Having problems with Aspen Dental?

Aspen Dental Customer Service Contacts

728 Stillwater Ave.
Bangor, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aspen Dental Customer Service. Initial Aspen Dental complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Aspen Dental above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Aspen Dental. Discuss the issues you have had with Aspen Dental and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jan 14, 2021

Aspen Dental — Dentures

Had my teeth pulled had dentures put in july 2019 after 6months went to get teeth hardlined in Feb 2019 they...

Aspen DentalPractice

In Oct I went in for initial consult. Went over any and all work that needed to be done.Consulted with their finance department. Agreed to pay $3017. Was told they need 60% up front and the rest when it's done. Dentist told me that day that I had an abscesses tooth and was calling me in antibiotics and I would need to take them before any work could be done. I leave that appointment. Go to pick up prescription and the pharmacy never got it. So I call them. Nobody answers or returns my message. I call the next day and they put me on hold for 22 minutes and then answer the phone and immediately hang up on me. So I call back and am immediately sent to a message line. I leave another message asking about my antibiotics I was supposed to have already started... never get a call back. I call several other times over the next week or two. Same thing, never even one returned phone call. I finally go to my next appointment and I pay in full the $3017. They take molds of my mouth and in doing so, 7 times, they broke my bridge on my upper jaw... I wasn't too worried about it bc I was going to be having the taken off during the next appointment. I ask again about my antibiotics and they told me right there that they were taking care of it. They didn't. Again, never got the prescription to the pharmacy and couldn't get anyone to return a phone call. I then go in for my next appointment. I am sitting in the dentist chair when they tell me the oral surgeon, who was supposed to be doing my procedure isn't even there that day. They reschedule me for 6 days later. Up to this point I have zero returned phone calls and not one time have I even talked to anyone about what to expect before or after my procedure... that I was getting out to sleep for. Not a word about what to do or not to do before or after. But they do finally call me one hour before my appointment to tell me o have to bring an additional $1000 with me to pay before my procedure. I ask what the additional charge is for and they have no idea. They put me on hold. After 15 minutes I hang up... to finish getting ready to leave. They eventually call me back and tell me that it was actually $2000 that I owe but still couldn't tell me why besides it was a "coding error". They say I have to pay it before my appointment... which is fifteen minutes from this phone call. I refuse bc nobody can explain what the money is even for. The office manager finally calls me later that day to give me more excuses. One being that that location has had a lot of people quit recently... still not sure how that had anything to do with my situation. I ask for an itemized list of the charges. She finally sends them. And comparing the one from the initial financial consult to the new one... it's outrageous. The new bill indicated charges for procedures I was never having done. They finally gave me my money back after I emailed their customer service department but I am yet to get any explanation as to why or how this happened. Never got the medicine for the abscessed tooth and now I also have a broken bridge. Didn't have a problem calling me about extra money but couldn't get anyone to talk about my actual care. I'm so disgusted. I'm hoping my abscessed tooth that they completely neglected treating doesn't get any worse before I can get into to see a place that actually knows what they are doing.

Dec 05, 2020

Aspen Dental — Not receiving product, still paying

My complaint is slow is coming. In 2016 I went to Aspen Dental for a upper and lower partial denture. I...

Nov 27, 2020

Aspen Dental — Charges for uncompleted dental care

On November 23/20 I had a bridge placed approximately 3pm. On the morning of November 24/20 I noted the...

Nov 25, 2020

Aspen Dental — Misrepresentation of services, unbundling services charges, overcharging or upcoding routine services, diagnosing unnecessary or incorrect treatment

I am very displeased with the entire experience. Dr. Laughrey 's priority is not the oral care of hi...

Nov 17, 2020

Aspen Dental — Teeth extractions, ripoff

Had teeth extracted Sept. 4, 2020. 6 appts. complaining to dentist about mouth pain. Every appt. adjusted...

Nov 06, 2020

Aspen Dental — Dentures

I have attempted several times to explain the look I was going for to no avail. I explained that I did not...

Aspen DentalBottom dentures don't fit

October 10th I had 8 extractions and was given my upper and lower dentures.
    On the 12th, I was in so much pain I was told by phone not to wear the lower dentures. on the 19th, I went back to the office they did an adjustment on my lowers but I still couldn't wear them. I was told I would need a surgery to grind my jaw bone but there was only one dr that would do this procedure. He floats from office to office. They have a money back guarantee on the dentures, I want my money back. I am not satisfied, I'm tired of the run around of being told last minute I have to have a consult before the procedure to be sedated. I will find another dentist and a second opinion.

Aspen DentalPayments on my account

I received a collection notice from computer credit from aspen dental on
      November 3 2020 saying my bill is over due .I am still sending my payments in but they are saying they are late because they won't changed my billing date because of the way I get paid I tried talking to staff at the office here in Augusta Georgia but they keep giving me numbers and I don't get any answers back .I don't think this is right its not like I'm not sending any money. I think they should change my billing date so payments can be on time I really need a answer back as soon as you can. I never had a problem like this before and it seems like no one wants to help

Aspen DentalBilling charges

Wife had root canal done in June 2020, prior to scheduling procedure she was told total cost was $444.00. They required half down and balance paid after procedure was completed. We paid the total amount ($444.00) and then received a bill for additional $266.00 in July. Called the Hanover Pa office and they informed me that they would take care of it. Received the bill again in
        August and September and both time I called the Hanover office and was again informed it would be taken care of. Received the same bill again and now they have informed me it is pass due. They are charging a copays for procedures that required none. I pointed this out to Office Manager and again she said she would take care of it. These are unauthorized charges.

Oct 29, 2020

Aspen Dental — They were to make dentures for me so I can eat properly and smile without 2 missing front teeth of many more

They reported this as partial dentures to my United Healthcare now I cannot "real" partial denture...

Oct 19, 2020

Aspen Dental — Dentures that were not required

I would like to be a part of the class action lawsuit against Aspen Dental. They caused me real harm. The...

Oct 02, 2020

Aspen Dental — Dentures

I am writing on behalf of my brother, he got his dentures a little over a year ago, they have been fine until...

Sep 30, 2020

Aspen Dental — False financing

I am really upset with your office in Clarksville, IN and in particular Tiffany. I went in for a cleaning...

Sep 21, 2020

Aspen Dental — Received unknown bill

Aspen dental never filed my claim with my insurance. They claim that I owe them 800$. I have already paid...

Aspen DentalI am complaining about services and over charging for work not needed.

First of all they do not cover there Warrenty with the dentures. We still have 3 more years on the warranty and they do not honor it!
          2. I M antibiotics were administered without proper need I was told by insurance company that it was not covered because my husband did not need it because pockets did not show abscess. So we got stuck with the whole bill.
          3. Also deep tissue cleaning was done when not needed an I was charged $1000.00 For it.
          4. I called to make appointment for liner for dentures Was told warranty was no longer valid.!

Aug 19, 2020

Aspen Dental — Charged for projected work that was never done and charged before leaving office.

Aspen Dental has about ruined me financially by causing my credit rating to go from Excellent to a Bad risk...

Aug 17, 2020

Aspen Dental — Rescheduling over and over

I was at my 1st appt with Aspen Dental to have a new crown made because my old one had come off after 10...

Aug 09, 2020

Aspen Dental — Damage to several molars

I have had fillings fixed on my upper right molars. Now I'm missing part of 3 or 4 molar teeth on that...

Aspen DentalHaving upper teeth extracted and getting upper denture

When I went there, they would do nothing but the exam without money up front. Used my savings to get upper teeth pulled and an upper denture. When the dentist came in for my appointment, he priced to deaden my lower gums. I asked what he was doing, and he said preparing to pull your teeth. I told him he was supposed to be pulling upper teeth, and he had to go check and came back and told me I was right. He pile the upper teeth and put in the temporary denture. When I went back and got the permanent one done, it never fit. They kept working on it, but never made it right. I have to use adhesive every time I get done eating to keep them it. It's really annoying. Also, the dentist caused my nose to run constantly. Can't keep it dry. I wouldn't recommend Aspen Dental to anyone. Thanks for your time if you read this.