Having problems with The Brick?

The Brick Customer Service Contacts

+1 780 930 6000 (Corporate Office)
16930-114 Avenue
Edmonton, British Columbia
Canada - T5M3S2

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The Brick Customer Service. Initial The Brick complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for The Brick above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about The Brick. Discuss the issues you have had with The Brick and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

The Brick Complaints & Reviews

The BrickLG Fridge

We have the warranty with King and State, nobody answers at the Brick and King and State are not working and contracted to transglobal service
We have had our fridge down since Feb 9th still waiting on parts. CSRs have hung up on me I have requested 2 times supervisor's no call back.. I even offered to order the parts myself seeing it has been 18 days since they have. I am sure amazon would get them. Multiple times they stated will call about parts but still hear nothing and was told they did not respond to the CSR post 2 days ago. This has been a nightmare, apparentely they use COVID as another reason why everything is shut down. It is going on 3 weeks our family has had no fridge no rental option we have been unable to get groceries and everything has soiled on our back deck at this point.

The BrickDresser and chest /customer service

We purchased a dresser and chest during Covid, took awhile to arrive. When it finally did we received an email saying it was ready. This is where things started going downhill. I called and received no answer so I checked their pick up hours online and it said they were open until 9, so we got in the car and left to pick it up. While driving I tried to call again to let them know we were coming. Still no answer. So I called again to check hours via the phone directory and that just said check online which we had done and said 9pm so I figured they were just busy so not answering the phones. We arrived at 5:15 and there was a sign on the door stating they closed at 5. So we drove there for nothing and weren't able to even speak to anyone to tell us this. Anyways we finally picked up the next day and got the products home. First problem one is broken in multiple areas. Second these look absolutely nothing like they did online. They are so cheap and for the money we spent could have bought something way better for the money. We hated them. So I called and no answer, and then emailed them immediately after with pictures included. A week went by no answer. So I got on the online chat, guy apologizes tells me he can't do anything to call the store. So I called, finally got through. The guys tells me I will receive a call about the return. 3 days after I did get a call, unfortunately it went to voicemail and it says "your replacement dresser is ready for pick up" what!? So I call back no answer, I email again saying hey we actually don't want them and would like to return them. Another week or so goes by with no answer my husband calls and gets through after a long hold. The customer service lady tells him they might be able to return our order and to email them, he explains we have. A few times. To which we never got a reply, she tells him "oh I'm going to give you a different email and please forward the other one with the pictures" ok so we do that. Another week goes by with no answer. We even expressed a credit to buy just a different set of furniture would be at least acceptable. This quality is terrible. So after we waited the week or so with no reply my husband calls back and this person now says you're out of luck, you can get the replacement for the damaged one but thats it. No credit, no returns. She stated the info about returns is online, which when I looked didn't seem to state this or at least clearly. This furniture was never used still in the original packages. The boxes were opened and we could see quality and the damages and immediately tried to contact them. You couldn't pay me money to to shop there, this is the worst customer service I've ever received.

Feb 19, 2021

The Brick — Mattress; product and delivery service

Brick Order Number 012014HDHMS Who may concern. I purchased a mattress from the Brick few weeks ago, I...

The BrickSamsung dishwasher

My Samsung broke down and King and State sent a technician a month after. The technician said I will hear a response from either king and state or transglobal. Its been almost another month since I got a call from transglobal but were unsure why they were calling me. It should be King and state so I waited another week. I then called the Brick and they said to call customer service. Customer service didnt know what was going on with my dishwasher so they gave me a different number to call. King and state is now saying that it will take24 hours to get a pro rated credit to my account. It has been another week passed and still havent heard from anybody. This is crazy. Can someone tell me if I could take the bricks or king and state to court? I will NEVER buy anything from the bricks ever again. This is the worst customer service ever. The customer service from the bricks and king and state are the rudest people ever. I will make sure that people I know will know about this. I will tell my friends and family never to buy anything from the bricks and hopefully words get get around and eventually the bricks will close down and file bankruptcy. I will buy from a different company where king and state are part of the company. This is the worst.

Feb 04, 2021

The Brick — Not received my order

We have ordered (in st-john new brunswick) a washer, dryer, refrigerator, and freezer on august 6th 2020 and...

Saint John

Feb 04, 2021

The Brick — Washer not received

Do not order from here. They constantly lie and do not have products in stock. I have been waiting for a...

Mississauga
        Feb 03, 2021

The Brick — Defective leather

Purchased a leather sectional sofa set. After about 1.5 years of use the leather started to peel off in a few...

Milton
        Feb 01, 2021

The Brick — Warranty "credit"

I purchased 2 TVs in 2015 and also purchased the extended 5 year warranty (4 years extended warranty along...

Regina
        Jan 30, 2021

The Brick — Online order pickup at the brick whitehorse

This branch store customer service is non-existent. When I arrived at the store, the reception is sitting on...

Whitehorse

The BrickWarranty

I was told by the saleswoman that if i deposited an extra $100 and not have to fix my futon, i would be able to redeem it in store in a year. Now i am being told i have to wait 4 years. I was waiting a year to buy an end table, i would not have wasted money to wait 5 years. No one at the store has offered to help me in any way.

Im sorry, i tried to make it as short as possible so you would read it.

The BrickDefective Mattress delivered without Law tag, warranty not being honored + lying sales rep

Retired parents bought a new mattress. Within a week, it started to bulge on the side. They went back to the store, and after talking with the manager and sales rep and assurances that the new more expensive mattress would not have the issue, they swapped for a 2nd more expensive model. (paid the difference)

Fun fact, the floor model of the first mattress had same defect on the sales floor. If you know there is a defect in the design, why do you continue to sell them to your customers?

Replacement arrived, parents double charged for delivery. (which is now resolved) Un-noticed by us- the new mattress didn't have a law tag attached. (didn't think to go and check for them)

2 weeks in, the mattress starts to bulge on the side. Reached out to customer service, provided photos of the bedframe and mattress, and have been ignored for over a week now because there is no law tag on the mattress. They sold it without one, delivered it, and now won't honor their warranty.

I used to work in retail, it was against the law to sell stuffed animals without the tags. They sold an almost $2, 000 mattress to my parents and aren't taking ownership of their mistakes. This is despicable.

This is not how you treat loyal customers that have been using your Brick Card for decades to buy all their furniture.

The BrickSecond Broken delivery and rude manager

My name is Helen Israel. I have made an order from the Brick store in King George in Surrey BC. I have ordered a set of glass table and 2 end tables and got the first delivery about 4 days ago and was broken and waisted my whole day until I got them get it back and went and ordered different style and got the second delivery today and same thing stuff are broken. Also I would like to make a serious complaint about the store and one of the managers work there his name is Shawn and he was extremely rude to me and I'm pregnant and got really sick of his way of talking my blood pressure went up and he hanged up the phone on me and it really upsets me. I need to be contacted as soon as possible please and make a serious complaint. I'm very upset and disappointed. Please call me at +[protected]

The BrickFridge repair

Invoice # 082771ekicc
              Fridge item code WKRMF606S

We have this fridge purchased from the Brick at West Edmonton Mall, Edmonton, Canada in 2018.
              We have paid $ 350 for the extended warranty.

We have problem with the fridge (annoying noise coming 24/7).
              We fied repair service claim with KingandState but we are not getting problem resolved.

We need an immediate assistance to resolve our issue.
              I can be reached at [protected].

Thanks

Kirit Modha

The BrickWasher repair

I have a washer purchased from the brick and tech came to my house after 12 days. The washer is damaged since Dec 1st 2020.
                Tech came and no update. We contacted King and state and they offered us a credit of 374 which is 50 percent of the washer price. We refused the credit thinking that we will weight for washer repair. Since Dec 22nd, we have been waiting for call. We call every 2nd or 3rd day to whirlpool and we are told that king and state has the update of the file.
                Since we refused the credit, we are trying every day to contact king and state. One day my wife got hold of representative and on getting a phone number the customer service rep hang up the phone. No call back.
                Every day this is happening like that.
                Is this why I purchased the warranty?
                Is this the way someone deals with the customer. It is very frustating. At least there should be an update available.
                I sent an email to King and state as well but no response by email as well.
                If you want to access my file
                my phone number is [protected].
                I wait for few more days for your response.
                Please don't give me an answer that contact King and state. Their customer service is garbage.
                Brick sold me the washer and warranty.

Dec 07, 2020

The Brick — Sectional couch delivered and assembled with defective loose back support

My order#111802SWBTT for a grey Rylee 3 Piece Sectional couch was delivered at about 5 pm on Nov 27th. Two...

Nov 28, 2020

The Brick — Assembly

The worst thing, in my opinion, about the situation is that customers like us have to experience bad service...

Saint Catharines
                  Nov 27, 2020

The Brick — Ordered and fully paid for a sectional on August 16, 2020 - still no delivery date set, contact from the location is non-existent

Paid in full for Sectional on August 16, 2020, we were given a date of "Early October" for delivery...

Newmarket

The BrickBrick card, insurance and customer service

We just noticed charge on credit card
                  Let me explain.
                  When we bought a couch we were told for us to get better deal or promotional price we need to apply for brick card, so we did. It turns out when you sign for brick card you also sign up for insurance that they don't explain you.. To cancel anything you have to call brick card desjardins, than you need to call insurance, after you need to drive to store and cancel there. This is the biggest fraud out there.. No one takes responsibility

The BrickCooking range

Hi there am writing to let you know that my cooking range panel for the settings of baking, click, grill etc option is not working. It shows SE all the time tried reset many times but didn't work at all. It's been 3 weeks trying to call but as it's busy call is not connected. Very disappointing that baking section is not working. I have small kids they really like their baking items and I really need it back as soon as possible.
                    So please try to fix as soon as possible
                    Thanks
                    Leni Shiju
                    O

Cooking range

The BrickFrigidaire 7 cu freezer

Bought a freezer in Aug 2016, with extended warranty, went on the blink July 2020, received $178 towards another freezer, got another freezer, waiting on freezer loss claim since September when I put claim in, just been getting the run around since, warranty said it would cover freezer loss up to $500, my loss was $768 not very good for business and very poor customer service. Hope someone can help me out!