Menu
Joancee Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Joancee
reviews and complaints

www.joancee.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.5 54 Reviews

How responsive is Joancee's customer service?

12 Resolved
21 Unresolved
A rare visitor 🌥️
We'd love to see Joancee on ComplaintsBoard more often, showing their successful complaint resolution. But that's not happening yet, unfortunately. For reviewers, this means staying cautious and reading reviews from other customers (including the few already resolved ones) to understand the potential outcomes. If you get in touch with Joancee, be persistent and note all important details during communication.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Joancee has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Joancee reviews and complaints 54

Newest Joancee reviews and complaints

K
1:59 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Joancee jewelry return for refund

I bought a ring for my wife and requested expedited shipping for it to arrive for her birthday. Not only was the shipping not expedited but it took about 5 weeks to arrive. Once it did, it did not fit my wife's finger and it could not be resized because of the material it was made of. The website claims there is a 60-day return policy. I have attempted to contact the company to arrange for a return and I have heard literally nothing from them.

Claimed loss: $125

Desired outcome: I'd like to return the ring and receive a refund

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Joancee representatives only. If you are affiliated with Joancee, please claim your business to access these details.

Read full review of Joancee and 1 comment
1 comment
Beebee1
Pensacola, US
Mar 04, 2024 4:39 pm EST

My son ordered the ring from joancee it don’t look real and no warranty or certificate of it being 9.25 sliver just a box joancee I’ve seen videos every lady has a big box with paperwork it from the website no joancee on the inside of the ring it was supposed to be a anniversary gift from my kids I wanted this ring so bad at 125 dollars just a box wrapped in plastic from china no paperwork I want my money back or the ring displayed

View 0 more photos
1:25 pm EST

Joancee Shipping and service

My husband placed an order for me on Jan 25th 2024, the shipping said 9-12 bs days. We never received tracking any email or update or refund on the order. I intervened and reached out to them via chat an no response and filled out forms an final got a response that my ring wasn't even in production nor made. It is well after the delivery date and I still have no ring nor refund. Someone named Ivy takes forever to respond and when she does she only says give them time. I am upset about order V64240125000303635 that has not been received.

Desired outcome: If we are not receiving the ring and compensation for poor service and late shipping a full refund

C
12:27 pm EST

Joancee $106

I purchased a ring for $106 from this company due to problems with my address the ring was never delivered to me. I have confirmation from USPS that they returned the item to the sender Joancee Jewelry but they are refusing to refund me my $106! I am very upset I have been patient & understanding but now I am angry! I have already contacted the better business bureau & I will NEVERRRRRR recommend this company to ANYONE! I just want my money I lost!

Claimed loss: $106

Is Joancee legit?

Our verdict: Joancee emerges from Complaints Board's rigorous review process as a business with pronounced trust issues, calling into question its legitimacy. Customers are advised to take comprehensive precautions and conduct in-depth research before any form of interaction with Joancee.

Joancee earns 26% level of Trustworthiness

Low Trust Caution: Complaints Board finds Joancee with a 26% trust rating. Suggest safeguarding personal information when using.

Joancee protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

The registrar associated with Joancee has been found to be used by several spammers and scammers, which could indicate a potential threat to users.

Complaints Board has received reports that the website may be a possible fraud. To protect yourself, consider using a different website. If you find that the website is indeed fraudulent, report them to us, to help protect other consumers.

Customers should be cautious when purchasing products from this company, as scammers often use similar items to defraud unsuspecting individuals.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• We found clear and detailed contact information for Joancee. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.
  • Joancee has received 10 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.
  • Joancee.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Joancee.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.
  • Several mixed reviews for Joancee have been found on various review sites. While some customers have had positive experiences with the company, others have reported issues with their products or customer service. It's important to read and consider a variety of reviews before making a decision to purchase from this website.
  • This website offers payment methods that provide the option for customers to get their money back, which could be a positive indicator of the company's commitment to customer satisfaction.
N
4:35 pm EDT

Joancee Shipping and order

I ordered (V64231021191855395) a ring about a week ago (October 22, 2023) and paid 25 dollars for expedited three day shipping and my order totaled to about 113 dollars. It has been a week and i have yet to receive a tracking number or any kind of apology for the ridiculous delay. If I pay 25 dollars for 3 business day shipping i expect service to be accounted for.

Desired outcome: I would like a refund on the shipping and my ring.

Read full review of Joancee and 1 comment
1 comment
Danni Maria
, US
Nov 03, 2023 11:24 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

A big part of this is that you have to account for processing time which is listed on the products page (one I had ordered said 3-6 working days) it also says on their website that engraving adds 4-7 days to the processing time. (I dont know if you did that or not but just so you know) so after the item has processed it will be shipped, once it has shipped then it should only take the 3 business days to get to you.

G
5:11 am EDT

Joancee Scammers, scammers

They don't ship the order, phone number does not work and no communication by email.

Placed the order, the website accepted the address in the Philippines, accepted my payment 3 weeks later Ivy messaged me saying unfortunately the ring can't be shipped to the Philippines and asked me for a new address, I gave an Australian address and she disappeared. High level scammer

6:36 pm EDT

Joancee Ordered a ring 7 days ago

I ordered a ring on Sept 21st, paid for the expedited shipping. I got the initial email with my confirmation number. I have tried emailing, I have tried the chat function, unable to find an actual phone number for customer service. It lets me sign into the account but says I have no orders. Really getting frustrated. When will the dang ring be shipped?

Desired outcome: Tell me what is going on? When can I expect shipping

P
1:43 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Joancee round cut white sapphire 925 sterling silver halo birdal sets size us7/17.3mm engraving I love you baby

I ordered this ring on September 14th around 3:45pm. I paid for it to arrive in 4 to 6 business days and I haven't received it yet. Trying to figure out why it's not here yet and I need my money back for the shipping days I paid for. I will never order from this website again. That's a promise. When I track it, it's still in transit. What's going on? Was trying to have it before my woman birthday Sunday.

Desired outcome: I want my ring before Sunday

Update by Peach King
Sep 26, 2023 10:47 pm EDT

I'm complaining because I paid for my ring to come within 4 to 6 days and it hasn't came. I deserve my money back for the shipping price. This is horrible. I trying to get my ring back before my woman birthday. It's Sunday 😡😡🤬🤬

Update by Peach King
Sep 25, 2023 11:02 pm EDT

I ordered mines on September 14th and I still haven't received it

N
2:16 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Joancee No receipt of goods ordered

I have recently ordered a engagement ring for my soon to be future son in law to then find I have been given a false tracking number and all my log in details been refused to log into their site to be able to ask for a refund I have emailed customer service numerous times and I'm not receiving a response,

I am wanting to get the refund ASAP so we can source another ring before he takes her away to propose next month as he can not afford to pay out for yet another ring

Desired outcome: Full refund

View 0 more photos
C
9:38 am EDT

Joancee Joancee Ring Purchase

I placed an order for a ring on July 3rd with expedited shipping. I noticed the funds were withdrawn from my account without a tracking number for said item. When I looked for my order it could not be found in the system. I reached out to the company via email and Messenger to cancel my order. I received a response at 10:52pm via Messenger requesting more information. I provided my order number again. The following night at 11:18pm I receive a message about their shipping times and how they will send me a tracking number in coming days. I don’t see how or where they came up with this response since I clearly wrote I wanted to cancel my order and wanted a full refund.

Desired outcome: My order canceled and a refund

O
6:43 am EDT

Joancee Mixed feelings about Joancee rings - beautiful but one stone fell out

So, I just got my first order from Joancee and I gotta say, the rings are pretty darn beautiful. I wore them for a day and felt like a queen, but then the next day I noticed that one of the stones had fallen out. I was pretty bummed out about it, so I put the rings back in their original packaging and sent an email to the customer service people. They asked me to send some pictures, so I did.

Today, I got another email from them asking me which stone was missing. I mean, come on, it's pretty obvious which one it is, right? But I sent another picture with a circle around the missing stone just to be sure. I'm just hoping that this situation gets resolved soon and that I don't have to pay to send this package all the way back to China. It seems like everything I order online these days has to be returned to China, and there's no way to track it once it crosses the border.

I'm reserving my opinion about Joancee until this situation gets resolved. I really hope they can fix this issue and make it right. I mean, I really do love those rings, and I want to be able to wear them without worrying about stones falling out. So, fingers crossed that everything works out in the end.

J
5:22 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Joancee Joancee Review: Good Selection and Prices, but Shipping Times Can Be Slow

My experience with Joancee was pretty good overall. I had a bit of a problem with my first order - it wasn't really their fault, I just didn't like how it looked in person. So, I returned it for a refund and decided to get something else instead. That part took a while, but eventually I did get my new order within a month. I placed the order on December 7th and it was supposed to be delivered on January 3rd, but I actually got it on December 27th, which was pretty good. However, I did pay an extra $25 for 3-day expedited shipping, and it still took them up to 11 days to process my order. If I had known that, I don't know if I would have paid the extra $25, but I guess it was Christmas time so shipping times were probably a bit slower than usual.

One thing I did notice was that they seem to only have one person doing customer service through email. I always got the same person and it usually took about a day to get a response, and it was usually later at night (if you're in the US). But, they were always helpful and polite, so that was good.

Overall, I would say that Joancee is a pretty good website to buy from. They have a decent selection of products and their prices are pretty reasonable. The only thing I would caution people about is the shipping times - if you need something quickly, you might want to think twice about paying extra for expedited shipping. But, if you're not in a rush, then Joancee is definitely worth checking out.

J
4:57 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Joancee Disappointing Experience with Joancee Bridal Set: Poor Quality and Customer Service

I recently purchased a bridal set from Joancee and was quite disappointed with my experience. Firstly, it took over a month for my order to arrive, which was quite surprising to me. Upon receiving the package, I noticed that it was shipped from China, which was not mentioned anywhere on their website. This was quite concerning to me as I was not expecting this and had no idea about the shipping time.

When I opened the package, I noticed that the rings were not true to size and the center stone was extremely large and looked fake. To my surprise, when I tried the ring on, the paper label fell off. I was quite disappointed with the quality of the product and decided to contact Joancee through email. However, it took them two weeks to respond to my email, which was quite frustrating.

When I finally received a response, it was from someone named Ivy. She informed me that the ring could not be returned, which was quite shocking to me. I decided to inform her that I would file cases with Paypal and my bank. After two days, she responded and said that I could return the ring, but I would have to pay for the shipping. She also mentioned that I may get reimbursed after they inspected the ring or I could get a 30% coupon instead.

I was quite disappointed with the customer service and decided to look up the complaints on the Better Business Bureau. I discovered that Joancee is a company in New York, but there is no address mentioned on their website. This was quite concerning to me, and I spent days trying to get this rectified. Unfortunately, I am still waiting for a response from them.

I ordered the ring on May 27th and sent them an email the same day. It is now June 18th, and I haven't heard back from them. I feel like I have been scammed and would not recommend this website to anyone. The quality of the product was poor, and the customer service was even worse. I hope that others can learn from my experience and avoid this website at all costs.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Joancee Mixed Experience with Joancee: Shipping and Customer Service Need Improvement

I recently ordered a ring from Joancee for my anniversary, almost two weeks ago. I was so excited to receive it and surprise my partner with it. However, after a while went by, I realized that I needed the ring by a certain day. That's when I decided to pay extra for expedited shipping. I thought that would ensure that I would receive my order on time.

After a few days, I still hadn't received any updates or tracking information. I was getting worried, so I decided to reach out to their customer service team. I tried emailing them, but I didn't get any response. Then, I remembered that they had a Facebook messenger option, so I decided to try that. Finally, someone responded to me.

I asked them about my order, and they told me that it would be shipped within 48 hours. I was relieved to hear that, but after six days, I still hadn't received any updates or tracking information. I decided to reach out to them again, and this time, someone told me that my order was under quality inspection. They said that they were "checking again," but I didn't really understand what that meant.

I was frustrated because I needed the ring by a certain day, and I had paid extra for expedited shipping. I felt like I wasn't getting any accurate information from them, and I didn't know what to do. I was disappointed because I had been looking forward to surprising my partner with the ring, but now it seemed like that wasn't going to happen.

In the end, I did receive my order, but it was too late for me to use it for my anniversary. I was disappointed, but I decided to give Joancee another chance. I ordered another item from them, and this time, I received it on time. I was happy with the quality of the product, and I felt like they had improved their customer service.

Overall, I would say that Joancee has some room for improvement when it comes to their shipping and customer service. However, I do think that they have some great products, and I would be willing to order from them again in the future.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Joancee Joancee: A Beautiful and Special Engagement Ring for a Meaningful Connection

So, I gotta tell you about Joancee. I got this ring from them and it's just amazing. It's an engagement ring, and it's just so beautiful. I mean, it's got this infinity sign on it, which is just perfect for me and my fiance. He had it tattooed on him after his grandfather passed away, so it's really special to us.

But here's the thing. My fiance passed away before we could get married, and then his family just kind of ignored me and my girls. It was really tough. And then, to make matters worse, I lost the ring. I have no idea how it happened. I was washing dishes and it was on the counter, and then it was just gone. My family looked for it for weeks, but we never found it.

So, they thought about buying me a new one and pretending it was the same one. I wasn't sure if I wanted that, you know? But then I saw this one from Joancee and I just knew it was perfect. It's not something I would have picked out on my own, but it's just so beautiful. It's got all these fancy details that make it look vintage, and the stones just sparkle like crazy.

I'm a little worried that buying a replacement will just make me sadder, you know? But at the same time, I'm really excited to have this ring. It's just so special to me and my fiance, and I know he would have loved it too.

So, if you're looking for a really special ring, I definitely recommend Joancee. They've got some amazing stuff, and I'm just so happy with my ring.

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Joancee Joancee Jewelry Review: Dishonest Company Refuses to Issue Refund and Requires Costly Return Shipping

I recently bought a ring from Joancee and was disappointed to find that it did not match the description provided on their website. I reached out to their customer service team to initiate a return, but was met with resistance when they offered me a "partial" refund that was only one-third of what I had paid for the ring. I declined their offer and insisted on a full refund, which they agreed to, but with a catch.

I was instructed to return the ring to their headquarters in China, which meant that I had to pay a hefty shipping fee to send it back. To make matters worse, they required that I return it in a flimsy paper jewelry chest that was easily damaged during transit. Despite these obstacles, I managed to send the package with tracking information so that I could monitor its progress.

However, my nightmare was far from over. I repeatedly checked back with Joancee to see if they had received my return and issued my refund, but I was met with silence. Every time I contacted their customer service team, I was told that they would "look into it" and get back to me, but they never did.

After four long months of waiting, the package was finally returned to me as "unclaimed" by Joancee Jewelry. I was furious and took photos of the box and the label stamped "unclaimed" to add to my growing paper trail of evidence. When I contacted Joancee again, they apologized and promised to issue my refund and let me keep the ring as compensation for my trouble.

However, the refund never materialized, and I was left waiting once again. This experience has taught me that Joancee is run by dishonest individuals who will do anything to avoid issuing refunds to their customers. I strongly advise against purchasing anything from this company and suggest that you look elsewhere for your jewelry needs.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Joancee Joancee.com's Terrible Customer Service and False Promises of Fast Delivery

I recently made a purchase on Joancee.com for a pair of wedding rings. My wedding was quickly approaching, so I decided to pay the extra $25 for fast shipping, which promised delivery in just 3 business days. However, when I checked my card statement, I noticed that I was charged $95.90 instead of the advertised $65.99 for the ring pair. I immediately reached out to their customer service team to request a cancellation or to see if they could at least send me the rings on fast delivery since I was charged $30 more than the website's listed price.

Unfortunately, the customer service representative informed me that they could not refund the $30 difference that I was charged unfairly. However, they did agree to send the rings on fast delivery, which I accepted. The rings were shipped on November 25th, but to my dismay, they have been stuck at the UPS delivery station in NY for the past 6 days. My wedding is this Saturday, and I still have not received my rings. To make matters worse, Joancee.com does not have a phone number for customer service, and their email response time is terrible. They only respond once a day, and their responses are not helpful. I have requested a cancellation several times, but they have refused to do so.

At this point, I cannot even comment on the quality of the rings since I have not received them yet. All I can say is that their customer service is terrible, and they should not offer fast delivery if they cannot fulfill their promise. As a customer, I feel cheated and disappointed. I hope that Joancee.com can improve their customer service and fulfill their promises to their customers in the future.

Joancee Joancee Review: Terrible Experience with Chinese Scammers

I recently made a purchase from Joancee and it was a complete disaster. I ordered a ring and it took several weeks to arrive. They blamed the coronavirus for the delay, but I'm not sure if that's true or not. When I finally received the ring, it was nothing like the picture. It was way too big and looked completely different. I paid over $100 for this ring and I was extremely disappointed.

I contacted the company to try and exchange the ring for something else, but it took several weeks just to get an address to return it. I mailed the ring back with a receipt, but they keep saying they haven't received it yet. If I had sent it with a tracking number, it would have cost me another $100. How do they know they haven't received it? It's frustrating and I'm starting to think they're just trying to scam me out of my money.

I'm so angry about this whole situation that I'm contacting my credit card company to report them. I'm also going to reach out to my senator and congressman to let them know about these crooks. They're a bunch of Chinese scammers and they shouldn't be allowed to do business anywhere, especially in the USA.

I kept telling them that I was going to warn others about their crooked business practices. I'm not sure if the good reviews are true or not because they seem like professional liars. Just look at what they tried to tell people about the virus. They're not to be trusted and I wouldn't recommend dealing with them at all.

In conclusion, I had a terrible experience with Joancee and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. They're a bunch of scammers and they shouldn't be allowed to do business anywhere. If you're thinking about buying something from them, I would think twice. It's not worth the risk.

W
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Joancee Disappointing Experience with Joancee: Delayed Delivery and Poor Customer Service

I gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed with my experience with Joancee. My partner ordered my ring on December 2nd, and according to their website, it should have arrived by December 20th at the latest. But here we are on January 2nd, and still no sign of it. I reached out to Joancee on December 23rd, and they told me it was an issue with the courier company. But honestly, I'm not buying it - it's been almost a month since my partner ordered the ring, and it still hasn't arrived.

To make matters worse, my partner was planning to propose on Christmas Eve, but obviously that didn't happen. When I complained to Joancee on December 26th, "Ivy" told me it was a problem with COVID-19 deliveries and that the ring should arrive in the next few days. But just a few days before that, she had told me it was with the courier company. It all seems a bit fishy to me.

On December 27th, I reached out to Joancee again to let them know that I still hadn't received the ring and that I wanted a refund. "Ivy" told me she had told the shipping company, but as I mentioned before, she had previously claimed it was with the courier company. It's all very confusing and frustrating.

My partner decided to wait until New Year's Eve to propose instead, but of course, the ring still hadn't arrived. According to the tracking information, it was supposedly delivered safely to my location, but that's complete bullcrap - I never received it.

To top it all off, "Ivy" has been ignoring many of my emails, which is just plain rude. Honestly, I wouldn't recommend Joancee to anyone. Don't waste your time or money.

R

Joancee Joancee.com Review: Scam Alert! Don't Waste Your Money Here

I gotta say, Joancee (joancee.com) is not a place I would recommend. I made an order on April 12th, 2020 and they were quick to take my money. But since then, I haven't received any updates on my item. I tried to contact the company about two weeks ago and got in touch with someone named IVY through email. She gave me a tracking number through USPS that said it shipped on April 23rd, 2020. But when I asked her where it was shipping from, she couldn't give me an answer. That's when I started to get suspicious.

I asked IVY to refund my money and cancel the order, but she couldn't answer my question. Instead, she just gave me a runaround. I'm very disappointed with the service I received from Joancee. It seems like a complete scam and they're just out to take your money. I wouldn't do business with them no matter how good they look.

I mean, come on, if you're going to take someone's money, at least have the decency to give them updates on their order. It's not that hard. And if you can't even tell me where my item is shipping from, then what kind of business are you running?

Overall, I would not recommend Joancee to anyone. Save yourself the trouble and find a more reliable company to do business with.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Joancee Beware of Joancee/Quarlla: Frustrating Customer Service Experience with Ring Exchange

So, my fiancee got me a set of rings from Joancee for my birthday. But, she accidentally bought the wrong size. When we got the package, it was all fancy with a Joancee bag, box, and card inside. I was really excited to wear them, but they didn't fit. So, I wrote to the company to ask for an exchange. They said we had to pay for it ourselves, which was kind of a bummer. But, we were willing to do it because we really wanted the rings.

Then, things got weird. The company denied that the rings were theirs! I mean, they came in a Joancee bag and box, with a Joancee card inside. How could they not be theirs? So, I sent them a photo of everything as proof. Suddenly, we got a message from Quarlla.com saying that they had actually sent us the wrong order. They said we had to send the rings back to China to get them resized, which would cost us even more money.

I was really confused because I thought an exchange meant we would just get the right size, not have to send them all the way to China. When I asked about it, I never heard back from them again. It was really frustrating because we had spent a lot of money on these rings and we just wanted them to fit properly.

Overall, I would say be careful when buying from Joancee (or Quarlla). If you have any issues with customer service, it might be a real headache to deal with.

Joancee In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: Joancee's website design is sleek and modern, providing a visually appealing and user-friendly experience. The layout is intuitive, making it easy to navigate and find the desired products or information. The use of high-quality images and clear product descriptions enhances the overall user experience.

Product Range and Quality: Joancee offers a wide range of products, catering to various needs and preferences. From trendy clothing to stylish accessories, their collection is diverse and up-to-date with the latest fashion trends. The quality of their products is exceptional, with attention to detail and durable materials ensuring long-lasting satisfaction.

Pricing and Value for Money: Joancee provides competitive pricing for their products, offering excellent value for money. The prices are reasonable considering the quality and design of the items. They frequently offer discounts and promotions, allowing customers to save even more while enjoying high-quality products.

Customer Service and Support: Joancee's customer service is top-notch. Their team is responsive, friendly, and knowledgeable, always ready to assist customers with any inquiries or concerns. They provide prompt and helpful solutions, ensuring a positive and satisfactory experience for their customers.

Shipping and Delivery: Joancee ensures timely shipping and delivery of their products. They partner with reliable shipping carriers to ensure that orders are delivered securely and efficiently. Customers can track their packages easily through the provided tracking information, giving them peace of mind throughout the delivery process.

Return and Refund Policy: Joancee has a customer-friendly return and refund policy. If customers are not satisfied with their purchase, they can initiate a return within a specified timeframe. The process is straightforward, and Joancee promptly processes refunds once the returned items are received. This policy demonstrates their commitment to customer satisfaction.

Trustworthiness and Security: Joancee prioritizes the trust and security of their customers. Their website is secure, utilizing encryption technology to protect sensitive information. They also have secure payment options, ensuring that customers' financial details are kept safe. With positive customer reviews and a solid reputation, Joancee can be trusted as a reliable online retailer.

Customer Reviews and Ratings: Joancee has received numerous positive customer reviews and high ratings. Customers praise the quality of their products, excellent customer service, and hassle-free shopping experience. These reviews and ratings reflect the satisfaction and trust that customers have in Joancee as a reputable brand.

Social Media Presence and Engagement: Joancee maintains an active presence on various social media platforms. They regularly engage with their followers by sharing fashion inspiration, product updates, and exclusive offers. Their social media accounts provide a platform for customers to connect with the brand and stay updated on the latest trends and promotions.

Overall Recommendation and Conclusion: Joancee is a highly recommended online retailer for fashion enthusiasts. With their stylish and high-quality products, user-friendly website, excellent customer service, and secure shopping experience, Joancee offers a seamless and enjoyable shopping experience. Whether you're looking for trendy clothing or fashionable accessories, Joancee is the go-to destination for fashion-forward individuals.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Joancee customer service

Phone number

+1 (914) 368-2606

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Joancee?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Joancee Customer Service. Initial Joancee complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Joancee above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Joancee. Discuss the issues you have had with Joancee and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.