Having problems with PlayerAuctions?

PlayerAuctions Customer Service Contacts

11301 West Olympic Blvd Suite 337
Los Angeles, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PlayerAuctions Customer Service. Initial PlayerAuctions complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PlayerAuctions above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PlayerAuctions. Discuss the issues you have had with PlayerAuctions and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

PlayerAuctionsPayment Verification

I purchased something today through your site which you required a lot of PERSONAL information to be given to verify the payment(My ID, a picture of my card, etc... ) I gave the information, and an hour later, still nothing. You guys haven't even given me an update and now I'm worried my information has been stolen. Whole thing seems like a big scam and I need this resolved SOON before I start getting to correct people involved.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Dec 26, 2020

Hi Jazzy,

You are not being scammed and the verification process is our system for actually complying with anti-fraud and anti-theft policies by establishing your identity and authentication for the payment. We never share your info and they are treated confidentially and professionally.

Could you please reply back with your order ID so we can check on this? Thanks in advance.

PlayerAuctionsAny & all of them

I'm writing in concern to my notification of attempted charges to 2 of my debit cards which luckily didn't all process but I have no idea how you (player auctions) came to have access not to mention permission or authorization to even attempt to charge my card. I have no account with you nor have I ever even heard of you before this... WTF?!? I need answers & sooner than later

Any & all of them

• PlayerAuctions's response · Dec 17, 2020

Hi Chrystal,

In case you're not signed up with us, we actually verify payments by asking users to provide identification and documents to authorize the payment. This means they won't easily go through because we need to validate ownership — which is what may have happened in the situation you explained.

As for being charged, were you able to contact us with any transaction ID or reference numbers for the payment? Please send that to us at [email protected] We can then find the associated account who made the purchase and conduct an investigation on the matter.

Once you contact the email above, you should get a ticket ID. Please send that ticket ID/number here so we can officiate the case. Thank you in advance for your time, Chrystal.

Richard

PlayerAuctionsDidn't deliver my account and refusing to give me a refund

I bought a league of legends account and then I was requested to submit a photo of myself, my id and my Debit card. I immediately refused and cancelled the order as I was not aware of this until AFTER buying. I've also used the site before and never have had to deal with this.

To make the experience worse. They are now asking me to provide the same sensitive information just to get a refund to my card.

Withholding a refund for something I've never received off their site is a direct violation in legal rights what I will be escalating this if unsolved

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 28, 2020

Hello Graser,

We never ask for verification documents for refund processes, they are always automatic. Once canceled, the process is initiated. In fact, even if you do not cancel it, the process gets initiated automatically albeit at a later time.

Could you please send me the order ID here so I can help you with this? I would be happy to look into this for you.

PlayerAuctionsBilling

Hello!

Been on playerauctions for a while, and I have always had very smooth transactions with customers so I didn't think anything of it when I received an order tonight. Because I like to keep my customers happy I always make sure to get them their order as soon as they place it. So I already completed the delivery, went back to the order to do as I usually do and click confirm delivery and to my surprise that option wasn't there. Instead it said that the payment was being verified and not to deliver until it had been verified. What do I do? Did I get scammed?

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 28, 2020

Hi again, MissJulie,

I'm sorry I was not able to chase your disbursement for order 6867607 because your buyer was set to be declined since he had payment issues with his/her information. Please be very careful next time not to send the order yet, although we greatly appreciate that you have been caring and accommodating with your buyers but we need to complete payments for your security.

Thank you for clarifying about the new order.

As always, we will be here if you have any other questions or concerns. In spite of the setback, I wish you have a great rest of your weekend, MissJulie. :)

• Updated by MissJulie · Nov 27, 2020

Nevermind about the new order, it was cancelled because he didn't have enough. I've now emailed about the other order. Thank you. :)

• Updated by MissJulie · Nov 27, 2020

Hello,

I know. This really caught me off guard. I will pay more attention next time. The order ID is 6867607. I also have an order that was just placed (I didn't deliver yet this time) and it is showing "verifying payment" as well. Is this something on my end? I just don't know what to tell the customer when they are waiting for it to be verified. The NEW order number is 6873479

Thank you for your continued support.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 26, 2020

Hello Miss Julie,

Sorry I sent the reply too soon and upon checking again, it seems you did the delivery already and I'm afraid this should not be the case. We inform sellers of the payment process and the delivery should only be done when the buyer's payment has completed.

Please send us the order ID here ASAP and also contact [email protected] about this.

Kindly note the usual process for selling, for future reference:

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 26, 2020

Hi, MissJulie,

We remember you — thank you for writing back! I hope things are well with you.

Yes, we inform sellers if the payment isn't done, this is to ensure sellers do not deliver the goods prematurely, and should wait for a few more hours for the process to be completed. Rest assured, you're not being scammed. PlayerAuctions is holding on to the buyer's payment during their payment verification phase.

If you'd like, please post the order ID here, perhaps we can assist the buyer in completing his/her payment so you're able to sell/earn on your offer. Thanks in advance, and please do let us know if you have other concerns, MissJulie.

Richard

PlayerAuctionsCustomer service is hindering, not helping.

I have spent over an hour trying to get my account verified. I have purchased from them before. I have also sent several pictures, over and over, and I believe the person trying to "help" me, Mikka, is purposefully choosing not to. I can provide a full-length conversation upon request. First, Donna, was "helping" me. I provided an ID, credit card, screenshot of my bank statement, and a picture of me with my ID. She said, put it under my chin and I did so. Make sure the ID is readable, ok, that means focusing on the card as the text will not be legible otherwise, but my face is still visible. You can clearly see it is me and that I am the person in the photo. Then Mikka replies, take it again, and again, and again. It's like they DON'T want my business.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 22, 2020

Hello Ben33,

I'm sorry for the hassle you experienced. Our agent was most likely just making sure the picture documents are in the form and manner we need for proper verification.

I'd like to help with this; can you please reply back with your PlayerAuctions username, the order ID, and/or the ticket number? I'll check on it ASAP once I have it.

Thank you in advance, Ben.

Richard

PlayerAuctionsPayment not received and not refunded

11/04/2020, I paid $92.00 for an ESO account, it got stuck in payment verifying. It said to cancel the purchase and do it again, so i did, Ive been charged $180.00 and they said it would be refunded because it still didnt go through, I even tried the paying with crypto currency and the same thing happened with a "temporary glitch". I was refunded for 1 of the 3 times it has messed up on their end, I would recommend not using this site just to avoid this terrible service and waste of time ive been going through just trying to get the account.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 07, 2020

Thanks for replying back, Cdeezy1999.

I was able to check order 6791329 and this was also already voided. Unfortunately, even though orders are placed in close proximity, refunds can still be far apart.

Please also note that the processing time you're waiting through right now is not with PlayerAuctions but with your payment provider. They require a clearing and authorization period for the funds. On average, this takes 2-5 business days but in very rare cases may reach a week or two. Please keep us posted here.

We're very sorry again for the inconvenience.

• Updated by Cdeezy1999 · Nov 06, 2020

6791329 is the one i havent been refunded for

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 05, 2020

Hello, Cdeezy1999,

Is this concern for the following order IDs: 6791523 and 6791955. If it is, here is the status for each:

6791523 - Refund is already automatically processsed and is on its way
                6791955 - Being refund to the refund address you provided in ticket 553743

I am terribly sorry for the massive inconvenience, Cdeezy. Coinbase payments can be verified by us if it gets stuck like that, but other payments will have to wait for the authorization to complete. Rest assured that both transactions are almost done being refunded.

Richard

PlayerAuctionsThe support team hasnt reply for 5 days? Case still open, no more reply, I have been waiting for 15 days

In october, I sell some game accounts and I wanted to withdraw the balance, but it seems that my disbursement account is connected to paypal when I first registered. But now, because of paypal isn't available, I want to change into either skrill or payoneer. The main problem is that the phone verification pin is not working, I cant receive the code, I already try contacting the support, and confirmed that the phone number is right.
              Until now, the support only ask me the payoneer account and I already give them what they asked, but its been 4 days they ignored me. I also try creating other support help, at first they replied fast and asked the same question, which is my payoneer account, but still, no reply after I give them what they asked, cmon.. I've been waiting almost 1 month since 21 october?

• PlayerAuctions's response · Nov 05, 2020

Hi Vertiqx,

First off, I would like to sincerely apologize for the massive delay with your request. I was able to receive your concern on another website and I've already escalated it.

I'm happy to let you know that your disbursement account is now scheduled to be changed as explained to you in ticket 543640 (for security reasons, this is done by another senior staff and will be completed very soon).

Thank you again for your courtesy with this and I am truly sorry again to keep you waiting.

PlayerAuctionsScam

Player auctions customer service GAR
                Has not responded to my email for more than 24hours

Id #539902

Order Info
                Offer:2420 Total / 271M xp / classic cape / 99herb 95pray max melee
                Market:RuneScape - Main Server - Accounts
                Seller:Remyga Feedback score between 51 and 150.Feedback score between 51 and 150.Feedback score between 51 and 150.
                Price:$139.99
                Payment Gateway Processing Fee:$6.94
                Paid Price:$146.93

Remyga who sold me the account changed the customer.

he also complain that he got banned.

Please resolve this or i would like my money back

• PlayerAuctions's response · Oct 23, 2020

Hello Anton,

We can only offer a refund/replacement/compensation if there is insurance purchased and the claim was proven through substantial evidence. For orders without insurance, even if the claim is proven via evidence, we cannot provide the refund/replacement/compensation because that is dependent on insurance. I'm really sorry if this is not the decision you wanted but the seller did not get back to us in spite of the repeated attempts we contacted him.

• Updated by Anton Bonifacio · Oct 22, 2020

So this morning i got this message

Hi Antonlebron,

Thank you for your patience during our investigation of your case.

It is our desire to thoroughly investigate every claim of account reclamation that is reported to us. Accordingly, we have conducted an extensive review of your case.

Although we have found no insurance coverage for your loss and cannot issue market credit to you, we have provided our full support and contacted the seller several times on your behalf to work with you in recovering the account.

Despite our best efforts, we have not received a satisfactory response from the seller.

We hope you continue to use PlayerAuctions, but as best practice, we recommend that you only purchase from trusted sellers with high feedback scores and substantial history to ensure successful and worry-free purchases. To mitigate the high risks of account trading, we also offer optional game account insurance for certain eligible offers.

Sincerely,
                    Zack

If you guys had the prove that this seller was fake and banned why would you guys offer me a one time compensation. I buy a lot of stuff from you guys.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Oct 18, 2020

Hi Anton,

I checked with the team; thank you for allowing us to disclose your email to the seller. We reached out to him to ask him to get in touch with you but he has not replied back to us yet. One of our agents sent a follow-up email/inquiry to him yesterday and there is no word on that yet.

• Updated by Anton Bonifacio · Oct 18, 2020

Hi i still havent heard from the banned player

• PlayerAuctions's response · Oct 14, 2020

You're welcome Anton and thanks for notifying us about it as well. Have a good rest of your day.

• Updated by Anton Bonifacio · Oct 14, 2020

Thank you for an update. I will wait for an update.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Oct 14, 2020

Hello Anton,

Thank you for the heads up. Our staff has now responded back on ticket 539902 with an update.

As per checking, please note that we found no insurance coverage was purchased for the order; as such, we cannot refund you for this but we will, of course, still provide support as best as we can. Our team is now in the process of reaching out to your seller to help resolve this.

Please continue checking back on the ticket and sending updates there whenever you can.

Sep 07, 2020

PlayerAuctions — Account purchase / customer service complaint

I had big plans to join my friends over the Labor Day weekend in the game Archeage Unchained. I immediately...

PlayerAuctionsWrongful account suspension

A year ago I discovered my account was suspended. I created a ticket and was told they believe I have another account and to use that for my transactions. I explained I don't have any other account or know of what the account is and I never get a response. I decide maybe I just got a bad customer support person so I tried again... A year later I get the same response... I just want my personal account to be reinstated, I don't own nor do I know anything about the alleged account. Delete that account for all I care. It would be nice to get a response besides the exact one i've received twice now.

Wrongful account suspension
                  Wrongful account suspension

• PlayerAuctions's response · Aug 18, 2020

Hello Ghodsdon,

Just to clarify, your username is Snehorn — is this correct? As per checking, that account is now reactivated and you may be able to use it. As for your most recent order, you canceled it and I apologize if the payment verification took longer than expected. You may need to wait for our team on the next payment verification since the order was most likely placed during a busy time. I'm very sorry about that.

If there's anything else I could be of help with, please let me know.

PlayerAuctionsPlease help.

Hello!

Not a complaint, just reaching out for help. I've had two of my clients tell me that they are having trouble ordering from me because there is a problem with their cards. When it was just one person I figured it was just an issue on their side, but now that someone else is saying the same thing I am worried it might be the website? My username is MissJulie

Can you please look into this and let me know what you think is going on? I don't want to lose clients due to this problem.

Thank you!

RESOLVED

Thank you again! That makes a lot of sense now. I will advise him to not use his VPN as we go forward, and anyone else who comes across this issue.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Aug 09, 2020

Thank you for your response, MissJulie. Feel free to write again in case you need assistance, I would be happy to be of assistance. We wish you all the best in your sales and business on the site! Have a great week ahead. :)

Best,

• PlayerAuctions's response · Aug 08, 2020

Hi again, MissJulie,

Thank you for sharing the matter. I checked and I can find 2 orders that match your description: 6448622 and 6448586

Your two newest orders were from a buyer that was previously declined, but the buyer was able to resolve his payment issues. However, for orders 6448622 and 6448586, our system found out your buyer was using a VPN or proxy service; this is prohibited on the site because it masks the user's identity and IP address and it could be a banned user trying to site the site's services again. This may not be the case with your buyer but as a policy, we cannot allow users to use proxy or VPN services.

Kindly advise him to stop using any VPN/proxy service so he may continue purchasing. Thank you for reporting this and rest assured, it's not an issue with the website. Sorry for the concern this has caused, MissJulie.

You're very welcome!

PlayerAuctionsTechnical difficulty

Hello,

Not necessarily a complaint but I'm having a technical issue with the website and can't see any other way to contact you. I changed my disbursment method from paypal to payoneer and I got the email from payoneer that I could now accept funds from PlayerAuctions but on PlayerAuctions it still says my disbursment method is paypal. If it is left this way, my balance will be stuck on reserve. Please repair. My username is MissJulie

Thank you.

RESOLVED

I fixed this by choosing "payoneer account" instead of "payoneer bank account" Everything is good now.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jul 27, 2020

Hello MissJulie,

Thank you for promptly updating the review. I'm sorry if you were initially inconvenienced by this, and yes, I can confirm that you've now successfully transitioned to Payoneer. Payoneer Account is also better than Payoneer Bank Transfer because Account only requires a minimum of $20 before your disbursements are paid out, whereas Bank Transfer requires $50 minimum before disbursements can be sent out (these are Payoneer's policies, not PlayerAuctions).

For more info, you may check:

Thanks again and we wish you continued success with your sales and offers at PlayerAuctions. :)

Jul 21, 2020

PlayerAuctions — Fraud/scammers

Do not buy the insurance because they do not give returns either way. We cancelled an order because it wa...

Jul 15, 2020

PlayerAuctions — Sale of account prompted account suspension before getting paid (actual nonsense reason cited by them)

I get an email after successfully transferring account information to a buyer and awating the long, long...

Jul 12, 2020

PlayerAuctions — They took my money and never delivered.

I purchased from them using my google saved information. This is important because it means my payment...

PlayerAuctionsVerifying payment with 3 tickets and no response.

Made an order, waited 2 hours for no response. They asked me to send in information such as my license, a picture of me with my license, my card showing the last 4 numbers, and all. Still got no response. Absolutely horrible service to handle this with and still haven't gotten a response to the tickets I've sent in. My order number 6359206 has been sitting here on read for hours with no response.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jul 12, 2020

Hello Ted,

I am very sorry for the long delay with your order. First-time payments may sometimes take the longest since we need to perform a full verification, I am sorry for the experience you're having. I've already notified an agent to take care of your order in the soonest possible time.

Our team has now marked your ticket/order processing with the highest level of priority. Thank you for extending your patience with this, Ted.

Jul 04, 2020

PlayerAuctions — PlayerAuctions protects and allows scammers

On May-04-2020 I bought Red Dead Redemption 2 from seller on playerauctions. A month later I received an...

PlayerAuctionsCustomer support

May 28, 2020 was the date of my ticket opening
                          May 29, 2020 they respond saying the ticket has been escalated to their team.
                          It is now June 9th, and I have yet to hear a single word from them about updating my phone number, so that I can fix my disbursement method on their website. That is almost 2 WEEKS. I have already uploaded all the required documents, this is absolutely outrageous.

Customer support

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jun 14, 2020

Hi again, Nicholas, the phone number has been changed after receiving the new number from you yesterday. Apologies again for the hassle with this.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jun 10, 2020

Hello Nicholas,

I'm sorry for the hassle you had with this. I contacted you back on ticket 458825 to ask for the new phone number; we're ready to change it but I was not able to see a new number on your ticket. Please write back to me on that ticket number and I will process the number change ASAP. Apologies again for the inconvenience.

• Updated by Nicholas Ochs · Jun 09, 2020

Had a ticket open for 2 weeks and it is imperative that I get helped so that I can start selling, yet Playerauctions has done nothing to help me and I have been patient now for weeks.

May 28, 2020

PlayerAuctions — Account randomly got suspended

I was using playeraucions for a year, had 100% positive feedbacks, if there was issues always fixed problem...

PlayerAuctionsAccount hacked

Sir im getting message on onsite messenger that your account has been succesfully buyed please send all the deatil to this email I have sending all my details and after some time I know my account got hacked. And im not geeting paid also please help me. [protected] offer id.
                            And I get message from voidking003.

• PlayerAuctions's response · Jun 02, 2020

Hello Sachin,

I'm very sorry for the late response. We do not have a buyer named voidking003 on our database and it sounds like you were scammed. An official order at PlayerAuctions will produce a 7-digit order ID in the orders section of your dashboard on the site. You will also get an email notification about it. If the buyer is just informing you via the on-site messenger, it's a scam attempt. If this is the situation for you, please recover your game account now.

Can you please write back what your PlayerAuctions username is? I would be happy to look into it and provide you assistance and feedback.