Having problems with Rehlat?

Rehlat reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 26, 2016. The latest review Refund :Booking ID 1679321 /1679300 was posted on Apr 7, 2021. The latest complaint Booking was resolved on Mar 10, 2021. Rehlat has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 140 reviews. Rehlat has resolved 81 complaints.

Rehlat Customer Service Contacts

+966 920 033 029 (Saudi Arabia)
+971 42 944 633 (United Arab Emirates)
Al Bahar Center, Tunis Street
Hawalli
Kuwait - 12075

Rehlat Complaints & Reviews

RehlatRefund :Booking ID 1679321 /1679300

My first refund request was sent on Feb 17 then there are some follow up calls and emails to REHLAT. What shocked me is each time I followed with your team its always the same answer that waiting for Singapore airlines authorization and could take up to 4 months. Today I spoke to Singapore airline office in Dubai directly, i was informed that your company didn't even apply for refund to Singapore airlines, my Singapore air ticket number is still open. why do you have to lie? I work in customer service field and we never lie to our client and we always do our best to make customer happy by solving their request in timely manner. All I want is my money back as soon as possible. You cannot hold clients money this way. If you care your customers and possibly wants to improve your service just solve the customer request as FAST as you can. Im very very disappointed with your way of working, Im expecting your reply and Im expecting you to solve the request as fast as you can

• Rehlat's response · Apr 08, 2021

Dear Gautam,

We understand your concern and would like to resolve this issue at the earliest.

The Escalations Desk have been notified to look into this on priority, they will reach you shortly.

• Updated by Gautam Gaurav · Apr 08, 2021

As you mentioned on your reply that you notified your escalation desk to prioritize my request, I hope you really mean it. I do like to inform you that Singapore airline replied my email and copied Rehlat too. Airline has asked your team to raise RA for full refund. So in my understanding airline is ready to refund the full amount, so can your team do solve my request at the soonest. I have attached you the screenshot replied by Singapore airline, please check

Comments

RehlatRehlat accounts team

Rehlat means Bunch of liar and fraudsters. Keeping my money for past 1 year (Booking ID - 1729617). If your flight is cancelled, Unethical company like Rehlat would forfeit your hard earned money. Rehlat do not fear regulatory authorities too. Beware of them.

Rehlat accounts team

RehlatRefund claim for Cancellations Booking Id 1346296 AE / 26 May 2020 / Emirates

Hi,

Your customer service is very worse than anyone in the world I see.

I have been sending emails for my refund for more than 4 months. You peoples are sending same reply but nothing worked from your side. Without any status of my refuln

I don't understand why are you holding my money.

If you cannot return my money. Please reply me any reason.

I never see any progress in your company regarding my return.

-Yaseen

• Rehlat's response · Mar 29, 2021

Dear Yaseen,

• Rehlat's response · Apr 01, 2021

Dear Yaseen,

We have processed the refund from our end. The amount will be credited to your account in 3-4 bank working days.
          Please check your mail for the refund receipt.

RehlatRefund for booking IDS:1438476 / 1438461 / 1438467/1457339

For more than 7 months am trying to get my money, and rehalt has the same feedback however nileair already refunded rehalt but rehlat still confiscating my money.
        I don't know why they are not refunding the clients as long as they receive the money from the airlines.
        Very disgusting company rehlat is.
        I don't recommend anybody to book with them at all.
        They are cheater and steal clients' money.

• Rehlat's response · Mar 30, 2021

Dear Desha,

We have received the refund for 1438476 /1438461 / 1438467 and added the refund to the list. The amount will be credited to your account soon.

• Updated by Desha1000 · Mar 30, 2021

Even for booking ID 1457339, I have already contacted NileAir and they confirm the refund has been processed to you, I have a proof of that, I have already sent you the subject email, but still you are creating excuses and unwilling to do the refund.

• Rehlat's response · Mar 31, 2021

Dear Desha,

We have processed the refund for 1438476 /1438461 & 1438467 from our end. The amount will be credited to your account in 3-4 bank working days.

In case of delay please send us an email for immediate action.

• Updated by Desha1000 · Mar 31, 2021

What about the refund for booking ID 1457339, the airline already confirmed the refund to you.

RehlatDate change for booking ID 1751758 ae / 18 Apr 2020 / Pakistan International

It's been almost one year I asking for refund my money they always giving false information which unacceptable and I have waited since one year no mail no follow up with me at all when ever I send mail to hen I get reply and today I asked to book the fligh for my wife and son this is my righ to book the fligh with my money again they said we can't change the name but we will process the refund which I actually I waiting for since one year it's very bad service I will never ever book flights with you again

• Rehlat's response · Mar 25, 2021

Dear Mubakhsh,

We really apologize for the inconvenience caused.

One of our associates is working on this and will update you at the earliest.

• Rehlat's response · Mar 29, 2021

Hi Mubakhsh,

Appreciate your patience.

Please check your mail.

• Rehlat's response · Apr 08, 2021

Hi Mubakhsh,

Sorry to keep you waiting.

The refund is processed from our end, please check your mail for more details.

Thank you again for your immense cooperation.

RehlatSubject Refund Claim 2446405 & 2446373

Dear Sir / Madam,
            I have written many mails since last months, but your are not ready to pay my refund and making wrong excuse that refund already paid !!!
            I already attached in my mail for my PDF of HDFC bank, but you guy are not reply and do not taking any step to return my refund.
            This is very very bad experience with Rehalt.
            This is very very wrong information from your account dept.
            Its amazing, where did you deposit that amount .
            Please again I request, check carefully your side . in my previous mail also you have written amount have been deposited and that time I also attached my HDFC bank statement of Indian account.
            I have also again attached my HDFC PDF of both NRE and NRO account of dated 25/12/2020 to 05/03/2021 .which I have given for your reference to deposit in the same account only.
            Also many times I have written that I already taken final exit from Saudi Arabia in August, 2020.
            please father check and return my amount as soon as possible.
            Thanks,
            Warm Regards,
            Paresh Patel

On Saturday, 6 March, 2021, 01:47:05 pm IST, Reh
            Dear Sir,
            Now it is time for refund to pay. As per your last mail of 2nd February 2021, I was waiting and total time in between our communication is almost 4 months and 3 days completed.
            as per your every mail, I trust, now when will you pay my amount ? As this big company and very small amount, you can not pay without excuse of COVID ?

Thanks,
            Warm Regards,
            Paresh Patel

• Updated by Paresh Patel · Mar 24, 2021

Dear Sir / Madam,
                This is very very bad experience with Rehalt.

• Rehlat's response · Mar 24, 2021

Dear Paresh,

We really apologize for the inconvenience caused

I have forwarded the issue to the concerned team, will update you once we get an update from them.

RehlatRefund for Booking I.D. 1517761

Dear Recipient,

My booking I.D. is 1517761, I booked tickets for oman airways through Rehlat last year on 16th feb 2020. Due to corona our flights was cancelled and we request for refund I.D. 625447.

I am continuously requesting to rehlat for my refund. More than one year has been past, still I am waiting for my refund. I don't know when I will get my refund.

Every time rehlat giving me false date and not returning my money.

Amit Parashar

• Rehlat's response · Mar 22, 2021

Dear Amit,

We really apologize for the inconvenience caused.

The refund is pending from the airlines. Once the Airlines authorized the refund will credit it to your account accordingly.

• Updated by Amit Parashar · Mar 22, 2021

Booking I.D. 1517761,

Again Rehlat giving false statement, when i call to Rehlat call center, they said refund is pending with their accounts department and now on this portal they comment Refund is not authorized from the air line.

Thats why i mentioned here, every time rehlat making false statement. I will follow till last.

Will not forget my money.
                  Thanks rehlat team to put me in trouble.

• Updated by Amit Parashar · Apr 06, 2021

Booking I.D. 1517761

Dear Rehlat Team,

How long it will take to refund my money. Online refund form also submitted. Daily calling to your customer services, only one reply i am getting " We will inform accounts department and within 4-5 days money will come".

More than one year has been pass. when this torcher will finish.

Amit.

• Updated by Amit Parashar · Apr 12, 2021

Booking I.D. 1517761

Dear Rehlat Team,

Do you have any answer for my complaint. One month ago, i filled online form for my refund and you promised with in 4-5 working days my money will come. Now 20 working days has been passed and still you are informing to your accounts department, regarding my refund. Now onwords i will call daily and send you email till last.

Will see, when you will refund my money.

With Regards

Amit

Re: Credit shell / refund 1691272 AE

I ve canceled the ticket, they promised me as earliest they will do. I am waiting for the amount after cancelation charges to be credited to my account.. Now almost 5 months no response.
                Now they came with new stuff like Google online forms asking our bank details.. I
                Think this is a big fraud corporate . Waiting for the money, 1700 AED after cancelation of 2 up and down tickets is a big amount for me.. Don't cheat( total ticket amount is 2700 aed) refund amount is 1700..GUYS PLEASE

• Rehlat's response · Mar 19, 2021

Dear Customer,

We have processed the refund from our end. Please check your mail for the refund receipt.

RehlatRefund not processed

Hi,
                  I have cancelled my flight (Booking ID: 1587348) on 13th July 2020 and awaiting the refund. This is on 9th month and there is no update regarding the refund. I have done a minimum of 25 follow ups through mail and call altogether and ends up the message like "Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused due to delay in the refund process. We are checking with the concerned team, Once they update us we will let you know the same.".

Really bad experience.

• Rehlat's response · Mar 18, 2021

Dear Vinse,

• Rehlat's response · Mar 19, 2021

Dear Vinse,

RehlatNo refund on cancellation, since 9 months, Booking ID – 1721674

Rehlat team is doing false promises since Jul 2020 that ticket amount will be refunded and till now it is not, on every email they reply back with some standard statements.

- On 21 Jul2020, I cancelled 5 tickets due to corona and rehlat confirmed that amount will be credited back within 3 weeks

- From Jul 2020 till Dec 2020, I kept following up on the refund and every time rehlat was giving excuses and standard statement that request is raised with concern department

- On 16th Dec 2020 I was confirmed that the refund will be credited back any time as it is already in the list with rehlat your finance team

- On 16th Feb 2021 rehlat team wrote to me that airline has not returned and once received you will do the needful

- On 28th Feb, rehlat team responded ->"Pleased to inform you that you will get notified soon as our accounts team is working on all pending refunds"

• Rehlat's response · Mar 17, 2021

Dear Omer,

• Rehlat's response · Mar 31, 2021

Dear Omer,

In case of any further issues you have, please send us an email for immediate action.

RehlatRefund payment not received till date - booking id:1520327

Dear Sir/Madam,

With reference to the above mentioned subject, Please be informed that I had booked ticket from Kuwait to Chennai Travel Date 26-04-2020 my ticket Booking ID:1520327 through Rehlat. Due to COVID 19 flight was cancelled and am sending messages on regular interval to refund my money.

Unfortunately till date I did not received my hard earned money from Rehlat. Kindly request you to help me to get this amount at the earliest which will be very helpful for me and my family on this current situation.

Its almost 1 year going to complete but I did not received my money.

Thanks & Reagards,
                      Krishnasami Sundararman
                      +965 [protected]

• Rehlat's response · Mar 17, 2021

• Rehlat's response · Mar 30, 2021

Dear Sundararman,

Kindly check your mail and fill the online form.

RehlatBooking

The etihad issued for me the ticket because my flight was cancelled and the rehlat they deleted my ticket without informing me, they are forcing me to pay for the sevice fee. From the beginning the airlines cancel my ticket. Im begging them for refund but they refused and they are giving nonsense reason. My colleague she got refund from the other agency even is promotion and same airlines but rehlat I don't know why they cannot do that. I agreed even not full refund but still they refused and now they want me to pay for there bad service fee. I am really frustated for this rehlat. I just want to finish this and use my ticket as much as possible, I dont want to get anymore business to rehlat because they dont know how to provide good service to customer. This is the big mistake and regret that I booked the ticket to rehlat.

RESOLVED

• Rehlat's response · Mar 11, 2021

Dear Evangeline,

Request you to kindly check your mail and reply to it accordingly

RehlatRefund

This has been one of the most shocking travel agencies I have ever booked a flight with. I would not recommended anyone using their site! I have been waiting since the 31st of December 2020 for my refund.

I have called them on several occasions and every customer service agents repeats the same old story of now being paid by the airline or allow me to follow up with the concerned department. Then a day later the department just repeats the same lines.

Absolute shambles. I want my money!

Booking no: 2688864

• Rehlat's response · Mar 09, 2021

Dear Mohamed,

• Rehlat's response · Mar 16, 2021

Dear Mohamed,

Hope you received the refund

• Om
                              omertanvir Mar 16, 2021

Have you received the refund?

AE-PK

Dear Rehlat Management,
                            I would like to register my complaint with regards to my refund which I have not received sun till now despite several emails and fake assurances from your agents Almost one year now...
                            I don't know what to say but this is so pathetic service from your company and I regret choosing you to book tickets for my family. You need to resolve my complaint as soon as possible and I need to get my refund at the earliest.

Going someone will read this and honestly work on it...

Ahmed Nawaz

Refund

• Rehlat's response · Mar 23, 2021

Dear Ahmed,

• Updated by AhmedNawaz · Mar 23, 2021

Still I’ve pending refund, I received only half.. why are you doing like this to your customers..?

Ahmed Nawaz
                                Booking id 1681783

RehlatFlight ticket

Hi,

I have booked this flight Booking ID- **784561AE** 2 years back and because flight was cancelled, I was entitled for refund.

Now it is more then 2 years I have not received my refund. My colleague who have booked directly with airlines have received their refund.

I am sure Rehlat have claim and kept the refund with them.

I am following up with them from 2 years, last 8 month they are not replying to my email.

I believe this company had worst customer service

They eat many people's money based on the review on the internet.

People must take them to court because they do not deserve to do business.

RehlatWrong refund confirmation given by Rehlat executive and now taking their words back : booking id 1533265

Dear Rehlat,

Since last one year am not getting refund back for booking ID 1533265 and your executive Mr. Syed Ali has confirmed that refund is credited and asked me to check with bank and when bank is asking for reference number another executives changing their words.
                                And as per Oman airways policy am eligible for full refund without any deductions. but you are guys are telling that 10KD of DGCA Amount will deduct but in my case its already 1 Year completed from date booking.

Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.

• Rehlat's response · Mar 07, 2021

Dear Majeed,

• Updated by MAJEED365 · Mar 09, 2021

Dear Rehlat,

Still I didn't received my refund. Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.
                                    And how can your executive confirm me that refund has done and asked me to check with bank ? And how Rehlat is encouraging such kind of false confirmations giving by your team.

• Updated by MAJEED365 · Mar 15, 2021

Dear Mr. Rehlat,

Why is Rehlat fooling and lying with customers ?

1. I am eligible for full refund as per Oman Airways Refund policy as my ticket is expired still now there is no confirmation given to me for the full refund?
                                    2. Your Executive Mr. Syed Ali Confirmed on 02.03.2021 that the refund from your end has been done and asked me to check with the bank ? For reference please find attached. (For Booking ID 1533265)
                                    3. One More Executive Ms. Divya Suresh Has written to me on 07.03.2021 that " We will check with our finance team regarding your refund status and get back to you at the earliest with the refund receipt copy for your kind reference."
                                    But still now there is no receipt received ?

What Rehlat Executives are giving fake promises and fooling customers?
                                    Is this regular Practice with all customers or doing with me only?

Your earliest action is solicited.

Thanks & Regards,
                                    Gulam Majeed.

Comments

• Updated by MAJEED365 · Mar 23, 2021

Dear Rehlat Team,

Why there was no response from your side ?
                                    Will give my refund back or not ?
                                    It's been 1 Year from date of booking. still I didn't received an refund.
                                    And how can your Executives can fraud me by giving false confirmations ?

Comments

• Rehlat's response · Mar 25, 2021

Dear Majeed,

Request you to kindly check your mail and reply to it accordingly

RehlatRehlat — Refund payment not received till date - booking id:1713224 ae

Dear Sir,
                                  I already contacted the Go Air office directly and they replied to the amount credited .The mail which I had received from the airline regarding the amount 311 Euro credited to your account, I already forwarded to you on Jan 15.On that day you told me with in 15 to 20 working days the amount will refund to me.Now almost 90 working days completed.Didnt receive the money.When will I get the money?Why it is taking this much time ?
                                  As a customer I am very much disappointed to your service.

Rehlat — Refund payment not received till date - booking id:1713224 ae

• Rehlat's response · Mar 07, 2021

Dear Rajesh,

• Rehlat's response · Mar 24, 2021

Hi Rajesh,

Sorry to keep you waiting.

The refund is processed from our end, kindly check your mail for the receipt.

Thank you again for your immense cooperation.

Rehlat Online ServicesI didn't get my refund for my booking

Hi,

I have applied for re-fund since last year but until now i didnt get.
                                    Im trying to reach rehlat hotline number but no one is answering my call.

Booking ID : 1617937

I didn't get my refund for my booking

• Rehlat's response · Mar 03, 2021

Dear Roden,

Thnak You

• Rehlat's response · Mar 23, 2021

Hi Roden,

Hope you received the refund.

RehlatRefund payment not received till date - booking id:1520327

Dear Sir/Madam,

Its almost 1 year going to complete but I did not received my money.

Thanks & Reagards,
                                      KRISHNASAMI SUNDARARMAN
                                      +965 [protected]

• Rehlat's response · Feb 22, 2021

• Rehlat's response · Mar 02, 2021

Dear Customer,

Hope your issue has been resolved

• Updated by Krishnasami Sundararaman · Mar 13, 2021

Again I got the same reply, I need my money back. But you people are telling me the same story it will take time to refund money. More than one year to refund the money for the ticket booked.

I am unhappy with your response received through email.

Please refund my money immediately

Thanks & Regards,
                                          Krishnasami S
                                          Mobile # [protected]

Rehlat Online ServicesMoney not refunded despite airline refunded money 6 months before to rehlat

Regarding ticket refunds from Rehlat

I have sent several emails to Rehlat. I went to their office in Hawally Kuwait few times but in vain.

I booked few flights during pandemic desperate to get back to work in Kuwait.

The man in Rehlat office does not want to take responsibilities.
                                        He says that he is there only to book a new ticket or reschedule a flight.
                                        He does not deal with ticket refund.

Rehlat has not refunded the money despite many emails.

The man in the office said I can make a complaint with DGCA if I want.
                                        I am thinking about it.

RESOLVED

• Rehlat's response · Feb 21, 2021

Hi Yasar

Apologies for the delay and the inconvenience caused.

The refund is processed from our end, kindly check your email for more details.

Thank you for your sheer patience and cooperation.