Speedy / Best Drivepoor service

N May 30, 2019

I took my car vw golf 1 on the 16 may 2019 since the was a grease coming out on the rear wheel and I spoke to sales person johan van wyk and he he call the the fitment person to replace wheel bearing on both rear wheel, after three days it was making more noise and I went to their workshop on the 24 may 2019 and I told him now is making more noise, instead of checking the wheel bearing fitted, he tells me about the wheel of is not something that was fitted nor mentioned before fitting the wheel bearings. He tells me that I must got and get 2 new tyres before he test the car. I paid r940 for the job so that my car be safe. They rather fix it of refund me, so that I get someone who will fix it to make my car safe.