Having problems with Rehlat?

Rehlat Customer Service Contacts

+966 920 033 029 (Saudi Arabia)
+971 42 944 633 (United Arab Emirates)
Al Bahar Center, Tunis Street
Hawalli
Kuwait - 12075

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rehlat Customer Service. Initial Rehlat complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rehlat above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rehlat. Discuss the issues you have had with Rehlat and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Rehlat Complaints & Reviews

RehlatFlight ticket

Hi,

I have booked this flight Booking ID- **784561AE** 2 years back and because flight was cancelled, I was entitled for refund.

Now it is more then 2 years I have not received my refund. My colleague who have booked directly with airlines have received their refund.

I am sure Rehlat have claim and kept the refund with them.

I am following up with them from 2 years, last 8 month they are not replying to my email.

I believe this company had worst customer service

They eat many people's money based on the review on the internet.

People must take them to court because they do not deserve to do business.

RehlatWrong refund confirmation given by Rehlat executive and now taking their words back : booking id 1533265

Dear Rehlat,

Since last one year am not getting refund back for booking ID 1533265 and your executive Mr. Syed Ali has confirmed that refund is credited and asked me to check with bank and when bank is asking for reference number another executives changing their words.
    And as per Oman airways policy am eligible for full refund without any deductions. but you are guys are telling that 10KD of DGCA Amount will deduct but in my case its already 1 Year completed from date booking.

Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.

RehlatRehlat — Refund payment not received till date - booking id:1713224 ae

Dear Sir,
      I already contacted the Go Air office directly and they replied to the amount credited .The mail which I had received from the airline regarding the amount 311 Euro credited to your account, I already forwarded to you on Jan 15.On that day you told me with in 15 to 20 working days the amount will refund to me.Now almost 90 working days completed.Didnt receive the money.When will I get the money?Why it is taking this much time ?
      As a customer I am very much disappointed to your service.

Rehlat — Refund payment not received till date - booking id:1713224 ae

Rehlat Online ServicesI didn't get my refund for my booking

Hi,

I have applied for re-fund since last year but until now i didnt get.
        Im trying to reach rehlat hotline number but no one is answering my call.

Booking ID : 1617937

I didn't get my refund for my booking

• Rehlat's response · Mar 03, 2021

Dear Roden,

We have processed the refund from our end. The amount will be credited to your account in 3-4 bank working days.

Thnak You

RehlatRefund payment not received till date - booking id:1520327

Dear Sir/Madam,

With reference to the above mentioned subject, Please be informed that I had booked ticket from Kuwait to Chennai Travel Date 26-04-2020 my ticket Booking ID:1520327 through Rehlat. Due to COVID 19 flight was cancelled and am sending messages on regular interval to refund my money.

Unfortunately till date I did not received my hard earned money from Rehlat. Kindly request you to help me to get this amount at the earliest which will be very helpful for me and my family on this current situation.

Its almost 1 year going to complete but I did not received my money.

Thanks & Reagards,
          KRISHNASAMI SUNDARARMAN
          +965 [protected]

• Rehlat's response · Feb 22, 2021

Dear Sundararman,

Apologies for the delay and the inconvenience caused.

The Escalations Desk have been notified to look into this on priority, they will reach you shortly.

• Rehlat's response · Mar 02, 2021

Dear Customer,

Hope your issue has been resolved

Rehlat Online ServicesMoney not refunded despite airline refunded money 6 months before to rehlat

Regarding ticket refunds from Rehlat

I have sent several emails to Rehlat. I went to their office in Hawally Kuwait few times but in vain.

I booked few flights during pandemic desperate to get back to work in Kuwait.

The man in Rehlat office does not want to take responsibilities.
            He says that he is there only to book a new ticket or reschedule a flight.
            He does not deal with ticket refund.

Rehlat has not refunded the money despite many emails.

The man in the office said I can make a complaint with DGCA if I want.
            I am thinking about it.

[protected]

• Rehlat's response · Feb 21, 2021

Hi Yasar

Apologies for the delay and the inconvenience caused.

The refund is processed from our end, kindly check your email for more details.

Thank you for your sheer patience and cooperation.

Rehlat Online ServicesTicket Refund

i paid 108 KWD to rehlat for ticket to INDIA from Kuwait on 15th June 2020 and the ticket got cancelled by the Rehlat itself as they didn't the slot for ticket and informed that it will be refunded by email itself.

From That period am reaching out to them by call, Mail, social Media every possible way and am just getting reply "we are on it, forwarded to concern team, already proceeded for refund, unable to get details can you share Mobile number ".

Like this the time pasted for nearly 9 months and still am getting the same Reply.

• Rehlat's response · Feb 18, 2021

Dear Customer,

We understand your concern and would like to resolve this issue at the earliest.

Please share your booking details through direct message on FB/Twitter to check and resolve at the earliest.

• Updated by AK6143 · Feb 18, 2021

Dear attached the screen of email for reference

Comments

Rehlat Online ServicesPending Refund for 5 months! Booking Ids 1451303 // 1451296 // 1451307

I had 3 ticket bookings with Rehlat under Booking ID's:
                1451303 // 1451296 // 1451307 (Emirates Airlines)
                Complaint Reference #: 687285

I had raised a refund request back in October 2020, and yet haven't received my refund.

Forget about refund, I have sent above 100 emails over the last 5 months with 50+ phone calls, and all they say is we will raise it to the back end team and you should receive a reply in 24 hours... which NEVER happens!

I want to file a legal police complaint against Rehlat, as this is a clear fraud and Rehlat has stolen my money!

I need all the help to close this long lasting issue!
                Thanks & Kind Regards,

• Rehlat's response · Feb 16, 2021

Dear Ronak,

Rehlat Online ServicesREFUND: Booking ID- **1722871AE**

Dear Rehlat Team,

Its been almost 11 months now that I didn't receive my REFUND under Booking ID- **1722871AE**. I keep on sending email follow up and calling your customer service but keep on saying the same answer that you will make a follow up or sometimes you will check with the concern department. Looks like Im talking to a ROBOT.

I NEED MY REFUND. DO SOME ACTION GUYS. Your service become worst.

• Rehlat's response · Feb 24, 2021

Dear Suarez,

Rehlat Online ServicesAirlines ticket refund from rehlat

Booking Id : 1410843
                    FLIGHT NO : 6E1767
                    AIRWAYS : INDIGO
                    DATED : 22/05/2020
                    From :Kuwait to Mumbai &, return

Iam Shyam sundar, I requested for my air ticket refund amount with rehlat on dtd. 10th Oct 2020 but still there is no any respond from rehlat for refundable amount claim.
                    I called several times to their local number and they are saying the same thing. This is the worst experience i have from this travel agent, just for payment process 30 working days after 5months of waiting? Kindly advice what are the process to get my money back.

Kindly look into my concern and process the request at earliest.

Airlines ticket refund from rehlat

• Rehlat's response · Feb 26, 2021

Dear Shyam

Feb 09, 2021

Rehlat Online Services — Refund

Booking id 1697847. Ae}, ticket number 609833 Dear team Good morning! It's been months and I had written...

Rehlat Online ServicesNot refunding the money after receiving the refund from airlines

Even After 65 emails and weekly phone calls rehlat is just keep on delaying the refund, they got the money from airlines and keeping it not refunding. Very worst customer service no idea about what is the meaning of short time they are keep on saying refund is in process and will get the money into your account shortly..has any one got refund from rehlat or they are the doing some online scam fraudulent service.

Feb 02, 2021

Rehlat — Subject Refund Claim 2446405 & 2446373

From: Paresh Patel Date: 26 January 2021 at 21:47:50 GMT+5:30 To: Rehlat Subject: Re: Refund Claim 2446405...

Rehlat Online ServicesRefund of Air ticket from Rehlat Service

My booking id is 1736954. I take a flight ticket from spicejet via rehlat on 6th march 2020 to travelling from dubai to cochin and return. There is no refund has been occur till 11 moths has been completed. Price of ticket is 967/- dirhams. The refunding from spicejet has been got on oct 15 2020 to rehlat. On oct 19th 2020 has been says your money will refund with in 50 - 60 days. Till now refunding has not been occur.

Refund of Air ticket from Rehlat Service

• Rehlat's response · Feb 01, 2021

Dear Nidhin,

• Updated by Nidhin Robert · Feb 05, 2021

Till now there is no call has not been coming there. More than 11 months has been completed.

RehlatOnline air travel booking - rehlat not refunding after cancellation before travel date and tickets fully refundable

Travel Date 12-Mar-20 Oman Air PNR E-Ticket (ID) Ref
                          1 Sunil Kumar Joshi YFPGPK 1443662 602435
                          2 Indu Bala IJBDFI 1443680 602441

Tickets cancelled on 8-Mar-20 Moreover Airlines cancelled flights due to Covid 19

Inspite of repeated reminders REHLAT not refunding the ticket amount.

Rehlat Online ServicesRefund pending more than 6 months

The Booking ID : 2356707 and 2356662 are requested cancellation on 21-July-2020, but still not yet refunded.

FLJ9R2 - 2356662 - SA

Please need your urgent support to get refund

Refund pending more than 6 months

• Rehlat's response · Feb 09, 2021

Dear Abdulrahim,

Rehlat Online ServicesTicket Refund money Not received after 8 months

My family and i booked 3 tickets through Rehlat online service in February 23rd 2020 and due to covid 19 all the travel arrangements are changed. We cancelled 11th May 2020 and ask them to refund the money, so they said each ticket they will charge 30 KD ( almost $110) penalty or their charge and we agreed but every time we ask for remaining money they are saying the same slogan its under process. Finally 6th January 2021 Rehlat said your refund application was approved but it will take additional 60 working days to process the money.
                              I called several times to their local number and they are saying the same thing. This is the worst experience i have from this travel agent, just for payment process 60 working days after 8 months of waiting? Kindly advice what are the process to get my money back.
                              My booking Ref: 1529177COM

RESOLVED

• Rehlat's response · Jan 19, 2021

Dear Kandyraju,

Rehlat Online ServicesFlight Ticket refund delay

I have sent 45 Reminders every week phone calls, but getting same typical poor worst response... bear with us refund in process. No improvement... rehlat behaviour is fraudulent... they received the money back from airlines around 3 months back but holding money illegally...a reputed organization who require trust from their customers never behave like this.
                                My Booking ID is 1771859

Flight Ticket refund delay

• Rehlat's response · Jan 18, 2021

Dear Sheik,

• Updated by TM Sheik Mydeen · Feb 02, 2021

Still issue not resolved who will pay the delay payment fee for my credit card which I used for booking for the past 4 month's???
                                    Why doing fake promises .
                                    You received the money from airlines in Oct 2020 and what is the problem in transferring to my account, is there any specific magic power required to do such a simple transaction, if under process means what is the process and what are all the steps involved, tell the customers clear info about when exactly payment will be credited to account.

Rehlat Online ServicesRefund not processed in-spite of airline paying them full refund

Rehlat Helpdesk,

This is my 51st follow-up email for getting my refund money. My airline already refunded full amount to Rehlat account mid of August 20 and I am still chasing you to get my money back.

This is really say and very unprofessional. Didn't expect this kind of service from reputed company like your.

We already suffering due to this unforeseen situation and least we expect you to refund my money on time.

Booking ID - 1629946
                                  Booking ID - 1629997

Looking forward your immediate response on this issue.

Thanks.

Tamimal Ansari

Rehlat Online ServicesRefund

I feel unsatisfied with rehlat.com

Their representative said u will get reply me 24 hours.

Very worst service i facing with them

I called several times to the customer service regarding my refund. But even they are not responding well to me. They are saying representative said u will reply me 24 hours. Still didn't get any response from their side for 30days

Past six my they are holding my money.

RESOLVED

• Rehlat's response · Jan 17, 2021

Dear Yaseen,

Please share your booking details through direct message on Fb / Twitter to check and resolve at the earliest.

• Rehlat's response · Jan 18, 2021