to policy reasons, we do not release disbursements on weekends to coincide with how most banks are closed during that.

Once I have your order ID, I will update you with the status of your payment.

• Updated by Appy_jax93 · Mar 30, 2020

Thank you for responding! Your support team has already resolved the issue.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Mar 30, 2020

Thank you so much for the update, I'm glad to hear about this! Have a great rest of the week!

• Resolution Statement

I contacted their support team, they were able to resolve the matter quickly

osrs gold playerauctions

Hello my playerauctions username is ipaddress420. I had bought over 100m osrs gold for 101 dollars and it declined but yet took the money out of my bank account. I cant even see the order number didn't even get a email and now im out the money I messeged their support team but ive heard how well they do anything for anyone so im assuming im just screwed out of the money now.. Ive had numerous friends buy from them because of me now I finally buy something and get screwed!!! Never again unless this is fixed!!!

• PlayerAuctions's response · Mar 29, 2020

Hello Ipaddress420,

We sent a reply last week, but it didn't seem to have posted correctly here — I'm very sorry.

Declined payments are due to security issues such as risk flags or the payment account's name being mismatched with the PlayerAuctions account name; please ensure the payment and PA names both match exactly.

Can you please write back what your order ID is? I'd like to check for you.

Richard

Verifying payment stuck — I want the payment to be verified

I payed with bitcoin and I did not receive any email of confirmation and the order has been on verifying payment for hours. THE site says that it take a few minutes... I want this payment to pass now, this is ridiculous.

• Updated by overwatch12 · Mar 21, 2020

Username is overwatch12 order number 5843487

• PlayerAuctions's response · Mar 22, 2020

Hi again, Overwatch,

Thanks for sharing the details. I was able to check on order 5843487 and I can see from my end that the order has already completed. I also saw there was a dispute, and that one has also closed successfully.

Can you please confirm that everything is ok now? Kindly let me know if there are still issues, I would be happy to look into it for you.

Verifying payment — I am still waiting, 48 hours later

I have sent 100s of dollars to the sellers to buy two accounts and I sent a ticket to the support team and I have not heard anything and there have been no updates... One of the sellers wants to send me the details but he can't due to this... Why are they so slow?

• PlayerAuctions's response · Mar 18, 2020

Hi there, Overwatch12,

Can you please reply back with the relevant order ID/s and your username? I would be happy to check on this and find out what went wrong and do what's necessary. Kindly note that payments for orders on the site are paid to the site — NOT to sellers. Please be careful that you don't get scammed by other people.

• Updated by overwatch12 · Mar 19, 2020

5828481 and 5826164. My username is overwatch12.

• Updated by overwatch12 · Mar 19, 2020

It has been 3 days and my orders are still on verifying payment. One of the sellers is getting impatient. Please just pass them.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Mar 19, 2020

Hello again, Overwatch 12. Thanks for writing back.

I was able to check on orders 5826164 and 5828481, our staff sent you a reply on ticket 403831 to inform you that you need to check on the verification request email sent to the email address registered to your PlayerAuctions account. You would need to complete the verification process so your payment account will be validated for use on the site.

This has always been our policy for first time or returning customers. I'm afraid you were unable to check that email and respond back for the whole duration that's why the order isn't being processed. You may still continue with the order as long as you're able to fulfill the verification request on the email sent to you.

Let me know if you have more questions, Overwatch.

[Resolved] Purchased OSRS GP

Purchased OSRS GP. PlayerAuc Username is Jayfrs, Order ID is 5734925.
I sent $128 on Feb 18 via Coinbase. I received an error msg stating I overpaid, which I did intentionally because I was afraid the order would fail if the crypto transfer block chain fee would take some out. The original order should have cost me $126. It gave me an overpayment reference number, CAYG632D. I then proceeded to message the seller, seller told me to message support.
I have messaged support 4 or 5 times since Feb 18, 2020. I space the messages out by about a week to give them ample time to respond. Every single one of my pleas have been completely ignored and now I am out for $128 USD.

Hopefully seeing my situation will help hinder other people from being scammed. I would've been completely fine if they sent me the 200M GP I ordered and completely ignored the fact that I overpaid by $2. But to keep my 200m AND my $128? Unacceptable. At this point I'd be happy with either the product or my money back.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Mar 15, 2020

Hello Jayfrs,

I'm terribly sorry for the lack of replies. Your seller wasn't at fault, and the funds could have been stuck in transit. I already contacted you on ticket 397372 to ask for the refund address and to provide an alternate way of being refunded. I look forward to your reply on the ticket, Jay.

• Resolution Statement

**Edit: Upon seeing the review, PA has reached out and resolved my issue, compensating me. The time it took to resolving it was not the best but at the very least, they are an honest company. Thanks, Richard.

Buying a game account

I paid for an account and have not received it all they do is blame me for why I have not received it, the bottom line is I've lost money and I don't have the account my son wanted. Don't let this happen to you. I knew there was a good chance this would happen so at least maybe my situation will help someone else avoid getting scammed by these people.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Mar 12, 2020

Hello there,

I am sorry to hear about this. Could you please write what your PlayerAuctions username is and the order ID involved in this? I'll find out what went wrong, perhaps there is something I can do about this.

Suspended

I was with PlayerAuctions for more than 4 years and have 8000+ orders and 100.0% rating. Never deliberately broke the rules and brought them a lot of profit. Now they block me for no reason (everything indicates only nationality) and dont want to discuss it. Every day many of my regular buyers try to find me on other sites. I dont understand why PlayerAuctions just refused to work with me

dispute - account refund

I purchased a Smite Account on 02/13/20 (Order 5714656) without incident. I followed every single step to assure that the account was securely transferred to my ownership by changing all login credentials, email, password, billing information, and even went on to establish 2-factor login authentication and made in game purchase to establish an ownership record. The seller seemed legit too, with over 30 reviews, and over 90% positive score, so I felt pretty safe with the transaction, even though this is the first time I have ever purchased a secondhand account.

On the afternoon of 02/26/20, at 4:30pm, I received a text notifying me that someone was attempting to login to the account. I was at work, so I know it was not me. As quickly as I was able, I got to a computer, and attempted to access the account, and discovered all of the login credentials had been changed. I attempted to contact Hi-Rez, and could not, due to their system requiring access to the account to contact customer support. I reached out to the seller several times, and did not receive a response from him until I escalated the issue to a Dispute, over 40 hours later!! That was on 02/28/2020 at 9:52am.

The Seller's response was simply, "Sorry for the issues I accepted your refund request." I figured that would be enough for PlayerAuctions to simply refund my money.

Nope. This morning, I got an email indicating that a resolution had been reached, so I access my account, and the Dispute has been closed with no explanation, and $0 refund, all funds dispersed to the seller.

I provided all screenshots to PlayerAuctions of the login screens showing the credentials had been changed, the text message of the 2-factor login coming in at a time I was at work, and they have the message showing the seller agreed to the refund!

This company is a SCAM! Avoid at all costs! I will certainly be taking further action with my bank to ensure that the funds that are rightfully mine are returned.

• Updated by SaltyPeanut · Mar 03, 2020

Update: I have attached the messages I sent to the Seller, and I highlighted where the Seller AGREED to the Refund. Player Auctions sold me an insurance package guaranteeing the account for 1-year, and less than 2 weeks go by before it was reclaimed or taken over by another user, and they do not honor their own insurance policy. Furthermore, all of the Seller's listings advertises that the "Account comes with lifetime warranty and email access", and yet this also proves to be false. Additional messages to the Seller have gone unanswered, and I have received no support from him either.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Mar 06, 2020

Hello SaltyPeanut,

I was able to check and though your seller mentioned the refund, we based the dispute outcome and decision on the terms accepted in the dispute itself. We found no confirmation from the buyer that he has accepted the refund in the actual dispute. It has always been our stance to fully close and decide the outcome based on the accepted terms in the dispute — in the event that we break this and prioritize the chatlog instead, the dispute loses its point.

I'm sorry if this is not the decision you wanted, but I'm afraid the team was unable to get substantial evidence from you during the case.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please write back to me here.

• Updated by SaltyPeanut · Mar 06, 2020

Richard,

Your "team" never requested any further information or evidence from me. I have plenty of evidence, and will and have provided it to the Credit Card Company, the Bank, and the BBB. Your Company is a total sham!! Your product coverage, "insurance", lack of Customer Service/Support, total lack of professionalism and communication, and disregard for any semblance of how a business should be run is clear based on the reviews found here and elsewhere. Additionally, the fact that I can no longer change my review of the Seller begs the question on how many other "Reputable" Sellers have bogus 5-star reviews, due the Buyers not being able to change anything about a review after an account being retaken.

Your response reflects poorly on you, your company, and your business practices.

Your Account has been suspended

Good afternoon! My account was suspended for an unknown reason. There was no letter on this issue. I did not break any rules. Today I sent a message asking why I was banned. Here is what I received in response:.Your account was suspended due to our risk management policies and industry compliance. For security reasons, we will not be reinstating your account. This decision is final and binding.

As stated in our User Agreement, PlayerAuctions may suspend or terminate a Registered User's Account at any time if:

Player Auctions Transactions

I should have read this prior to falling victim myself. I did the same twice last night for aprox $200.00. 2 transactions on 2 cards. Same message. Billed me, but said it failed and contact bank. #5771134 and #5772141. Of course there is no Player Auctions number that you can call to resolve it, and even the 'live chat' they used to have is no longer available because it is 'more efficient' to resolve these issues by not offering it anymore. At this point, refund or not, the damage is done and I will not use them ever again and will most certainly advise against even giving them a shot.

All on [protected] / [protected]

• PlayerAuctions's response · Mar 12, 2020

Hello Namster,

Were you already able to get the refunds for this? Declined orders are automatically refunded back to the user in 2-5 business. I understand that even with or without the refund, you plan to leave the site already — if there's anything I can help you with, please let me know. I would be happy to look into anything for you.

Account has been suspended

I sell on the site not as long as the others, and in a couple of weeks I have only 4 sales, and everything was without problems, yesterday I successfully completed my 4 order before going to bed, and the buyer left a positive review. However, today when I visit the site they tell me that my account is suspended. I tried to get in touch with the support, but there they answer me with the same message saying that the decision is final and not subject to discussion. I don't know what to do, even without a clue whether the payment for the last order will come to me.
I have a suspicion that this is because of my country. I live in Ukraine.
If anyone is interested, my login on PA -Tokiro

Account has been suspended

Refund

I agree upon a dispute with the seller which included giving me a refund and returning the account. I tried returning the account but the seller said that he won't accept it cause it has more playing time. He has told Playerauctions that I won't give the account back now they have frozen my refund, after I've tried multiple times to give him his account back. The messages are attached Order ID #5707956

Refund

Hello Simba,

We are currently discussing this case with you and the seller since there doesn't seem to be any agreement between the two of you. I've passed this on to a senior staff for deliberation and it still might take a while for a decision to be made; I'm sorry for the hassle.

Richard

I have been double charged for an account I did not receive

I tried to purchase an account on your website and the order id is - 5724713.

My account on playerauctions is called bensawyers. I have been charged 2 payments of $130.18 on my card and have not been refunded.

I have tried very hard to contact all the customer support etc, and no one is responding.

I am worried about not getting a refund for this soon. I have contacted my bank and they said I need to speak to the merchant.

please assist me.

I

Hello Ben,

I also received your complaint on another site, and I have already forwarded your order ID to ask for a refund. Could you please write back if you've already gotten it? I will be here, and if you have other concerns, just include it in your next message.

Richard

not delivering, but charging you

When you try to buy something from this site they will charge you, claim your payment failed, and to contact your bank for a refund. They are complete scammers. It is not the customers responsibility to go through the hassle of getting a refund when they blatantly committed fraud. They offered something for sale, accepted money for the item and never delivered. They need to be shut down.

Hi there,

We're currently having problems with Mastercard payments, and for that I am very sorry. Please check if the following payments are available to you: Skrill (not funded with Mastercard), Visa, or BTC/Cryptocurrency. These payment options are all working.

Could you please reply back the order ID you had trouble with?

account insurance

Do not purchase accounts on this website. They try to make you feel secure with the account insurance, but it is a joke. I purchased an account with account insurance. The seller reclaims the account after two months. I filed a dispute with the insurance, I provide proof the seller reclaimed the account. I try to contact the seller via playerauctions since it is part of the claim process. The seller deletes this playauctions account so I can not communicate with them. 5 days after the claim, my insurance claim is denied, no communication from seller, no communication from Playerauctions, just shows my claim was denied. No way to appeal, no way to find out what proof was given. I would think the seller deleting their account would be proof enough

Hello K Chen,

This sounds different from the previous complaint you raised; the one before was for a payment problem, right?

This sounds like the account you bought was reclaimed. Can you reply back the order ID? I'd like to check on it and give you feedback about what happened to it.

• Updated by K Chen · Feb 23, 2020

Hello Richard,

The order number is 5518020. If the seller was banned I would think the claim would have been approved instead of denied. The seller deleted his account one day after I opened the dispute. Thank you for looking into this.

payment verification

Hello all,

I have been waiting for two hours for my payment to be verified. Everything was sent in, like asked, and now I have heard nothing. Want this to work out but this has been a bad start. Please let me know what is going on. Again, everything was clear on my end and have been awaiting confirmation from PlayerAuctions for over two hours.

Order #5698196

• Updated by dagirthquake · Feb 08, 2020

@playerauctions

• PlayerAuctions's response · Feb 09, 2020

Hello Dagirthquake,

As I have replied to you on your private message, the order has now gone through successfully. The waiting time you had was normal; payment verification can take 2-3+ hours usually.

Thanks a lot for patiently going through the process. Send me a PM again if you have any questions or concerns.

[Resolved] pending payment

Hello

I just found out at 24 of january that paypal is no longer a supported method for payment (it was happened 4days later when my buyer bought my account).. I have moved and changed my phone number since last time I have used this service. I have emailed customer service mutiple times to get this fixed then they finally changed to my new number then i changed my payment method to payonner.

I was promised after that it will need only 1-2 business days to reflect that money to my bank account. I have to say after 6 business day that nothing was happened. I still see that my payment is pending however it was changed from paypal to payoneer 10 days ago.

I wrote a ticket about this claim at last wednesday, but nobody answered to me.

Order ID: 5633356

I need some help please
-Tamas

• PlayerAuctions's response · Feb 05, 2020

Hello Tamas,

Sorry for the concern this has caused you. I was able to check on your case, and the disbursement has been finally processed. I informed you about this in ticket 373283. Please check on your disbursement account, it should be with you very soon.

Solved, Many thanks

[Resolved] seller reclaimed account 6 months after. pa sided with scammer

Do not, i repeat do not purchase from playerauctions. Their "Insurance" does not cover if the seller reclaims the account. I just got my account stolen from me and playerauctions denied my case. I only had my new account for 6 months and it got reclaimed, i thought i was safe purchasing the insurance for 1 year. Insurance does NOT protect you and your account from scam attempts. I am a reputable buyer/seller with over 30 feedback and been on the website since 2014. They sided with a fraudulent seller with 2 feedback including mine. They ask for compelling evidence but how ca i give evidence that the scammer used his credit card to get back his account?? Absolute IDIOTS. I made a suggestion that i was willing to resolve if i was given the account information to reclaim the account, but PA closed the the case favoring the scammer. Absolute horse [censored] of a company. Stay away!!

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jan 31, 2020

Hello Deazle,

I was able to see your TrustPilot review post and as I've told you there, rest assured that I've now contacted your seller to ask for a replacement or refund on this. The latter is a more difficult proposal to him, but I'll see to it that I exhaust all options and angles on this.

Once again, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience you had with this.

[Resolved] osrs account - refund

I attempted to purchase an account from playerauctions.com and it charged me twice for the same account and the account was never delivered and or my money refunded. Have attempted to call, email and twitter player auctions to get some assistance but no reply. My username on playerauctions is Slipperyrhinos can you please help with my refund. I have heard about nightmare stories with your customer service, I hope it doesn't turn out that way

osrs account - refund
osrs account - refund

• Updated by Slipperyrhinos · Jan 28, 2020

Tried purchasing an account from your site. I was officially charged twice for a total of almost 800$. Can you please refund the money order numbers are 5656450 and 5656429. Username is Slipperyrhinos

• Updated by Slipperyrhinos · Jan 28, 2020

I tried purchasing an account from @playerauctions and the site charged then claimed that the payment failed. On there support link page of the playeroptions website they have a section that goes over this and says its a "fluke" from their verification system and that the money will be returned in up 5 business days or that you can re do the purchasing process and it will cancel your first payment and go through.

Clueless and excited about getting a new account i tried the second option and now im out $800 total and havent recieved any account or my money back. Tried contacting playerauctions through almost every avenue that is provided via internet and I havent recieved a response. Also called their phone number and what a joke that is. Pretty much a voicemail that tells you that you wont get an answer... ever. Called everyday since and I get the same voicemail. This is beyond frustrating and I would advise no one to purchase from playerauctions because of this obvious flawed payment system they have set up and the ineffective customer service that you cant even get ahold of. Now I have to dispute these transactions with my bank. Playerauctions is either a company that purposely deceives consumers or is a company that lacks the infrastruture to provide for a growing platform of users. If PA actually wants to help my PA username is Slipperyrhinos and my order numbers are 5656450 and 5656429.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jan 28, 2020

Hello Slipperyrhinos,

Absolutely, we would like to help you with this. I have now escalated your case to a staff who has already responded to you in your ticket. I have also consolidated your 3 tickets into a single one to make it easier to track the concern.

Please note that this is the natural process for payments when they are declined, that they are still charged and later on after about 2-5 business days, the funds get refunded back to you automatically. I'm sorry our system had to decline the payment, and the reason is because the orders were flagged as risky (a combination of various factors such as order history of the seller, high price, payment method used, etc.) — I'm afraid there is no way to bypass this, and as suggested by our staff, you can use BTC as an alternative way to pay.

Kindly write back here if you have more questions or concerns.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] product I paid for was cancelled by the seller banning my account

On January 17 and January 18 I purchased warframe platinum from a seller on playerauction. Three days after buying the platinum the seller cancels the takes away the platinum sold to me and causes my account to be banned . I spent $30 for the platinum and ended up with nothing and a banned account. I submitted a support ticket for a refund but never got a response after submitting evidence of the platinum I paid for was taken from my account due to negative platinum balance, that can only happen when the person giving platinum cancels the platinum order. My support ticket id is 371259 and my order ids are 5626882 and 5622180.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jan 26, 2020

Hello FableII,

Thank you for explaining the details about your concern. I'm very sorry but the evidence you've shown us isn't enough; it needs to point to the seller as the one responsible for reclaiming the sold Platinum. Digital Extremes, the publisher of Warframe, is known to confiscate sold Platinum and if this happens, we do not cover refunds or replacements as per our policy.

Even if insurance was purchased, we would still need substantial evidence for us to rule out the case in the buyer's favor.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] seller stuck in verifying payment for almost a week

I contacted support multiple times to get this resolved. My auction has sold and the seller has been stuck in verifying payment for almost a week. Because of this the system will not let me list any more auctions. This needs to get resolved or cancel the order. Support told me that the auction would auto close after 4 days. Still has not happened.

Order ID: 5624688

seller stuck in verifying payment for almost a week

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jan 26, 2020

Hello rbran1974,

Thank you for promptly updating the review to resolved status. I'm glad to hear it was sorted out by our staff. In case you run into any other issues again, please do not hesistate to write back here so I can assist you.

• Resolution Statement

finally taken of by customer service

[Resolved] not honoring warranty

My username is 'aforca'. I'm a long-time customer of PlayerAuctions and purchased a League of Legends account from them on December 26th, 2019. The account was titled "EUW DIAMOND 3 ALL CHAMPS 100 SKINS", and I paid $200 for it, at the same time paying an additional $15.98 for Account Insurance. I expected that if the account I purchased had something go wrong, such as being taken back, I would get my money back because I had purchased insurance. A similar incident occurred on the same site in the past when I purchased a Runescape account, and at that time they fully reimbursed me as promised. Basically, this company previously had a very good track record in my eyes and had my trust and continued patronage.

Within 5 DAYS of purchasing the account, it was stolen back from me.

As previously stated, I wasn't that upset because I purchased insurance, so I opened up a claim on December 31, 2019. To my surprise, the seller agreed almost immediately to refund my purchase! I was very happy and relieved that $200 of my hard-earned dollars were not wasted on a virtual good that I no longer own.

And then, to my complete surprise, PlayerAuctions reversed my claim. The claim that the seller themselves had ALREADY AGREED TO REFUND. I even received a message from the seller letting me know that I had in fact been scammed, and that he wished me the best (Screenshots below).

At this point, I've completely reversed my opinion of PlayerAuctions. When it comes down to it, they're no better than the scammer that got me. They take fees for purchasing and selling, and then charge for insurance on accounts which they do not fulfill.

I make $12US an hour. I literally had to save up for this account, so forgive me for being angry but the fact I have been dealing with this and trying to get it resolved for almost a month upsets me so much. I just want a refund for the account that I purchased. Had they approved it, I would have been putting the money right back into their pockets anyway, so it makes even less sense the more you think about it.

I have had my player auctions account since 2015. You'd think that they would factor this into their decision to honor their promise, but I guess not. This 'insurance' is a complete scam. I want my money back, or I'll open up an investigation on this because this is pure profit for the company and they do not pay out their claims. It is not even coming out of the company's wallet which is insane to me. Please do something about this.

Please note that they did respond to me, saying that performed an "impartial" review (Also in the screenshots)... You saw the outcome of that. Make your own decision about whether to business with them.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jan 24, 2020

Hello, Forcadol,

I am sincerely sorry for the trouble you had with this order. I'm afraid the reason your claim in the dispute was turned down is because you were unable to provide compelling evidence. Please note that even if you bought insurance, you will still need to provide substantial evidence to back up your claim, as it's the only way we can validate claims.

This is mentioned in the disclaimer portion when buying an insurance package: https://i.imgur.com/xuvAhYo.png

Due to this, I am sorry but the refund cannot be enacted.

account insurance worthless, account taken from me with no sympathy

I purchased an account on December 26th, 2019 from player auctions. The account was a League of Legends account. The title of the account was "EUW DIAMOND 3 ALL CHAMPS 100 SKINS". I purchased the account for $200 and paid $15.98 for ACCOUNT INSURANCE. I expected that if the account I purchased had something go wrong like it gets taken back, I would get my money back because I had purchased insurance. A similar thing has happened to me before while purchasing a Runescape account and I was given my money back so I felt very safe purchasing the account with insurance.

WITHIN 5 DAYS of purchasing the account, IT WAS STOLEN BACK FROM ME. I wasn't that upset because I purchased insurance...I opened up a claim on December 31, 2019. To my surprise, the seller agreed almost immediately to refund my purchase! I was very happy and relieved that $200 of my hard earned dollars were not wasted on a virtual good THAT I NO LONGER OWN.

TO MY DISMAY PLAYERAUCTIONS REVERSED THE CLAIM! HOW DO YOU REVERSE A CLAIM THAT THE SELLER AGREED TO REFUNDING??

The best part of this is, the seller messaged me and told me it was pretty much a scam and he wishes the best for me.

Player auctions seems like an absolute scam website. They take fees for purchasing and selling, charge for insurance on accounts which they do not fulfill. Please, I am begging I only make $12 an hour I literally saved up for an account, forgive me for being angry but the fact I have been dealing with this and trying to get it resolved for almost a month upsets me so much. I really just want a refund for the account that I purchased. I've never seen something like this in my life. When you buy car insurance and get into an accident, they pay you based on the policy you paid for. If you purchase life insurance and pass away, the insurance company will provide your family with money and security that you purchased and planned for, god forbid the circumstances. The point is that when you purchase insurance, given a certain circumstance, you are paying for the security that the low chance of that circumstance happening, you will get your money back. Insurance companies have underwriters and actuaries to make charts and charge rates based on certain probabilities. Player Auctions charges 8-10% of the account value it seems with no probabilities factored in. How is this allowed to happen and is it legal is my question. What are these insurance rates based on? Are they based on mere percentages of the account value? It seems the company takes no other probabilities into account. I have had my player auctions account since 2015, you would think that they would factor this into an insurance rate? I think this insurance is a complete scam. I want my money back or I will open up an investigation on this because this is pure profit for the company and they do not pay out their claims. It is not even coming out of the companies wallet which is insane to me. Please do something about this.

Please note also they stated they did an "impartial" review. They impartially reviewed my account getting scammed for $200. Thanks alot.

black desert online account

14 November 2019 - Purchased a Black Desert Online account from a seller. The seller noted that the Black Desert Account was on a Steam Account that would be sold as a whole. My order number is as follows: 5390903

27 December 2019 - The Steam account housing the Black Desert Online account I purchased was recalled by the seller. I opened a dispute as soon as I collected the evidence proving it had been resolved. With the next few days, The seller provided nothing to the dispute investigation besides a note stating "Mate, this wasn't me. Have you tried recovering it? I can try if you have no luck".

The information he provided me at the point of the sale was not accurate and I could not recall the account successfully. I noticed him log into the game by using a friends account that had the purchased account on his friends list. I could see him swap through the many characters looking at what had been going on within the account. Once the seller was satisfied that I had nothing additional on the account he magically recovered the account and provided me the login info and additional security information.

Before the seller ever returned the account to me, PlayerAuctions closed my dispute siding with the seller regardless of the overwhelming amount of information I provided and the literal nothing the seller provided.

Once I regained control of the account I attempted to use the Steam security information the seller provided to recall the account to myself to reassure myself the account was safe. Steam informed me that they found I was not the original owner judging by the information I provided and locked the account.

I've made 10-20 attempts to contact the seller and PlayerAuctions for assistance and neither of them has not responded. The Steam account is once again active under the sellers email address.

Additionally, I can see that on PlayerAuctions the seller has conducted another sale to another customer on a game that was on the Steam Account he sold me...

In conclusion, I spent $326 for the account and the insurance. I have nothing to show for it besides dissatisfaction and a terrible PlayerAuctions company who completely ignores internal tickets.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jan 12, 2020

Hello Christopher,

Thank you for writing the full details about your order experience.

I was able to check into order 5390903, and one of the reasons this was ultimately decided in favor of your seller is because you never took advantage of the 72-hour inspection phase before confirming the order. This is when the account credentials should be inspected by the buyer, and as a company we never take part in this and we leave it completely to the buyer.

In the event of an account reclaim or loss, you can show evidence that the credentials worked during the inspection phase, and if it doesn't anymore after the sale, then you can easily show a comparison. Even with insurance bought, we still require users to validate their claim.

Our staff replied to you but was unable to provide anything more as this is already closed. In case you have other questions, please reply back to your ticket thread or here so we can assist you.

• Updated by Christopher Kirk · Jan 13, 2020

Richard,

It’s as if you and your team dont actually read what people outline. I took advantage of the 72 hours to validate as much as Steam allows. The information that was incorrect was the security information required to recall the account which takes longer than 72 hours.

As far as loss of control of the account, I showed that the information used to login to the account was changed. I showed that I was logged out of steam while asleep and emails from Steam station that it was recalled and I was not the original owner. They said this because the security information (that cannot be changed in any way!!) provided by the seller was incorrect. 72 hours is not enough time to test Steams recall process and at some point PLAYERAUCTIONS should take some damn ownership for horrible middle man processes. This information should be verified before you turn the account over to the buyer for 72 hour verification.

buyer stole account, provided no evidence, playerauctions closed in their favour

I sold an account a few days back for Oldschool Runescape. I advertised the account with it's bank (Items and money) included and put it for sale.

A buyer called 'durettealex' purchased the account, and after stealing all the items and money on it - cancelled the payment and opened a dispute claiming the account could not have it's email or password changed.

I went into my email (The buyer provides an Email address so the seller can change the email to theirs) and saw a password AND email recovery request so I provided these in screenshots to show PlayerAuctions that the buyer appeared to be lying.

After opening the dispute the Buyer did not provide any evidence, did not respond to the dispute and would not message me back so I escalated the case.

And now I have logged on today to see the dispute has been closed... in the buyers favour.

How absolute incompetent of a company do you have to be to come to that conclusion?

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jan 07, 2020

Hello Ben,

I am sorry to hear about this. Dispute proceedings are off-limits to us (this is to prevent non-support staff from influencing turn-outs and decisions), so I can't find out how this turned out. However, I was able to put a stop to your buyer's refund for order 5566776.

This will allow you to send counter-evidence so you may dispute back the refund, and if you are able to prove and show that you indeed completed the account transfer successfully and that the account is as described in your offer, then we can still process your disbursement.

Please send your counter-dispute/counter-evidence to [email protected]; kindly contact that email using your PlayerAuctions registered email address, and include all pertinent and important information as well as the explanation from your side.

If you need any help during this, please let me know so I can assist you with it, Ben.

• Updated by BenCannibal · Jan 20, 2020

I contacted the email you provided me with clear proof of the Buyers wrongdoing on the 7th January 2020. I have heard nothing back 13 days later.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jan 21, 2020

Hi again, Ben,

I'm very sorry for the delay. I was able to ask an agent to expedite your case and they're now looking into it. There should be some update on your case very soon.

• Updated by BenCannibal · Jan 30, 2020

Hi Richard,

It's been 8 days since you spoke to your colleague about investigating the case but I still haven't received a response.

Do you have an update for me?

Regards
    Ben

• PlayerAuctions's response · Feb 02, 2020

Hello Ben,

I checked in with our support staff and apparently they were still waiting for the buyer to respond and provide documents/proof as courtesy to him. I asked them if they could make a decision, and they did on the spot. I was told your disbursement is already underway.

Thank you for all your time and once again, I'm sorry for all the hassle with this. Let me know if we missed anything or if you need help with any other issues.

• Updated by BenCannibal · Feb 11, 2020

Hi Richard,

I am thankful for your assistance. Would you be able to advise me as to whether the PlayerAuctions team will improve their resolution service in future, as there is no reason for anyone who actually read the dispute to have closed it in the buyers favour, and as you say you spoke to the team who made the decision there, despite an automated email response a short time earlier that advised the decision had already been made and that was that.

Otherwise we have to do this process on an external site just to get a resolution, it's been well over a month and it still isn't sorted.

Would you be able to tell me when the refund is due? You messaged 9 days ago saying the decision had been made and I keep getting emails from PlayerAuctions saying my orders have been "updated" but I haven't yet received the refund.

Ben

[Resolved] payment not received

I have made 2 purchases now on Player Auctions. First of all their support is absolutely NON EXISTENT. Both of my PayPal payments "failed" of course is what they claim yet I have screenshots proving that my money was taken from my account both times and I STILL have not received [censored] from them last of all any help. Even though I have reached out to them multiple times on their "Help Center" on their website which is a [censored]ing joke. This really has me mad as now I've lost $320 and have not received my money or account from them. Do yourselves a favour and stay away from this terrible terrible service

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jan 07, 2020

Hello Anonymous8812,

I'm sorry to hear about this. Can you please write back your PlayerAuctions username as well as the 2 order IDs you spoke about? I'd like to check on the orders and identify the issue, and if needed, process the refunds for both ASAP — refunds are automatic, but intervening on the issue could greatly speed things up.

In case you paid via BTC, please include the BTC refund address as well so we can process the refund back to you. If it was paid with anything else other than BTC, then you won't have to provide any payment details; just the username and 2 order IDs will do.

I look forward to your response, Anonymous.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] I lost $ 300 due to the terrible technical support work.

A month ago, I tried to sell my account, the buyer wrote to me, we agreed on everything.
After I saw what he paid, I sent him all the data from account, he login to him, changed the data, and just blocked me and cancelled the payment. I immediately wrote to technical support pa, in the hope that they will delay the payment and open a complaint, but 25 days have passed, I received no response from technical support. as a result, I lost an account worth $ 300 due to the of technical support.

I lost $ 300 due to the terrible technical support work.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jan 02, 2020

Hello eXp Love,

Upon closer inspection, we found out that the delivery guarantee for the transaction has expired. This means you went over your committed delivery time, and during this phase, buyers would be able to cancel the order and issue a refund. The reason for that is to provide buyers the opportunity to receive an order within their expectations.

You may have missed the opportunity to confirm the order from your side, and this is a necessary process. If you were able to confirm that you have delivered the order, the buyer won't be able to cancel the order, even though the delivery guarantee has expired. When I checked, you made no confirmation.

I'm afraid this is irreversible and as a middleman service, it's important that buyers and/or sellers make confirmations on the site, as it's the way to lock trades from any malicious intent from obnoxious users.

If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with [email protected]

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] don't trust a cryptocurrency scam

I have been using PA for years without issue. Recently they said they have changed somethings. Itried to purchase an account using my debit card and it was declined saying I needed to purchase crypto currency to make a purchase on PA(even though they offer a Visa option). The money was taken from my debit card but never refunded after the order was canceled by PA.

So to purchase the account I go to a website recommended by PA Coinbase. After purchasing some litecoins to buy the account I made the purchase on PA for $357. The funds were transferred from my Coinbase account but PA said that I transferred insufficient funds, even though the transfer shows I transferred $357.40. The transfer shows completed, but the order is still pending payment. Now I am missing over $800 from my accounts between the two failed orders and I have nothing to show for it.

This seems like a scam, PA recommends a website to purchase crypto currency which they now require(I guess USD isn't good enough) end up paying $15, 00 in fees to purchase litecoins, PA denies payment saying insufficient amount even though I overpaid. I will probably get my money back after sometime and hassle but I will be out $30+ in fees to the company PA recommend(referral fees?), no account to show for it and missing $800+ while I wait for refunds.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Dec 16, 2019

Hello, K Chen,

I also sent you a reply to your TrustPilot post a few moments ago. I hope you won't mind that I'll be copypasting here my reply over there.

-----

I was able to check on your two orders:

5483777 - Since the payment for this was declined, you will be automatically refunded; However, the refund process isn't instantaneous, and will be completed in 2-5 business days.

5484495 - The payment is still pending, meaning you still have to complete the payment process from your end. Please double-check — our system hasn't accepted any funds from you yet, so the insufficient funds warning may be happening from your side. The order price that I can see from my end is $350, and the reason it's saying insufficient could also be likely due to the amount of the insurance you're trying to purchase for this (which is usually 10% of the order price).

Can you please double check this and reply back to us? Can I also ask for screenshots where it says insufficient funds?

• Updated by K Chen · Feb 14, 2020

This says resolved, but they never made any attempt to contact me about this matter. I still lost $80.00 dollars from crypto currency refund. I also ended up purchasing an account and purchasing their account insurance. The insurance is a joke. The seller reclaimed the account two months after purchase. I filed a dispute provide ample evidence. I try to contact the seller like is required for the dispute, the seller deletes his playerauction account. 5 days later my claim is denied because the seller provided proof. I never saw any proof, never had any communication from playerauction or the seller, no why to dispute my insurance claim. Playerauction is a SCAM DO NOT TRUST THIS WEBSITE. Also my 1 star review got changed to 5 star somehow.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Feb 16, 2020

Hello K Chen,

The post was stamped with the "Resolved" marker because there were no replies sent. This is an automatic feature at ComplaintsBoard because what they normally look for is the company's attempt to resolve the matter.

Regardless of that, I would of course still like to help.

For the two cases you mentioned, are they for a different set of order IDs? If so, can you share the two order IDs for that — you can reply it back here or send it to me via PM (I'm about to check your PM so if the order IDs are there, I can begin working on them).

I'll do what I can to sort out any remaining issues for your account, K Chen.

[Resolved] payment not received

I sold a steam account to a seller on 2nd of december and for the whole week since 9th of december my payment has been quequed for immediate processing and I still have not recieved my payment. Order ID is 5443075. I would like to know why my payment is being hold for so long because on my previous orders this kind of thing has never happened. My other disbursements have been delivered much faster than this one.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Dec 13, 2019

Hello, Kregory,

I was able to check on order 5443075 and I found out why you couldn't get the disbursement.

On August 2019, PlayerAuctions stopped its support for PayPal refunds and disbursements due to internal complications. We have, since then, moved to Skrill and Payoneer for our regular disbursements, and I would have to ask you to create an account with one of them.

To get an idea of how each payment portal works and what the fees are, please check this:

Once you're able to create an account with either, please go to the disbursement settings in the "My Account" section at PlayerAuctions while logged in to change your disbursement account to the new one. Your disbursement will then be automatically queued and processed in 2-3 business days.

I am sorry for the hassle you had with this.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] it's been a month now, money is not sent.

So I have been selling on PlayerAuctions for over a year now.
Hundreds of orders, got paid in time.
But the past month has been a mess, I am owed thousands of dollars and I am not getting paid, despite there having been no issue with my payment account or orders in the past.

Here is one order from like a month ago that is stuck in processing.
#5428845 is the order number.

There are many orders like this a month or so old, up to now where I hardly ever receive my money. I am selling so many goods and I do receive just a fraction of what I should. Most tickets go unanswered.

Resolution is simple. I just would like to get paid for my goods.

it's been a month now, money is not sent.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Dec 11, 2019

Hello SomeUser27,

I checked on order 5428845; this transaction is already closed and disbursed, and nothing is out of the ordinary with it. I think you gave the incorrect order ID.

The screenshot you attached doesn't show any order ID as well. It would be awesome if you could write back with the correct order ID and perhaps your username as well; I will check and identify any problems. Here are some possibilities:

1.) If you are on PayPal - PayPal is no longer supported on the site since August 2019; I would have to ask you to create an account with Payoneer or Skrill, and use that on your PA account
    2.) If you are on Skrill - Your account may need to be verified, it's either new or inactive so you will need to verify again
    3.) If you are on Payoneer Bank Account - Your total disbursement value should reach $50 before funds can be released
    4.) If you are on Payoneer Account - Same as above, except the value is set at $20

For reference:

In any case, I look forward to your reply with your order ID/s and your username.

[Resolved] disbursement pending for more than 2 weeks

I have sold an adventure quest world account, it is my first sale made on the page, the delivery date expired on November 18 of this year and to date the payment is not yet reflected in my skrill account, had been recommended by some colleagues and to date they had never had this type of inconvenience, what is happening with the disbursements that take so long? Within 10 days I have another disbursement, hopefully the same does not happen, beforehand I wait for your prompt response

Order Id:5399681

• PlayerAuctions's response · Dec 08, 2019

Hello Leonardo,

I was able to check on your disbursement and I found out that the funds were sent to you last November 20. Unfortunately, the funds bounced back to us. This happens if the receiving disbursement account is not verified, and you would have to verify the account first before it can receive funds again.

Once you do that, kindly contact us here or email us at support @playerauctions.zendesk.com so our staff can take care of sending back the funds to you. Rest assured that your funds will remain intact and in full value, and it will definitely be sent to you.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] unauthorized debit card charges

Good afternoon!

I've recently noticed a few unauthorized debit card charges.

Please find below info about these charges:

date : 04.12.2019

date : 05.12.2019
Card no : xxxx xxxx xxxx 3659
Player auctions llc US West Los Angeles
Amount : 10, 39 USD

First of all, i would be interested to know about which hours have these charges been made and of course where from??

Please consider refunding these amounts above, as are not made by me or anybody from my family or friends!

I am looking forward for your response!

Thank you!

Viorel Barbu

• PlayerAuctions's response · Dec 08, 2019

Hello Viorel,

This is best disputed with your credit card company/institution; they may be able to chargeback these if proven these were purchases made without your authority. We won't be able to outright refund these as there is a possibility that the purchases were made legitimately, and are being canceled out of buyer's remorse.

Our staff is, of course, open to help you out if you contact them via [email protected] You should have been able to receive a digital receipt for these; kindly include it to your outgoing mail to us so our team can investigate on this from our end.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] long delays with disbursement

I have been waiting over a week for a number of disbursements now. I sent a ticket and got a reply that my disbursements would see urgent priority, so I was expecting them to be paid overnight last night. But still... nothing.

If anyone from PA is monitoring this, these are the order numbers and respective disbursement dates ALL of which are overdue :-

5412904 - 25th Nov
5427589 - 28th Nov
5427771 - 28th Nov
5429294 - 29th Nov
5423731 - 2nd Dec

I have been using PlayerAuctions now for almost a year now, and never before was there a delay of more than a day or two past disbursement due date.

Also recently lost some potential sales because buyers were unable to actually buy - I could see their transactions on my account but they were also stuck awaiting payment or verifying payment and eventually cancelled. This seems to be getting worse. Sometimes payment verified but it took up to 24 hours to verify payment, and when buyers are expecting delivery in 20 minutes they found this very frustrating.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Dec 03, 2019

Hi there,

Yes, we also have a presence here. I'm terribly sorry that your disbursements aren't processed yet.

I was able to check on ticket 340400 and I can confirm with you that the case is indeed already escalated with the highest priority to our finance team. I'm sorry but even after you read this reply, it's possible that the disbursement will still be some time away since we haven't fully resolved the issues. What I can tell you is that it's being sorted out now and disbursements are rolling one by one since yesterday.

If you have any more questions, please reply back here about it.

• Updated by someitems · Dec 03, 2019

Hi thanks for the reply. Can you please clarify time estimates with regards "still be some time away". Are we talking hours? Days? Weeks?

Thanks.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Dec 04, 2019

Hello again,

We originally couldn't give a date because we're working on a backlog list; depending on where your orders are queued, it could be yesterday, today, or maybe early next week.

Good news, though — we have been able to send the disbursements for your account. Please check on it, the funds should be with you soon and I hope you could write back here if you can confirm them. Thank you for extending your patience with this. :)

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] disbursements not being sent after processing

Been using this site for close to a month now and all I can really say about it is.. The disbursement times are random and terribly slow. First account I sold, disbursement worked...

[Resolved] haven't received disbursement payment

I've been using this site for a while and this is the first time I've waited over two weeks for my payment. It shows that it is "Queued for immediate processing", but it's been over two weeks already. I've already sent a support ticket a week ago, but they have yet to respond. If there's any working at PlayerAuction customer service, the order ID is 5381172.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 27, 2019

Hello Daniel,

I'm very sorry for the hassle. I traced your order into ticket 333972 and I can see from my end that the case is now with our finance team for processing. I would have to ask you to please wait a little more on this.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] queued for immediate processing

225758 My first time using Playerauctions webservice and I already just got mixed towards bad feeling about this. Most of the time I use discord and forum whenever I try to sell any...

[Resolved] sold an account, suspended and won't pay me my money

After many many years of buying on this platform, I tried to sell for the first time, but made the mistake of posting my Discord ID, which is in breach of their terms and conditions.
I accepted the suspension, even though it was a small mistake from someone that has spent well over $10000 with this site.
The issue is that I had an account sell just before they suspended me, but the buyer had time to pay his money, then PlayerAuctions asked me to provide all details of the account to the buyer, which I did, and he now has full ownership. He changed the account to secure it for himself a week ago, and right as they had to pay me the money for the account, they suspended me and terminated the sale "pending a review".

I was told "in writing" from their team, that the money would be released to me as soon as my account is reactivated, which was a few days ago. Now when I go into the account, it says it's still under review and the buyer could be refunded his money, but said nothing of my account, which is being played on right now, things changed, gold used etc, how is this legal? They should have done this immediately before too many changes could be made to the account, so now they have my money, the buyer has the account, and i'm taking this legal.
They now ignore my emails and tell me to wait for another team to email me, and i'm still waiting

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 25, 2019

Hello Malcolm,

I was able to check on your TrustPilot first and I sent a detailed reply there. The good news, at least in spite of the terrible ordeal you had, is that your disbursement is now back on track. I would like to sincerely apologize for the hassle you had; please refer to my direct message sent on TrustPilot for the full details and explanation.

• Resolution Statement

Was contacted by a very professional representative of PlayerAuctions, who explained the situation and how things got confusing, which I totally agree with. The fact that this gentleman took the time to take care of this incident, and in the most professional manner, speaks volumes of the company. You have gained my respect today and have definitely retained me as a future customer.

[Resolved] account suspended

I logged in one day and my account was suspended after not using their website for a while, I e-mailed them about the suspension but they were unable to help me (didn't keep the e-mails.) I'm still able to log into the account but most pages I try to reach tell me my account is suspended of course. If I'm able to log into the website and not immediately see "Your account has been suspended." on every page, I should be able to have my account reinstated, I know I didn't do anything wrong.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 25, 2019

Hello Abigelow,

Could you please write back what your username is on our website? I'd like to check for the reason of your suspension and give you feedback about it.

• Updated by Esoix · Nov 25, 2019

Esoix

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 26, 2019

Hello again, Abigelow,

I was able to check on account Esoix; You may have forgotten, but you sent us a request to have your account closed last January 2018. This is the last conversation we had with you:

I'm afraid accounts closed due to requests are already treated as final. This account can no longer be reinstated.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

[Resolved] account suspension

I registered account on the 5th of November, but it immediately got banned after I verified my email.
When I contacted your support team, they refused to provide explanation as for why it happened, and just claimed that "security issues were found". I'm very confident that I didn't break any of your rules when creating that account, since I provided my real information, email and phone number. I also didn't have any previous accounts on your site at the moment of creation.
If necessary, I could provide any information required to confirm my identity, but your staff downright refused to continue the discussion after saying that my account was suspended permanently and no explanation as of why will be given.
Is this how your company normally deals with your clients, or did I just stumble upon a rude support member?

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 24, 2019

Hello Derael,

I was able to receive your complaint on TrustPilot and I'm now checking on your case. I apologize for the confusion. I will write back there once I have any updates on this.

If you have further questions or concerns, please write back here or on the other site.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] underpaid invoice with bitcoin, still waiting for refund

Hello! On November 7, 2019 I attempted to purchase an account using Bitcoin. This was my first time so I was very unfamiliar with the entire process. I purchased what I thought was the exact amount and then sent the payment over to you guys. I did not realize there were fees involved on both ends and so the amount that I sent to you guys was not the amount in "full" after the fees. However, all of the bitcoin that I had sent was still debited from my wallet and into yours. I submitted a ticket immediately after and I received a very plain response about it taking 48 hours to process. I have waited over a week now and I have yet to receive anything back. I'm sure you see from the Order ID : #5367991 I sent the equivalent of $464.19 in bitcoin, which was not the amount in full I needed for the order yet I was still charged and left with nothing. A few hours later I was able to buy the account after doing an entire separate transaction while awaiting my previous refund. I'm sure you can understand this is quite a lot of money that I have been waiting to be refunded and have yet to resolve. The wallet address I would like my refund to be issued to is 3EBVT9N79qnvgxPgyBANQE52AtHTRAK6Sf

I have sent several tickets and they all seem to be ignored at this point, if this continues I will have no choice but to seek legal help.
Thank you very much for your help in resolving this dire issue and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 24, 2019

Hello, Orling,

Sorry for the hassle and concern this has caused you. Rest assured that if any funds were accepted by our system, it will definitely be refunded back to you. I can see from my end that the order you spoke of didn't go through. I checked your earlier ticket and created a follow-up for it, which is now escalated to our finance team for checking and processing.

The ticket number is 335547. I have given our finance team your BTC refund address.

In the meantime, sorry to bother you with this, but please check with BTC as well. There's a possibility that the funds are in transit with BTC, but it wasn't sent to us — this is just to eliminate that alternate scenario.

And also to set your expectations, BTC refunds (especially accounts funded by credit card) can take longer than usual and may reach 5+ business days (this means Saturdays/Sundays are not counted). Please do not be worried if this happens; Rest assured that I will update you on the ticket once there is any progress or action.

Again, my apologies for the inconvenience, Orling.