The Perfect Look/Permanent MakeupQuality Of Service

T

Julie Shumate advertises that she does one of a kind permanent makeup, on your consultation she makes it clear that you will not walk out of her office unsatisfied. I went in to have my eyebrows tattooed on Aug 2, 2011. My eyebrows did the normal peeling leaving a faint outline and on the 25th I went back in after my original appointment on the 24th was cancelled for the touchup. Ms. Shumate said that this round she would add more black 4 or 5 drops then she did the 1st time with just 2 drops. She also stated in our conversation and between her smoke break and being late as she did on the 2nd of Aug that her father used to do more touchups but she found that she could only do 2. I was assured that I shouldn't have any problems with the color and if I did to let her know. No extra fee was discussed seeing though the cost of this service was 850.00. When my eyebrows completed peeling theywere not black as expected but a light black to grey still requiring an eyebrow pencil and when I inquired about coming back to add more color I was told it would be $150.00 to fix. When I emailed back and said I couldn't pay or why was I having to pay again when I was going off our conversation I received a very nasty email this time not from her secretary Lynn, but Ms. Shumate herself about how she went above and beyond and she doesn't get taken advantage from clients from driving new cars. Her attitude was not of one who claims to be a professional and then got upset because I put a "C" in her last name by mistake. I'm not the one advertising a "Perfect Look", she is... So all in all, "The Perfect Look, is not so Perfect"..