U-Verse InternetIncorrect billings

To whom it may concern, if there is someone that ...

I've been for two months by calling AT&T to resolve the absurd charges being charged since the unfortunate day that I decided to switch my internet service that was Fastacess DSL Xtreme 6.0 for AT & T U-verse Internet Max, it seems I'm in consumer hell, representatives throw me a phone to the other, unreasonable excuses and worse because I have accent when I speak because I am foreign but I did not have when I think.
Well on December 29 th I called the phone numbers [protected] and [protected] for the person who answered transferred me, put me on hold, returned after a few minutes and finally listened to my story again in hold she
transferred me, put me on hold, returned after a few minutes and finally listened to my story, and the customer representative explained that the amount of $ 149.00 was the visit of the technician in my house: I immediately responded
what technician? it was my husband who installed the new system.
per almost two months I have calling AT&T to resolve the my internet bill since the unfortunate day that I decided to switch my internet service that was Fastacess DSL Xtreme 6.0 for AT & T U-verse Internet Max, it seems I'm in consumer hell, representatives throw me a phone to the other, unreasonable excuses and worse because I have accent when I speak because I am foreign but I do not tothink with one.
Well on December 29 th I called the phone numbers [protected] and [protected] for the person who answered transferred me, put me on hold, returned after a few minutes I was on hold for 20 minutes them transferred me, put me on hold again, returned after a few minutes and finally

I requested the representative to cancel my account the customer representative asked me why I explained the problems: overcharge Internet service, digital voice not ordered, and no diference between my previous service to the new service.

The representative offered help to check whats going on, after few minutes que said the charge was high because the technician visit and instalation total was $ 149.00.
I immediately responded my husband was the person who installed the new system.

The representative again put me on hold and when she was back she said she would request the cancellation of this amount because it was a mistake, and I have to pay only $ 87.63 plus $ 5.00 if I pay by phone with her I agreed, but the representative told me because I had and I have an excellent payment history she would not charge this $ 5.00 fee. I paid $ 87.63 and I requested the confirmatiion # - Paid 12/30/2011 - 1:11 PM

Today day 13 January 2012 I received AT&T bill total charges $ 207.00

12/30 Convinience fee…………………………………...5.00 ??????????
01/03 Past due Collection Fee 12/30/2011…………….5.00??????????
Past due…………………………………………………149.00 Again ???????
Total charges 159.00

U-verse internet charges (correct charges)………… 48.00

What kind of joke is this, first the representatives customer playing ping pong with customers, and others to get rid of the problem because people think that by speaking accents they were going to intimidate and silence without complaining I'm not illegal and I do not I have to keep quiet I have to denounce the lack of professionalism that was representative of this lying, deceived, disrespected, cheated and stole without the slightest sense of ethics, subdued the ability of the client, and how many times this has happened to other people. As is always announced in advance of any conversation the attendant AT & T's entire conversation will be recorded for quality control, please check who was the representative who helped day 12/30/2011 with the confirmation # somebody signed the ticket.
I've lived in I differents countries and is the first time I felt the violation of my rights as a consumer with regard to the lies and deceit when I was just asking for a solution.

I've had no luck speaking to a "true" manager at AT&T and would like to file a complaint I will appeal for somebody in high position, I have my cellular phone bill with the numbers I have been call just one call 69 minutes is ridiculous.
Any Sugestion please. Thanks CA