The Underground LoungeI left my drink right there and walked out

N

I just moved from out of state and was trying to find a good lounge hangout spot. I found The Underground Lounge in New York City (Manhattan) online and decided to visit. I went to the jazz lounge downstairs and ordered a drink. I went to sip my drink and saw a huge cochroach the size of Texas(!) just chilling on the table next to mine. I left my drink right there and walked out. I never went back and I tell everyone I know to never go there. I found a more sanitary lounge that I will take my friends and family to when they come visit me.