Sun SearchRipped off in the land of the Sun

L

On or around 1/10/2010 I entered into an agreement with Kurt Haugan of Sun Search and paid Kurt $500 up front (a bit unusual for the contingent search industry). On 3/22/10 Kurt sent me an e-mail terminating our agreement so he could pursue two other more lucrative clients. No reason other than they were paying more $$. From Jan 10 - March 22, 2010, Kurt and Sun Search did little to no work on my behalf. As part of our original agreement, Kurt was supposed to e-mail me with weekly updates. Over the 10 week period Kurt provided only 2 updates although I begged and pleaded for them. Over the same period, I left 8-10 voice mails/e-mails with Kurt and none were returned. Kurt had set up 3-4 telephone conference calls with me for an update. In all cases Kurt failed to attend the call while providing a unique and different excuse each time. Since my job supports a family of five, I am in serious trouble. 2 1/2 months have gone by and I am "behind the 8 ball". I don't know what I will do now to support my family. Sun Search should not be allowed to conduct business in AZ.