Menu
Stylevana Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Stylevana
reviews and complaints

www.stylevana.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.0 189 Reviews

How responsive is Stylevana's customer service?

0 Resolved
30 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that Stylevana is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by Stylevana's silence.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Stylevana has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Stylevana reviews and complaints 56

16 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Stylevana reviews and complaints

12:00 am EDT

Stylevana An Exceptional Experience at Vana.ly!

My experience with Vana.ly was nothing short of outstanding! From the moment I entered, I was greeted with warmth and professionalism. The staff went above and beyond to ensure my needs were met. The ambiance was inviting, and the services offered were top-notch. I left feeling rejuvenated and satisfied. Vana.ly truly exceeded my expectations!

2:10 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Stylevana Delivery slow but good prices

Personally idc abt delivery speed. I ordered 2 sunscreens and the snail spray and it came in around 7 weeks. May 29 - June 18. I saw the good prices and was tempted, not a scam but not amazon. They also put in this random sample of a serum, its a small 1 ml pouch the TIA II Vita B3 Source. Idk what thats about but.

Edit:
This is a few hours later and I've actually unboxed the products, I dont know if it's because i'm a new account and I got some deal but for my dewytree pink whatever sunscreen it also came with more samples of the same sunscreen and dewytree's milk cleanser. I probably won't buy again but for a new account and everything they have really good deals

10:51 am EST

Stylevana Everything is good

I am very satisfied with the company. Their products are authentic and of high quality, which exceeded my expectations.

One thing to note is that it is important to carefully read the availability status of each product. If all the items in your order have the status "In Stock: usually ships within 24 hours," then your order will be shipped within 4 business days. However, if there is a product with a status like "Usually ready to ship within 30 business days," then it shouldn't come as a surprise that the entire order will be shipped after 30 days.

I also appreciate the prompt and helpful support provided by the company. They respond to email inquiries in a timely manner, addressing any questions or concerns I had.

Is Stylevana legit?

Our verdict: Through its investigations, Complaints Board highlights Stylevana with moderate legitimacy concerns, advising potential users to proceed with caution. The advice underscores the importance of meticulous review of Stylevana's practices before engagement.

Stylevana earns 38% level of Trustworthiness

Moderate Trust Alert: Complaints board rates Stylevana at 38%. Read reviews and beware of negative issues before engaging.

Stylevana protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

We have received reports that the website associated with Stylevana is selling fake products. If you are considering purchasing products from this website, it's important to do additional research, verify the website's legitimacy, and consider contacting the manufacturer to determine the authenticity of the products.

Complaints Board has received reports that the website may be a possible fraud. To protect yourself, consider using a different website. If you find that the website is indeed fraudulent, report them to us, to help protect other consumers.

Be aware: Stylevana offers high-end brands at discounts. Some customers questioned product authenticity. We advise thorough research before purchase.

We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Stylevana. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Stylevana has received 9 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.
  • The age of Stylevana's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.
  • Stylevana.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Stylevana.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.
  • Stylevana as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.
  • We looked up Stylevana and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information
  • This website offers payment methods that provide the option for customers to get their money back, which could be a positive indicator of the company's commitment to customer satisfaction.
  1. Pros
    2. Competitive Niche Market
    3. Shipping Delays Possible
    4. Inconsistent Product Quality
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Stylevana Check your product is in stock and ready to ship!

Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Plan ahead before you run out! Room for improvement with customer service but good affordable pricing and discounts
Never had an issue with Stylevana. Very reasonable prices is what you pay and unfortunately this can mean slower shipping times. SOMETIMES not always. I was pleasantly surprised With how fast it shipped. Ordered on the 18/09 and received today 28/09 I know a lot of people have struggled with shipping times from them myself included and I was expecting to wait weeks so I really can't complain. They took 4 days to process the order aswell which was a pleasant surprise.Discounts are always good and sometimes you can get free full sized products just check their Insta for latest deals. If you don't mind waiting and can plan a head for your skin I.e before you'll run out then it's worthwhile shipping with them. Communication isn't always the best with customer service but they're a good service to use.
Date of experience: 18 September 2022

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Stylevana Amazing (dependent on purchase)

All of the products are genuine and at a far more affordable prices than anywhere else. Shipping can take around 2 weeks depending on availability of the product, which is why I suggest purchasing items that state they are in stock and to be shipped within 24 hours. One purchase I made (I was aware that it stated the items were out of stock and are usually shipped in 30 days time) took from the 1st of August (when I placed my order) to the 25th of August (for it to get shipped. For another order I had placed it took 8 days for it to ship and items arrived and were packed beautifully with multiple free extra products. Obviously depending on stock availability shipping may take a long time but from my experiences Stylevana is legit and the products do arrive. As for customer service, the email replies tend to be quite slow (4 days for my enquiry) however they are very effective and they resolve the issue pretty immediately. After seeing all the negative reviews I was quite hesitant to place my order however I was pleasantly surprised with the countless offers and multiple freebies given alongside my order.

Stylevana It's Fine for Patient People who Manage Their Expectations

I have ordered from this site a few times but stopped during COVID for obvious reasons, I will say that prior to COVID the fulfillment and shipping was quicker but Hong Kong to US is still going to be a lengthy journey. Most of the items that indicated they would be dispatched in 24 hours were at the least fulfilled, there were two items that weren't fulfilled for a couple of weeks but you can look at the status of the items on the orders page and see what the hold up is. As soon as those items were fulfilled, my package was on its way and arrived in 6 days. In the past, if I don't want to wait, I have asked to just cancel the line items and have the fulfilled items shipped.

It's not Amazon, if you need something quickly then shop elsewhere. I think it's important to note that they don't work on weekends unlike western countries and are still experiencing some limitations due to COVID again, unlike western countries. All of my items arrived in good condition and I would recommend shopping with them if you know what you are getting into - a potentially lengthy wait for extremely reasonably priced products which is worth it to me.

Stylevana No communication, terrible customer support. Never got package

If I could give 0 stars, I would. I'm so frustrated right now. And all the reviews saying "I made sure that all the items I selected were in stock" can shove it. I did the same - I even triple checked to make sure everything I picked were the 24h in stock ones. For those of you that had a good experience, I'm glad you didn't have to go through what the majority of us had to. It doesn't matter if a company has a couple good reviews if they have overwhelmingly bad reviews. Don't get baited by the few good ones and just save yourself the trouble/headache/money/time. Check out my timeline below:
- Nov 12: placed order. This is BEFORE Black Friday btw so their excuses about Black Friday + covid are not valid.
- Nov 16: sent email asking about why my order has not been processed/shipped when I expected it to be sent out in 1 business day of ordering.
- Nov 17: miraculously I get an email saying that my order has been processed and shipped out. Provided with tracking number
- Nov 23: I send email asking about why my tracking number has not been updated. In fact, it said that they didn't even receive the package yet.
- Nov 24: Receive an email saying that since it's from HK to US, tracking number will not be updated until it arrives in the US. Okay, understandable
- Dec 9: Still no update. Items I've ordered from other websites AFTER my stylevana order have been shipped and arrived to me. Sent another email
- Dec 13: Stylevana replies, saying they will file a case with the courier if there is still no movement on my tracking number after 5-7 days.
- Dec 28: I send another email asking why my tracking number has not updated. I receive an auto-reply
- Jan 5: I send yet another email. Tell them if they don't give an update that I will have to chargeback. I receive another auto-reply
- Jan 8: I send one final email asking for them to just refund me at this point. I don't even want my order anymore. I just want my money back. Another auto-reply and I don't expect them to seriously respond to me anymore.

S
9:36 am EST

Stylevana Face patch - stylevana - never refund

I ordered face patches in November 2023, which were stolen by employees of La Poste in France. Despite providing evidence to Stylevana, I have never been refunded! I filed a complaint on eConsumer... I don't know what to do.

Claimed loss: 7 EUR

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Stylevana representatives only. If you are affiliated with Stylevana, please claim your business to access these details.

T
3:18 am EST

Stylevana Not even deserve 0 star, no delivery for more than a year

Not even deserve 0 star. Never in my life I had this experience with online order.

I ordered some products 15th November last year, and after more than 20 days, nothing arrived. So I emailed them to have it cancelled, because I went overseas after that. Nothing happened. And even now, after more than 1 year, they still keep my money (nearly $200) hostage and haven't delivered.

This is really a robbery.

P
4:07 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Stylevana Stylevana order not delivered and refund not issued

I placed an order with Stylevana on 5th September 2023. The order reached my building but since the apartment information was missing it was returned to their shipper. I tried contacting the shipping company and also Stylevana but couldn't reach them on time. Then after I reached out to their customer support they informed me that they are contacting their shipping company to reattempt the delivery. And that's the last response I ever got from them. They haven't been responding to any of my emails or tickets that I've raised so far. The money has also not been refunded even though I've requested them for it. I just want my money back!

O
3:52 pm EDT

Stylevana Stylevana online shop

I placed a very big order in December 2022, the order has never arrived.

I tried to contact their customer service multiple times. To no avail. They respond to you in the beginning, pretend to be looking into the case, then just simply disappear and ignore any further messages.

The money was never returned to me.

BWSVITA110021481

Oliviia Saidgalina

[protected]@yahoo.com

03.12.2022

Desired outcome: I just want my money back!!

2:10 pm EDT

Stylevana Order not received

I placed two orders with the company one which was not received, I was asked to fill out a form which I did and was not provided any refund or update as to what was going on with the missing package! My second package arrived with only one product I ordered and that products was leaking out, I sent them a picture to which they responded offering me a cash coupon for their website for that one item! When I refused and asked for a refund for my entire order they refused and backtracked saying there was no damage to the item when it was clearly leaking as per the pictures I provided! I’d like a full refund for both order before I take this to small claims court and sue!

Desired outcome: Full refund

2:55 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Stylevana Cancelled without asking me, NO refund and false tracking number given

Ok, let me explain easily.

8/15 First order placed

8/21 I asked ETA due to no order status updates

8/22 They told one item was out of stock

8/22 I asked to replace it to another item-------No response till 9/4

9/4 They canceled my order and offered refund without asking me

9/4 Second order placed *All were in stock

9/6 My order was dispatched

9/15 I asked when they will refund for my first order-------No response nor refund

9/18 My second order was delivered to a total wrong address based on sketchy Chinese tracking website

9/18 Tracking number they provided was false based on USPS website

Conclusion: They are scammers. Only way to communicate with them is to email. However, mostly no reply, or their customer service doesn't speak or understand english good. I don't know why this company shows up on Google as "Sponsored".

4:41 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Stylevana - Stylevana did not fulfill my order, 3 months since order still not received.

I placed my order on 13Jun23 on the Stylevana website, and just checked my order history status on 12Sep23 and my order is still in "Processing" stage. I have submitted multiple emails - at least 4 times to the Stylevana customer support email, but did not receive any response. I have ordered from them before last year in 2022 and I managed to receive my...

7:40 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Stylevana I’m complain about my late parcel delivery. I have been waiting for 1 months already and haven’t got any information regarding my order

I am so sorry to say about this issue but me and my friends used so much money to buy skin care products from Stylevana we thought we will get good customer service but I don’t know I ordered on last of July and till this last of august I haven’t got any email about my parcel. Me and my friends were waiting patiently because they send me mail about Labour Day of 1 may but it’s already has been so long. At least if they are not going to deliver my package then inform us but no they are not even sending me any msg. I have been sending so many messages and email to them but they didn’t respond me. I want my refund now if I’m not getting my parcel then better to buy from other stores.

U
4:37 am EDT

Stylevana Order number: #BWSVUKA130487046

This is the second time , I ordered from stylevana and there really is no response. even with priority shipping there is no update on order for over a month, if we email no reply just auto reply.

If there is no answer from the company, a refund is acceptable but if not that the order being send at the earliest is needed.

Also there is no contact number to call and ask.

Desired outcome: Order to reach at the earliest and some action from the company. Or refund.

F
10:34 pm EDT

Stylevana No product received almost a year after placing the order and no refund

I placed my order on July 17, 2022 (order # BWSVXXA100492986). The order was shipped August 15, 2022. However, the tracking number showed that after being stuck in Los Angeles for months, all of a sudden it was in Australia with no signs of ever getting to me in the US. On October 17th, 2022, I emailed them regarding this, and they said they contacted the courier about this. They refuse to replace my order upon my request. They said that they would contact me when they hear back from the courier. This is original tracking number is through OmniParcel and is 92612902849682000012735295 (I cannot look up any information about this anymore through OmniParcel).

I sent a follow up email on November 7, 2022, which I never received a response. I sent another follow up email on March 5, 2023, which they finally replied on June 25, 2023, saying that my order is in transit. They provided a link to a USPS tracking number (https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=92612902849682000012735295) that says: "USPS Currently Awaiting Package" ever since they sent it to me (today is July 7, 2023). I sent another email on June 27, 2023 requesting a refund instead, and they have not replied.

Desired outcome: Please refund me my $96.32.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Stylevana Unprofessional Behavior and Lack of Customer Service: My Experience with Stylevana

I recently made a purchase on Stylevana's website on March 13th for a total of $57. I was eagerly waiting for my package to arrive, but unfortunately, it was returned to sender due to an insufficient address. I was confused and frustrated because I had double-checked my address and had never experienced this issue with other online retailers such as OLIVEYOUNG, Temu, and Ali Express.

I tried reaching out to both Stylevana and the courier company, but unfortunately, I did not receive any response. After sending about 20 tickets to Stylevana, they finally responded and said they would talk to the courier company or give me a refund when the package arrived. However, after they said that, the tracking report stopped updating, and the item never got delivered to them.

I was extremely disappointed and frustrated with the situation, especially since I had paid extra for premium insured shipping. I requested a refund on all the products, but Stylevana kept deleting my messages and not responding. The only response I received was an automated email saying they received my message, but they never followed up with a solution.

At this point, I feel like both the courier company and Stylevana are scamming people. It's unacceptable for a company to delete requests for refunds from customers after charging extra to insure it. I feel like the reason why their items are so cheap is that they are scammers. I hope that they get reported for this and get closed down because it's so unprofessional for sellers to behave this way.

In conclusion, I would not recommend shopping on Stylevana's website. Their lack of customer service and unprofessional behavior is unacceptable. It's important to shop from reputable online retailers that prioritize their customers' satisfaction.

G

Stylevana Nightmare Experience with Stylevana: Lost Order, No Refund or Resend

I have to say, my experience with Stylevana was a complete nightmare. If I could give them zero stars, I would. I tried to leave a review on their website, but couldn't find a review page anywhere. So, I'm here to share my story with all of you.

It all started on March 30, 2022, when I received a notification that my orders had been dispatched. I was excited to receive my items, but as time went on, I noticed that there was no movement in the tracking information. I waited patiently until May 14, 2022, when I decided to follow up on my order. I reached out to Stylevana, but they only confirmed that my order had been dispatched and was in transit.

Months went by, and I still hadn't received my order. On August 15, 2022, I decided to follow up with Stylevana again, but all I received was their generic email response. Frustrated, I decided to reach out to the parcel carrier on September 10, 2022, to inquire about the status of my order. To my dismay, the parcel carrier informed me that my parcel had been lost since July 21 and asked me to contact Stylevana for a refund or reissue of my order.

On September 13, 2022, I forwarded the email response from the parcel carrier to Stylevana and asked for a refund or for them to resend my order. However, on September 19, 2022, Stylevana responded, refusing to refund or provide a voucher for the same order amount. They claimed that they were still investigating the issue.

I continued to follow up with Stylevana, but they never provided any updates. On November 2, 2022, they even asked for 2-3 weeks to process the investigation and promised to get back to me as soon as possible. However, on December 28, 2022, I still hadn't heard anything from them.

To say that I'm disappointed is an understatement. I've been traumatized by this experience and will no longer purchase from online stores with no actual physical stores in my country. I hope that others can learn from my experience and avoid the same fate.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Stylevana Terrible Customer Service and Late Delivery: My Disappointing Experience with Stylevana

I was extremely disappointed with my experience shopping at Stylevana. I placed an order worth $200CAD on March 1, 2023, and was promised that all items were in stock and would be sent within 24 hours. However, I received an email on March 3rd saying that my items were packed and ready to send, which was already late.

Weeks and weeks went by, and my order was still listed as "packing" on their website. By April 27th, my order had still not been sent, and I was getting frustrated. I emailed Stylevana several times asking for an update, but all I got were automated replies. I eventually started asking for a refund repeatedly, but still received no replies.

On May 1st, I opened a dispute with my credit card company, and thankfully, I won the dispute. On May 9th, I finally received an email from Stylevana saying that my order had been canceled and a refund had been issued. They said that I would receive the refund in a maximum of 7 business days, depending on the speed of my card company.

However, 7 business days went by, and I still had not received my refund. I contacted my card company to ask about it, assuming that it was just slow processing on their end. However, they informed me that no refund had ever been sent to them from Stylevana.

I am extremely frustrated with the level of customer service that I received from Stylevana. I would not recommend shopping here to anyone, and if you are already in a similar situation, I urge you to contact whichever company you paid for the order with and open a chargeback dispute.

If you do decide to shop at Stylevana, I would recommend using PayPal or a credit card, as it is much harder to get a chargeback with a debit card. Overall, my experience with Stylevana was a complete disaster, and I would not recommend shopping here to anyone.

Stylevana In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The website design of Stylevana is sleek and modern, making it easy to navigate and find what you're looking for. The user experience is smooth and intuitive, with clear categories and filters to help you refine your search.

Product Range and Variety: Stylevana offers a wide range of products, including skincare, makeup, haircare, and more. They have a diverse selection of brands and products, catering to different skin types and concerns.

Pricing and Value for Money: The pricing at Stylevana is competitive, offering affordable options for high-quality products. They also frequently have sales and promotions, allowing customers to get even better value for their money.

Shipping and Delivery: Stylevana provides fast and reliable shipping, with options for international delivery. They offer tracking information, so you can easily keep an eye on your package's progress.

Customer Service and Support: The customer service at Stylevana is excellent, with responsive and helpful support staff. They are quick to address any concerns or issues that may arise during the shopping process.

Return and Refund Policy: Stylevana has a fair and transparent return and refund policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can easily initiate a return and receive a refund or exchange.

Quality of Products: The products available at Stylevana are of high quality, with many well-known and trusted brands. They carefully curate their selection to ensure that customers receive only the best products.

Authenticity of Products: Stylevana guarantees the authenticity of their products, ensuring that customers receive genuine items. They source their products directly from the brands or authorized distributors.

Customer Reviews and Ratings: Stylevana has a section on their website where customers can leave reviews and ratings for products. This allows shoppers to make informed decisions based on the experiences of others.

Promotions and Discounts: Stylevana frequently offers promotions and discounts, allowing customers to save money on their purchases. They have regular sales and special offers, making it a great place to find deals.

Loyalty Program: Stylevana has a loyalty program that rewards customers for their continued support. By earning points, customers can unlock exclusive discounts and perks.

Social Media Presence: Stylevana has a strong social media presence, with active accounts on platforms like Instagram and Facebook. They regularly post updates, product recommendations, and engage with their followers.

Overall Shopping Experience: The overall shopping experience at Stylevana is enjoyable and hassle-free. The website is easy to use, the customer service is excellent, and the products are of high quality.

Pros and Cons:

• Pros: Sleek website design, wide product range, competitive pricing, fast shipping, excellent customer service, fair return policy, high-quality products, authentic items, customer reviews and ratings, frequent promotions and discounts, loyalty program, strong social media presence.
  • Cons: None

Final Verdict: Stylevana is a top-notch online retailer for all your beauty and skincare needs. With a user-friendly website, a wide range of products, competitive pricing, and excellent customer service, it's a go-to destination for beauty enthusiasts. The quality and authenticity of their products, along with their frequent promotions and discounts, make it a reliable and affordable choice. Overall, Stylevana provides a fantastic shopping experience that is hard to beat.

How to file a complaint about Stylevana?

Here is a comprehensive guide on how to file a complaint or review about Stylevana on ComplaintsBoard.com:

1. Log in or create an account:
- If you already have a ComplaintsBoard.com account, log in. If not, create a new account to proceed.

2. Navigating to the complaint form:
- Locate and click on the 'File a Complaint' button on the ComplaintsBoard.com website. You can find this button at the top right corner of the website.

3. Writing the title:
- Summarize the main issue with Stylevana in the 'Complaint Title' section.

4. Detailing the experience:
- Provide detailed information about your experience with Stylevana. Include key areas such as transactions, nature of the issue, steps taken to resolve it, personal impact, etc.

5. Attaching supporting documents:
- Attach any relevant supporting documents to strengthen your complaint. Avoid including sensitive personal data.

6. Filing optional fields:
- Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to state any financial losses and the 'Desired Outcome' field to specify the resolution you are seeking.

7. Review before submission:
- Review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness before submitting it.

8. Submission process:
- Click the 'Submit' button to submit your complaint.

9. Post-Submission Actions:
- Regularly check for responses or updates related to your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Ensure to follow these steps carefully to effectively file a complaint or review about Stylevana on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Stylevana

Expand Collapse all
Is Stylevana a legitimate online beauty retailer?

Stylevana is a legitimate online beauty retailer that offers a wide range of beauty products from trusted brands.

Is it safe to shop on Stylevana's website?

Shopping on Stylevana's website is generally considered safe. They prioritize the security of customer information and employ secure payment gateways to protect personal and financial data.

Does Stylevana offer authentic beauty products?

Stylevana is known for offering authentic beauty products sourced directly from reputable brands. They strive to ensure the authenticity and quality of the products they sell.

What is Stylevana's return policy?

Stylevana has a return policy that allows customers to return eligible items within a specified time frame for a refund or exchange. It's recommended to review their return policy for specific details and conditions.

Does Stylevana ship internationally?

Yes, Stylevana offers international shipping to numerous countries, allowing customers worldwide to access their products and services.

How long does it take for Stylevana to ship orders?

The shipping time for orders from Stylevana can vary depending on the customer's location, chosen shipping method, and other factors. It's advisable to check their shipping information for estimated delivery times.

What payment methods does Stylevana accept?

Stylevana accepts various payment methods, including major credit cards, debit cards, and alternative payment options like PayPal. The available payment methods may vary based on the customer's location.

Does Stylevana have a customer support team?

Yes, Stylevana has a customer support team that is available to assist customers with inquiries, concerns, and order-related issues. They strive to provide responsive and helpful customer service.

Are there any discounts or promotions available on Stylevana?

Stylevana frequently offers discounts, promotions, and special deals on their website. Customers can find discounted items, sales events, and exclusive offers on their platform.

Can I track my order on Stylevana's website?

Yes, Stylevana provides order tracking services to customers. Once an order is shipped, customers can track its progress through the designated tracking system on the website.

What is Stylevana's loyalty program?

Stylevana offers a loyalty program called "Stylevana Rewards" that allows customers to earn points on their purchases and redeem them for discounts or exclusive rewards.

Does Stylevana have a mobile app?

Stylevana offers a mobile app for both iOS and Android devices, providing customers with a convenient and user-friendly way to shop for beauty products on the go.

Can I find popular and trending beauty brands on Stylevana?

Yes, Stylevana offers a wide selection of popular and trending beauty brands, ensuring customers have access to the latest and most sought-after products in the beauty industry.

Does Stylevana provide product reviews and ratings?

Yes, Stylevana features product reviews and ratings on their website, allowing customers to read and contribute feedback about specific products to make informed purchasing decisions.

What is Stylevana's privacy policy?

Stylevana has a privacy policy in place that outlines how they collect, use, and protect customer information. It's advisable to review their privacy policy to understand how your data is handled.

Can I contact Stylevana's customer support via email or phone?

Stylevana provides multiple channels for customer support, including email and phone contact options. Customers can reach out to their support team through the designated contact information provided on their website.

Is Stylevana a legitimate online beauty and fashion retailer?

Yes, Stylevana is a legitimate online retailer specializing in Asian beauty and fashion products.

Can I trust Stylevana with my personal and credit card information?

Stylevana should employ standard security measures to protect customers' personal and financial information, but it's always good to review their privacy policy for details.

Are the products sold on Stylevana authentic?

Stylevana markets itself as a provider of authentic Asian beauty and fashion products, but customers should read reviews and product descriptions for additional assurance.

Does Stylevana offer good quality products?

The quality of products can vary, so checking customer reviews and ratings can provide insights into the quality of items sold by Stylevana.

How reliable is Stylevana's shipping and delivery service?

Customers' experiences with shipping and delivery can vary, so it's advisable to check reviews for feedback on Stylevana's logistics.

Does Stylevana provide efficient customer service?

A reliable company should offer responsive customer service. Customer feedback can be a good indicator of the efficiency of Stylevana's customer support.

Are the prices on Stylevana competitive and fair?

To assess if Stylevana's prices are competitive, customers can compare prices with other online beauty and fashion retailers.

Does Stylevana have a user-friendly website and secure checkout process?

A legitimate online retailer should offer a secure and easy-to-navigate website, with a secure checkout process.

Are there any hidden fees when shopping on Stylevana?

Legitimate websites should disclose all costs upfront. Customers should review total costs including shipping and handling fees before completing a purchase.

What is Stylevana's return and refund policy?

Understanding Stylevana's return and refund policy is important. This information should be clearly outlined on their website.

How does Stylevana handle customer disputes and complaints?

A reliable retailer should have a clear process for resolving customer disputes and complaints. Check their website or customer reviews for this information.

Are Stylevana's product descriptions and images accurate?

Accurate product descriptions and images are a sign of a reputable online retailer. Check reviews to see if customers feel the products match their online presentation.

Do customers generally have a positive experience shopping with Stylevana?

Overall customer satisfaction can be gauged from online reviews and ratings on various consumer feedback platforms.

Does Stylevana offer a wide range of products?

A legitimate retailer usually offers a diverse selection of products. Customers can browse Stylevana's website to see the range of items they offer.

Has Stylevana been involved in any controversies or received any negative press?

Researching recent news or checking consumer advocacy sites can reveal if Stylevana has been involved in any notable controversies or negative incidents.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Stylevana customer service

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Stylevana?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Stylevana Customer Service. Initial Stylevana complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Stylevana above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Stylevana. Discuss the issues you have had with Stylevana and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.