United DentalTerrible treatment when I had an emergency

S

I told another lady about the poor care I received June 2012. Dentist said my molar was loose/oral surgeon said my crown was loose.

This lady said a few years ago she went and the male dentist was not wearing a mask and he had terrible breath.

she never went back

I am not going back to United Dental, Midland, Pa

I was a patient, I called Friday morning shortly after 8 am with a dental emergency I sat until 12:30 pm, after all the patients had been seen!!

Terrible treatment when I had an emergency!!